Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother's Girl: Part 3

"The final resolution for my brother's girl and I"

13
0 Comments 0
15.8k Views 15.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Two more weeks went by. Maddie and I didn’t have any more encounters during that time, but we both knew she’d been right – there was definitely a serious, intense physical attraction between us. So by mutual, unspoken agreement, we did everything we could to avoid being alone together or even in close proximity to each other as much as possible.

Keeping away from her was the hardest thing I’d ever had to do. I wanted her, wanted her more than anything in the world. Every night I could bank on having at least one sex dream about her, and every time I thought about her I got horny as hell. I fantasized about her all the time, remembering what we’d done together and imagining what else I’d like to do with her. And each time I saw her, I could tell from the look in her eyes that it was just as hard for her. So we tried to avoid each other as much as we could while attempting to make it look like we weren’t trying to avoid each other.

It apparently wasn’t working very well. One night, as they were about to go out, when Maddie headed out to the car, Mark pulled me aside. “Dude, what’s up with you and Maddie?” he asked me. “You two piss each other off or something?”

“What? No, I’m not pissed at her, why would you think that?” I asked, while thinking ‘oh hell, he noticed we’re avoiding each other.’

“It seems like you two are avoiding each other,” he said. “Look, I know you were into her too, and I know I kinda sniped her out from under you. But hey, I saw my opportunity and I took it. You can’t be pissed at that. If the boss had called me instead of you, things would be the other way around right now and you know it.”

“Yeah, I know,” I said, feigning resignation. “Look, I’m not pissed at you. Or at Maddie. You’re right, you got to her first. And I see how great you guys are together. I’m happy for you, really. I just… I’m happy for you. Really.”

My brother clapped me on the shoulder. “Thanks, man. I’m glad. Well, we’re off. Don’t wait up, if ya know what I mean,” he said with a wink. Oh good, I thought, maybe they’ll finally get to getting it on. Then Maddie will get what she needs and that particular temptation will be lifted. To my surprise, I found that I honestly did want Maddie to have what she wanted to make her happy. I just wished that what would make her happy… would be me.

********

The next day we had our bi-weekly appointment to do the lawns and stuff at Maddie’s house. As I was getting ready to head out, my cell rang. It was Maddie. “Hey, what’s up?” I said, answering the call. “Your favorite domestic laborers are just about to head out to your place.”

“Call out sick,” came her reply.

“Um…what? Why?”

“Just do it, please? I need to talk to you and I don’t want to do it with Mark around.”

Well that sounds ominous, I thought. “Madds,” I said, dreading whatever it was that was going to be coming. “Is it really a good idea for us to be alone together?”

“Dave, please? For me?”

Ugh. I couldn’t resist her when she pleaded like that. “Okay, fine,” I sighed resignedly. “I’ll tell Mark I’m not feeling well or something.”

“Good,” said Maddie. “I already told my dad I was going to hang out with a couple friends, so Mark won’t be all ‘hey where’s Maddie’ when he gets to the house and I’m not here. When will he be leaving?”

“About fifteen minutes or so, I think.”

“Okay. I’ll wait like twenty minutes then head over there.”

I had a bad feeling about this.

********

I told Mark I’d have to beg off that day’s work, as my stomach was bothering me after the Mexican food I’d had the night before. He was a little cheesed that he’d have to take care of Maddie’s parents’ huge-ass grounds all by himself, but he cheered up a bit when I told him I’d already called one of our buddies to cover for me. He left, and about ten minutes later, Maddie showed up.

We went into the living room and sat on the couch. She sat close to me, a little too close for my comfort. The way she was sitting, turned towards me, one leg curled beneath her, made her look unbearably cute. I was instantly aware of her presence and began to get turned on, as I always did when she was near me. Her eyes told me she was feeling it too. “What’s the emergency, Madds?” I began.

“We finally did it last night,” she said. “Mark and I finally slept together.”

Great. Just what I wanted to hear. “Congratulations,” I said. “I know you’ve been wanting to take things to the next level for a while. You must be thrilled.”

“I have, and I am,” she said, her eyes downcast.

“I sense a ‘but’ coming,” I said.

She looked at me and smiled ruefully. “But… it wasn’t exactly everything I’d been hoping for. And that’s why I need to talk to you.”

Half of me wondered why I needed to be part of this conversation, while the other half had a sneaking suspicion that I already knew the answer to that. “Wasn’t everything you’d been hoping for? What, is my brother a lousy lay?” I joked, trying to play it off.

“No, not at all. It was good, it was special, it was everything your first time with your boyfriend is supposed to be… well, almost everything.” She looked deep into my eyes. “He didn’t get me off.”

HELLS YEAH, my brain cheered. ‘CUZ HE AIN’T ME, BITCHES! Outwardly I tried to restrain my egotistical glee. “Oh damn, that sucks, Maddie. On behalf of the men of my family I apologize most sincerely for my brother’s utter failure to satisfy you sexually. Please accept my assurance that he is not the example by which we should be judged.”

She slapped my arm. “Shut up, Dave. You know exactly what I’m talking about and you know exactly why and don’t pretend you’re not all happy about the fact that I couldn’t orgasm with your brother because he’s not you.”

It felt good to hear her say it, but at the same time I felt sort of lousy. I honestly hadn’t wanted to do anything to come between them, but the attraction between Maddie and I was so powerful we couldn’t help it. “Maddie,” I said softly.

“I wanted it so bad,” she said. “I had this idea that I’d finally have sex with my boyfriend and it would be so amazing that I’d finally be satisfied and would be able to forget about…” Her voice trailed off and she looked away. I didn’t say anything, just gave her a moment. She continued, “But while I was there, in bed, with my boyfriend, I’m thinking ‘finally it’s happening!’ but the only way I could even get turned on… was to think about you.”

Wow. I knew we made each other seriously hot, but I hadn’t expected that. “Don’t get me wrong, he did everything right and under other circumstances I would have been all about it, but since doing what I did with you…Dave, the only way I could even get wet enough to fuck was to think about you. The whole time he was fucking me, I was picturing you.” She lifted her gaze to meet mine and a bolt of electricity shot through me. “And now I’m horny and even more frustrated than I was before,” she said, her voice going a bit low. She moved toward me. “And it’s all your fault, so you have to fix it.”

“Maddie,” I said, stiffening. “Look, I’m sorry about what happened. If I knew it would be this big a problem between you, I never would have…” My voice trailed off as she came close, her breasts pressing against my chest. Her blue eyes were smoky with desire, a look that always stopped me in my tracks.

“Yes you would,” she breathed. “We both would. There’s something between us.” She moved even closer, her lips against my cheek. She threw one leg over me, straddling me, her silky chestnut hair falling over her shoulders, tickling me. “We can’t stay away from each other. I can’t keep my hands off you any more than you can keep your hands off me.” It was true; when she climbed on top of me, my hands automatically went to her waist, pulling her closer. One hand, completely on its own, was stroking her thigh. The other was on her back, holding her. My cock was at full hardness and I could feel her nipples poking through her shirt, as well as the heat coming from between her thighs.

“I never went all the way with you because I hadn’t done it with Mark yet,” she said, her voice a whisper. Her hands were on my cheeks, her face an inch from mine, her eyes locked on my own. “But I wanted to.” She moved even closer. “Every time we were close like this, I wanted to close the gap and kiss you, Dave…every time I felt you hard and throbbing against my pussy, I wanted you inside me…” She started moving her hips, grinding against me. My breath was ragged. I knew exactly how she felt. “No guy has ever made me cum like you do, and I am so frustrated after last night, so worked up and horny and I need to fucking cum so bad…”

I’d had it. My cock was throbbing, my heart was pounding, and I needed her just as badly as she needed me. “Then you will, Maddie,” I said. And then I did it, what I’d been wanting to do since the moment I’d laid eyes on her.

I kissed her.

Romance novels always talk about how the guy and the girl want each other but hold back for whatever reason, and how when they finally kiss for the first time it’s like fireworks. There’s a reason for that. Because it is. When my lips met Maddie’s for the first time – weird to think about it, one tiny part of my brain mused, we’ve been so close, I’ve had my lips on her nipples, I’ve had her bare pussy flush against my bare cock, I’ve blown my load on her face, but our lips have never met – it was like an explosion went off in my brain. I gasped as the most intense desire I’d ever felt in my life completely overtook me.

We began pulling at each other’s clothes. Her shirt hit the floor, and mine immediately followed. Her bra came off and I flung it aside, taking her massive tits in my hands and sucking on her erect nipples.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

She threw her head back and gasped, her hands digging into my shoulders. I lifted her up – good thing she was petite – and turned her over, sitting her back down on my lap with her back to me, her ass nestled right up against my bulging crotch. I kissed her neck as I unbuttoned her tiny little denim shorts, then she lifted her ass enough for me to slip them and her little green g-string down over her thighs. She kicked them off and there she was, naked atop me.

One hand slid down over her stomach, coming to rest between her legs. She parted her thighs as I palmed her pussy mound, one fingertip slipping between her baby-smooth pussy lips, feeling the wetness of her already dripping wet slit. The other hand cupped her chin, tipping her head back, turning her face to me so I could kiss her some more. She kissed me back eagerly, arching her back, working her hips, fucking my fingers with her cunt. I slipped a finger inside, finding her g-spot, my thumb working her clit, and it didn’t take long for her to start trembling as an orgasm hit her. We were alone in the house, so she didn’t hold back on her response – she threw her head back and cried out with pleasure.

She reached around behind her to undo my belt, then my shorts. They were pushed to the floor and there was my cock, hard and throbbing. She pressed her ass against me hard, sandwiching my rod between her ass cheeks. “You love my ass, don’t you, baby…” she teased, rubbing my cock up and down. Then she shifted upwards, my hardon popping up between her thighs. Her hips started working again, her slit gliding up and down my length. She reached down to palm my cock, pressing it against her cunt, then moving it side to side to stimulate her clit.

She moaned as she did this, using my cock like a toy, rubbing and teasing her pussy with it. She stood up then, letting my hard on fall back to rest against my stomach, then lowered herself down so she was straddling it reverse cowgirl. Her outer lips neatly engulfed my cock like a sausage in a bun and she slid back and forth, pressing her slit down onto my shaft, faster and faster until she leaned forward, grabbing my legs, as she started shivering and came again, crying out “oh GOD I love how you make me cum!”

I was as turned on as I’d ever been. I wanted her. I wanted Maddie with every fiber of my being. “I love making you cum, Maddie baby,” I said hoarsely. “I’ll make you cum again and again as much as you want.” Then I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up (again, good thing she’s petite) so my cock could stand erect. I lowered her back down, this time with the tip of my cock against the tight opening to her pussy.

She looked back at me over her shoulder. “Dave…?” she said.

I looked at her, this girl I wanted more than anything in the world. “Yeah… you’re right,” I said. “I shouldn’t do that.” I stood up, bringing us both to our feet, and turned her to face me. “We should be looking into each other’s eyes the first time I’m inside you,” I said, taking her by the shoulders. Her eyes went wide as I brought my lips down on hers, tasting her. She kissed me back eagerly. I lowered her to the couch, kneeling between her thighs, my lips never leaving hers. She held my arms tightly as I brought my cock to the opening of her pussy. I pressed the tip against her little hole, then paused and looked into her eyes.

She looked up at me expectantly. Her sparkling blue eyes were shining with desire, her chestnut hair fanned out over the pillow, her chest heaving as she breathed hard, her skin glistening with sweat. It was the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen. “Dave…” she whispered.

“I want you, Maddie,” I breathed, before kissing her again. Her arms went around my neck. A whimpering noise escaped her as I entered her for the first time, her back arching, her hips raising upwards to meet my thrust. I slid inside her, sparks going off inside my head. I stopped and just luxuriated in the feeling of being enveloped in her, reveling in the sensation of her tight, wet pussy engulfing my throbbing hard cock. “Maddie…” I whispered in her ear, lost in the feeling of a dream come true.

She looked into my eyes for a moment, then grinned slowly and said, “Well don’t just lay there, dumbass. If you’re gonna fuck me, fuck me!”

It was at that moment, when she said that the way she said it, with that look in her eye and that smile on her face, that I realized it was more than just lust I felt for her.

“Yes ma’am,” I said playfully, then kissed her again and started fucking her. Slowly at first, working up the tempo, long deep strokes that lifted her ass up off the couch with each thrust. She moaned, her nails digging into my back, imploring me “faster, baby, fuck me faster, yes baby right there, right there, don’t stop oh god don’t you dare stop fucking me!” and crying out with pleasure.

I did as I was told, going faster and faster until I was pounding her little cunt for all I was worth. Sweat trickled down our bodies as we ground ourselves together, my cock balls-deep in her steaming hot pussy, thrusting with shorter, harder strokes as the pleasure built to a fever pitch. My eyes never left hers as we fucked each other, all of the need, all of the lust, all of the desire we’d kindled in each other over the past few weeks coming boiling out in one hot frenzy of pure pleasure.

She’d started cumming practically the instant my cock had penetrated her and she hadn’t stopped. She was crying out with ecstasy as her body shook and orgasm after orgasm crashed through her, her twat tightening around my shaft each time. I was at my limit, my own orgasm rushing at me like a freight train. I plowed into her even faster, building it up, racing toward what I could tell would be the most intense orgasm of my life. “Maddie,” I bit out. It was all I could say, all I wanted to say. “Maddie, Maddie, Maddie…”

It hit. I felt my body go rigid as my cock erupted like a volcano, blasting fiery hot cum inside her. “Grrraaaaaaaah Maddie I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!” I roared as I came harder than I had ever cum before. At that, her eyes went wider than I’d ever seen them and her eyebrows shot up in disbelief, an effect that was somewhat comical in that it was mixed with a look of ecstasy as my orgasm touched off another one for her. She came hard, right with me.

We collapsed next to each other, my arms instinctively going around her and pulling her close so we were spooning. I breathed deep, inhaling the scent of sex and sweat and her perfume. It was intoxicating. We struggled to catch our breath. That was the absolute best sex I’d ever had in my entire life.

“Um…Dave?” said Maddie once her breathing was under control.

Uh-oh, I thought. “Yeah, sweetheart?”

“So, you… you fucking love me?”

I turned her to face me. She looked at me as if she were unsure of what to expect as a response. “That was just heat of the moment, right? I mean, it was the first time, and we both wanted it so bad and it was so incredible and...”

I cut her off. “I meant it.”

She just looked at me, amazed. She’d probably expected me to play it off, to make a joke out of it, like I usually do. But not this time, I’d decided. When I realized how I felt, and when I realized that I’d actually said it out loud, I decided to address it head on. No more games. “I meant it,” I repeated. “Maddie, I want you. More than I’ve ever wanted anyone. But it’s more than that. It’s more than just sex for me. I love you, and I want you to be mine.”

A heartbeat passed. Two. Three. I was starting to get nervous.

“When did you… I mean… when did you realize you loved me?” she asked.

“When you called me a dumbass,” I said with a smile. She looked at me as if I were insane. Which I was. For her. “Seriously. When you said ‘don’t just lay there, dumbass.’ The way you said it, the look on your face when you said it…that’s when I knew how I really felt. You’re the girl for me, Madds. You and nobody else.” I lifted myself up on one elbow and looked down into her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes that had captured my soul. “This probably makes things really weird, huh? I guess I am a dumbass, I just went and ruined the best thing that’s ever happened to mmmf?!”

That last part was muffled when Maddie reached up, grabbed my head, and pulled me down into a kiss. A kiss that was different that our earlier kisses, one that wasn’t in the heat of lust. It was a kiss that was just a kiss, no artifice, no sexual overtones, just pure feeling.

We broke the kiss, gasping for air. “I should have been with you from the beginning,” Maddie said with a smile. “Then this wouldn’t be so awkward.” I raised a quizzical eyebrow and she went on. “I care about you, Dave. But I care about Mark, too.” I sighed. “So you’re both even on that score, but…” Her voice trailed off and the sultry look she does so well came over her face. “I guess the physical stuff will have to be the tiebreaker…”

My heart soared and I kissed her again.

My brother is going to kill me.

********

EPILOGUE

My brother didn’t, in fact, kill me. He was pissed, but he eventually understood. He told me that he could tell Maddie wasn’t really feeling it physically, and admitted that he knew there was a spark between her and I and knew that was probably what was holding her back. In the end, he said, he just wanted her to be happy and who was he to stand in the way of fate? Of course, this all came out after he gave me a black eye, but that’s whatever. Didn’t take him long to move on, either. Less than a month after Maddie left him for me, he took up with this cute blonde amazon softball player. He tells me that soft balls are not a problem when they’re going at it.

Maddie and I, once we’d gotten past the leaving one brother for another awkwardness, ended up being really great together. The two of us double dated with my brother and his new girl, and all of us ended up being great friends. Madds joined a sorority, where she became super popular. She introduced me to a few of her sorority sisters who were just as intensely sexual as she was. We had a lot, and I mean a LOT, of fun with those girls. Still do, in fact. I guess the whole sisters for life thing really does mean something, especially when your sisters are in the sack with you and your boyfriend.

Maddie’s dad got new landscapers. His daughter dating one was ok, I suppose, but finding the other one banging his daughter on the patio was a bit too much.

Published 
Written by OlDirtyBastid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors