Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprised at the Nudie Bar

"Finding out a close friend's daughter is really a stripper."

37
9 Comments 9
26.8k Views 26.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
The first time I met Madison, she was a shy teenage girl, the daughter of the sister to my wife’s best friend. She had an older sister by a few years, who Madison’s mother referred to as her good angel. Madison was also an angel, but she had a rusty halo of sorts, according to her mother.

I would see Madison about once a year, usually at Christmas when her aunt had her mother and my family over for a holiday dinner. Every now and then, there would be the occasion meeting, since we lived in a relatively small community about forty miles from Dallas.

Madison was always getting into trouble, nothing serious, just minor stuff like staying out to late, drinking and smoking. By the time she was eighteen, she was ready to do her own thing, according to her mother, who lived a few blocks over from us.

Madison had tons of friends and was immensely popular. She had over twelve hundred social media friends, mostly people her own age. I sent her a ‘friend invite” and to my surprise, she accepted it. While looking at her photos, I soon discovered Madison was working at a nearby 'breasturant' that featured an owl in their name. I made a note to go by and say “hello” to Madison, but being married, it was hard for me to justify a visit to the Owl, just for the best wings in town. Then, I noted one day, Madison said he had been fired from Hooterville. I thought for sure I had lost my one chance to check her out.

Then, the unthinkable chance encounter occurred. A group of work buddies decided one day, to take in the free buffet at a topless club in Dallas. They invited me along. Normally, I would have declined, but for some reason, maybe the persistent teasing, I decided to go along this one time.

The club was full of hot semi-nude chicks. We ate lunch, and as we did, several of the guys disappeared from our table, one by one, for private dances in a secluded alcove off the main floor.

Sam, a good friend of mine, came back to the table after his private table dance. He leaned over and whispered,

“They get totally nude! And they do things I didn’t know they could do!”

I had my eye on one dancer, a leggy blonde that I desired to get to know much more intimately. I saw her emerge from box and gave her a wink as she walked by our table. 

A few minutes later, she tapped me on the shoulder and said, “Your turn.”

So we headed off to the private area, hand in hand. She had me take a seat on a bench seat and then proceeded to strip down to her t-back. The room was dark, but not too dark and I could very easily make out everything I needed to see. She did a little bump and grind on my lap, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Then, she placed her long legs on either side of my hips as I sat on the bench seat and stood in front of me, straddling me, so that her pussy was right in front of my face. I looked up as she looked down. She put her pubes right against my nose and then proceeded to pull up the sides of her thong. It disappeared into her womanly part and suddenly, I was staring at practically everything she could show me. Then the t-back came off. I am not sure it was by accident or on purpose, but I was now staring at a perfectly bald pussy, totally uncovered. My dancer didn’t miss a beat and kept right on with the exotic show, like nothing had happened.

I was so obsessed with the show, that I totally missed the fellow who sat down next to me and the show he was getting from another dancer. Then suddenly, I hear a familiar voice. It was Madison, the cute, angelic niece of my wife's best friend. 

“Oh my gawd, Steve!”

I looked over and up and it was Madison. She was standing totally naked and astraddle the fellow next to me. Madison didn’t break stride. She was mid-show and my buddy was almost as nose deep into her privates as I was with my dancer.

I had always admired Madison. I found her strikingly beautiful and very sexy. Seeing her totally naked only heightened my desires. As the music changed, so did the rotation of dancers. Madison took a position directly in front of me, straddling me like the previous dancer had done. She squatted down so we were eye level.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller



“If you don’t tell, I won’t tell,” Madison remarked. “This is a bit awkward but I have to admit, I always thought you were a tad bit sexy.”

Madison put her arms around my neck. I was hard as a rock. Madison stepped off the bench, and positioned herself between by spread legs and backed her butt up to my lap. She pushed against my hard on and then reached behind her to feel it.

“Looks like you’re ready to have a party in your pants,” Madison whispered, leaning back against me. I locked my hands on to her flat abdomen, as she pressed against me.

“If you keep doing what you’re doing that party will be one hell of a mess,” I responded.

Madison spun around and put her hands on the wall behind me, her perky breasts only inches away from my face. She looked at me and then bit down on her lower lip.

“I don’t want to get busted in here, so message me and we can talk outside the club," Madison remarked. 

I took out a twenty dollar bill and slipped it into her hand. I took my seat back at the table with my buddies. I didn’t dare say a word. 

Back at work, I text messaged Madison and provided her my phone number. About an hour later, she messaged back and said she would call about five pm. I eagerly awaited her call. The conversation was short. Madison asked me to pick her up at the club at six.

I pulled up in the parking lot at just a few minutes before six. I text messaged Madison that I was waiting, but she didn’t respond. I waited until fifteen after six. I sent a second message and when she didn’t respond after about a minute, I decided to leave. Just as I was driving off, I caught a glimpse of Madison coming out the club’s wooden front doors.

I stopped and opened the passenger side door to my SUV. Madison climbed in and tossed her small backpack into the back seat.

We stopped at the beer store and picked up a twelve pack. Madison loved beer and Red Bulls. We grabbed a burger and I headed over to a secluded spot that I knew about in a park, not too far from the club where Madison worked.

I parked and we climbed into the far back seat of my SUV. I turned down the middle row seats for comfort. Madison took a seat on one of the middle seats, facing me. I was happy for dark tent on the windows.

Nothing needed to be said. Madison stripped out of her t-shirt, and slid off her blue jean denim shorts. She pulled her knees up to her chest and then lid off her t-back, providing me a perfect view of what I wanted to see and experience.

I slipped off my jeans and unbuttoned my shirt. Although I was middle-aged and had a good start on a middle-aged spread, Madison didn’t seem to care. She knelt in front of me and slipped my eight inch cock from the confines of my underwear. She inspected it closely and then lightly kissed the purplish-colored end of it. She looked up at me and smiled.

“I've been wondering what you had, now I know,” Madison remarked as she kissed the tip end of my cock.

She took my cock in her mouth working my shaft and out, while squeezing the length of my shaft. I wasn't going to be able to stop what was inevitable.

Madison turned her back to me and slid her butt up against my steel hard rod. She parted her legs and reached back to slowly guide me into place. She was a tight fit, but a good fit. She wiggled her ass back and forward, until I was all the way in. I had my hands locked on to her 36-C cup boobs. Her nipples were the pencil eraser tip type and hard. She leaned her head back on my shoulder and whispered.

“Give it to me, Madison pleaded. 

I could feel a tightening of my muscles as Madison clamped down on my shaft. Suddenly, I cut loose and I shot everything I had, deep inside of her. Madison shook as I pumped everything into her. It was at this point, I realized I didn’t have on a condom. It didn’t matter. Madison was on the pill.

I slipped out of her, having accomplished what I had wanted to do ever since meeting her for the very first time.

“How was it?” I asked Madison.

“I don’t know why we waited so long," she replied. “We ‘re going to have to do this again one day."

Timing is everything.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments