Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pizza Slut, Part 2

"I would encourage you to read part one prior to this story!"

44
13 Comments 13
26.8k Views 26.8k
8.3k words 8.3k words
It was a Monday morning and I was dropping Amanda off at school; I'd be picking her up in this same spot on Thursday afternoon, as she was spending the next three nights with her ‘real' father. She often told me that she called him 'Father' and me ‘Daddy' because she thought of me as the one who loved and took care of her.

She'd even once told me that she had to ask him for a hug whenever she wanted one, where I just handed them out all the time without having to be asked first. That whenever she was over there he expected her to clean the house, do the laundry and mow the lawn; he'd let things pile up when he knew she was coming over... Stuff like that made me think of the guy as a complete asshole! I mean heck, this was his kid for Christ sakes.

From school I took my wife to the airport and made plans to pick her up on Thursday as well, wishing her good-luck as she went off to conquer another business.

It must've been about midday at my office when I checked my personal email, as I occasionally do and then on a whim decided to send Whitney a message letting her know that I'd be alone the next few evenings, in case she was free. I won't lie and say I was a little more than excited as I hoped she'd be in a receptive disposition.

Later that day when I got home there was a message from here waiting for me: she had to work and since it was a school night, she couldn't stay out late; no mention of the other two nights at all. So I made dinner, did some chores around the house and took the dog for a walk. When we got back I took a hot shower and changed into a soft t-shirt and lounge pants, settling in to watch an old Clint Eastwood movie.

I must've dozed off in my recliner because when I woke up the television and all but the kitchen light had been turned off, casting most of the room in dark shadows. For a brief moment I was sure I was having an erotic dream, but as I cleared my head I realized Whitney was looking down at me as she stood just in front of my chair.

"I thought you had to get right home," I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

"No, what I said was I couldn't stay out late tonight. I didn't say I couldn't stop over for a little ‘us time'. I guess I didn't explain myself very well, but perhaps this will clear up my intentions."

I watched as she crisscrossed her arms in front of herself and, taking a hold of her top, she lifted it up and over her head, shaking her head which caused her long hair to fan out behind her. Next she unclasped the front clip and allowed her bra to hit the floor, too. "Mm…mm," she moaned quietly as she cupped her breasts in her hands, lifting them slightly as her nipples began to inflate.

"I've been thinking about how you made me squirt just by playing with my boobs that night by McDonald's Mr. Z." Both index fingers stopped rubbing her nipples now, sliding in a southerly direction as she spoke to me, our eyes never leaving each other. "I've been thinking about something else, too."

With my peripheral vision I could see she was unbuttoning her Levi 501's...one button at a time. "Tell me," I said as adjusted my growing erection that clearly showed through the thin material covering it.

"I realized that the whole time I've known you I thought your best feature was your nice looking ass, but I was wrong," she continued. Just then she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her jeans and bending forward, started to wiggle her hips from side to side...slowly as her magnificent chest hung out below her. I knew she was slipping her jeans over her butt and down her lovely legs as she announced, "It's your big, thick dick, Mr. Z, and now I want it."

Standing before me in only her white ankle socks, she bent forward and gave my thick prick a squeeze through my thin loungewear. I lifted my ass as she helped me slip them off and then crawled up into my lap, straddling me as she'd done so that night in my truck. By the time her hungry mouth clamped down onto mine, my cock was stiffer than it had been in weeks!

I felt her slipping her hands beneath my t-shirt and begin to twist my nipples harshly; following her lead meant we both had hard knobs in no time, as she moaned her approval through our kisses. It confirmed to me that she wanted to make love tonight and wasn't even going to entertain the idea of taking no for an answer. I leaned the chair all the way back, so we were lying flat, not unlike a bed but without any room to roll over and pin her down, which was one of the many thoughts swirling about in my mind.

It was then that I became aware of how she was slowly sliding her body down mine, leaving a path of wetness on my abdomen as she lined up my tool with her box. Breaking the kiss, I opened my eyes to look up into her own; long black hair hung around our faces as I whispered, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She looked down into my eyes and answered me without words when she locked lips with me once more, and then pushed her slit up against the fat mushroom of my cock. The sensations were amazing as I let her assume control...the way she moved in just the right way to lift my cock off my abs so she could begin to impale herself onto it, the feeling of her tightness squeezing it until it pushed past her preliminary entrance.

Two, maybe three inches were lodged inside her wet opening when she pulled her lips form mine and repositioned herself in the chair, shifting her weight from side to side until she was where she wanted to be. Gripping my hands in her own, she rose up slightly before settling down firmly, thus I felt another four or five inches slither into her tight, heated hole. Her sigh of satisfaction was co-mingled with my groans of delight as I flashed back to my high school years and how it felt to screw a young lady with such a snug little snatch.

A smile crossed her beautiful face as she wiggled her butt side to side, finally coming to rest on top of me as the tip of my dick touched the deepest point of her teenaged cunt. Then I felt her rocking her hips forward and back, slowly at first but gradually increasing the tempo; all the while her outer body barely moved. This girl obviously had spent some time practicing these moves, I thought.

As I reached for her, she let me cradle her small body in my arms as she continued to ride my horse like a cowgirl. My hands found their way to her sweet , little ass and I held the globes of this elf-sized fairy as I matched her down-strokes with some upward thrusts of my own. Without even thinking about it, my kneading fingertips worked their way towards each other and met as they reached her taut anal passage.

She seemed to kiss me harder, thrusting her tongue deeper down my throat just when I tickled her wrinkled button, so I rimmed it with a finger for a while as we made love in my living room. Of course I was desperate to insert my finger but I was still nervous about pushing my luck and in the end decided to leave it for another day.

I felt her shiver and then a gush of fluid that flowed around my buried stick, as she shouted loudly "Oh God, oh Fuck" but we kept the pace going straight through her first orgasm of the night. After a while, I sat up and then awkwardly stood up as she wrapped her strong little legs about my midsection, hanging on to her impalement as best she could.

I took her to my dining room and set her on the edge of the tabletop. As if reading my mind she laid back, fanning her long dark hair out around her head. With a flip of her wrists, those twin peaks proudly pointing to the ceiling fan above, she allowed me to scoot her firm cheeks just over the edge, each leg straight up and on either side of my face. Holding my cock against her slit I stepped forward, impaling her once again as I began to saw my sword in and out of her silky wet sheath.

Kissing her feet and suckling her toes, I sent goose bumps across her tanned skin as she giggled loudly in glee from the sensations this effect had on her. Without looking at the clock, she informed me that she'd have to get going pretty soon, so I began to increase the rhythm I had started at as she encouraged me in a most erotic way.

"Come on, pound my sweet young pussy, Daddy. I can tell you like how tight I am."

I gripped her legs and did what this young vixen told me to do. Soon, the piece of pipe between my legs was slamming deeper and harder into her youthful trench.

"What about protection," I asked. "Soon I'm going to cum and I'd like to fill you up, Whitney." With each inward stroke I increased the forceful way I was fucking her!

"I'm on - the pill ... so, AH! Go ahead and ... fill my cunt with your, baby seed..." she grunted between my thrusts which not only drove the head of my prick against her cervix, but caused me to really have to hold her to the table's edge, lest she be pushed across the top of it.

"Fuck me ..fuck me ... Oh fuck me, Baby!" she began to chant louder and louder, spurring me on as I banged her mercilessly. I knew the neighbors couldn't hear her no matter how loud she screamed but on some perverted level, I silently wished they could because she was making quite a racket.

"Oh god, yes... Harder! I'm cumming again. Oh God, fuck me!" Once more we laced the fingers of our hands together and held each other for support, her legs bouncing wildly against my chest as the table started to move an inch at a time towards the wall. The louder she yelled, the harder I banged her until all I could do was call out myself in a groan as I exploded deep inside her!

As my juice spewed from my cock, it actually caused me some pain as it exited so forcefully, but it was such an awesome type of sting I wished it would never stop. It was much more intense than I can describe in words as we both shook as one, but the last thing I heard which really pushed me over the edge was when she shouted, "Oh Daddy, I love how you fuck me!"

Sometime afterwards I remember hearing a dripping noise and knew without looking that we were creating a puddle on the floor beneath us. I helped Whitney off the table a short while later, taking her in my arms and kissing her sweet lips as we recovered together.

It had been a great first time and she actually confessed that she was happier that I'd forced her to wait, instead of indulging in a quickie weeks before. She excused herself, going to clean herself up and I did the same in the other bathroom. When I returned to the front room, I put on my bottoms and noticed her small pile of clothing was gone. Her voice came from the other room telling me how happy she was that we had finally made love!

I whole-heartedly agreed and made sure she knew it as she returned to me dressed and standing on her tip-toes to give me a long, drawn out goodnight kiss that was having an effect on me, even though I so recently emptied myself within her.

I walked her out to her car and standing in the driveway I whispered. "Sorry about touching your ass like that," referring to when I'd teased her puckered hole. “I can tell it makes you nervous.”

"No, don't be sorry. I liked it," she told me. "I've never, ah...you know, done anything back there before, but it was okay. Oh, and by the way, I didn't plan to call you ‘daddy', it just sort of popped into my head."

I assured her it didn't matter and she shouldn't worry about it; I found it erotic! Of course, I didn't let her know just how much it had turned me on to hear her say it, silently hopeful she'd do it again. As I watched her car back out of my driveway her parting words echoed in my ears: ‘Same time, same place tomorrow night, Mr. Z?"

Gratefully the following day went by in a blurred mess as I dealt with one problem after another, sometimes all at once. By 3:15 I was ready to lock up and since we owned the company, I did just that.

Stopping by my favorite watering hole I sat in the bar sipping a strong drink and chatting with Jay who owned the place. He and I go back a few years so it was always nice to hide in here when I needed to de-stress. He bitched about his kids and the shit they were getting in to, I bitched about our clients that were dumber than a bucket of rocks, but then I guess that's why they needed us.

If our clients were as smart as we were, we'd be out of business, I realized with a chuckle to myself. Just as the early ‘happy hour' crowd started arriving, I bid Jay a farewell and headed home to let my dog out.

I began wondering why Whitney hadn't called my cell phone yet. She was reluctant to give me her number and I couldn't call her at home, so I got online to see if that might shed some light on the mystery. As I logged on I had a bad feeling that she'd come to her senses and didn't want to see me again or something like that.

Sure enough, there was an email waiting from Whitney. It seemed that her boss (my client) Mark had called her in to work tonight and she needed the cash, so she went. It went on to say that her older brother had taken the car she normally drove and was supposed to pick her up after work. The last line suggested I come in and see her at work, if I wanted to.

Going in to the pizza shop wouldn't seem weird because I was always stopping in to drop off something for Mark & Rene, or picking up information that I needed to do my job (for them) but they never seemed to have time to forward to me. So after weighing the pros and cons for a good solid five seconds, I grabbed my keys and was out the door.

Arriving at little after seven, I knew there'd only be two employees on duty. As it turned out, the other kid wasn't feeling good and wanted to leave early, but rules forbade any employee to work alone for safety reasons. I suggested that since I was there and willing to stay until closing time, he could go home. After a quick call to Mark's cell phone to clear it, the kid was gone in a flash.

"That was pretty quick thinking, Mr. Z," Whitney said. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you wanted to get me alone."

"Well at least we can talk without anybody who matters hearing us," I replied. Knowing there were no security cameras taping us didn't hurt, and so I stood behind the counter in the ‘employee only' area and chatted with her as she cleaned up and got ready for closing. About ten minutes to nine, Whitney shut all the lights off and locked the doors. Holding two of my fingers in her fist, not unlike the way a small child will do, she tugged on my arm as I was led back to the kitchen prep area.

"I told my brother to pick me up at 9:30, so we have a little more than a half hour," she informed me as her arms slid about my shoulders. Standing on her tip-toes again, she pulled our faces together, kissing me with more passion than I thought possible. I slid one hand down to fondle her tight round ass cheek, squeezing it as my other hand mauled one of her tits and returned to the tongue lashing she had initiated. Suddenly, she stepped back and I watched as she slid her shirt over her head, tossing it on the counter while she kicked off her shoes and pants.

"Are you nuts, little girl," I asked. "You brother could be here at any time!" Then she explained that they were just the clothes she wore at work and I recalled how Amanda took a spare set to work, too.

I watched her stuff them into a locker, pulling a clean pair of jeans and a shirt from her bag, running around the room in just her bra, panties and those little white socks girls seemed to like. Between the show of skin and the kisses we'd just shared, my cock was rock hard. As my better judgment flew out the window, I saw no reason to waste it a good hard-on by masturbating when I got home. Quickly stepping to where she stood, I took her elbow and spun her around to face the end of a long stainless steel counter, where I roughly forced her to lean forward.

"What ...what are you doing," she asked in between playful giggles.

For an answer I grabbed both her forearms and pulled them together behind her back, forcing her to bend over counter even further. Glancing at the clock told me we had time; I only prayed she'd play along as I leaned over her, grinding my hardness through my jeans into her firm behind.

I hissed into her ear, "You got no money in the register, bitch…so I'm going to have to make you pay another way."

I received the answer I was looking for after just a moment or two when she said, "Take anything you want, Sir, just please don't hurt me." Her tone was exaggerated and I knew she was as turned on as I about doing this in a public place, although the doors were locked. Her brother could be here in twenty minutes or so; there wasn't time for niceness, but rather only nastiness.

Reaching for my belt, my jeans and briefs slid down my legs as she relaxed against the cool steel, even reaching back with one hand and yanking her panties aside for me. Rubbing my dick up and down her puffy pink gash a few times before I started pushing inside her, I smacked her ass hard. When she didn't respond to my spanking, I slapped her cheek again, this time leaving a red handprint on her lovely bottom.

"Ouch, that hurt," she exclaimed. "Not so hard next time." Apparently from that answer, she'd been paddled before--and liked it--so I smacked her once more just for good measure as my cock stuffed her full.

"Oh gosh, that feels so good," she grunted as I withdrew and plowed forward again.

In under a minute I had released her arms and taken hold of her skinny waist, quite literally slamming my big prick straight into her juicy pussy as she grunted and squealed in ecstasy. A million wild ideas entered my thoughts and just as quickly exited, as I savagely gave her every ounce of energy I had, channeling it into my throbbing cock.

Less than ten minutes from the point I'd first shoved her over the end of the counter, I was spurting gobs of sticky cum deep inside her molten tunnel as we both shouted obscenities which echoed off the tiled walls. Whitney's orgasm had come on so fast and strong, that her juices were spurting from our junction each time I packed her tight hole with my slickened lolly-pop.

It was exhilarating and exhausting all at the same time, but worth every risk! When I pulled out and stepped back, I watched her spin around, kneel down and licked my dick clean. Then she slowly stood up and kissed me, sharing our combined juices with her best friend’s dad!

We dressed immediately after that kiss and she let me out the side door as we'd figured I should be gone when he showed up. I waited in my truck to make sure she was safely in their parent's car before I drove away, and later she would tell me that the gesture was sweet. Returning home, I showered before watching the news and going to bed, dreaming of Whitney's warm body and our last evening together the following night. I couldn't help but wonder when we'd be able to get together again; what could happen in between those random meetings and the unknown details ahead.

Wednesday morning I'd forgotten to set my alarm and even though I'm typically an early riser, I slept in until almost 7:30. As I sat sipping my freshly brewed coffee on the back deck, I realized how warm it was; a rare spring morning that was to give you a glimpse of the summer ahead.

In a split decision I phoned our office voicemail, leaving a message for Jan, our administrative assistant who helped run the office. I told her I was taking the day off to go for a ride, which meant if needed I could be reached by cell phone but may not answer right away as it was impossible to hear over my bike. After talking with my wife and exchanging updates, I left my driveway and headed off in a westerly direction, not to any particular destination, but rather riding just for the relaxation aspect of it.

Eventually I'd ridden from the shores of Lake Michigan where my house was located, out to a little town called Pipe, which sat on the eastern shores of Lake Winnebago. There, I stopped in a place I knew for an early lunch since I'd skipped breakfast; they had great food but I rarely got out here because of the distance from my usual stomping grounds.

Checking in with Jan had proven I'd chosen the right day to play hooky; all was quiet on that front. As I finished my meal I couldn't help but wish Whitney was with me and vowed to get her out on the Harley as soon as we could arrange it: I had a place in mind that was filled with twisting roads that took you through the Kettle Moraine State forest. One such spot came to mind as a place we could stop for some alone time; a dense part of the park where one could lay out a blanket and, well...I could feel my cock stirring in my jeans as I thought of the things we could do outside at that secluded spot!

By the time I returned home it was mid-afternoon and I was already looking forward to spending another evening with my dick inside Whitney's tight seventeen year young pussy. I went inside, let the dog out to do his thing and when he was back, I stripped down to grab a shower before checking my email for a note from my young mistress. Covered in suds, I began to rinse my body off, but something caught my eye through the glass enclosure. When I stuck my head through the door, I saw her sitting on the toilet watching me with a naughty smirk across her beautiful face.

"I hope you don't mind me letting myself in," she said, "Looks like I arrived just in time to enjoy the show. You really do have a great body for an older guy."

Holding my hand out I gave her the impression that I wanted a kiss, but when she took it I pulled her inside the shower with me amidst her squeals, as the hot water soaked her hair and clothing.

PetitAsianMharga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetitAsianMharga

I pressed her back against the rear wall, began kissing her gently, like the way lovers do when they have all the time in the world to enjoy each other’s' bodies. Soon we melted into each other, becoming as one mass as our kisses deepened and our bodies ground against each other. My mind became entirely focused on giving her pleasure through my lips, my tongue and my hands as they caressed her figure as the water continued to cascade over us. The water had made her tight clothing unlike a second skin; the shirt opaquely transparent to her obvious state of arousal.

During one of the limited moments where our lips broke from each other, she explained that she'd told her parents she had to work tonight and would be home around ten, but had instead come here straight from school. Using her head, she'd pulled her car into the open garage and closed the overhead as she walked in my house after knocking twice. The sound of the shower had drawn her straight to me where she enjoyed watching me bathe from a close vantage point. After that she stated the obvious, "I guess I should get out of these wet clothes. Would you like to undress me?"

Yes! I enjoyed every minute of slowly peeling each layer of material from her tight young body; each piece of clothing being draped over the shower door for now, would find their way into a heated dryer before the night was over. As each inch of skin was exposed to my eyes, first my fingers and then my lips would touch them. She lifted her left foot onto the small tiled bench, leaning back against the back wall as I tenderly bit down on her nipples one at a time until she was moaning softly.

Then I kneeled down before her alter of love and gave praise before her, by licking , biting her clit, sucking and stroking her shaved pussy until she bucked against my face, cumming hard as the water cooled around us.

We turned off the mixer, stepping out and drying each other's body with big fluffy towels, although no matter how much I tried I could not dry the area between her thighs. Next she took my hand and led me through the house, both of us in our birthday suits until she'd backed me up against the foot of my step-daughter's bed.

"I want to do it on Amanda’s bed," she explained in a small, shy type of voice.

If I wasn't already hard, watching her lock eyes with me as her knees were drawn to the carpeting would have done the trick. Those big blue eyes had a way of hypnotizing me and frankly, it wasn't as if she was meeting up with any resistance as she bent her head forward to kiss the large mushroom that bobbed before her red lips. Feeling her tongue now flicking against the slit on the tip of my stick, I leaned my head back and silently prayed for the next few hours to go by intensely slow, as I wanted to enjoy every last minute.

I looked back down on her smiling eyes as she gradually took two-thirds of my thick sausage between her ruby lips, casually bathing it in her spit as she bobbed her head slowly back and forth. I could tell she had a finger or two buried up her snatch as she sucked me, but I thought it was for her own pleasure until she took those slippery fingers and began working both of them into my tight anal sphincter. I cannot explain the feelings that cursed through my being as this elflike lady drove her digits inside my backside! I needed to brace myself against the bedroom wall for fear of falling over!

All at once my balls tightened, letting loose a stream of juice that I had no time to warn the girl about, but she seemed able to drain my spunk without any trouble anyways. After she withdrew her finger from my ass, I sat down on my step-daughter's bed, where Whitney climbed aboard to join me. She cuddled in my strong arms as we spooned atop the twin bed, her ass cupped within me as we talked about the times that lie ahead. I was amazed at the level of maturity she had as she told me that we should look at each time as though it may be the last. I’d never know if she'll find someone she wants to be exclusive with or if I'll decide to stop seeing her (as if that would be an option). This conversation went on for a while until we drifted off, napping together for a short amount of time.

I woke up to see her watching me sleep, as she laughed and said, "Looks like someone needed his nappy."

I explained that it was all the fresh air I'd gotten on my Harley ride, and her answer was to punch me in the arm saying, "When am I going to get to go for my Harley ride?"

"As soon as we both have the time off. Hey...it's more in your court than mine," I answered. "We can go even on a day when my wife's around and she won't think anything of it."

Seemingly satisfied with my response, she suddenly shot me a sinful look and said, "Well then, I guess for now I'll just take a ride on this," as her hand went to my softened dick and began to slide up and down its growing length. When I was hard she rolled me onto my back, straddled me the same way she had done two nights ago and lowered herself onto my hard cock. Propping herself up on her elbows this time, she moved her pelvis muscles as she slowly fucked me. I tried to picture how my dick must look as her lower set of lips journeyed from tip to base; sucking the tight skin as the process repeated in a steady tempo she'd set.

"Are you enjoying your ride, baby," was one of the many things I asked. Her groans of approval were answer enough, until she suddenly began to pound herself upon me in rapid succession while her eyelids fluttered.

I knew not only from her jerks, but from the way her cunt clamped down on me that she was having another orgasm! I took the opportunity to slide over on the bed and then flip her over onto her back, where making a meal out of her ripe, knob-topped melons could be had. I marveled even now how large they looked on her petite frame. As my root was planted deep within her soil, I continued to plow her garden with every intention of depositing some fertile seeds. It was a slow stroke but each time as I nearly filled her, I'd slam the head of my fat prick hard inside her, causing her to grunt loudly.

If she was in discomfort or pain she could've complained, but instead she began that familiar mantra of "Fuck me ...fuck me ...fuck me ...oh fuck me hard," and getting louder by the minute. Her screams in the throes of fucking really turned me on!

Taking the signs as we were both getting close, I reached back one hand at a time, taking each of her ankles and pinning them over her head where she had her hands. She took the hint by hooking the back of her calves with her arms, thus bending her limber body in two and opening her cunt for maximum penetration. Cupping her butt cheeks in my hands, I lifted them slightly as I rammed my rod harshly; bottoming out with each thrust as she began to shout, "Fuck ...fuck ...fuck ...fuck ME," in between my primal grunts! Somewhere I lost my usual sense of sanity, as my psyche slipped a gear and all I could think about was splitting the log beneath me cleanly in two as I renewed my efforts with gusto.

The lust in her eyes was met with a fire from my own as I growled savagely down at her, "Call me that name, the one from last night." I saw the light come on above her head and the look on her face told me she secretly had been thinking about it already. I watched her give me one of those pouty looks; her lower lips quivering just a bit, then she said those words again.

"Fuck me, Daddy ...oh yes fuck me...fuck me harder, Daddy!"

As the tip of my cum-stick ripped open from the boiling torrent of spunk exiting my reddened cock, I could only reply what seemed appropriate; "Take my cum, you dirty little slut. Oh God...oh Fuck! How does it feel when I fill you with my cum, baby?"

"I love it, Daddy...I love your big cock inside my tight little hole! I'm cumming Daddy, oh fuck am I ever cumming!"

Of course no one would ever hear the truth because as long as I'm alive those words won't come out of my mouth, but secretly as we exchanged that dialogue I had been picturing my own step-daughter and how sweet it would be to doing this to her! Whitney may have been thinking it too, but for as long as I've known her neither of us has ever brought it up. After we calmed down, returning from heaven to earth, we made our way into the kitchen for a late supper because suddenly we were both famished.

At one point my wife called to check in and another time it was Amanda on the line. Both times Whitney either went to get her clothes from the dryer or to the bathroom, but never seemed phased that I was talking to them while with her. I was thinking that our affair may be one of those friends with benefits that I'd heard people dream of, and if that was the case I was fine with it for as long as it lasted.

Later that evening after we'd eaten, I built a fire and we cuddled on the floor of the den, still without a stitch of clothing on. My fingers were tracing lines all over her body as she told me of her dreams and hopes and she listened intently as I shared my advice and experiences. But my throat went dry when she looked intently into my eyes for a much longer time than I thought necessary, as if she could see straight into my soul.

Her small right hand squeezed my limp noodle, awaking it as I hardened in response to her touch. I leaned over her and we kissed for a while until we were both more than ready to make love. "Jon," she said, "I'll have to leave in just over two hours and..." she trailed off.

"Shhh...” I shushed her. "We don't need to talk about that right now."

"No, I mean - That's not... Let me say this while I have the nerve," she said. "I want you ... to make love to me..." At this point she held a finger against my lips to keep me from saying anything; I guess I wasn't sensing what she wanted to say because she spoke in that timid voice of hers: "...back here," taking my fingers in her hand and pushing it against her wrinkled flower. "I've felt your fingers in my ass and now I want to feel this," she told me as her other hand squeezed the hardness between my legs. "I want you to be the first to fuck me in my ass."

"Are you positive you're ready for that, Whitney?"

"I'm more ready now than ever and I really want to know how it feels. I know you'll take your time and stop if I ask you to. If I'm with a guy my age...well, I'm not so sure."

I went into my bedroom, retrieving some lube that my wife and I kept in the bedside table, as well as a medium sized vibrator. Returning to the room I found Whitney laid out parallel to the crackling fire, a pair of large pillows beneath her head as she smiled at me. I sat beside her and we kissed for a while as I kneaded her lovely ass cheeks, eventually fingering her leaking twat. With my fingertips well coated, I'd run them along her perineum, circling her tiny star and back again in a form of massage before I started to finger her asshole out right.

Whitney seemed relaxed on the outside but of course I knew she may be tense inside, as I planted light kisses from her butt up to her shoulders, touching her with my free hand to let her know I cared about her and would be gentle. After a while she seemed so comfortable she may be falling asleep, except if I stopped even for a second, her eyes would open up again. She jumped slightly when I got behind her and spreading her cheeks with my hands to give me access, began to lick her tightest of holes.

"Oh my God, that is so hot," she whispered.

I was so turned on by this teen I enjoyed tongue-fucking her for a while. Next I squirted some lube directly into her crack, sliding the tip of the vibrator up and down until I felt she was ready. Pushing the first two inches inside her was nothing, but as I continued her mouth opened and she started to gasp each time I put pressure on it again. By the time I had six inches within her, my money was on her telling me to remove it. Since she hadn't, I switched it on medium and watched her amazing reaction. Sure it startled her initially as it was something new to her; when she began to move her hips in a circular motion I instituted an in and out slide of the mechanical device. For a few minutes I was using the slick toy to fuck her ass and she was completely enjoying it. I switched it off, leaving it within her and she lifted her head to look back at me.

“Are you ready for the real McCoy?" I saw her head nodding affirmatively so I said, "Then squeeze it out of your butt." Watching her think about what to do for a few seconds until her butt muscles flexed and the vibrator slid right out onto the carpeting, she giggled with amusement.

"Now get up on your hands and knees for a little bit," I instructed her. When she had done so, I knelt behind her, placing my cock against her sweet pussy and buried it to the hilt in one smooth stroke.

"I just want to get my dick good and wet before I fuck your glorious asshole, sweetie."

Not minding the attention in her cunt, Whitney drove herself back a few times as we fucked, and then I withdrew once more. I reached forward and grabbed one of the pillows she'd had her head on. Placing it in front of her knees, I told her to lie down and spread her legs a bit; watching her do what she was told. Her ass rose above the pillow slightly, as I squirted some lube onto my cock head and got into position just above and behind her. Akin to the way she accepted the intruding phallus before; she once more received the fat head of my cock, although not without a little more discomfort.

Once inside her back passage, I began to ever-so-slowly force my pipe deeper and deeper into her drain until slightly more than half of it was inside. The indescribably tight tube of muscle stretched to take my girth and at
the same time tried with all it's might to strangle me.

"How's that feel, baby," I asked her, "You want me to keep going?"

"It's okay...I like feeling so full; yes, don't stop," was the answer I'd hope for. I clenched my cheeks together and gave it a shove, driving another couple of inches into her butt and hearing a yelp of pain from this fairy pinned below me.

"Okay... I'm okay. It just surprised me when you put it all the way in, Jon."

"Whitney, I still have a little ways to go; do you think you can do it?"

"I don't know, I think so. I mean I want to," she said as I began to spread my knees apart, thus forcing her legs to widen as well.

"Push yourself up on your hands a little bit, that may ease things a little," I told her. Once more she was in the doggy-style position and as I eased my dick out of her poop-chute a few inches until just the head was in her. Squeezing another line of lube down the middle of my prick before shoving it back in proved to be most helpful. After three or four more short thrusts, she began to relax and get into it, even speaking in short sentences as she gasped for air each time I exited. I could feel the difference on the inside too; her tube wasn't crushing my flesh and I decided it was now or never. Holding her hips tightly and in one good thrust, I rammed forward, impaling my full length into her as I claimed her virgin asshole!

"OH FUCK," she yelled, "That hurt...god, shit, fuck, damn it," she swore a few times as I held still for a moment, but soon starting to slide out once again. It only took two long strokes as I buried myself balls deep, before she started rocking back towards me once more. It was then that I reached for her right hand, pulling it back to her own dripping gash and told her, "Play with yourself, Whitney, do it now. I'm getting close and I want you and me to cum simultaneously."

I could feel her every once in a while, bumping me through the thin membrane that separated her cunt from her stretched tube filled with my pounding prick and I knew, she felt it too. Knowing I was fast approaching the point of no return was as good as it was bad. The bad side was that I'd been thinking about using the vibrator inside her juicy snatch while I was still inside her ass; the good side was that by the way she was carrying on I knew she and I were very close to a mutual explosion and that I was not only deflowering this young, tight nymphet's virgin asshole, but my potent seeds were going to be the first ever to fill her back door. Just before final impact, I reached one hand forward to one of her swaying breasts, latching onto a nipple and giving it a good sharp twist! It elicited another passionate squeal from her as she gritted her teeth and held on for life!

I tried to think of work, to think of something the neighbor had said the other day, the news and the weather but alas it was no use; I heard her start screaming, "Oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming...fuck me, fuck me," and it was all I could do to hold onto her slim waist as I jerked and shook wildly through my own earth shattering orgasm! My cock erupted like an angry volcano, spewing its molten lava with a fury not seen before in the deep dark recesses of Whitney's anatomy. I swore I felt her pussy juices actually squirting out of her slit and splashing against my balls, which slapped her with each of my final plunges!

I don't know how long we lay next to each other after we collapsed in a heap, soon the world stopped spinning out of control, but we found a way to hold each other close, kissing and talking of how incredible it felt for both of us. When my watch alarm went off it was a thirty minute warning; we helped each other to stand and stumbled to the bathroom for a quick shower. Well, we still had enough time for a fast fuck against the shower wall, even if I did have to bite down on her shoulder in order to help her to cum one last time.

As I sat in my robe watching her dress, we needed no words to convey the things going on inside of us ...our eyes spoke all we needed to hear. We kissed goodnight in the garage just before she got in and backed out and as I went inside to have a nightcap I secretly hoped our next liaison wouldn't be too far off.

Epilogue:

Amanda's graduation party arrived shortly thereafter and was a big success. Whitney ignored me nearly the entire time she was there and things seemed to be back to normal between herself and Amanda. During that last summer my step-daughter turned eighteen and there were more than a few interesting adventures that season, although I simply loved her too much to take advantage of her innocence. Besides, she was a virgin and I wanted some young man to be her first and the one who'd break her heart, if it came to that. I knew she was saving herself for marriage and that made me happy; little did I know how that would play out. That tale took a major twist a few years later; a story for another time or perhaps just a sinfully delicious tale which will remain a secret.

Whitney and I would end up having sex together as much as our schedules allowed that year as we kept our affair a secret from everyone we knew. Once she had come to my office when my wife was out of town and she knew my other employees weren't around. We'd done it atop my desk as the lunch crowd walked by the large window just a few feet away. It was very risky but added to the erogenous nature.

Twice I took her for a ride on my Harley; once to that special spot in the woods where she and I fucked amongst the chirping birds, bare naked on a blanket in broad daylight. The other time we ended up getting caught in the rain and having taken shelter in an out-of-the-way tavern, she followed me into the men's room, kneeled over the toilet facing the back wall as I fucked her gorgeous asshole from behind.

However the raciest time in my opinion was when I'd driven both ladies to the University where Amanda would attend to try out for the cheerleading team. Since it was a four hour drive and the try-outs lasted the whole day, we'd gotten a hotel and stayed overnight. Since Amanda sleeps so soundly, she never heard us after Whitney crawled into bed with me. She and I made love in the bed next to Amanda, which seemed impossible to me at the time but never came up until years later. That night was the third time my cock had entered each of Whitney's love holes in one session as the girl has an insatiable appetite for sex.

All in all it was an amazing summer and fall, both because of Whitney and my daughter Amanda, but like all good things it would eventually come to an end. Before long the heat of summer turned to fall and our little girl wasn't so little anymore...she was off to college. As for Whitney, she eventually moved one hundred miles south, to a suburb of Chicago and attended a community college herself. Our times were limited to when she'd come home for a holiday or break, but even then it would depend on our schedules. The fact that Amanda wasn't around eliminated the excuse for her to be at our house, but still we managed to get together twice before I got the news.

It was an email and she went on to tell me she'd met a man a few years older than her; they were in love and she thought he was ‘the one'. I was truly happy for her and after I last saw her I realized it relieved me from being the one to break off the affair one day.

We remain ‘special friends’ to this day and now we both have a spouse to cheat on, but those are tales for another time.

THE END – PART TWO – GHOSTWRITER 2015 – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Published 
Written by shootersr9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments