Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aimee's Addiction: Jack's Day

"Aimee may be a lying, glory hole slut, but meet her husband, Jack."

142
32 Comments 32
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Aimee has a secret; she's addicted to cum and sucking and fucking random cock at glory holes. Now, meet Jack, her husband. Jack also has a secret, his lover and coworker, Sandy. Sandy is a slutty vixen, always up for risk and adventure, and she spies a young, sexy woman going to the Adult Store, and thinks it would be fun to check it out. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Two secret sex worlds collide."

Jack awoke early, as he always did. His beautiful wife, Aimee, still slumbered. He thought about waking her, his morning wood, that throbbing, incessant erection, reason enough, but, as always, he just stared at her. Aimee was one of the sexiest women he had ever met, and he always felt a sense of accomplished pride when he took her out in public. All the other men would gawk at her, especially her high, firm, abundant tits with constantly erect nipples, wishing they were him. Her boobs weren’t huge, but on her tiny, slender frame, they looked massive.

Somebody in his office, one of the young, sexy female interns, had once asked him about his views on same-sex marriage. His reply, “Anyone who’s married knows that it’s always the same sex,” summed up Jack’s marital satisfaction. He was young, handsome, muscular, a good guy, and well off, financially. Aimee was, as well. His problem was that the sexy fires of romance had dwindled down to a candle, then snuffed out, altogether. She was rarely in the mood, and, when she was, it was a repeat of the last three-hundred-and-eighty-seven times she let him put his dick inside her.

In short, his sex life with his wife had sputtered out. It was common; they’d been married for five years and dated for almost three, so, naturally, the thrills of the “honeymoon phase” had worn off. Their sex life was monotonous, predictable, and unchanging. Jack had tried to spice things up, but the magic was gone, no more eagerness. Whatever wild kinkiness his wife once had was long since gone, leaving a frigid, cold fish in its wake. He still loved her; the lust was just gone.

So, Jack did what he had to do; he began a nasty affair with the Vice-president of acquisitions, a sexy, small-breasted woman named Sandy, who had the conjoining office next to his. He’d been fucking her, almost daily, for over two years, and had no plans to stop, even if Aimee found out. Sandy was the polar opposite of his wife, and he was addicted to her hot, wet, tight cunt.

Sandy was very tall for a woman, standing almost six feet tall. Her blonde hair was cropped short, setting off her stark, angular, but seductive features. Her tits were on the small side and very sensitive; she called them mosquito bites but could orgasm just from having them sucked and licked. The one thing that really enamored Jack is that she always wanted to do something kinky and wild.

Sandy was the one who chased after him, her brilliant, blue eyes pleading, her body pressing against his. Office companionship turned into innocent flirting that escalated in record time. During a business meeting, all the board there, Sandy was seated next to him. She had grabbed his hand and pulled it under her skirt until his fingers reached her dripping-hot cunt, shaved clean for his enjoyment. When they broke for lunch, she dragged him into her office, forcing his eager mouth between her thighs, and she spewed her nectar all over him.

That particular morning, Sandy had sent him some naughty texts before his alarm had even gone off. She’d told him that she wanted a hard cock in her mouth, couldn’t keep her fingers out of her pussy, and she wanted to spend her morning on her knees, under his desk, sucking him the entire morning while she played with her pussy. At home, he had a wonderful, intelligent, normal, and boring woman to share his life with. At work, though, and he worked long hours, Jack had a cock-hungry slut whose sexual perversions knew no bounds. He sent her a picture of his hard cock with a message that he was all ready for her.

Aimee had risen while he showered, and they went through their morning, domestic ritual. Mostly in silence, they ate breakfast, Aimee reminding him that she had the day off from work, followed by a quick peck on the cheek, and him grabbing his briefcase and heading out the door. Jack knew that his wife had a few no-work days each month, he just didn’t recall when they were, despite her giving him ample warning.

The commute to work went smoothly, and time passed quickly for the handsome executive. Thoughts of his sexy, always-horny coworker occupied his mind. As luck would have it, they arrived at about the same time, walked to the high-rise that housed their company together, and were alone in the elevator. It was all business talk, as they didn’t want word of their affair leaking out.

Before the elevator doors had snicked shut, the tall, small-breasted woman had her plump, round ass against Jack’s crotch, humping his cock to hardness. When the carriage reached the third floor, Sandy turned to face him, passionately kissing him while she guided his hands under her smart, businesswoman pencil skirt, letting him discover, by feeling alone, that she was wearing a garter belt, thigh highs, and no panties. By the time the elevator reached the fourteenth floor, where their Senior VP's offices here, Sandy had Jack’s cock out, stroking it while she humped her volcanic cunt against his fingers.

After hurriedly recomposing themselves at their floor, the two, red-faced with lust, waltzed out of the elevator as if nothing were amiss. They greeted their coworkers and subordinates, chatting with their respective secretaries a bit, then went into their offices, which shared a common wall with a door between them, and got to work.

‘Working on the Jones contract,’ Jack texted Sandy. ‘Almost done. Big win for us.’

‘Fucking my slutty cunt with the stapler. Big cock for me?’

They sent each other naughty messages for almost an hour, building their mutual arousal until the sexual tension was palpable. Jack got very little work done, his erection distracting him. Sandy did absolutely zero work-oriented activities; she wasn’t lying when she said she was masturbating.

‘Done,’ the married man texted his mistress. I believe you need a hard cock in your mouth.’

The door between their offices, which locked on Sandy’s side, opened. Her blouse was unbuttoned, revealing her filmy bra and her small, round breasts through its sheerness. Her nipples protruded, long, and in need of suckling.

“You’d better have that cock out,” Sandy moaned, her fingers very busy under her skirt. “I need it.”

Jack smiled and swiveled her chair to face her. His suit was intact, the sharply-pressed pants open, and his turgid lance was bobbing freely. “Come get some!”

Sandy smiled, her eyes gleaming, and she closed the distance to his desk, pushed his office chair back, and climbed into his lap. The two cheaters kissed once more, their urgent desire and lust making it torrid. His hands grabbed her nipples; they were hard enough that Jack could easily grab them with three fingers and his thumb, and he pulled on them, tugging them sharply.

“Fuck!” the horny blonde cooed. As if possessed by lust, her entire body began undulating, moans coming out of her mouth, and her cunt gushed. “I need you inside me.” Sandy pulled her flimsy bra down, giving him unfettered access to her tits.

Spinning her around quickly, so her feet touched the floor, Jack looked at her amazing ass, even better than his wife’s, and spanked her, roughly, knowing that it would heighten her aroused state. When she began thrusting her sopping hole against his erection, Jack slid it in, her natural lube making it easy to impale her on its full length.

He reached around her back with both hands, grabbing her nipples as hard as he could—she liked it that way—tugging on them, whispering perverted, dirty talk into Sandy’s ear. She bounced on his cock with abandon, leaning forward to grip his desk with both hands. The woman was moaning as loud as she dared, lest others hear them, and her orgasms came quickly, intensely, and rapidly. Sandy, who was also married and dissatisfied at home, couldn’t get enough. She used his hardness for her pleasure, one orgasm hot on the heels of another. After she had four or five quick cums, Jack’s office door opened.

Acting quickly, Sandy dropped, hiding beneath Jack’s desk. That was fine because she planned on savoring the feeling of his fleshy shaft in her mouth for hours on end.

“I have the new contract for you to go over and sign, Jack,” his secretary told him. “Are you busy?”

Jack ran his masculine hands through his deep-brown hair. “Sure thing, Amanda.”

Under the desk, Sandy thought about being still and silent. However, she had been close to another orgasm, and her body was screaming in agony, demanding release. Furthermore, Jack’s hard member was right at mouth level, wagging back and forth, glistening with her juices. All the blonde executive had to do was rock forward on her knees, engulf his cock, and silently finger herself while she sucked on him.

“Okay,” his secretary began, “I just need you to approve this alteration here.”

“Oooh, mmm, aaah,” Jack moaned.

“Initial here.”

“Fuck,” Jack cursed. “That’s so deep.”

“What?” Amanda queried.

“Um…aaah…unngh…CLEVER! I meant clever. Your alterations are very clever.”

“Thank you, sir. Sign here; initial there.”

As his oblivious secretary went about her business, Sandy went about her own. With two fingers fucking her aching hole, her thumb twanged over her swollen clit, giving Sandy more orgasms as the danger of being discovered had her in a sexual stupor. She even accidentally bit the head of her lover’s cock a bit too harshly while cumming, making him squeal. She almost giggled aloud at his terrible excuse when she did it.

Sandy’s wanton mouth plunged over his cock, milking it, sucking it, and teasing him right up to the point of blasting. She was being cruel and sadistic, not letting him unload his cum, and it made her even hornier. Finally, Amanda left, promising to have everything for the Jones’ contract squared away right after lunch.

“You evil whore!” Jack exclaimed. “Do you know how hard it was to not give us away?”

“As hard as your cock? Join me at the window.”

“But you promised me hours of oral.”

“I changed my mind. I want my cunt eaten while I watch the people below. On your knees, slave.”

“Oh, slave, it is? Just for that, I’m going to fuck your slutty ass, later.”

“Promise? Tit-for-tat. I sucked you; now lick my wet cunt. The thought that somebody down there can see it, knowing what’s going on, is what I need.”

Jack did as she asked. Sitting on the floor with his back against the wall beneath his windows. Fingering herself, Sandy locked his office door, raised her skirt, and straddled the cheating husband’s face, humping her wet pussy against his mouth before Jack had even opened it.

“Finger my ass while you eat me, or you won’t get to have my body anymore.”

“You lie, slut.”

“Humor me. Now, eat my horny twat. Make me cum”

Jack feasted on her wetness, running his tongue from her asshole, over her slit, into her hole, then up to her clit. He let his mouth linger on her swollen, hot nub, making her cum in an almost never-ending barrage of orgasms.

“Oh…look, stop!” Sandy said, reaching down and pulling his greedy mouth off her molten sex. “That woman with the long, black hair is headed to the porn shop, again.”

AmyParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyParkers

“Really? I thought you made it all up.”

“No, look.” Sandy pointed as Jack stood up, wiping the shiny wetness of her sexual arousal from his face.

Although the distance was far too great for Jack to recognize his wife wearing her favorite shirt as she strutted across the square, he could tell that it was a short woman with long shiny tresses, gleaming black with blue shimmers in the sun.

“I heard from some of the plebs that work here that she goes into a glory hole booth and sucks off all comers. She stays there for hours, sometimes fucking them.”

“Only a nasty, dirty slut would do something like that. So fucking hot,” Jack sighed. “I wish I’d married a woman like that instead of the Ice Empress.”

“Let’s go!” Sandy exclaimed.

“Really? I think I love you.”

“Don’t say that, Jack. You’re married, and so am I. We agreed on ‘want to fuck you,’ remember?”

“I really, really, really NEED to fuck you. You’re the perfect woman. Divorce the bum and marry me.”

“I love him; he’s just boring in bed. Now, zip up, and let’s go to lunch.”

Since the elevator was empty, the two risk-taking lovers took advantage of that, Jack taking her from behind while she fingered her swollen clit to orgasm. As this was all just for fun between them, they made a bet out of it. If Sandy could get off before the elevator doors opened, Jack would stick his dick through the hole and get sucked off by whoever was on the other side. If she couldn’t, then Sandy would offer her mouth to all comers, or cummers, as the case may be.

Sandy cheated because she was a cheating wife. She not only reached orgasm once more by fingering her clit while she pinched her nipples, but she was more than halfway to another orgasm before the elevator stopped.

“You’re the Guinea Pig. I hope a guy sucks you off!”

“You are one perverted woman, Sandy. I bet you’d like to see that.”

“I’d love to watch you get sucked off by another man. I’d fuck myself silly to that.”

Dirty talk continued the few, short blocks to the adult store. It was nestled between two skyscrapers, just across the plaza, set back from the main quad and mostly out of sight. They entered, arm in arm, seeing a few patrons here and there, including a smartly dressed woman in her mid-forties buying a small stack of porn movies, a bottle of lube, and a giant dildo.

Sandy pointed, tightening her grip on Jack’s arm. “Viewing booths. Let’s so see.”

Jack felt some trepidation. He was all for risk and adventure, but this just seemed a bit too far out there. Nonetheless, Sandy’s teasing had switched off his mind, so he went along with it. They entered the dark, short, narrow hallway and heard feminine moans coming from the third door on the right. Sandy made a “Shh” gesture and pointed to the closest door next to that one.

They entered, and Jack put some money into the viewing machine. Sandy, smiling coyly, leaned back against the wall that separated the two booths in the corner, and pointed to the hole. She quickly stripped out of her skirt, top, and wispy bra, leaving just her heels, thigh highs, and garter belt. Although Jack was already hard, again, from just the sight of his lover, Sandy began furiously fingering her oozing cunt, sighing softly.

Less than a minute later, they both heard a loud, impassioned woman’s voice moaning and screaming in orgasm. The sound of her movie, plus the muffling effect of the wall, obfuscated her voice. But they both heard her beg, “Somebody, stick your fucking cock through the hole. I need dick.”

“Do it, stud,” Sandy whispered.

Jack put some money into the machine and didn’t even bother choosing a video. The gang bang one playing would suffice. He had an unknown woman in the other booth, sexy from the bird’s eye view he’d had of her, hopefully sucking his cock and a sexy woman fingering herself a foot away from him. No further stimulation was needed.

In just a few seconds, part of a pretty face could be seen through the hole. Jack was facing the video screen, slowly stroking his cock as he wondered what to do. Should he just rudely poke it through and hope, or was there some protocol?

“Don’t use your hand,” the lust-addled voice moaned. She was masturbating, her moans coming through between stunted syllables, her voice barely comprehensible. Jack shrugged and poked his cock through the hole, praying that it didn’t get cut off or something.

“Nice and hard, just how I like them,” he heard before feeling a hot, wet mouth engulf his hard-on.

“Fuck,” he moaned, turning to Sandy and nodding, one hand giving her the thumbs up.

Sandy was desperate to see, and she dropped to her knees, feeling half-dried cum soak into her stocking, which made her even hornier, so she could get a view of this stranger on the other side, sucking her lover’s manhood. The sight was too much for her, and she watched, enthralled, fingering herself through two more orgasms before she got the brilliant idea to go to the other hole, seeing the bluish glow, meaning that somebody was in the other booth.

The wild blonde stood, wiped her sex juice all over Jack’s grunting face, and went to the hole on the side of their booth, placing her mouth over the hole and banging on that wall to get the occupant’s attention. He saw, and she shoved her hand through the hole, her left hand, the one showing her wedding ring, beckoning with her fingers for him to shove his cock through. He obliged, revealing an average cock. But it was hard, and Sandy needed a cock in her mouth. She sucked it all in, her head bobbing up and down while she fingered herself.

Jack couldn’t believe how cock-hungry the person sucking his cock was. She devoured it with greed and unbridled lust, moaning over his shaft, taking all of it, and slamming her head against the wall in her enthusiasm. He felt his balls swelling, his cock beginning to thicken, an orgasm nearing. Every time he looked at Sandy, he got that much closer to orgasm. She was going insane, her passion consuming her. The horny nympho was fisting herself as she sucked the stranger’s cock, her head a blur as it pumped back and forth.

Jack lost all control; the dirty, nasty situation was too much for him. Unable to do anything but grunt and moan, the woman’s mouth a vacuum on his manhood; he knocked on the wall and felt his orgasm release a torrent he hadn't managed since his youth. Multiple geysers of his creamy spunk shot out his turgid member as the stranger stroked him rapidly. It shot everywhere, but he didn’t care. It was the best blowjob he’d had since before he was married, even better than Sandy’s.

When Jack withdrew his shrinking cock from the glory hole, he heard, he heard the insane woman in the booth next to him screech, “I want you inside me.” He didn't care that she was still going; he got off. Jack turned to face his coworker. Sandy was smiling, moaning in passion, and her face was covered in cum. She had her perfect ass crammed against the wall of their booth, and she was fucking some strange cock.

“Let me suck you back to hardness so you can fuck me after this guy’s done.” Jack didn’t need her to repeat that, and he violently shoved his spit-covered shaft into her mouth and fucked it, even though he wasn’t hard.

“Is this adventurous enough for you?” Sandy moaned as she took her second load all over her ass. “Get it up for me. I need more.” Her pleas were echoed by the woman in the other booth, screaming for more jizz. Jack wished he’d had married either one of those women instead of Aimee.

Alternating between humping her cum-covered body against his cock, sucking him, and stroking him when she felt like sucking a strange, random erection, Sandy eventually got Jack hard enough to fuck her. He took her from behind as she bent forward against the wall, stroking and sucking random cocks as he pounded her. They were in the booth for over an hour before Jack unloaded a lesser but more intense-feeling load of white cream over his lover’s begging mouth.

Sandy used one jizz-soaked hand to continue fingering her insatiable cunt, while she used the other one to scoop up the multiple loads on her face and lick her fingers clean. Then, the two left, together, finishing up their workday without cleaning up.

‘If you can get away, tonight, I’m still horny,’ Sandy texted him a few minutes before the office closed for the night. ‘I think I might like a porn theater.’

‘I’ll see what I can do.’

Jack cleaned up a little in the executive washroom and then drove home. He hoped to not encounter Aimee, his wife, and get to the bathroom before she saw him. He smelled like sex and dried cum. As luck would have it, she was just getting out of the shower when he walked in.

As always, the sight of his sexy wife was arousing. It’s a shame the woman didn’t match her packaging. She looked like a horny slut, and she was, at least for the first few years. He called her the Ice Empress for good reason; she was never in the mood, it seemed. 

”Oh, hello, dear,” Aimee cooed to him, smiling. She had a wonderful, youthful glow about her that made him want his wife. “I didn’t hear you come in.”

His wife jogged over to him, her nipples hard and poking out, her boobs bouncing, her sexy pussy looking engorged with passion. Her kiss was passionate, horny, and not at all boring. She kissed like a horny, needy woman that needed to be fucked hard.

“You look so sexy,” he observed, smiling. “You’re glowing. Want to suck me off?” Jack felt that it was a reasonable suggestion.

“Do I look like the sort of woman who would just drop to her knees and suck somebody off?” Aimee quipped, her face turning sour with disgust. 

Jack shrugged, thinking back on his day of non-stop sex with Sandy and her willingness to do exactly what his wife refused. The strange woman, the one with the long black hair like Aimee’s, also came to his mind. She was wife material, no doubt about that. 

“Well, um, no… how about sex? I mean, you’re already naked?” 

“I'm sorry, Jack,” Aimee smiled gently. I’m just not in the mood right now.” 

Jack shrugged, slightly let down but not surprised. “That’s fine.” He paused and took out his phone. “I have an emergency at work, anyway. I need to head right back, immediately. I hope you don’t mind.” 

“That’s fine dear. I don’t like it, but I understand. Text me, okay?” 

“Love ya, babe,” he smiled, pulling her nude body against his for a kiss. His hand wandered to her ass, and Jack gently cupped the cheek before he turned on his heel and walked back out of their house. 

‘It’s on, you sexy nymph,’ he texted Sandy. ‘Meet me at the parking garage in forty minutes.’ 

‘On my way. I'm so wet for you.’ 

Jack loved Aimee with all his heart, but his loins needed more than that. As he drove, his cock hardening once more in anticipation, he wished that his wife were more of a nasty, dirty slut like Sandy. Even more than Sandy, he wished his wife was exactly like the filthy, insatiable whore that sucked him off. She was all over his cock, and was still going strong when Jack and Sandy had left. Maybe, someday, he’d find out what made Aimee horny. Until then, Sandy was more than enough, and the fact that watching him get sucked off at the glory hole made her sex-crazed was just a great bonus.

THE END

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments