Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Professor’s Secret

43
12 Comments 12
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

“You seriously need to get laid, girl,” my best friend shrieks as we enter the math class.

“Shush,” I attempt to hush her from speaking so crudely. She is so fucking loud.

“What?” She looks at me innocently. That bitch.

I just shake my head and walk to my seat. I put all my stuff down and sit myself down. She also takes a seat beside mine.

“Don’t you think our professor is so hot?” She asks me that every single class. 

My answer is also always the same. “Nope” 

Though, in all honesty, he is very hot. I have had a crush for as long as I have had this class. I just don’t want to tell her, that all I want to do is screw him. I am a virgin and I am saying that. He is sex walking on legs. If he asked me right this second to strip, I would, no questions asked. 

“Good Morning class,” the professor says as soon as he walks into the room. He walks to his desk and I can’t help but admire him. He turns to the class and smiles. Damn, What a smile.

Even though I hate math, I love this lecture. It’s my favourite. 

We get our tests back today. He spreads them on the front desk. Everyone makes their way to get the tests, including me. I pick my test and check the mark. I see a D staring right at me.

“What did you get?” my best friend inquires. 

“I got a D. Shit!” I answer sadly. 

As soon as I say that, I hear the professor talk. “Not many people did well on this test, so to help everyone who wants help, I opened up extra office hours. Come see me after class to make an appointment.”

I should go, I tell myself.  

—————— 

At the end of the class, I find myself making my way to the professor.

“How can I help you?” he asks without looking up from whatever he is doing.

“I would like to make an appointment,” I respond. He looks up immediately after he hears me.

“Well, I’m free during lunch, unless you have something to do.” 

“No, that sounds perfect.” 

“Okay, see you then.” 

—————————

I march my way through the hallways to see the professor. I knock on the door. I enter as I hear, “Come in.”

“Well, hello again, Miss Winters,” he greets as I take a seat in front of his desk. I notice him look me up and down. 

“Hello, Professor.” 

“What can I help you with?” 

“We got our tests back today, and I didn’t do too well. So, I thought it’d do me good to ask for help.” 

“It’s good you came and asked for help.” 

“Thank you,” I say. I tuck my hair behind my ear out of nervousness. I don’t know why I am nervous, to be honest. 

We work for half an hour or so. I can’t help but notice how he would touch me every chance he got. He even moves his chair so he is sitting beside me. While he's explaining something he would lean in closer. He would brush his hand against mine, his thigh would softly touch mine. 

“Here, like this,” he whispers and takes a hold of my hand to show me the right way. 

His knee nudging my thigh. 

“Oh, okay.”

I do what I was told. 

“Good Job! You got it.” 

My face lights up as I look up at him.

I stare at the page in excitement when I feel a hand on my knee. I'm wearing a skirt so he's touching my skin. 

“What are you doing, Sir?” I stutter.

He doesn’t say anything but glides his hand up and down my thigh. He leans in and kisses me softly at first. That's my first kiss. He just stole my first kiss. My math professor just stole my first kiss. He sucks on the bottom lip, as his hand still moves on my leg. Though, now it’s under my skirt, gently rubbing my soft skin. I put my arms around his neck.

He pulls back and looks at me. He puts his hand on the back of my head and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. He bites my lower lip making me gasp, and he puts his tongue in my mouth. He explores the inside of my mouth before he lets go to breathe. He smiles at me which I return gladly. He suddenly stands up, pulling me with him. I stand up with my back against his desk, and he stands in front of me. His arm wraps around my waist. 

He makes eye contact with me, and it is the hottest thing ever. He grabs my throat and drags my face closer to his, without breaking the stare. He brings his head down and kisses me, roughly this time. I love every single moment of it. The hand from my throat roams down my body, as his lips move from my lips to my neck.

His hand grabs my boob atop my shirt. He lightly squeezes, and his thumb and finger find my nipple. He rolls my nipple and pinches it, coaxing a moan out of me. I can feel the juices flowing out of me.

His hand glides down my body and under my skirt. He grips my thigh and gives it a little squeeze before continuing the journey. After a torturous wait, I feel his finger through my panties. He presses on the clit to be rewarded with a moan. 

“You like that, baby? Hmm?” He teases knowing the effect he has on me. “Wow, You are already wet for me.” 

I let out a loud moan as an answer. He moves the little piece of cloth to the side and slides his finger in. I wince and he notices and stops. 

“Are you okay? What happened?” he questions, concerned. 

“Umm, I’m fine,” I blush

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah,” I tuck my hair behind my ear. 

“Wait, are you a virgin?” He looks at me, surprised as if he just figured me out.

“Yeah,” I look down, ashamed. 

His finger brings my head up to look in my eyes. 

“Hey baby, Don’t be embarrassed. We can stop if you want… or we can continue,” he finishes with a smirk.

“I want to continue,” I state quietly. 

“Tell me if I need to stop, okay?” he says sternly. He looks over my face. 

SarahRiab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahRiab

I nod my head.

“No, I need you to use your words.” 

“Okay, I’ll tell you if you need to stop.” 

He leans in and smashes our lips together as soon as I say that. One hand in my hair, the other inside my panties. He tugs on my hair making me gasp. He takes that opportunity to deepen the kiss. His finger rubs my clit softly, making me buck my hips into his hand. I let out a breath. 

“Yes,… P-please don’t-t stop,” I plead as I feel immense pleasure. His finger moves to find my slit. He slides his finger up and down the slit. He pushes just the tip of his finger inside to get me used to the feeling. It feels amazing. I grip his shirt, my knees weakening from the pleasure. He tightens his hold on my waist with the other hand. 

His hand finds my hair again. He tightly grips my hair and pulls my head to one side. His lips attack my neck, aggressively, surely leaving a mark. All of a sudden, I feel him step back from my body. He picks me up and sits me on his desk, after pushing everything off. He pulls my panties off. I get a hold of his shoulders for support. His breath hits my most sensitive part. He gives my clit one soft lick, earning a loud groan from me. He starts by massaging his tongue on my folds, delving between them. 

He uses both his thumbs to part my lips and pushes his tongue in. The feeling he is giving me is unexplainable. He puts a thumb on my clit and uses his other hand to push his middle finger inside me. This time it doesn’t feel as invasive as it did before, now it just feels incredible. He pulls my shirt and bra down, exposing me with the hand that was on my clit. He rolls my nipple in his finger and thumb. I can feel myself getting closer and closer.

“I-I-I’m,” I don’t know what I am trying to say, yet he seems to understand.

“I know. Let go. Now,” he says. 

As if on command, my body releases all the tension, my vision blurs, my legs shaking. He hands brush my hair away as he holds me. I don’t even notice him get up.

“You okay,  baby?” I just pull him in for a kiss, after calming down.

Through our kissing, he pulls back just enough to pull my shirt off, his lips never leaving mine. He pushes my skirt down my legs. He leaves my legs to take off my heels. I’m now only standing in my bra, though, he takes that off as well. He moves back from me to look me up and down. I try to put my hand around my body, to cover myself, but he pulls my hands down to my sides. “You’re beautiful,” he says looking right in my eyes.

I look at him as well. I blush at the comment. “Thank you, sir.” 

After taking his time admiring he begins to remove his clothes. Once he’s standing right in front of me, naked, I take my time to appreciate him. He comes and holds my waist, while his other hand explores my body. My hands take their own time to explore his upper half. His lips attached to my chest, he takes my nipple between his teeth. He pulls at it. He takes my hand and places it on his dick. He guides my hand up and down his length. He hisses through his teeth. When he thinks I get the hang of it, he removes his hand. It makes me wet.

As I squeeze a little, he lets out a soft moan. I look at his face, it replicates pure pleasure. He’s busy feeling the immense pleasure, he doesn’t notice me fall to my knees. I give the head a small lick, as a test, I’ve never done this before. He grasps the desk behind me in a tight grip. I keep giving kitten-like licks. Soon, I get comfortable and take the head of his length in my mouth. He throws his head back letting out a guttural moan, rewarding me. I move my mouth just on the head at a fast rate. I soon take all of his length in, hitting the back of my throat. His hands have taken a hold of my hair to keep it away from my face. “Yeah, just like that… Just like that, baby,” he repeats, encouraging me all the more. He twitches, letting me know he’s close. 

He pulls me away from his crotch. “Not yet, I don’t wanna finish just yet.”

He gets me to my feet, picking me up and easily placing me on the desk. He sheathes a condom on his large dick. He pushes me to my back. He places one hand on my vagina again. He rubs it, stimulating me even more as if I wasn’t dripping already. He finally lines himself up to me, pulling me closer to his length. “This’ll hurt a little. Tell me if I need to stop, okay?” 

“Okay,” I nod. 

He pushes into me slowly until he hits my hymen. I wince. That hurt, but not as bad as I thought it would. He starts to move, gently at first. I put my weight on my elbows. I meet his hips as well, starting a rhythm between us. Our speed increases as well as the pleasure that comes with it. His movements become harder and faster. He holds my hips to move them to meet his pace. He kisses me feverishly. I return the favor with the same intensity. 

Our moans and skin slapping against each other is the only thing in the room. We grind on each other. His hardness pulsates inside me. “I’m so close. Faster,” I whisper. 

I can feel us both being so close to our release. His hand moves to grab my throat in a tight hold, but not enough to hurt me. That makes me so hot. He pushes my head to one side, and puts his head in the crook of my neck, kissing it. He pumps in and out of me, hitting my g-spot every so often. “That feels so good.”

His moves become sloppy, but his strokes never waver from the same strength. I'm becoming hotter and hotter. “Cum,” he whispers in my ear, breathlessly.

With that one word, we both release at the same time. We both moan out loud. My legs shake, and my eyes roll to the back of my head, from the intensity of my orgasm. He slumps over me, still inside of me, breathing heavily. 

He pulls out and discards the condom, leaving me feeling empty. He helps me stand, then moves to get dressed. I bend to pick up my clothes as well, making me wince in pain. “Go home, and take a hot bath,” he commands.

“But I have a class in about an hour,” I try to reason, as I get dressed.

“It wasn’t a question. Go home and rest. You’ll feel better, you won’t be sore.”

“Okay,” I answer and leave the room. 

 

Published 
Written by Kinklust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments