Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild Drive

"When a bored housewife wants to have a drive on the wild side"

40
8 Comments 8
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My phone had told me about a new assignment. It was to happen in the morning. That wasn't surprising. Most desperate housewives had plenty of time and energy in the morning. Getting them home before the neglectful husband got back was the most important thing.

I found the right street, which was in a nice area. Nothing fancy, but nice houses, some with gardens in front of them.

The house was easy to find. There was a small, well-tended garden as well. The curtains were drawn. As the instructions on the phone had said, I parked away from the house and sent word to the people who handled communications. They'd notify the customer I was on my way, so there was no mistake possible. I didn't want to be seen as a burglar, so safety first.

I followed the directions along a path leading past the back gardens. There was my destination, a garden with a blue garden ensemble, visible over the fence. That was hard to miss.

The back porch was open, so I went into the garden and closed the porch loudly. Also in the instructions. There I waited until the backdoor opened and a woman's voice asked me to come in. I saw no one, with the door in the shade.

Once inside, I found myself in a kitchen, looking at a woman in her mid to late forties. She had long, blond hair, and wore a thin, black coat and shoes. Her legs were bare and I knew she'd be nude under that coat.

"You're here," she said, fidgeting with the belt on the coat.

"I am, as agreed. And you're here too," I said, smiling to put her mind at ease. "Are you ready, or is there something you need to do first?"

"No, no, I'm ready," she said. "I think."

"There's no need to be nervous," I said. "We won't take risks you want to avoid. How can I call you for today?"

"Ehm, ehm, call me Jess," she said, blushing. She took a deep breath, which made her ample breasts press hard against the inside of the jacket.

Very nice, I thought. I'd enjoy those two later.

"You have the, ehm, camera?" Jess asked.

"I do. I brought two, just in case." I took the devices from a pocket, a phone and a small but proper camera.

"Great. Well, I guess we should go, right?" She looked around, found her sunglasses on the kitchen table and put them on. Then she grabbed her keys and, pointing at the door we'd come in through, she said, "The car is in the back."

I slipped the cameras into my pocket again and went into the garden. Jess followed and locked the door, mumbling something about being careful. I admired her from the rear. A nice ass was hiding in that jacket, and I guessed the rest of her was good to look at as well.

She led the way out of the garden, along the path, to a small parking space where she walked to a decent-sized car. She unlocked the door for me and walked around.

"Wait," I said before she got behind the wheel. I followed her, camera in hand, and looked around to see if things were safe. They were. "Open the car door, then open your jacket. I'll take a picture of you."

"Here?" Even through the sunglasses, I saw her eyes open wide.

"Yes. Unless you don't want a good memory of the start of our drive." I winked.

After some hesitation, she opened the door, undid the jacket's belt, and held it open for me, to snap a few shots.

"Great."

Quickly she got into the car, using all buttons to close the coat. Once I'd gotten in, she drove off and asked where to go.

"This is your day. You drive. You decide." I took a few pictures of her so she got used to it, and made some videos too. She'd find that later. I moved about a bit, filming down her cleavage as well.

"Let's get out of town first," Jess said, leaving the street.

The first few miles, she seemed ill at ease. I understood. Too many people around who might know her, and a guy they'd never seen. Once out of her usual area, though, she relaxed.

"Should I open up a bit?" she asked, glancing at me.

"Let me help," I said and unbuttoned her jacket from the bottom up a bit. Moving the jacket aside showed me a lot of legs and light pubic hair. I held the camera ready and took a few pictures as she turned into another street. Sunlight poured into the car, over her lap. Her pussy seemed to light up that way, which was incredibly hot to watch.

"Oh," Jess said, surprised.

I asked if something was wrong.

"No, not at all. It's just... I never felt the warm sunlight on my pussy." She grinned. "I like it."

"Then find a way to get more of it," I suggested calmly, putting a hand on her thigh, gently squeezing it. "You're good looking and you deserve this."

Once out of town, Jess became more daring and unbuttoned her jacket completely. Not much later, she drove down the highway bare-breasted, only occasionally pulling the coat over her boobs when a car overtook us too slowly.

"This is so exciting," she said. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"I already have lots of pictures," I told her. "Believe it, this is happening, and it's very hot watching you do it."

She asked if I was excited too, and I affirmed that by opening my pants and pulling them down. My cock stood up.

"Oh my god," Jess said, breathing hard and fighting to keep her eyes on the road. "Can I touch it?"

"Go ahead," I said. By the time she reached out, the video camera was rolling. She gently put a hand around my cock.

"It's hard. Man, it's really hard." Slowly she rubbed me up and down for a while. "We're going off the highway here, she then decided, letting go of me.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

"As I said, it's your drive." Keeping the camera filming, I reached over and pushed my hands between her legs as she used the clutch and the stick shift. She was soaking wet. I thought she should have put a towel on the driver's seat, but it probably was her own car.

Once off the highway, she slowed down, clearly looking for something. When she spotted a parking area, she pulled in there, saying she hoped no one was there. Her question was answered soon, in the best way. The parking was almost invisible from the road and deserted.

Jess switched off the engine and looked at me. "I'm doing this, right?" She leaned back and spread her legs, plunging her fingers down and inside her for a while. I took pictures and jerked off a bit because this was really a different situation.

Then I reached over and played with her big breasts, teasing the large, pale nipples and massaging her up there, the way she was treating herself below.

She moaned and thrust her hips forward a few times. "Damn it. I got off already..." She raised her hand and showed me her dripping fingers. Letting go of her breasts, I took a picture.

"Very nice. Now lick that off," I suggested. She did. Pictures, also of her delighted face. "Let's get out of the car. Sit on the hood, and spread your legs. I bet that makes for great images." I didn't wait, and with my cock still standing to attention I left the passenger seat.

Jess hesitated, but not for long. Soon she was on the hood of her car, lying back, showing me her pussy and playing with it. "This is getting me worked up again," she sighed, sitting up. "And I have the weirdest idea."

"Tell me." Weird ideas were great ideas. Sometimes I could put them to use in future encounters.

"I want to fuck the stick shift," Jess said, her cheeks reddening. "And at the same time, I want to suck your cock."

"You're creative," I complimented her and helped her off the car.

Once back inside, it took some puzzling to make her wish happen, but with the passenger seat back down and me in the back of the car, it would work.

Having two cameras was great now. I filmed and photographed how she maneuvered herself over the stick shift, then lowered herself. Her wet, willing pussy slipped down and the knob disappeared with ease.

Jess breathed hard and fast as she moved up and down as much as her car allowed. She bent forward, grabbing my cock with one hand, then coming down on it with her mouth. She sighed and sucked at the same time, while also moving her hips.

It was difficult for me to keep my head straight now. I hadn't expected this, and I was still supposed to take those pictures. Good thing the video camera did most of its work on its own.

"Oh, oh, oh..." Jess let go of my cock and pounded down on the stick shift a few more times. I could tell she was getting off once more and caught that on video. It was incredibly sexy to see it happen, the more as she'd thrown off the coat and didn't seem to care anymore.

As well as possible I moved the video cam closer to her pussy before she raised herself to let the knob slide out of her. The thing was dripping all over, and the wet strands from her pussy, hanging on to the knob, glistened in the sunlight.

I stopped the camera as she slid sideways into the driver's seat, panting, her big breasts heaving, both her hands between her legs.

Unexpectedly, a car drove past, looking for a spot to park.

"Shit, shit, shit," Jess cursed, frantically looking for her coat and throwing that over herself. "Oh my god... Do you think they saw me?"

I doubted that. The driver was looking for something else, but I didn't say that. "And what if they did? They would see a gorgeous, sexy woman who's not ashamed of her body. I wouldn't mind a view like that."

Jess looked at me and beamed. "Thank you."

I put the passenger seat upright and zipped up my pants, before sitting next to her again. "Would you like to go somewhere else?" I let a finger trace circles on the still-wet knob which had been inside her.

Jess looked at the parking car. "I..." She looked at me. "I think I had enough excitement for one day, okay?"

"Of course. This is your day." I put a hand around one of her breasts again and enjoyed the feeling. She did too, that much was obvious.

Jess put the jacket back on, pulled it around her a bit without closing any buttons, and started the car. "We're going home now," she told me. "And I'm going to think about what happened in this car."

Once on the highway, her fingers kept occupied with her pussy for a while. She looked wonderful. Of course, I took some more pictures. One of them, her driving, looking happy, while the trees rushed past, came out extremely well. I showed it to her and asked if I could keep a copy of it.

"Can I trust you to not show it to anyone else?"

I promised her that. After all, trust was the most important part of my job. Well, except for the sex.

After parking her car, she buttoned up as I got out. I told her she'd get an email with a link to where she could download her pictures as soon as possible.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Jess smiled, kissed me on the cheek, and walked off.

I love my job.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments