Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day at Black's Beach

"Never know what pops up at the beach"

23
11 Comments 11
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The weather was perfect for a late summer day in San Diego. The sky was cobalt blue with billowy white puffy clouds, it was calm and the warm sun was shining down on Tony as he set up his beach chair near the back of the beach, next to the high cliffs that kept Black's so private. He didn’t get to San Diego often but whenever he did, he always tried to get to Black’s Beach if the weather was nice.

Tony looked around and surveyed the smattering of other nude beachgoers. He liked to be near the back of the beach so he could check out both the crowd and get a view of the calm Pacific ocean. It was always such a treat to go to Black's; not only was it clothing-optional but the water here was usually warm and crystal clear. Tony loved to feel the hot sun against his nude body and frolic in the water and he didn’t need to worry about anything since he was here for a business conference which didn’t start until tomorrow. The crowd was the usual mix of older and younger couples and singles and he could usually tell the regular goers by their overall tans.

He sat down and settled down for a relaxing day. He dozed off and awoke just in time to see two young coeds set their blankets up just a short way from his chair. One was taller and thinner, with flowing long sandy-blond hair that cascaded over her pert boobs and long tanned legs. She was wearing a white tank top showing a hint of cleavage and cut-off jean shorts. The other girl was curvier with light caramel-colored skin, had black shiny wavy hair and was wearing a tight sky blue t-shirt showing off her large full breasts and black tight shorts that were practically molded to her plump ass cheeks. The day just got interesting, Tony thought as his cock twitched.

He watched the curvier coed nonchalantly remove her t-shirt while chatting with her friend, revealing her tanned braless breasts, both with nipple studs. Her boobs were full and plump with just the right amount of bounce to them for their size. Tony could feel the blood begin to rush to his slowly expanding cock and struggled to control his hormones. The girl then removed her shorts revealing a light blue thong that showed off her ample tanned cheeks. She looked up, caught Tony starring and gave a teasing wink before lying down on her stomach facing him. Tony quickly pulled his outstretched legs up to hide his growing erection, looked away and grabbed a magazine to both read and shield his aching cock.

The other girl was not so quick in removing her clothes. Tony watched behind his sunglasses as she fidgeted with her blanket. She was sitting with her back to him and he noticed her friend talking to her. She looked uncomfortable and looked around before removing her tank top revealing a pale pink bikini top. She stood up and then removed the shorts, showing off the matching bottoms before sitting down again. The curvy coed seemed to be egging her on until finally, the taller coed removed her top and Tony caught a glimpse of the side of her pale white boob which contrasted nicely against her tanned skin. A newbie, he thought.

Tony needed a beer. He grabbed one from his cooler, briefly flashing his erect cock as he reached over to get it. He felt daring, so he started to apply sun lotion to his legs, his arms and his chest and now it was his turn to catch someone looking. Both coeds were watching him as the shy girl was straddling her friend’s back applying sun lotion. Tony looked up and the curvy one held his stare as the thin girl looked away nervously. Tony then made a show as he applied the lotion to his cock. He stroked it slowly, up and down until it was fully erect. He then applied lotion to his balls while the curvy coed looked on. She said a few words to her friend that Tony could not hear and then they both turned and watched Tony stroke his cock.

Tony had never been this bold. He had never covered his cock with lotion in such a sensual manner before. He took another sip of beer to cool off after finishing applying lotion to his cock, balls and legs.

The tall girl finished applying lotion to her friend's back.

“Go ahead, take them off,” Tony barely heard the curvy coed say to her friend before returning to watch Tony. The taller girl nervously scooted down the curvy woman’s legs and reached for the edges of her thong before removing it. Such an erotic scene, Tony thought as he absent-mindedly massaged his cock tip. Tony quickly moved his legs so that his cock was only visible to the two coeds.

The tall coed continued to apply lotion to the curvier girl’s back and then her ass cheeks and slowly to her slightly spread legs. Tony’s cock was throbbing now and it didn’t help that the curvier coed continued to watch him without shame while slyly licking her lips.

Tony struggled. He tried to think of his wife back home. Usually, when he goes to nude beaches, he admires some of the more attractive women but he tries and usually succeeds in keeping overly sexual thoughts at bay. He was not succeeding today. He grabbed his book and tried to read.

“Ask him,” he heard the curvy coed urge her friend. Tony looked up from his book just in time to see the tall coed walking towards him. He watched her boobs jiggle as she got closer. He admired her sleek, toned long legs as she walked the short distance towards his chair and beach blanket. She crouched down to be at eye level with Tony. Her legs spread slightly apart, invitingly showing off her bikini bottom.

“Hi, I’m Kristy. My friend and I noticed you are drinking a beer. Do you happen to have any extra to share with us?” she smiled as she brushed back her long hair over her shoulder and revealed her large pointy nipples. It took him a moment to respond as he admired her bright smile, her upturned boobs and then he glanced down noticing a few stray pubic hairs sticking out from the edge of her bikini bottom. He gulped and took a quick sip of beer.

“Hi, I’m Tony. Sure, I have a few extra but,” Tony paused, “you and your friend will need to join me. I hate drinking alone.”

Kristy looked back at her friend and motioned for her to come over. Her friend got up and Tony got to admire her thin landing strip and her bouncing boobs as she walked towards Tony. Thankfully, Tony’s book was still placed strategically in front of his very erect cock. Kristy took this moment to check out Tony. He seemed to be about fifty, tall, about 170 pounds with a slim, but athletic build and nice chest hair that led down to his now-hidden cock. His hazel eyes had a smoldering, mysterious look to them and his dark brown hair had slight streaks of gray. He was older but still sexy, she thought. She certainly wanted a closer look at his cock.

Tony placed his beer down in the cup holder and reached out his hand. “Hi, I’m Tony.”

“Hi, I’m Annie. What’s up, Kristy?” as Annie sat down on Tony’s blanket, her knees to her chest, exposing her pussy lips to Tony.

“Tony would be happy to share his beer if we join him.”

“Is that so?” Annie responded as she looked at Tony and moved her legs into a cross-legged position.

“Yeah, I would enjoy the company and have someone to chat with,” he responded as he tried to keep looking into Annie’s eyes but was failing as his eyes soaked in her boobs, curvy hips and her tuft of pubic hair.

“What are you reading? Annie asked as she ignored his wandering eyes.

“Just an historical novel.”

“Can I see?” Annie responded as she reached for the book.

Tony handed the book to her which exposed his glistening hard cock to the coeds.

“Is it a hard read? Annie asked as she read the back cover.

“No, not that hard.”

“It looks very hard to me,” Annie responded as she looked down at Tony’s hard and now twitching cock.

Kristy giggled nervously. “So Annie, should we join Tony?”

“Sure, let me get our stuff while Tony gets us a couple of beers."

“So is this your first time at Black's?” Tony asked Kristy.

She laughed, “Is it obvious?” as she looked down at her pale white boobs contrasted against her tan.

AnnieGo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieGo

Tony laughed and got up to help Annie with their stuff. Both Kristy and Annie took this moment to check out Tony’s bobbing cock and his close-cropped pubic hair. Kristy felt a tingle between her legs and wasn’t feeling sure about coming to the nude beach. She thought she might be embarrassed but didn’t think about getting turned on. Her new roommate dared her and she could only resist for so long.

“Annie, I almost forgot, can you put lotion on my back too?” as the girls got settled in on Tony’s large blanket. Annie reached for the lotion as Tony looked on.

“Let Tony do it,” Annie replied in a sudden naughty brainstorm. Annie wanted to see how much she could push her shy new roommate.

“Okay,” Kristy replied without much enthusiasm as she got comfortable. She wanted to prove to Annie that she was more adventurous than Annie thought.

Tony grabbed the lotion and began to apply the lotion as he sat next to Kristy.

“No, do it right, like Kristy did for me. Straddle her body, I know you were watching us.” Kristy gave Annie a piercing look as Tony straddled Kristy’s legs, his cock and balls resting between her legs and on her ass. Annie noticed the pre-cum forming on Tony’s cock and felt the dampness between her legs as she took a sip of beer. She looked at Tony, then they both looked down at his cock oozing and Annie was amazed as his cock grew slightly bigger.

Tony took his time applying the lotion. He felt the tenseness of Kristy’s muscles at first but then that melted away as he both applied the lotion and massaged her back. Kristy let out a low sigh as his fingertips touched the side of her exposed boob. She felt his shaft press against her cheeks as he massaged and applied lotion to her shoulders.

“Does that feel good?” Tony asked in a soothing, tempting voice. “I am almost done with your back.”

“Do her legs and butt too,” Annie interjected.

“No, that is okay,” Kristy pleaded.

“You did mine,” Annie replied and looked towards Tony and nodded to go ahead.

Tony moved down between Kristy’s legs and slowly removed her bikini bottom. Tony smelled the sweet scent of Kristy’s arousal and changed his position so now he was straddling Kristy’s body again but facing towards her feet. His cock was now nestled between her tight ass cheeks. His cock was throbbing. Annie discreetly fingered her pussy while watching Tony’s cock and his ass cheeks spread wide over Kristy’s body.

Tony leaned over, starting at Kristy’s feet, pushing his cock even deeper between her ass cheeks. Kristy’s body was tense again until she felt the warmth of Tony’s hands on her feet and ankles. She was fighting the feelings but her resistance was weakening. She gasped as she felt a drop of pre-cum touch the side of her ass and then run down towards her pussy. She moaned as she tried to tighten her ass cheeks' grip of Tony’s hard hot cock.

Annie looked around the beach. Thankfully, everyone was facing the water and was not paying attention to the erotic sight behind them.

Tony continued moving his hands covered with lotion up Kristy’s legs. He kept pushing her legs farther apart, exposing her now-moist pussy and pubic hair along with her tight little rosebud.

Annie meanwhile had two fingers buried in her pussy and gasped as she touched her clit. Both Tony and Kristy, who had been in their own little world, glanced over at her. Annie had her eyes closed as her slick fingers kept moving in and out of her pussy. Suddenly, Annie opened her eyes and smiled in embarrassment, “Don’t mind me.”

Tony’s hands moved up to Kristy’s thighs. Her body was in heat. Touch my pussy, Kristy mentally pleaded as she kept thrusting her ass upwards. Tony stood up and looked around and noticed the same thing that Annie had noticed. Their spot was away from everyone else and anyway, everyone was looking toward the beach.

“Are you done?” Kristy asked pleadingly as she looked up and saw Tony’s glimmering cock, the tip coated with pre-cum.

“Not yet, I haven’t put lotion on your pretty white ass. You don’t want to burn there,” he replied as he positioned himself again between Kristy’s spread legs. His cock now pointing straight upwards and his balls touching her thighs.

Tony rubbed his hands together and then started to massage Kristy’s butt cheeks, his fingers from time to time brushing against her puckered rosebud or her pussy lips. Kristy kept thrusting up her ass cheeks as Tony continued to massage and tease her ass. His massage motion slowed as he pressed his thumbs against the edges of her pussy. Her arousal was unmistakable.

He started spreading her lips and moving his thumbs and fingers upwards and then repeating.

Annie’s moans were getting louder as she was pulling on her nipples with one hand and the other hand was rubbing her clit and pussy as she eyed Tony’s cock sliding up and down between Kristy’s ass cheeks.

“Not so loud,” Tony whispered, both to Kristy and Annie. Annie took a little lotion and reached out and rubbed Tony’s cock. He groaned and then shared an electric kiss with Annie as she massaged his cock. She pressed her finger over his cock tip, smearing his pre-cum, and he groaned again.

“I think you need to be quieter too,” Annie teased as she licked his pre-cum from her fingers.

“Hey, don’t forget me,” Kristy whimpered. Then Tony pressed his cock tip over Kristy’s pink wet pussy lips glistening in the sun. “Don’t worried,” Tony replied as Kristy moaned once again.

“Please,” Kristy moaned as again Tony rubbed his cock head against Kristy’s pussy and clit. Kristy’s body trembled.

“Fuck me!” pleaded Kristy.

“Here?” Tony teased while also desperately needing to cum. His cock ached.

“Fuck her!” urged Annie, who was on the edge of an orgasm, her fingers buried deep inside her own pussy.

“Yes, fuck me with your hard cock. Bury it in my tight young pussy!”

Tony had enough. He pushed his cock slowly inside Kristy, moaning and shaking with every inch.

“Harder,” Kristy begged.

“Make her cum,” Annie challenged.

Tony then thrust hard. Kristy gasped. Tony put his hand over her mouth to quiet Kristy.

Kristy squirmed and met every thrust as she arched her ass higher, allowing Tony to go deeper.

“Here,” gasped Annie as she handed Tony her damp thong. Tony removed his hand from Kristy’s mouth and inserted the thong to muffled Kristy’s moans.

“Fuck!!!” Annie gasped.

Tony and Kristy both watched Annie as her orgasm raced through her body. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open in a silent gasp as her fingers continued to press against her clit. It created a renewed sense of urgency with Tony as he continued to thrust hard against Kristy’s upturned ass and pussy. He licked his thumb and pressed it against Kristy’s rosebud while she reached under and toyed with her clit.

“Faster,” Tony could hear Kristy beg even though her mouth was stuffed with Annie’s thong.

“I’m cumming,” Tony grunted as he released a large load of his seed inside Kristy and pulled on her hair.

Her pussy tightened around his cock and then her orgasm came. Her screams thankfully were muffled by the thong as both her body and Tony’s quivered with pleasure. He finally collapsed on top of her and stayed there, enjoying the last spurts of his cock emptying inside her.

Tony rolled off Kristy and she rolled over onto her back, revealing a big puddle. The blanket was soaked. "Wow, you squirted," Annie exclaimed.

Kristy blushed, "I never did that before."

Tony looked at both coeds. Their breasts and nipples practically urged to be kissed and sucked. Annie noticed his gaze and squeezed her breasts together.

"You want these?" as she reached over and squeezed his limp cock.

"Yes," Tony moaned.

"And do you want my mouth around your cock too?" teased Kristy as she spread her pussy lips with her fingers and swirled her tongue over her glossy lips.

"Yes, shall I take you to dinner tonight to discuss?" replied Tony to both of them.

 

 

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments