Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Retreat - Day 1 and 2

"A sex retreat is the only hope for Maria to save her marriage."

68
11 Comments 11
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first chapter of this story."

This happened to me some weeks ago when my marriage was on the verge of a breakup. My name is Maria, and this is my story.

I am twenty-eight years old, and I have been married for five years. I met my husband Paul in college. We started going out in our third year, and soon I was totally in love with him. I loved the fact that he was an easy-going person, had a great sense of humor, was so clever, and shared many beliefs with me.

Once we graduated from college, we decided to move to California as I got a great job opportunity with a bank. Paul had studied education and wanted to become a teacher, so for him, it was not an issue to move as he could find a job easily anywhere.

We lived together for a year, and then he proposed to me. I said, “Yes”, of course. We got married, we both had good jobs, and we were deeply in love, so I guess I believed we were the perfect couple.

However, time passes by, and things change.

Just three years after our wedding, things started to get cold. I mean, our sex life, the passion, all the spice just froze and kind of disappeared. I guess our routines, our jobs, and the monotony of our lives had to do with the new normality. We would have sex once a month or sometimes once every two months.

In the beginning, I didn’t notice how much this was affecting us, especially my husband. Thus, after a while, I noticed how Paul started to change. He became quieter, expressed almost no interest in my things, and some days arrived later than usual. He said he had to stay in his school, the one where he worked, grading his students’ work as he didn’t want to do that at home.

Things went on like that for three months or so until he confessed he had had an affair with a colleague, a teacher called Ashley. I couldn’t believe what was going on. My perfect marriage was falling into pieces, and I just didn’t know what to do. Paul said he felt alone and felt rejected. He said he usually tried to approach me to try to have intimate moments, but I just didn’t seem to be interested. And I guess he was right.

For some reason, my sexual desire had diminished, and I was clueless about what was the right way to change this. Plus, I didn’t know how to deal with my husband’s infidelity. The next weeks were hard. He said he didn’t want to leave me and had totally stopped any kind of contact with her. After some days of thinking and thinking, I decided to forgive him. When the school year finished, I took a month off, and we went together to Mexico. That trip helped us a lot, and our sex life was born again.

This new stage of our marriage lasted for a year or so, but then things just went back to the same state. Lack of sex activity, lack of passion and desire. So, after months and months of almost no contact and no intimacy, my husband said he wanted to get divorced.

We talked a lot about this. I asked him not to give up and proposed to find some external help. He totally refused. He said things could not be fixed, and he just preferred to restart his life.

That’s when I decided to see a psychologist. I had seen Dr. Collins a couple of times since we arrived in California, and he knew certain things about my marriage. We had two sessions, and I ended up realizing I had lost any interest in sex. I couldn’t understand why, but it was clear that part of this conflict was because of me and how I had taken distance from Paul.

Dr. Collins suggested a couple of ideas, but I just didn’t feel it could help. The third time he saw me we spent almost three hours talking about my life and my marriage. When the session was almost over, Dr. Collins looked at me as if he didn’t know what else to say.

“Look… What I am going to propose is something I don’t usually mention to my patients, I only do this if there’s an emergency, and I think this is the case. A friend of mine has a spa… A special spa. This is a place where people can reactivate their sex life, but this implies being open to new things. I think you should have a retreat in this place… A sex retreat.”

“You mean Paul and I, Dr Collins?” I asked.

“No, Maria. This should be you alone without Paul. But as I said… This implies being open to experience new adventures.”

Dr. Collins gave me the card of the owner and asked me to think about it. For the next few days, I just couldn’t sleep, and everything was crumbling into dust. So, after a week, I decided to give it a go. I took an unpaid leave and told Paul I needed to save our marriage, so I was going away for a week or so. I told him to hold on and said I was going to do my best to fix everything.

Day 1

The following Monday, I found myself driving to this spa. I had booked a room there for three days just to see if it could really help me.

When I arrived there, the owner of the place met me and greeted me. He introduced himself as Dr. Thomas Jackson. He took me to my room, told me to make myself at home, and indicated he would meet me in his office in an hour.

Sixty minutes later, I was sitting in front of him. He explained what they did there. The idea was to treat any sexual deficit or issue with sex.

“What do you mean?” I asked, kind of nervously.

“That we can help you by giving you spaces to have sex with our personnel. Only if you want to, of course. We cannot force you to do anything if you are not willing to do so. It’s all up to you.”

Then, he explained some of their methods and spaces and how this could help me save my marriage.

“Sex is something you have to learn to enjoy even if you do this with the same person time after time. We’ll give you the rest of the day to think about it, and if after that you want to leave, that will be fine.”

Before he let me go, he explained some of the rules of the place. These included not making noise after 8 pm, avoiding cell phones, and not making contact with other patients.

I had lunch at the cafeteria, and while I ate, I looked at the other people who were sitting at different tables. Apart from the staff, who were wearing white uniforms, nobody shared a table with other people. There were a couple of girls, but the majority of the guests were men. I saw a good-looking, brown-haired guy and wondered why he was there. He was so cute, so I felt like getting closer to him, but I knew I couldn’t break the rules. We weren’t allowed to talk to other people different from the staff.

I spent the afternoon in my room. I turned on the TV and realized there were a lot of porn channels. I was so surprised. I mean, Paul and I had watched a porn movie once, but that had been it, and I was not so curious to try to search for porn on the internet. But there, alone in that room, I started changing channels and saw different types of scenes. At some point, I was so horny that I began to touch myself, and soon, I found myself fingering my pussy. I decided to get undressed. I felt so relaxed and free. I touched my whole body, and after some minutes, I experienced the first orgasm I had had in a long time.

I spent the next hours watching porn and masturbating. At 6 pm, Dr. Jackson called me and asked me if I had made up my mind. I told him I was willing to give it a try. He said he was happy to hear that and told me he would see me at the cafeteria the next day at breakfast.

Day 2

The next morning, I got up almost at 8, got dressed, and went to the cafeteria. I grabbed my breakfast, sat down, and some minutes later, Dr. Jackson joined me. We talked about different things, and then he told me about my schedule for the day. I had an appointment with him at 9 am and then a massage session at 11 am.

IreneWilliam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IreneWilliam

At 9, I went to his office. We talked about some of my issues with Paul and our sex life. Dr. Jackson talked about life and changes and how everything we lived affected our behavior and desires. All in all, it was a fruitful session.

He explained the next session I would have would be at the massage room at 11 am. He reminded me I shouldn’t do anything if I didn’t feel comfortable, and all I had to do was to let the staff know about it. I nodded and said I was going to try to be open and enjoy whatever came. He was glad to hear my response.

After the conversation with Dr. Jackson, I went to my room and took a shower, something the doctor had suggested doing. At 11 am, I was sitting in the waiting room at the massage area. Soon, the receptionist called my name.

“Maria Summers? Go to room 2, please.”

I was wearing nothing but a bathrobe as they had suggested. I came into the room, and a muscular guy greeted me. He looked younger than me, had olive skin, and his head was shaved. He was wearing a white T-shirt and white shorts.

He said his name was Jim and told me he needed me to take off the bathrobe and lie on the stretcher. I was so surprised. I mean, only Paul and two more guys (my ex-boyfriends) had ever seen me naked, and now a stranger was asking me to strip my clothes.

He restated I didn’t have to do anything I didn’t want to, and I could just leave the room if I felt uncomfortable. He explained he was there to massage all my body, and that’s why I had to lie naked on the stretcher.

I hesitated, but after ten seconds, I removed my bathrobe and lay on the stretcher face down. He explained we had to learn to find pleasure in our bodies, and how by touching different parts, we could also give pleasure to our partners.

Jim applied some oil to my skin and began massaging my back and shoulders. It felt so relaxing, and I began to feel all my burdens disappear. He massaged my arms and my legs, and then, he came closer to my head and massaged the sides of my head. It felt so good.

That’s when I noticed he had removed his clothes as well and his penis was erect. I couldn’t believe that. He noticed I was looking at him and reminded me I could let him know if something bothered me. I shook my head and said everything was ok.

After a while, he focused on my back again and then my sides, and after some minutes, he began to go down. He touched my waist, and then he slid his hands toward my butt. He touched my buttocks and massaged them. I started to feel aroused as it felt really good.

After two minutes, he started to spread my cheeks, and then he rubbed my anus. It felt weird but good at the same time. Paul had tried once to penetrate my butthole, but it just hurt so much that I told him to stop. On other occasions, he tried to finger my asshole, but in most cases, I would tell him to stop.

However, in this particular moment, I wanted to let my new friend explore my body as long as I could enjoy it. So, when he began digging my asshole and asked me if that was ok, I said, “Yes.”

Jim introduced one finger into my anus while with another finger he penetrated my pussy. I felt the contact of his finger with the skin and humidity of my vagina. I began moaning intensively, and I immediately hoped he would do something more than just giving me a massage. It felt weird because I was married, but I also had to remind myself this could help me save my marriage.

After fingering me for three minutes, and just when I started to feel I would have an orgasm, Jim stopped. He told me to turn and lie on my back. He walked towards the head of the stretcher and stood there, his erect penis just in front of my face. I didn’t know what I should do, so I just wondered if I should lick it or something. Just when I was about to ask what I was supposed to do, Jim asked me if I had oral sex with my husband.

“I mean… in the beginning, I tried, and I think I actually liked it… I mean I liked to give him… You know… But then, I just stopped giving him… Mmm… oral sex, you know,” I said nervously.

“This is something that men like. I guess if your partner gives you some kind of satisfaction, you should give something back,” he said as he smiled at me. “Would you like to suck my dick?”

I didn’t expect him to make that kind of question. I was speechless, but after a couple of seconds, I nodded. He came closer, and I grabbed his hard cock and began stroking it. It felt good to touch him. He was really hot, and his erect cock was sexy, in a way.

I stroked his cock for a while, and then I decided to introduce his cock into my mouth. I did it and began sucking it. I sucked it and licked his shaft, and after two minutes or so, I decided to lick his balls. They tasted good. As I kept busy with his member, his right hand began playing with my pussy. I was in ecstasy, and now I felt I needed him to penetrate me.

“Please, fuck me!”

I was totally amazed I had uttered those words. That’s something I had never said to a guy, not even to Paul. So, after hearing those words, Jim smiled at me, walked towards my feet, spread my legs, and began eating my pussy. It felt so amazing that, after a minute or so, I felt I was going to come, but then again, Jim stopped right on time.

He looked at me sexily, grabbed my legs, and asked me to move my body toward his. My ass was just on the edge of the stretcher. Jim grabbed his dick and rubbed it against my clit. He repeated that movement several times, and once again, I felt in heaven.

Finally, he penetrated me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed feeling him inside me. He moved slowly initially while he caressed my skin, my legs, my belly, and my medium-sized boobs. He asked me if Paul touched me like this. I said he didn’t always do it. Jim said I should be able to communicate and tell him what I wanted, liked, and needed.

“What do you want at this moment, for example?” he asked me.

I just didn’t know what to reply. It had been a long time since Paul or any man had asked me that.

“I want you to touch my clit and lick my boobs while you fuck me,” I whispered.

As if he were my obedient servant, Jim placed his right thumb on my clit, and his mouth reached for my tits. He licked them while he touched me and kept thrusting. It was all so surreal. He also started to move faster and faster as I screamed because of all the pleasure I was receiving. At some point, I just couldn’t hold it anymore, and I had a succession of wild orgasms. After the fourth or fifth one, I had to tell Jim to stop thrusting as he had kept his dick inside my pussy.

“Oh, my gosh… This has been just amazing! Thanks!” I said after I recovered my breath.

Jim smiled at me and nodded. He said he was going to take a shower to get ready for the next patient, so I could rest there for a second. I peeked at his sexy cock and body and hoped I would see him again before leaving.

I realized I should get going, so I got up, grabbed my bathrobe, and put it on. I said “thanks” and “goodbye” and left the room. I went to my room and rested for a while. Then, I took a shower and went to the cafeteria to have lunch.

In the afternoon, we had a group therapy with two more girls and a female therapist, Claudia, and we all talked about our own particular cases while Claudia gave us some advice. At 6 pm, I grabbed my dinner, and after that, I went to my room. I watched some more porn, played with myself for a bit, and fell asleep early. I wondered what adventures I would face the following day.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments