Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Birthday party for two in the library.

"I have the best birthday present Sandra could give me"

22
8 Comments 8
39.0k Views 39.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Famous Story
I was studying at college. It was my seventeenth birthday. I have a crush on Sandra and she had dismissed my many attempts to date her. She was older than me and preferred the older guys who had money to take her places and buy her cocktails in clubs. She looked great in street clothes and you would think she was at least twenty one. She had the best tits of any girl in the school.

It was during a science class she was paired with me. We were in the back row in the science lab when she said to me when we were preparing the lab desk, “Happy Birthday” and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

During the class we were involved in the experiments and we managed to complete the exercises correctly. When we were finished and cleaning up, she dropped something on the floor and when I bent down to pick it up, she pulled she skirt back up above her thighs, it was very obvious she had no pants on, and showed me her bald pussy.

“That’s your present” she said, “See you in the library at lunch break.”

I was stunned; obviously she had planned it. I had been trying unsuccessfully just to get a date with her, now she had bared it all for me. I had never had an opportunity to use the library meting room before, this was a break through. The meeting room was famous.

Lunch break was only an hour away, and the next period was a complete blur. All I could see in my mind’s eye was her bare bald pussy. I could not concentrate, and my cock was hard most of the time.

As hard as it was, I tried to appear casual as I headed for the library. It was known as the meeting place. If you wanted to meet privately you could book one of two private reading rooms. This was organised through the library assistant.

Everybody knew the library assistant controlled the library. You needed to be on good terms with her to get a booking. Obviously Sandra was. It has been said, Miss Beattie has used it herself, with more than one teacher.

The Librarian was an older woman who you rarely saw. I don’t think for one moment she would condone what happened in there.

I walked in and approached the desk. Miss Beattie looked up.

“Oh it’s you, Happy Birthday,” she partly opened a drawer, and then closed it again. As she did, she said,

“Its Sandra isn’t it? You won’t need the safety pack then. Go on in, she is waiting for you.”

Sandra was evidently a regular; obviously she knew already Sandra didn’t need condoms. Nothing more was said.

The big table seated twenty or more people for meetings etc. It was also well known amongst the senior students as the sacrificial table. If you can believe what has been said, over many years a lot of girls have lost their virginity on it.

It was only available to the final year students who used it for meetings of a type not normally recognised as official meetings. It got more use for a private one on one meeting, than any other.

I opened the door and Sandra was waiting. She stood there bare breasted, but she still had her school uniform skirt on. She looked beautiful, no doubt quite a few of the boys had seen her like this too. I was now proud to be one of them.

“Happy Birthday.” and smiled. “Will you lock the door, please?”

Her breasts were beautiful and perfectly presented, with her arms opened wide. I went to her and we hugged and kissed. The kiss was passionate. I had not been told I could touch her breasts, but I did. She did not refuse or complain, so I kissed, fondled and squeezed each one, and rubbed her hard nipples between two fingers. She purred like a kitten. I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing.

I did have some experience at giving girls what they liked, having gained that in the back row of the movies with quite a few girls. Known as the stink finger row, I had used it often for many of the popular activities. I am well aware many a guy has left his cum stains on the floor back there, including me. It was common to be wanked off by your girlfriend; it’s the only row with no carpet, possibly for that reason.

Sandra and I continued kissing, and she put her hand down and undid my belt. I helped her and my pants dropped to the floor. Then she broke the embrace and dropped to her knees and quickly had my underpants down with my pants. I stepped out of them and kicked them aside. Sandra then removed my shoes as I removed my shirt, I was now naked apart from my socks. She still had her uniform skirt on.

My cock was hard, and had a drop of pre cum seeping from the eye of it.

Sandra looked and put her hand around it and said,

“This is magnificent; you are much bigger than the other boys I have had here. I am going to enjoy this, it’s beautiful. I love cocks that have been circumcised.”

Without another word she put her mouth over my cock and began to suck it.

She was good. My cock has been sucked many times and I know what it feels like, but she seemed to have something extra. She obviously has had a lot of experience.

She didn't suck on it as hard as some do when they start cock sucking, and concentrated on the head of my cock.. Sucking is really a misnomer, massaging and stroking it with their lips is better. Those that suck it hard usually complain it gives them sore cheeks.

Sandra was good and I would say as good as any girl that has done it for me.

Sandra continued on me for a while then took her mouth off it and said,

"That’s enough for the time being, I will finish it off later. I really wanted to see what you taste like."

She stood up and dropped her skirt and had nothing on underneath it. Now she was completely naked apart from her socks.

“Now it’s your turn.” She said as she sat up on the table.

I knew exactly what she wanted and I got down on her. Her scent was really that of a woman. She smelled musky and alluring.

She reminded me of our neighbor Liz, who I have had sex with and sucked and fucked many times. That musky scent of a woman drives me mad and is like a magnet, and draws me to her.

The first lick of Sandra was fantastic. She was wet and her slit very tasty.

I didn't hesitate, and got right into giving her my best.

“You have obviously done this before, I was expecting something good.” Sandra said.

I applied my experience to her and made sure I was not going to embarrass myself or let her down.

I licked her slit and rubbed my tongue over her clit. I then slipped three fingers up her cunt and stroked her until she was reacting to my stimulation.

She moaned softly with the sensation and pleasure. 

“Do you know where the G spot is?” She asked.

I didn't answer, I just curled my fingers and stroked the soft fleshy part of her internal parts. Suddenly her cunt was soaking wet.

"Oh God, you got it in one." She breathed heavily with the sensation of me touching her there, the way women like to be touched.

Then she asked me to stop and take my fingers out. They were virtually dripping with her juice.

“Give me one, and save one for yourself.” She instructed me.

I poked a finger into her mouth and she sucked it clean.

I sucked the other two and we shared the beautiful taste of her juice. 

“You taste great,” I told her.

“You just passed that test – obviously you have done that before. Now we can go to the next base, at least we will taste the same when we kiss now.”

I got down in preparation to use my mouth and fingers on her. She spread her legs wide for me. I inserted fingers on both hands and pulled her lips open wide, and looked into that deep and pleasurable depth, past her labia lips into her inner sanctum. She glistened with wetness and the beautiful wet pink folds of hidden flesh were covered with her juices. I licked her slit from bottom to the top. Everything tasted as wonderful as they look. The pleasure you feel when your cock was buried inside her only heightens the appeal of that part of a woman. It looked good enough to eat and I began to devour her and enjoy the pleasure of it.

I would have been on her for about four or five minutes. During that period, she obviously enjoyed much of what I was doing with her.

She gave me many other indications she was enjoying the treatment I was providing through her moans and groans.

The occasional shudder when I hit her nub of sexual pleasure, also showed I was hitting the spot. I made sure I didn't rub too hard and make her sore.

Also when I did something she liked she rubbed my head by her hand. She also sent me signals through her body, and she used her hands to guide my head around her pelvis, to ensure I was giving it to her where she wanted it, particularly her clit.

It was obvious Sandra had done this many times before, and she knew how to enjoy it. She was no novice and I followed her silent directions.

It was only a minute or two later she began to shake and shiver. Her loud groans indicated she was close to her orgasm .She held my head even harder onto her. I found it hard to breathe as she even had my nose pressed into her bare skin. Then she came. Wow what a woman. She knew exactly how to cum, really big time. As I have said I have seen my neighbor cum quite a few times when I licked her out. Sandra put her to shame.

Thank heavens it was a library and had well insulated walls’ her moans and groans when she came, would penetrate any normal wall. I was expecting Miss Beatie to come racing in, but I would say she has heard Sandra cum many times before.

I was used to my neighbor not wanting me to stop when she came, so I just continued as if Sandra hadn't cum either. She didn't complain and made no move to curtail the attention I was giving her. Whilst a little surprised she sort of relaxed, while I continued to lick and suck on her.

Seconds later she was howling again and her body spasmed two or three times quite physically, as Liz my neighbor, also does.

My tongue had done its work. She had cum again and had a multiple orgasm. She loved and enjoyed another orgasm even though it was a bit milder.

I stopped and licked my lips. She tasted fantastic.

“Wow, that won’t be the last time you do that. A double bubble is perfect. That had to be two of the most intense and satisfying multiple orgasms I have had. Where did you learn to do it like that?”

“My neighbor Liz showed me how she likes it. She is twice my age and she and I have managed to spend some time together. She taught me well I believe. She is not happy unless she has a multiple orgasm every time.”

“You graduated with first class honors at that. She has taught you well. Then you have an older woman have you?”

”I mowed my neighbors lawns once and she liked what she saw. I was hot and sweaty and down to my shorts. She asked me if I would like a swim. We stripped off and swam in the nude. Then she asked me if I would like to be paid by using her body. I had a drink with her and we talked about it. Being married I was a bit concerned about fucking a married woman. She convinced me she would be more than happy with a young guy and she liked the look of my cock. Her husband was away overseas.”

“Shit she sounds too good to be true.” Sandra was fascinated with my story.

I went on, “I liked the look of her and I agreed to fuck with her. Her age didn't bother me so had a swim first and then we did it. She was really cool about it and it was too good an opportunity to let pass. She was really laid back about the whole affair. "

She was also happy I had already had some experience.

“I gave her a good time and she showed me how to really fuck her orally. It was amazing. I couldn't count the number of times we both came.that afternoon.It was really on for both of us. She showed me how to satisfy a woman in a first class manner.”

“Had you ever gone down on a girl before that?” Sandra wanted to know.

“Yes, a few times but only girls, she taught me the finer points on a real woman. The next week I mowed her lawn and she asked me to fuck her again.”

“She obviously likes you, I think I know why myself now.”

“Every week since, I have mowed her lawn and fucked her. Now she also pays me. I don’t know if it’s for mowing the lawns or fucking her. Now I get to fuck her most weekends and sometimes through the week for a quickie if she wants it. If she asks me to wash her car I know what she wants and it’s not to wash the car. Being our neighbor it’s very convenient.”

“Well I had no idea you were so experienced, I am going to really enjoy somebody who knows what it is like to fuck a real woman.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

I am looking forward to you fucking me now. It is going to be a bit better than just a birthday present.”

“I hope you are as happy as she is.” I added.

“I give a lot of guys a birthday present; more often than not it’s the only one I give them, unless they are really good. Some of them are too quick for me and can’t control themselves and cum too quickly for me. I hope this is going to be different.”

“I have often wondered what it was like to fuck you. I know a couple of the guys who have and they say you are good. I am looking forward to it. I was surprised when you asked me.”

Sandra got a towel from some stacked in the corner and laid it out on the table.

“These are normally here for the virgin’s. Most of them bleed so the towel stops the mess getting on the table.” She explained.

“I always like to use one because when I sweat I don’t stick to the table. Also Miss Beatty doesn't like it if we leave a mess on the tale.”

“What’s with her? She obviously knows and approves of what goes on here.”

“I don’t know, I thought she had a camera or something in here but she and I have become good friends and she says she doesn't. She uses the room a bit herself with a couple of the teachers I believe. She uses some of the library money to pay for the condoms and stuff. A few girls want to use condoms.”

“How many use the room?” I asked.

“I am not sure, probably three or four guys and a couple of the girls apart from me.” Sandra informed me.

“I have heard of it but never had an opportunity. This is the first time in here.” I added.

“Come off it, I am not the first girl here you have fucked.”

“No, I have had a couple apart from my neighbor, but not in here.”

“Anybody I know? She asked

“Kathy Jones and Jan Wilson”

“I didn't know Jan fucked. Shit, isn't Kathy a bit young? Isn't she still in school?”

“I have had them both. Jan a couple of times, and she isn't bad. She actually has blonde pubic hair and she looks great naked. She doesn't suck though. Kathy is fantastic, I know she looks young but she is sixteen. Her family were holidaying at the same resort last school vacation. I put the hard word on her and she agreed. I actually got her virgin.

"You won’t be getting mine; that went a couple of years ago. Was she good?”

“We both enjoyed it. She was a bit concerned the first time but it was better than she imagined and I didn't hurt her. I actually got her to cum. After that she liked it so much we did it four times that day. I never had such a good time. We were together in the nude for hours. Then for the next couple of weeks while we were on holiday we did it every day, often two or three times, she loved it. It was great fun she said. We took a few risks and fortunately she didn't get pregnant.”

“I have always looked on her as a kid.” Sandra explained.

“She looks younger than she is. Now she is quite an experienced kid and doesn't want anybody to know. I asked her to go steady with me but she is worried about me being in college. She felt the older kids won’t accept her if we go out together. She may be right.

I don’t mind because I have Liz the woman next door. Kathy is a bit young but she is not a bad fuck, and she enjoys it with me. I don’t mind and we keep each other happy. She doesn't know about Liz though, but knows I have fucked Jan.”

By now Sandra was up on the table and into position. I followed and when she opened her legs and exposed herself ready for me to fuck her.

“That looks good enough to eat.” I said.

“Don’t be greedy, you have already; now show me how you keep your married woman happy.”

I positioned myself between her legs and guided my hard cock toward her cunt and pressed forward. I got the head of it in between her labia and looked at her.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Go for it.” She said

I didn't waste time and pressed forward and immediately felt my cock slip into a wet warm and wonderful chasm of pleasure.

“Shit you feel good.” I told her.

“I hope so, you are feeling good too, and that’s a big one for me. I don’t usually have boys with a man’s cock.”

Sandra was complementing me, I hope it continues.

“Good, we have started well let’s see how long I can keep it up.”

I started slowly, gradually going in slow and deep and then back and shallow, just back to her lips before thrusting into her again, slow out, hard and fast in. I kept that going for a couple of minutes before starting to use a regular stroke when I fucked her.

I had been trained by my neighbor that was the way she liked it so I assumed other women would too.

She had said nothing but I could tell she wasn't exactly unhappy. She shifted her bum a couple of times to get more comfortable when I thrust back into her.

“God that is a great cock, you really know how to use that. Your woman has trained you well. I can take a lot of that. Apart from one man who I let fuck me, you have the thickest cock I have had up me. You are doing it like a man.”

“I hope so. Thank you. You are not bad either. I hate it when the girls just lay there and let you fuck her. You may as well masturbate.”

“No... It’s for me to thank you, you have lasted longer than most, just keep it up and if I cum before you, you and I may get it together again. I am not going to be your woman; you can forget that, I am nobody’s woman. But we can be fuck buddies.”

“Is that like a friend with benefits?”

“That’s not a bad way to describe it. There will be three of you now; I have two others who fuck me regularly. One guy here in school and another man who shall remain nameless.”

I assumed she also had a teacher providing tuition of another kind.

“I won’t care so long as I don’t follow one or other of them; I like the pussy I fuck to be pristine. Not full of other guys cum.”

‘Has that happened?”

“Once, there were three of us and her, I was second and it wasn't very pleasant going into her with her cunt full of it. I don’t mind if it’s my cum in her, but another guys I am not so sure about. I am lucky my lady friend doesn't fuck with some of her air force buddies. You never know what they are going to bring back from foreign women.”

“How about Kathy, how often do you fuck her?”

Not as often as I would like to. On holidays it was always two or three times every day and it was great. We both enjoyed being naughty and nice. We have fucked quite a few times since we have been home. She is on the pill now and always want it two or three times and cums every time. I certainly don’t mind.”

“She looks so young and innocent; I will look at her through different eyes in future.”

“Young yes, innocent, no longer. She loves it when we fuck. I can remember being at her place one afternoon and she wanted a quickie. We were upstairs and her mother was talking to her from down stairs. It was hilarious; the two of us could hardly stop ourselves laughing, while I was giving her a knee trembler she was talking to her mum and full of my cock. Just as well I was fucking her and she wasn't sucking me or cumming with my cock in her mouth.”

“She does that too does she?”

“And does it well too. I will never forget the first time and I came in her mouth. It was the first time anybody had cum in her mouth. I don’t know whether it was the fact I had filled her mouth with cum, or it was the taste of it, or what she was supposed to do with it.”

“She looked at me with this look of horror on her face and a mouth full of cum leaking out.”

“Swallow” I told her.

“She did and gagged in the process. She could not believe she swallowed the same stuff I put in her cunt.”

Sandra laughed at that.

“I guess we talked about that for about five minutes. She could not believe what she had done. She was so innocent until those holidays’. It’s a different story now.”

“Never again”. She kept saying.

“I threatened not to go down on her if she didn't suck me. We kept talking and she finally agreed to try again and it was fine. I promised from then on I would tell her before I came so she would be ready. It worked, and now she swallows without a problem, and enjoys it. Now we always suck each other before we fuck. She loves it when I go down on her.”

“I like her already; maybe we could become friends,” Sandra said,

“Do you know how long we have been talking and fucking? You have been going on me for more than ten minutes, that’s almost a record for a guy on me. We are defiantly going to do this some more.”

“We have been talking too much, but I am enjoying the best fuck I have had for ages, even better than my neighbor. We go for ages but we change positions a lot.”

“I like other ways too, but we are going to have to finish up soon or Miss Beatty will be in here wanting to know why we are taking so long to just have a fuck.”

Sandra was getting a bit worried about Miss Beattie.

” Next time we can do it other ways if you like.” She said.

“I am glad there is going to be a next time. That makes me happy. I would give up my neighbor to be with you.” I said.

“Thank you”, said Sandra.”

“ I have learned more about you than I know about all the others who I entertain, maybe we could be better friends. Like fuck buddies, you have a good cock and know how to use it,”

“Friends with benefits; that puts a whole new meaning on those words now.”

Wow, I am in I thought. Every guy in the college wants to fuck Sandra. Now she wants to fuck me.

“That even sounds nice,” she said.

I was getting a bit concerned about how long we had been, and so was Sandra. I began to concentrate on fucking Sandra now; I was back to full time fucking, no more talking.

She was a really good fuck, tight and responsive. She had told me she was enjoying being fucked by me at the same time.

Not even my neighbor got into the physical side of a fuck like Sandra did. I don’t know who was fucking who, we were both fucking each other, and both of us enjoying our own pleasures.

It was great fucking.

“Quick" she said. |"Let me get on top.”

We swapped positions quickly and without a word. We both knew what to do.

She got on top and she went wild and nearly killed me getting herself off. Get off she did, and she had a massive orgasm. I could not do anything that would have improved her climax.

As soon as she settled down after her big orgasm I had to work on myself from beneath her. She knew exactly how much room to give me and it didn't take me long to cum myself. I really filled her up, pumping my semen up into her now wet and sweat covered body.

We were both dripping sweat everywhere, it was dripping off her face and tits, all over me We were both soaking wet and the towel was a mess under us.

Once she had her breath back she got off me and stood beside the table. I got off and I wiped her down with the towel. Then I wiped myself.

“I hope you enjoyed your birthday present. I did. I might book you for mine. I wouldn't mind my next one being that good.”

”Any time.” I said,

I thought I had won the lottery when I got into my neighbor. She is older and really experienced and being married really knows how to enjoy a good fuck and she has taught me well. Sandra had given me the best workout having a fuck I ever have. She was amazing.

Sandra said.”I want to thank you. Not only did you last long enough for me to cum, but made sure I was getting my fun too. Far too many guys cum in the first minute before I am even warm. You were fantastic. I am just a piece of meat to some of them. You treated me well, thanks again.”

We got dressed and tidied up the table.

I kissed her again.

“Until next time, which can’t be soon enough.” I told her.

As we left Miss Beattie looked at us, smiled and said.

“You two took your time. That’s a record for you Sandra. You must have done well young man.”

”He did, and we had a great time too. He is one of the best. I wouldn't go in there for a while; it stinks.”

“I imagine I will see you again young man. Not many stay that long.”

I smiled and took Sandra’s hand and squeezed it, as we looked into each other’s eyes,

I know I will be seeing a lot more of Sandra and we will be enjoying some very intimate times together. I may even try out Kathy on the table some time and surprise Miss Beattie.

I have three women now, my neighbor, Kathy and now Sandra. I just hope I can keep them all happy.

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments