Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quick Fuck In The Woods

"Meagan couldn't stop sucking"

58
53 Comments 53
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was the spring of my sophomore year in college.  I had matured sexually since I had started college.  I was no longer a relatively inexperienced teenage girl from small-town America.  I had grown into a sexually active young woman of twenty.  Sure, I made sure academics came first.  But I also I made sure to learn more and more about the sexually voracious woman I had become.  Mom and Dad would have been devastated to discover not only how sexually active their daughter had become, but also how bold and even reckless she had become in pursuit of her sexual lusts.

While I had become sexually active, one thing remained the same.  I wasn’t into the casual sex scene that was prevalent at college.  I wanted sex and lots of it, to be sure.  But I wanted that sex to be within the framework of a committed deep personal relationship.  Just as I had fallen in love with Ryan late in high school and he had been my only boyfriend and only lover until I got to college, I waited to find that special boy – man – in college. I had gone on lots of group dates and participated in many group activities in my freshman year but I had remained chaste.  In my sophomore year that all changed.

I had met Roger in my Non-Linear Algebra class.  Roger was a junior, a little over a year older than me.  While I was taking a double major in mathematics and physics, Roger was studying to be an electrical engineer.  Roger was probably a little smarter than me and certainly didn’t need my help in the class.  However, he feigned to struggle and asked me if I could help with some of the homework assignments and problems.  We soon became very close and were soon inseparable.  If you found Roger, you found me with him.  If you found me, there was Roger.

It didn’t hurt that Roger was tall and exceedingly handsome with an athletic build honed by his participation in the college basketball and track teams.  Being smart was a bonus.  After dating for several months, we first made love in a nearby hotel.  We spent the whole weekend discovering each other's bodies.  I sucked and fucked more that weekend than Ryan and I did the whole time we were in high school!  I will gladly admit, I was a little sore Monday morning from all the sexual frolicking we had done that weekend.  But it was a pleasurable soreness which I was more than eager to repeat many times to come.  Roger had opened the eyes of this girl and she had discovered an unquenchable sexual appetite.

As I had said earlier, it was the spring of my sophomore year.  Spring break, to be precise.  Roger and I were planning a romantic getaway in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.  The mountain air was clean and crisp but it was sunny and we were travelling in the pride of his life – a fully restored 1975 MG Midget.  The top was down and my hair was blowing in the wind.  I was also horny as hell and couldn’t keep my mind off of Roger’s manhood.  I slid my hand over to his crotch and instantly could feel his sex muscle twitch.  I grabbed it between my fingers and began stroking it through his shorts.  I could feel his cock instantly harden and pulsate.

Like I said, I was horny as hell.  I needed his cock.  We had turned off I-70 and were on U.S. 24 heading towards Leadville and Poncha Springs.  Considering the beauty of the Rocky Mountains, and with White River National Forest on one side and Pike National Forest on the other, there was surprisingly little traffic.  I was about to be a little bit bolder and a little bit more reckless than I had ever been before in my young life.

Boldly I unzipped his shorts and slid my hand into his underpants, grabbing his longish and thickish cock between my fingers.  Soft sighs escaped his lips as I continued to stroke his fully erect cock.  Within moments, I lowered my head into his lap and began darting my tongue against his glans.  Roger’s sighs increased and became interspersed with moans of approval.  Within seconds, I had sucked his head into my mouth and began sucking his cock with my eager mouth;  I stroked the length of his shaft as I was sucking his cock.  I began caressing his testicles with my fingers as I swallowed the length of his cock into my mouth.

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

“Yes!” Roger gasped.  “Your mouth feels SO GOOD, Meg,” he continued.  “That’s it.  Suck it, good girl.”

After a few minutes, it was readily apparent that Roger was losing self-control and finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on his driving.  In addition, several other cars had passed us in the opposite direction and Roger was becoming more self-aware of the possibility of not only an accident but of getting “caught” by occupants of one or other of the passing cars.

“If you don’t stop, Meagan, I’m going to have to pull off the side of the road.  I can’t control myself much longer.”

I didn’t stop.  Instead, I increased the speed at which I was bobbing my head up and down on his cock.   Roger’s moans and sighs were louder now and were sure to bring the attention of any motorist passing nearby.

“STOP IT, MEG!” Roger said emphatically.   “If you don’t stop, Meagan (using my full name for emphasis), I’m going to pull off the road and give you a fucking you’ll never forget.”

I continued to suck his cock with increasingly unbridled passion.

Suddenly, Roger pulled the car off the highway and down a dirt fire road leading deeper into the forest.  After a mile or so, he found another dirt road leading off the one we had been on.  Pulling the car off of the road and into the thicket of dense trees, he pulled the handbrake and turned the car off.  Without saying a word, he opened his door and got out.  Moving to the passenger side of the car, he opened my door.

“Get out, Meg!” Roger commanded.  “I told you if you didn’t stop, you were going to get the fucking of your life.”

Reaching down, he grabbed my hand and forcibly began pulling me up out of the seat.  I willingly got out of the car.  Taking my hand and squeezing it firmly he led me to the hood of the car.

“Pull your dress up and bend over.”

Reaching down, I began hiking my sundress and obediently bent over the hood.  A few moments later, I felt Roger slip his fingers into my bikini panties and roughly pull them down.  I was wet and he could see the evidence in the soaked crotch of my panties.

Roger dropped his shorts and underwear.

Stroking his cock for just a second or two, he aimed it at my sopping pussy.  With a single powerful thrust, Roger entered me, burying the length of his cock in a single stroke.

I screamed out, “YYYEEESSS!” in extreme pleasure as he filled me completely.

“FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD.  FUCK ME HARD!”

Roger didn’t have to be asked twice, withdrawing his muscle until just the tip remained in me.  Grabbing my hips, he gave another powerful inward thrust.

Another thrust followed the first, then a third and a fourth.  I soon lost count as my breathing quickened and I began screaming out in ecstasy.

I could not only feel Roger’s powerful thrusts, but I heard his own breathing quickening and the sounds of his grunts as he rammed his cock into me as hard and as fast as he could.

With a powerful forward thrust and a loud “AAARRRGGG!", Roger screamed out, “I'm CCCUUUMMMIINNNGGG!”  Gasping for breath, he shouted “I’m CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!” again as he shot load after load of his hot sticky cum deep inside of me.

At the same time, my own body began to convulse uncontrollably.

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed as my own orgasm overtook me and I pushed back against him.  “YES” I screamed out loudly as I felt him deep inside of me.

Soon our screams subsided.  There was only the noise of the birds and insects of the forest interspersed with the sounds of our heavy breathing.

After a few moments, I managed to stand up and pull my panties up.

Still breathing heavily, I gasped, “I guess we should get to the hotel, shouldn’t we?” as I looked at Roger deeply with passionate eyes.

“Yes, I guess we should.”

Later that evening, in the light of the room’s blazing fireplace, we reignited our own fires of passion again… And again… And still yet again.

It was a spring break that is indelibly etched in my mind forever.

 

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments