Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"While in Aruba ..." (part 3: Dirty Dick)

"When one door closes, another door opens."

21
13 Comments 13
2.0k Views 2.0k
694 words 694 words

Author's Notes

"This short story is part 3 of an ongoing “reader’s choice” series – at the end, vote for your preference of how the story should continue by recording your choice in the Comments!"

The only reason that I’d allowed my married cock to wander adulterously into Katrina’s (admittedly marvelous) vagina was because of her report that my wife was fucking her boyfriend. Her amended revelation had upended everything. “Wait – so my wife is NOT screwing your boyfriend?!?”

As Katrina guiltily shook her head no, there was more knocking on the hotel room door.

Through clenched teeth, I whispered desperately: “What do we do now?!?!?”

Katrina was stark naked. So was I. Actually, she was still sitting on my dick … even though it was rapidly wilting and about ready to fall out.

Quickly scanning the room, Katrina whispered, “Should I hide??”

I looked around, but I didn’t see any obvious hiding places. “Where?!?” I was panicking.

Katrina dismounted. Despite the gravity of the situation, I groaned with regret at the swift departure of her tight, warm pussy. Quietly, she responded, “The closet??”

More knocking. Shit!! For the first time, the addition of a voice confirmed who’d been knocking. It was indeed my wife. “Hunny, if you can hear me, it’s me – I must’ve lost my room key.”

There was no time to lose. I hissed to Katrina, “Fine, go in the closet – but you cannot make a single fucking sound!!!”

Katrina shot me a facial expression that signaled, Duh, I know that.

As she tiptoed over to the bi-fold closet doors, I caught my first glimpse of her spectacular backside. The perfection of her ass was like an onion – enough to make a grown man cry. I’m probably sooo screwed, I thought to myself, but I can’t deny that she is FUCKING hot. I can’t believe that she was just riding my cock!!!

That flashback, combined with the sight of her alluring curves, was rapidly making me hard again. Uh oh – how is it going to look if I greet my wife with a raging hard-on?!?

As if on cue, my wife knocked again – louder. “Hunny?? It’s me! Can you let me in please?!?”

I had to respond. Pretending as if I had just woken out of slumber, I mumbled groggily, “Yeah, yeah, I’ll be right there.”

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

Katrina finished her task of slowly and quietly closing the bi-fold doors. With her naked body no longer in sight, I might’ve been able to suppress my erection if I took more time before letting my wife into the room, but I figured my delays were already suspicious enough. With a deep breath – and my manhood at full attention – I nervously put my hand on the doorknob.

The door hadn’t even fully opened before my wife started to apologize for something: “I’m sorry, I don’t know where …” However, as soon as she stepped inside and noticed my illicit salute, she froze mid-statement. Eyes widening, she exclaimed dramatically, “Woah!! Having a nice dream or something?!?”

I played dumb. “Huh?” Glancing down, I pretended as if I hadn’t noticed my own erection. “Oh wow, would you look at that!”

“I am.” The tone of my wife’s voice had drastically deepened. It sounded … lustful. Licking her lips, she whispered, “Let me make up for what happened last night.”

Right there, in front of the door (which had closed softly behind her), my wife was slowly dropping to her knees.

I was stunned.

I began to stammer, “You don’t have to …” – but before I could finish, she had already wrapped her lips around my swollen cock. Instinctively, I groaned with pleasure.

Unfortunately, that feeling of ecstasy was extremely short-lived.

Almost instantly, my wife pulled off. Staring up at me, looking half-confused and half-suspicious, she inquired, “Ummm … why does your cock smell like … fish???”

My stomach dropped, my knees felt like jello, and my feet felt encased in concrete.

“Ummm …”

 

+++++

Vote for your preference of how the story should continue by recording your choice in the Comments. Part 4 will begin with whatever option gets the most votes!!

Option A – I shift the focus to an odd stain on my wife’s shirt

Option B – Katrina steps out & drops the bombshell about what’s really going on

Published 
Written by sixty9dr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments