Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Co-Ed Go Ahead

"When a young Co-Ed has something to teach"

16
3 Comments 3
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Although fiction, there are a few +18 year old students I would love to leave my cum inside."

In my life, there are many lines that I've tried to never cross. As a college professor, having sex with one of the students is a line that, if crossed, would lead to no good. Then, Alexis walked into my class. She was young, sexy, with a terrible attitude, and bad news written all over her. The other professors warned me about her and her attitude, her lack of focus, and her penchant for not doing work. But, it is my job to teach who is in front of me.

My approach is very different when it comes to teaching. I try very hard to connect with all of my students as if they are young professionals, not just students. I have found it creates a better environment for learning.

As we began to delve into class-building activities, Alexis was resistant at first, but surprisingly, she did become a willing participant. I was pleasantly surprised. She was actively engaged in the discussion. I made sure to continue to check in and connect with her personally. She was surprisingly open to that as well. I started to think the other professors had her all wrong.

Then, the attitude started to rear its ugly head and the work became poor and even nonexistent. I decided to be proactive and talk to her about the lack of work. She gave me a litany of excuses but when I probed deeper, she was candid and said that she was intimidated by the other students because they “fit the mold” of the stereotypical college student and she didn’t.  That was my opening. I could talk to her about how, in college, you can create your own mold and that stereotypical doesn’t always translate to success. She seemed to take it to heart.

I did notice that she was different in my class. She was more interactive, her work improved, and she would even stay after class to ask questions or ask for feedback on her assignments. The other professors were a bit miffed because she was not acting that way with them. They started to accusing me of playing favorites with her, because I was a male and I was trying to fuck her. This really pissed me off. I fired back at them for being so bloody petty and that it was an insult to my professionalism and integrity.

Alexis would confide in me how she felt like I treated her with respect, and how I was one of the few teachers in her life that cared more about their students than being an academic. I was flattered, we were making a deep connection. She would linger after class and ask thoughtful questions about the class material, and we would continue to talk and she became more engaged in the class work.

She would volunteer to assist me with clerical items for class, and I saw a real change in her. This, of course, did not escape the notice of the other professors. The accusations continued to fly, a different denied them at every turn.

But, I could not help to enjoy the attention of such a lovely girl. She continued to express her gratitude for believing in her. I continued to enjoy the attention, especially the skimpier and skimpier outfits Alexis would wear.

I did not protest any of the sweet hugs or soft touches we exchanged. Soon the touches became more frequent, and the hugs would linger. I would go home and fantasize about Alexis and would imagine it was her while I was fucking my wife. One night, I accidentally called Alexis’ name when I came inside my wife. Thankfully, I don’t think my wife processed what I said, but I did.

I could not get Alexis out of my mind. My fantasies about her became longer and more intense. I wanted her so badly, but I could not let on until the day she came to me after class and began crying her eyes out.

“Oh, Professor, my life is coming apart!” she wailed.

“Let’s go somewhere more private. No one needs to hear or see this,” I told her.

We found our way to an empty classroom and Alexis proceeded to tell me about how her roommate’s boyfriend tried to make a move on her and how her roommate walked in on them and accused her of trying to steal her boyfriend.

“I can’t even stand the creep! But she totally freaked and now wants to throw me out of the apartment,” she told me.

“Oh Lex, this is awful for you. I’m mean, it’s not your fault you are gorgeous and her boyfriend is a creep,” I said.

“Gorgeous, huh?” she responded.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have…I mean, I…well hell, you know that you are a stunner,” I clumsy retorted.

“Professor, I’m shocked. I didn’t realize you even noticed me,” Alexis slyly hissed.

“You’re kidding, right? You know how hard it is for me to concentrate when you’re around me. I mean I don’t hide it very well,” I finally admitted.

Alexis responded with a devilish look in her eye, “I’m utterly shocked, I had nooooo idea you felt this way.”

Damn it! She got me to cross that line. But, I could not resist. She looked delicious, she sounded so seductive, and she even smelled intoxicating.

Alexis knew in that moment that she had full control over me.

She slinked over and gave me a hug. “So, Professor, how much are you able to concentrate on me now?” she purred.

“Oh, you have my full attention right now, Lex,” I responded.

Alexis reached her hand down and rubbed my pants as she licked my neck. She could feel my cock getting rock hard, as she undid my belt and my pants. I preceded to take off her crop top to reveal the lace bra holding her gorgeous breast.

She took my underwear down and started to stroke my cock, while I removed her bra and started to suck on her perfect tits.

“Mmmmmm, Professor, your tongue is so soft,” Alexis whispered in my ear.

I laid her down and kissed each part of her stomach. I slid her pants and undies off, and began kissing her inner thighs. The sweet smell of young pussy was intoxicating. She begged me to eat her pussy, so I was happy to bury my tongue deep in her hot, wet cunt. Her moans made me enjoy her even more. Alexis arched back as I licked her down into her asshole, and stuck my tongue deep in her ass.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

I worked my tongue in between her ass and her pussy, getting her sopping wet. Then, I tasted her cum as she screamed with ecstasy and her body orgasmed.

“Holy fuck, Professor! I’ve never cum like that,” Alexis moaned.

“Well, there is much more where that comes from,” I responded.

My cock was rock hard, but I wanted those soft lips to get my cock nice and wet. We switched positions, and she went to work on my cock like a trained whore. Sloppy and loud, she sucked my balls and cock as I stared into her deep brown eyes.

Alexis took every inch of my cock in her mouth and I just let her do her magic. I was getting ready to explode in her mouth, but I wanted to feel myself inside that sweet, young pussy of hers.

Alexis rubbed her hot, wet, pussy against my rock-hard cock to let me feel how wet and excited she was. She climbed on top and my cock slid deep inside her perfect pussy. Alexis started to slowly grind her hips and worked my cock like a pro. The two of us were in perfect sync.

Alexis slowly slid up and down my cock, riding me. Her long hair would tickle my balls when she arched her back.

“Fuck, Alexis! Your pussy is amazing!” I purred as I grabbed her hips and started to pump from the ground.

Alexis purred back, “ Fuck, Professor! I didn’t realize a cock could feel this good in me!”

I was hypnotized. Alexis came off of me and I laid on her back. I put her legs apart and slid my cock deep inside her. We were moaning as our bodies moved in perfect sync with each other. Alexis reached up and started to pinch my nipples, which made me fuck her even harder. It was the perfect mix of pain and pleasure.

I couldn’t hold out any longer. Thankfully, she climaxed again as I shot ribbons of cum into her pussy. It felt like I left a gallon of cum inside her. Her pussy leaked out my creampie, so I slid back inside her and fucked her for a few more minutes of pleasure.

As we layer on the floor together, Alexis whispered in my ear, “ Fuck, Professor! That was amazing. I’ve never cummed like that, ever!”

I kissed her and told her, “Lex, that was the most amazing sex I’ve ever had!”

After we got dressed, I asked Alexis, “What are you going to do now? Where are you going to stay?”

She said, “I don’t really know, Professor. We’ve only got two more weeks left in the semester and I have nowhere to go.”

I offered to pay for a hotel room for Alexis for the next few weeks. I told her that would give her a chance to finish the semester, and find a place to stay.

She agreed without hesitation.

I told my wife that I was helping out a colleague who had fallen on hard times. Thankfully, my wife didn’t process the whole situation and took me at my word.

For the next few weeks, I would make excuses for staying on campus late and would sneak over to the hotel where I had set Alexis up at. It was amazing. We had some of the hottest sex I’d ever had. I would cum inside her multiple times and leave my creampie for her to lick up.

We tried some fantasy role-playing and I would sneak over my wife’s fur coats to satisfy my fur coat fetish. Alexis was a goddess in fur. Between the softness of her skin and the softness of the fox furs, I came and came inside her multiple times. I didn’t know I had that much in me. (But those are stories for other times)

I even explained away the fact that the fox coats were not in our closet when my wife asked, telling her I was having them cleaned. When I brought them back, I could still smell Alexis’ perfume on the fox fur, and used that motivation to fuck my wife and leaving a happy load inside her.

Thankfully, my wife wasn’t aware that the whole time I was inside her, I was fantasizing about my young fur goddess college slut.

The end of the semester had finally arrived. I graded my last exam and I was horny as hell. I drove over to the hotel, went up to Alexis’ room, and was ready to have some serious fuck time. But, as I opened the door with my key, I found the room vacant, there was no sign of her.

I immediately called her, but it went straight to voicemail. I texted her, but no response. She had disappeared. I tried to inquire if other professors had heard the word, but they were just as confused by her sudden disappearance. She turned in all of her work, took her finals, and was gone.

I started to panic. Had something happened? Was she ok? Was she in need? Nothing. She ghosted me.

Over the summer, I continued to text her, no response. I checked her social media, not much. So, I had to let it go and jerk off over the memory of all that amazing sex. I would even fuck my wife, wishing it was Alexis. Thankfully, my wife had no idea, she just knew I was horny.

After several months of trying to reach her, I finally saw Alexis for the first time on the day the new semester began. She looked very different. Her belly was bigger than I had remembered and she had a look of pure determination on her face.

“Hey Alexis, I’m really glad to see you. I was so worried that something had happened to you or I was never going to see you again when you stopped answering my calls,” I said.

“Oh, don’t worry about that, Professor. Something did happen to me. Actually, to us and you’ll be seeing a lot more of me from now on,” she said.

“I’m really glad about that,” I mentioned.

She responded by saying, “Are you sure…because the reason I’ll be around is that I’m your new baby momma, or at least I will be in five more months.”

My mouth dropped open and all I could respond with was, “Oh shit!”

Alexis smiled slyly and said, “Should we tell your wife together or should I just show her? Because I expect that you are going to be a great baby daddy. I know you’ll be happy supporting me and our future little one.”

Alexis then purred, “Oh, and I’m going to need some hot pregnancy sex…Professor Poppa.”

Published 
Written by Mad4fur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments