Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hannah's Delusion

"Hannah thought she could have her cake and eat it too."

22
9 Comments 9
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I am the luckiest woman in the world. For almost six years I have been married to the most wonderful man in the world. He loves me unconditionally, he looks after me, he cherishes me and he would do anything for me.

Sam and I met when we were in College. He was always the serious one when he was studying. But he had a fun streak a mile wide. He made me laugh all the time. It was his caring nature that first attracted me. His mother was quite ill while he was studying but he never forgot to ring her and he went home whenever he could.

His sense of humour was the thing that made me fall in love, though. He could find humour on anything. He was always trying to make me smile. He still does. Our courtship was one of much laughter and much love.

He is tall, over six feet tall, and broad-shouldered too. He is a qualified vet and it is his way with animals that is another thing I love about him. He runs his own practice and is on-call most of the time. As he runs a small animal clinic, fortunately he doesn’t get called out too often at odd times, but his weekends can be disrupted.

It has never worried me because I know he really feels sorry for any sick or injured animal. He has the gentlest way about him that helps owners feel at ease. He is especially good with children and because of that I cannot wait to start a family with him.

I am a legal secretary in a large law firm. I used to be the one who would be on stand-by for any other secretary but the firm just got a new partner and I was assigned to him.

When I first met Anthony I went weak at the knees. He wasn’t overly handsome but he just had a manner about him that was so totally masculine that any woman would swoon over him. I met his wife not long after he began. She was an Interior Decorator, and was gorgeous: Long flowing dark hair, stunning figure and beautiful clothes. She could have been a model.

Anthony was a flirt. From day one he put me at ease by making me feel special. He would compliment me on some aspect of my dress, or my hair, or something about the way I looked. I loved going to work every day.

Sam and I would make love almost every day. We were very sensual with each other. When we fucked in the morning I’m sure Anthony could sense it when I arrived at work. He didn’t seem to treat me any differently but he had a way of looking at me that said, “I know what you did this morning.” I would always blush when he looked at me like that, which probably confirmed what he was thinking.

After a few months I began to dress differently for my boss. My skirts were a little shorter and my blouses a little more sheer. I wore more elegant lingerie, too. I never even thought about it but I know Anthony noticed. He made me feel really good about myself.

Around this time he decided that I was to become his Personal Assistant. While the job didn’t change much, the wage did. I was now making really good money and Sam appreciated the extra income. It meant that we could afford nice cars and good holidays.

The downside was that I worked longer hours and I would be required to accompany Anthony on overnight work trips. Sam took it in his stride. He could see how much I enjoyed my job so was happy for me.

Anthony was a very tactile person. He would always touch me on the arm when he was talking to me, and would always guide my by touching the small of my back. It became the norm for this to happen. I hardly noticed it when his touches became more lingering and more personal. All I knew was that he made me feel good.

One evening when we were working late he asked me about my husband. I told him how much I loved Sam and how happy I was. He just smiled and went back to work.

Like any marriage we had our differences. One morning I had forgotten to buy more coffee so Sam missed out. He was a bit grouchy about it but I couldn’t see what the fuss was about. As a result we both left for work in less than happy moods.

When I arrived at work, Anthony noticed straight away. He asked me what had happened and told me that Sam was over-reacting. He then hugged me. It felt so good to be enveloped in his arms. He never demanded anything of me that wasn’t in my job description. In fact he went out of his way to make sure I was happy. Little things didn’t bother him, but Sam seemed to get annoyed over small things all the time.

All day, Anthony asked me how I was, and the hugs kept coming. We worked through lunch and, mid-afternoon, he took me to a little bistro nearby for something to eat. At the end of the meal I thanked him by giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He just looked at me and kissed me back, on the lips.

It seemed so right. We opened our mouths and played with each other’s tongues. It was lovely. I was in his strong arms, kissing him and feeling wonderful. We kissed some more and then went back to the office.

In his office, he locked the door, took me in his arms again and kissed me again. It was heavenly. We hugged closely and I could feel his erection on my belly. It made me feel really good knowing that I was the cause.

His hands were everywhere and I let them wander. He unbuttoned my blouse and took my breasts in his hands. I moaned, it felt so good. I realised then and there that I was going to fuck my boss. I grabbed his cock through his trousers. He undid his belt and pants. He dropped them and I reached into his shorts and felt a beautiful 8-inch cock. I stroked it as I dropped to my knees.

I kissed his tool and sucked it into my mouth.

“Oh, Hannah, that feels wonderful.”

I kept sucking. He grabbed me, stood me up and took off my blouse. Then he reached under my skirt and tore my panties down. He pushed me onto his sofa. I spread my legs and he lay on top of me. I reached between my legs and guided his magnificent cock into my waiting pussy. I was so moist that he was able to push all the way into me in one go.

He held himself fully inside me and gazed into my eyes.

“I’ve been wanting to do this since the moment we first met, Hannah. You are so beautiful. I want you so much.”

I kissed him with a passion I didn’t realise I had and he began to fuck me. My hips moved in time with his as we thrust ourselves together. I was rapidly closing in on a massive orgasm. So was he! It wasn’t long before I cried out in absolute bliss as I came hard. He grunted and yelled out as his seed burst forth into my waiting womb.

We just lay there, still locked together. We kissed gently, again and again.

“We’ve got to do this again, Hannah,” he said.

I just smiled at him in post orgasmic bliss.

Eventually he got up off me and I went into his bathroom to clean up.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

No more work was done that day. We kissed goodbye passionately and I left to go home to my husband.

Funnily enough, I didn’t feel any guilt at all. I was still Sam’s loving wife. We apologised to each other for the morning’s argument and had some wonderful make-up sex. I didn’t even consider the fact that I’d had two men in me in the one day. I had completely disassociated the two events from each other.

The next day I went to work with a smile on my face. I entered Anthony’s office to say hello and he got up and locked the door. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him right back. He gently pushed me to my knees and I undid his fly and took his cock out. I could really appreciate it this morning. I felt it, I licked it, I kissed it and I sucked it. It wasn’t long before Anthony told me he was about to cum. I kept him in my mouth and was rewarded with a mouthful of lovely sperm. I swallowed it all and kept sucking to get as much as I could from his beautiful cock.

I stood up and went into the bathroom, where I reapplied my lipstick. I went back into the office and we began another normal working day.

At lunchtime, Anthony locked his office door again. He got me to strip down and he did too. We made love on his sofa again, like we did the day before. He was a considerate lover and made sure I had at least one orgasm before he came in me again. We then went back to our normal routine for the afternoon.

This went on for a few weeks; I would blow him to start the day and we would make love at lunchtime. Meanwhile I was still the dutiful wife at home with a husband I loved and who loved me. That’s why I considered myself the luckiest woman in the world.

During this time we had to go away overnight twice. It wasn’t anything out of the ordinary so Sam didn’t seem too concerned. He knew they were working trips. We did work but Anthony and I made love countless times both in the evening after the day’s work had finished, and in the mornings before we began work.

The second trip was one where we needed to be away for a second night but would be back by midday the next day. When we arrived at the office there were two people waiting for us. They came into Anthony’s office with us. They asked us our full names and then gave us envelopes. We had been served.

I collapsed onto the sofa and burst into tears. Anthony opened his package. It contained a petition for divorce from his wife. When I opened mine it had the same thing inside.

The managing partner of the firm called us both into his office. The firm had been served too. We were to be suspended from the firm until the matter had been resolved.

I went home desperate to talk to my husband. When I arrived he wasn’t there and all his things were gone. I rang his work and they told me he had left the day before and had put his business up for sale.

In desperation I rang Anthony. He didn’t want to speak to me but he did tell me that he was engaging a divorce lawyer and advised me to do the same. I couldn’t think straight so I did nothing.

When I woke up the next morning I felt like it had been a bad dream but it was only too real. I rang the office and one of the secretaries gave me the name of a divorce lawyer that the firm had used in the past. I made an appointment to see him for the following day.

I made it through the day in a daze. Before long it was night and I went to bed. The next day I went to meet with my attorney. The first thing he did was set up a meeting with Sam for the following week.

I went about my days not realising what I was doing. I was devastated that Sam had left me. I was sure that he would take me back once I had talked to him. I loved him with all my heart and wanted to stay married to him. Surely he would be able to see that.

The meeting with Sam and his lawyer was awful. He didn’t speak to me directly at all. He only spoke to my lawyer. I sat there numb as he set out what he knew about my affair.

He spoke of the changes in my dress, how I wore shorter skirts and see-through blouses to work. He spoke of new lingerie in my drawer that he had never seen but had obviously been used more than once. He even commented that I wore more make up to work, that looked like I was going out clubbing, not to work.

I had no idea that I had been so obvious and I certainly didn’t realise he noticed. Then he talked about our lovemaking and how it had diminished. I was certain he was lying but he detailed how often we used to make love, and how often we had done so since I began with Anthony.

Then he brought out the video. He had video taken inside Anthony’s office. It showed me giving Anthony head, and us making love. He said that a member of the firm’s cleaning crew had put the cameras into place. A copy had gone to the managing partner as well as to Anthony’s wife.

There was no defence I could put up. It was all there for anyone to see. All I could do was apologise and beg for mercy, that I loved him and still wanted to be married to him. His reply was awful.

“Are you really sorry for fucking your boss, or are you just sorry you got caught?”

I knew then that we had no chance at a future and I was devastated.

Eventually the divorce went through. Sam got a tidy sum from the firm where I used to work. They had a policy of non-fraternisation, which we had broken and Sam sued them. I lost my job too and knew I wouldn’t be able to work in the field again without a reference and with the reputation I now had.

EPILOGUE – Twelve months later

I finally realised how stupid I was but it took a while. Initially I was angry that Sam wouldn’t take me back. I messed up but I still loved him. It took a lot of counselling for me to see how I had hurt him and how my actions had affected him. He moved to another state to start again.

Anthony was divorced at the same time as I was. He decided to work for himself and is now what is kindly known as an ambulance chaser. He cannot get any other legal work so has to find personal injury cases. We lived together for a short while but we both knew it couldn’t last.

So, here I am, a year down the track, a thirty-year-old divorcee living in a one-bedroom apartment waiting tables at a local diner. I have sworn off men for the time being and haven’t had a relationship since Anthony and I stopped seeing each other ten months ago. I am so far away from my former life it’s not funny. All because I thought I could have my cake and eat it too.

Published 
Written by fitzythemartian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments