Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Houseguest

"An invite that changed everything"

33
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"I'm working on a multipart series that I'm looking to hit at many genres as I can. This is a pure work of my own imagination. Any references that may tie into real events and scenarios are coincidence. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please leave a review so I can make this one of the best stories on Lush."

Have you ever ended up in a situation and wondered how you got there? No? Huh, maybe I’m alone in this. Maybe I know full well how I got here. That’s not a reason for you to shame me. Hey, it’s not like I planned this or anything. It was just a fantasy. How was I supposed to know she felt the same way?

Oh, yeah, right, sorry. Ahem. Got lost in thought there for a moment. Okay, so let me explain. Before I do, I need you to understand that this was not on purpose. I still love my wife more than anything, and this will never happen again. No matter how much I enjoyed- wait, no, I didn’t enjoy this. I did not enjoy this. Crap, did it again.

Alright, for real now. Breathe in… breath out. So…I’m in bed with our houseguest. We just had some of the most amazing sex of my life. Don’t worry, she’s sleeping right now. It’s just us two. I needed to talk this out with somebody. I don’t know how I got here, or why I wanted this so badly. Can I chalk it up to pheromones and we leave it at that? No? Didn’t think so. I am so screwed, and not in the way I just did her. Bad timing, I know, don’t tell me. I’m coping, okay? I guess I should start from the beginning so you can understand.

It all started about a year ago. My wife and I had been living together, alone, with no kids, no pets, just us. It was good. We were going on trips, having a weekly date night, getting involved in the community, and even started taking fitness seriously. I know, shocking right? Anyway, an old friend of hers had come to town. She’d finally had enough of her deadbeat boyfriend and decide to move back home. Unfortunately, her parents had sold their home and moved into a condo in a ‘seniors only’ community.

So now she was back home, with no job, no money, and nowhere to stay. At first, I was staunchly against it. I enjoyed being able to have sex all over my condo and walk around naked on weekends. You know how that feels, the freedom we all enjoy of being on our own.

Women know how to get what they want. My wife pulled an inception trick on me and I didn’t even see it coming. For an entire weekend, she let me watch sports, play my video games, eat my favorite junk food, and she even…completed the ‘honey-do’ list. The silver bullet was Sunday night. She’d cooked an amazing meal. We were cuddling up to some Marvel show, and she was wearing boy shorts with a tank top. I know you can guess what happened next. My dick was hard in an instant. She let me know she felt it. She gave it a light squeeze as she rubbed down my leg over my shorts. I slid my hand down from her shoulder to her waist and then crept my fingers between her booty cheeks that were devouring those boy shorts.

We sat like that for a while; she was giving me subtle rubs and squeezes. I alternated between gripping her cheeks and rubbing her pussy lips through her shorts. There was a damp spot that became wet. I maneuvered her shorts so that her pussy was accessible. I should have known it, no panties. The soaked feeling of her lips. Her slippery juices made my head spin. She lifted and ground her body down so my fingers went past her lips, directly touching her clit. At the moment of contact, she let out an audible gasp, followed by a pleased moan as I twirled my finger around her clit. I wriggled my other hand under her and up to her breast. Even through her bra, I could feel her big puffy nipples growing harder under my hand. I leaned forward, placing kisses gently on the nape of her neck. I let my hands conduct a symphony on her body, fingers grazing her skin to awaken all of her senses to my desire.

She released a few more groans and moans before ultimately succumbing to her desires. She grabbed my hand, lifted it from her pussy to her mouth, and suckled on my fingers until they were clean.

“Come on, let me feed you, daddy.”

With those words, it locked me in a trance, and we whisked away to the bedroom. We were naked before I even thought about it. She mounted my face in reverse cowgirl and I had her in my mouth before she even lowered herself fully. I knew I was doing her body justice by the way she bounced lightly and pressed her clit into me. I must have triggered a primal response, because first I felt a hand, and soon after her mouth engulfed my dick. She went all the way to base without a warm-up. I’m not the biggest guy around, about eight inches, eight and a half on a good day. However, the way she was swallowing me, I was stifling back a moan of my own.

I had to stop her before this show ended at the intro. I grabbed her hips and sat her straight up, my dick coming out of her mouth with a sloppy pop sound. I pulled her into my mouth as tight as I could. I swirled my tongue between her clit and her opening. I could taste the gushes of cream flow out of her. Gosh, you don’t know how much I love that taste. She began to buck hard and I knew what to do next. I locked my arms around her waist and continued my tongue motions. Her moans became screams, ultimately becoming obscenities. With a guttural sound and a squeal of delight, she released a torrent of fluid. It was more than I could ever hope to drink, but I eagerly tried. Her grinding slowed and became more focused as she came down.

Releasing my arms from around her, she instinctively knew what to do next. Climbing atop my dick, she eased herself down until she hit base; which we both answered with a sigh of enjoyment. I started bucking my hips, but she put both hands on my chest as she looked at me with the most sinister grin.

“Uh-uh. You’ve done enough work, let me take care of you. Just lay back and relax.”

She grabbed at her breasts, fondling them lightly as she started bouncing up and down. Then she started doing this twist motion with her hips that matched her clenching with every stroke. She was milking me, and I was happy to let it happen. Then she leaned forward and began sucking on my nipple. I grabbed her hips to steady her as I enjoyed what she did. She moved up and started kissing my neck, to which I gave her two slaps on her butt to motivate her to keep going. As she sat up, she took my arms in her hands and placed them above my head.

“You’re going to give me that nut, daddy.”

Suddenly, her pace shifted, she started grinding her clit against my pelvis and clenching faster. Her moans were different, almost as if she were someone new. I could feel it, that impending explosion. I tried to fight it. She knew I don’t know how, but she knew. She smirked and then started bouncing again, this time going tip to base with every stroke. I couldn’t speak, my throat felt like it closed. Grunts and moans flowed in place of words. I’ve never been forced to cum before. It’s the most unexpected and overtaking sensation. The force of my orgasm must have been strong enough for her to feel it too because she gasped with every pulse of my dick.

I was drifting off to sleep as we lay there, in each other’s embrace, and that’s when she set her trap.

“You know, letting Kaye stay with us would make me excited. Getting me excited makes me want to be nastier for you.”

I was powerless and the thought of a repeat experience was beyond enough of an incentive. I agreed without a second thought and she giddily squeezed me as she kissed me between thanking me.

The next morning I woke up feeling both completely relaxed and ready for more. As I sat up, I felt around for my wife - she wasn’t there. Hearing a sound coming from the kitchen, I assumed she was either cooking or cleaning. Either way, that was a win for me. I got up, still, butt naked from last night, and went into the bathroom. That’s the unfortunate thing with morning wood, it quickly devolves into a hellish need to pee if sex isn’t on the menu. Thankfully, my dick went to sleep and my mind cleared from the thought of dripping, creamy, pussy as I relieve myself. I flushed, washed my hands, and decided to go check in on my baby. I wanted to see what she was whipping up in the kitchen.

As I’m walking down the hallway of our penthouse condo, I started smelling the delicious smells of eggs, bacon, and…oh my, pancakes. I must have done something right last night. She’s breaking the diet before cheat day. I came into the kitchen, making an innuendo-laced comment about making sausage to get some, and stopped in my tracks. Standing in the kitchen, at my stove, wearing sheer black yoga pants and a formfitting, pink tank top, was Kaye. I tried to backpedal, but she must’ve heard me and turned around too fast. She nearly dropped her pan, stunned by what she saw. All 6’5” of me, dreads, a fit dad bod, and nothing else I wasn’t born with.

I tried to cover up as I apologized and left the room. She turned her face away, unable to cover her eyes with her hands being full. I was feeling thoroughly embarrassed, not only because I flashed Kaye, but because she had to see the soft meat. Fellas, you know how sacred it is for someone to see you not at full strength. I didn’t have time to even make it back to the bedroom because, in the most cosmic karma way, my wife happened through the door at that same moment. She had two chai teas and whole grain muffins from our spot. It only took seconds for her to realize what was happening and for the teas to be on the floor.


It was three days before she finally calmed down. Not towards Kaye. Nah, she didn’t do anything wrong. She’s the guest. She was mad at me because I didn’t think twice about strolling around naked. Never mind that that was our typical habit on Saturday mornings after some goodnight sex. They still laughed and had a good time as if nothing happened. However, when I came into the room, they greeted me with silence and stares. That only lasted a day before I went and crashed at my boy Calvin’s place. Honestly, I think the only reason I got out of the doghouse is that my wife wanted to go out with Kaye and her girlfriend without being a third wheel. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that part. The entire time, Kaye had a girlfriend. I’ll let you go with that where you want.

Anyway, we met up and went out to a local lounge bar called ‘O & A’. It was originally called Out & About, but rebranding made it more alluring, or some crap like that. It got its name from the fact that it was a very LGBTQIA+ friendly bar that turned into a club/lounge when people started just hanging out there. I have to admit, it was the most outstanding night scene place I’d ever seen. It has three floors, each with a theme that changed every week. On this week the entrance floor, or 2nd floor, themed ‘party’. Everyone was dancing, there was loud ED music, strobe lights, fog, glow sticks, the works. The 3rd floor’s themed ‘uppers’. It had cosmic lights in the ceiling, lasers, and music that carried a psychotropic nature. The assortment of drugs available was like being in a candy store. They aptly named the 1st floor ‘coming down because of the low lights, and soft music, and they only served you enough alcohol to give you a strong buzz or mellow out whatever drugs you’d ingested.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

We ran the gauntlet that night. Starting on the third floor, I ate an edible and took some ecstasy while everyone else added shrooms. I swear Kaye’s girlfriend did some coke, but I could have been tripping. Once we were sure the drugs we took were in full effect, meaning everyone was sufficiently aroused and hyped up, we went down to the second floor. We danced and ground on each other until we were all a sweaty mess. The ladies went to the bathroom to recompose themselves while I went to the men’s room to freshen up and sober up.

I got myself to a point where I wasn’t sweaty and didn’t look zombie faced. The ladies looked magnificent. My wife, the second tallest of the three but the curviest, looked refreshed in her navy blue cocktail dress. Kaye’s girlfriend towered over the other two in her six-inch heels. She looked quite feminine in her black pencil skirt and pink tube top. I think she wanted to show off her ripped six-pack. Kaye took the cake. At least that’s what my brain thought on the x. She had on a pink mini-skirt, white halter top, and four-inch heels. Her top made her breasts look massive, and I could see a glimpse of her lace panties when she tippy-toed to kiss her girlfriend.

It's no question that in the presence of such beautiful women, it was almost fully erect. I think my wife noticed because she kept close to me as we went down to the first floor. In the elevator, she grabbed my dick and rubbed my full length as she smiled up at me. I kissed her neck and she whispered in my ear.

“If we were alone, I’d let you take me right now. I’m so freaking wet I can’t stand it.”

We drank lightly, talked, and ate as we tried to come down for the night. The conversation went in the reverse of what you’d think. As we all sobered up, it went from explicit sex-based to catching up on life. It was 4 a.m. when we finally left. We all caught an Uber X back to my condo. Kaye and her girlfriend made out the entire way. My wife and I held each other and kissed lightly. She was horny, but I know she doesn’t always feel the best after getting high.

When we got home, I carried my wife up to our bedroom. We left Kaye and her girlfriend to their own devices, which I’m sure was having sex on our couch. I thought she’d just go to sleep, but no, I was wrong. My wife wanted dick; she wouldn’t sleep until she got it. We had sex, nothing extraordinary or beyond vanilla, but our simultaneous orgasms were phenomenal. I’m not ashamed to say we passed out like that.

Sometime later, I woke up, hornier than I’d ever been in my life. I felt sixteen again with how hard my dick was. My wife was dead to the world. I hate masturbating after having sex because it’s not as good, and the orgasm is weak. I figured I’d shower and it would cool off. I slipped into the shower. After, I was a bit panicked because it was still solid as a rock. Okay, time for a late-night run. Can’t stay hard after a few miles. I put on my running shorts and a t-shirt. Heading to the front door to get my shoes, I stopped when I heard someone moaning. Were they still at it? Jeez, how much stamina did they have?

I know I should have gone back to my bedroom and given them their privacy, but I would have ended up jerking off to the thought anyways. So, in my defense, trying to go for a run was the better option. I tried to be as quiet as possible as I made my way around the living room to the foyer at our front door. I messed up when I looked into our living room. Kaye’s girlfriend was passed out on the couch, draped in our throw blanket. Kaye was on the opposite end of the sectional, with the largest dildo I’d ever seen. It wasn’t the length, but the huge girth. It had to be almost eight inches around and with how easy she was taking it I was lost for words. Her tits bounced in rhythm when she thrusts. Her areolas surprised me because they were cocoa brown despite her being olive-toned. Her legs were in the air, one straddling the couch, giving full view to her. The cream was pouring out of her pussy all over a towel beneath her. She came, and a jet of liquid shot out as she pulled the dildo out. I unconsciously cussed as I watched her come down.

Of course, she jumped at the realization that I was there. She tried to cover herself as best she could with the soaked towel. I immediately jumped into apologizing; inside I knew I was screwed…again. I know this sounds like something out of a porno, but it’s true, she called me back into the room.

I came in apologizing trying not to look when she said, “Shut up and stop apologizing. You scared me, that’s all. I can tell by your dick you’re the one who got it. That saves me a trip to cuss out a store clerk.”

I was puzzled, what the heck was going on?

She sighed, “Okay, let me explain. Andi has issues, with ‘staying in the moment’ if you know what I mean. So I decided to get us some of this arousal honey that’s supposed to make you overwhelmingly horny. I slipped it into our drinks tonight. I think I mixed up drinks when I got to the table and you got her drink. I’ve cum thirteen times tonight, and I’m finally coming down. Judging by the looks of you, a run isn’t going to solve that.” She chuckled which I didn’t find funny in the least.

Seeing my face she continued, “I guess I owe you for getting you like that. Besides, I know Nay is out for the night. Come here.”

“Hold on, we can’t be having sex. Your girlfriend is right there and I’m married.”

Her face changed to show her irritation, “Boy this ain’t that. I was just going to get you off so we don’t end up at the hospital or anything. I am not interested in doing my bestie dirty like that. Besides, I know you enjoyed the show. Now stop the bull, pull your dick out, and come over here. Hurry up, before post-nut clarity kicks in and tell you to forget it.”

I was torn inside. I wanted to be faithful, but I also had thoughts rampaging in my mind of this beautiful woman making me cum all over her big, brown areolas. In my mind, I justified it as a one-time thing that would go to my grave.

Walking over to her, Kaye motioned for me to drop my shorts. I dropped my shorts, freeing my dick, letting it sway side to side. As I reached her, she took hold of it, smiling, examining it with both hands.

“Impressive, sir. Not my biggest, but something to be proud of. Exquisite, I see why Nay likes you so much.”

I knew I had to be on something because even the cringe I felt inside at her bringing up my wife didn’t hamper my erection. Kaye started slowly, rubbing and stroking my dick. Her tiny hands felt amazing as she shifted grip and speed. One hand even brought my balls into play. Normally that’s not my thing, but she had a way with them that felt astounding. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this taboo hand job. Then a warm sensation swept over my body from the tip of my dick. It took me a second to understand what it was. Opening my eyes, I saw Kaye, mouth full of my dick, swirling her head around as she went up and down. Her eyes looked up and locked with my own. She smirked as she did a motion that made me grunt, holding back a moan.

Releasing with a pop, she said, “I was hoping to taste Nay on you instead of soap, but beggars can’t be choosers.”

She returned to my dick, deep throating without even the slightest gag. My wife has a fairly extensive history of giving head before me, and she has never swallowed me without gagging. Kaye must’ve learned from her and improved on her techniques. A primal sense took hold of me and I grabbed Kaye by the throat, stroking my dick down her throat. She pressed on my pelvis and I stopped, thinking I went too far.

“Hold on, Nay never said you gave daddy dick, let me find out,” she said breathlessly with a smile.

I gave her another second before I took her by the throat again and this time didn’t hold back. I treated her throat as if it were her pussy. Deep, deliberate strokes so she could feel the fullness of me. Kaye was getting off on it because she got up on her knees and started riding her dildo. Slobber ran down her cheeks and all over her breasts. The sluttiness of it all was taking me over.

She pulled my dick out of her mouth, jerking me rapidly as she said, “Cum all over your little slut, daddy. Nut all on my face.”

That was it. I couldn’t hold it anymore. With a total body sensation, my orgasm exploded. Several thick ropes of cum splashed on her face, in her hair, as the rest dropped on her body. She shuttered, giving a guttural moan as she came, this time making a wet spot directly on the couch.

I was in limbo between post-nut clarity and a primal desire for more. Thankfully Andi stirred and we both moved to avoid being caught. She caught me by the wrist in the hallway. We kissed and hugged each other tightly. There was so much fire in that kiss. I wanted her, had to have her. Then she pushed me back as she took a breath.

“This never happened and can never happen again.”

I didn’t get a chance to respond before Kaye dashed off to the bathroom next to our second bedroom. I almost forgot my shorts, so I had to make the daring mission back to the living room. Creeping in, I saw my shorts behind the couch and made my way to them. I started down Andi, ensuring she didn’t wake to see me naked. She’d cocked a leg up on the couch, and I got a nice view of her legs. They were thick but toned, man whatever this was my brain was stuck on horny.

When I was back in my bedroom, I stuffed my clothes into the bottom of the clothes hamper. My shirt had cum and spit on it. I put on some boxers and slipped back into bed with my wife. That night, I had some intensely vivid sex dreams.

Wow, I’ve rambled so long, I still didn’t get to how Kaye and I ended up having sex. Well, I’ll have to tell this story in parts because there is so much to it and plenty of things that will shock you. Until next time.

Published 
Written by King_Mal2k10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments