Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Still Got It

27
6 Comments 6
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was a typical Thursday in September. The weather wasn’t too bad that day, but I wasn't expecting any fun until Saturday night at the swinger’s party. As I was heading home from work I got a text from my husband saying he won’t be home for a while, since he was taking his son shopping.

I decided to grab dinner at a local place that I like. It was the perfect place for dinner that night, since it was dollar oyster night. The bartender and a waitress, that kind of know me there, greeted me when I arrived. We made small talk as I placed my order. I noticed a man sitting a few seats down the bar from where I was seated. When my dozen oysters came out, I began to enjoy them while the bartender poured me a sparkling water.

I continued my small talk with the bartender when the gentleman I had noticed, commented on how tasty my oysters looked. We began to talk about different kinds of oysters with the server, who told us the various locations where the different types of oysters were from. The man ordered the same thing I was having and ordered a glass of wine from the wine list. I recognized the wine and told him it was a great choice. He then kindly offered me a glass. I accepted his offered after which we began to have a conversation.

His name was Paul and he was a retired engineer. I'm guessing his age was somewhere in the sixties. He was a tall slender man with grey thinning hair. I told him that I thought he looked like a professor, which made us both laugh. I joked that I was sure that he could teach me a thing or two and we clinked glasses. I then said that I had never seen him in the bar before. He told me that he lived on his boat out in the harbor.

During the summer many people live out on their boats in the harbor of my town. I told him I had met somebody who had also lived out on a boat in the harbor, a few years back. He then told me about his boat, which sounded pretty impressive. I then asked some more about his boat and showed an interest. In truth, though, I really do not have all that much interest in boats and couldn't care less. I have no clue about anything to do with them.

We ate our oysters and enjoyed each others company. When we finished up we walked out of the restaurant together. I didn't think much of it, but I offered him a ride to his launch so we could continue to talk. He indicated that he was divorced and his son was my age. At this point, I knew if he asked me to come with him to his boat, I would.

We pulled up to the launch and he pointed out his boat. I was impressed and I asked for a tour.

He said, “Would your husband mind?”

I replied, “Is he on your boat?”

He then said, “Well no, I hope not!”

“Well then who cares what he thinks!”

I parked my car by the docks, and we waited for the launch. He told me he had some wine out on his boat that we could enjoy.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

I indicated that I would be happy to share some with him.

A young guy ferried us out to his sailboat, which was fairly large. He then gave me a tour and I got all the details about his boat after which he opened the wine. We continued chatting away as it got darker outside. He was too nice to make a move so I dropped a few hints, but he still didn't seem to catch on.

When I nonchalantly crossed and uncrossed my legs and he got a nice glimpse of my smooth pussy, he said, “Wow you're not wearing panties, are you?”

I was tipsy by this time and gave him a smile and said, “I never wear them.”

I then hiked my skirt up a little higher to confirm it. I said, “I hate the way panties feel all day and who knows when you gotta take them off fast.”

He laughed and asked if he could see that again. I smiled and told him to ask nicely, and he said, “May I please see it again? “

I hiked my skirt up all the way, exposing my bald pussy for him. He told me it was beautiful. I laid back and showed him how the pussy lips looked when they were opened. He didn't hesitate to come closer and shove his face into my waiting pussy and begin licking. I couldn't help thinking to myself mission accomplished and about time!

He did his best between my legs but he was way too gentle. I moaned as I got wet. I motioned for his cock as he climbed out of his khakis. His cock was only average but was thick and uncut. He flopped out and was already hard and throbbing. I began sucking it as if it had a diamond stuck in it. It didn't take long for him to fill my mouth with cum as he moaned loudly and fell into the chair beside me. I milked him dry and said that it was amazing. He indicated that he could have lasted longer, but it had been a very long time. I could tell that it must have been a while since I had swallowed a good amount of cum.

I was still playing with his cock when it went limp in my hand. He smiled and led me to his bed which was small. I began to massage his cock hard again. I stood up and dropped my dress. He looked up at me as if he was seeing god. I just love when a man looks at me in that way. He said he didn't have a condom and I said, "Good."

I sat on his cock and began riding it. It felt good. I began grinding until I finally came with some effort. He mounted me missionary which was sweet. But I really hate sweet! However, it felt nice and dirty when he pulled his cock out and came on my stomach, after which he fell on top of me. I asked for a towel and he handed me one and we talked a little more.

He radioed for the launch, which came out to his boat right way. It was now dusk and I headed home. Luckily, I got home just minutes before my family arrived and I had a chance to clean up. I then spent a typical evening at home. My little quickie wasn't overly awesome but, sometimes, the hunt is what I like more than the kill.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments