Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A strange place called Florida: The price of the bid (pt 1)

1
1 Comment 1
13.0k Views 13.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Jessica, or Jess as she preferred to be called, was a nineteen-year old college girl who had taken a gap year after high school before going to a large and well respected university in her state. From a working class family, Jess had a tough time affording college. In her gap year, Jess modeled for a good amount of pay because her good looks got her noticed. As a tanned blonde standing at five-foot-eight with the build of a Victoria's Secret model, Jess was catcalled a lot. The blonde had a nice slim body and perky breasts, her skin was smooth and soft to the touch.

Finally starting college, Jess decided to rush and ended up getting a bid for a sorority full of rich and attractive girls. Jess was blonde and good looking like almost all of the girls in the sorority but she was not rich. Eventually, the topic did come up about Jess's social class and she was even confronted about it. Kelly, the president of the sorority talked to Jess about her situation and why she would not be a good fit.

"Ya, I don't know if you will be able to pay dues," said Kelly.

"I can pay the dues and make it," said Jess.

"Jess, are you sure you would be a good fit for us?" asked Kelly.

"Well I seem to get along well with the sisters," said Jess.

"The sisters are very judgmental of anyone that isn't privileged though," said Kelly.

"Well I have made it all by myself and can pay for college without loans," said Jess.

"Okay, well, one sister in particular has a lot of power here and she wants you out," said Kelly.

"Who might that be?" asked Jess.

"It's Lexa, she is highly against you being here," said Kelly.

The news did not shock Jess one bit, Lexa was the only sister that had been rude to her. Lexa was a tall blonde from Texas who was going to college in Florida. While Jess had more of the super model body, Lexa was more curvy in appearance. Jess was tanned but Lexa was naturally close to being pale skinned. While Lexa had a slim waist, she also had a nice round ass and larger breasts. The blond was an inch taller than Jess, while Jess more of the super model type that looked good for Victoria's Secret, Lexa was more of the curvy type that looked good in a porn flick or as a stripper. Jess was a calm girl that enjoyed life while Lexa was somewhat rude and not scared to get into confrontations. Lexa also had a background in athletics as a volleyball player and lifted weights at the gym to stay in shape.

Running out of options, Jess decided to confront Lexa. Confronting Lexa was not going to be easy for Jess, she was physically imposing and a lot of the sisters were scared to piss her off. One time, Lexa got into a fight with two girls from the wrong part of town and beat the two up severely without much issues. Whenever Lexa was around, even the frat boys knew not to bother the girls because Lexa could take on a lot of guys. Finally, seeing Lexa alone in the house, Jess decided to talk to her.

"So Lexa how is your day?" asked Jess.

"Cut to the case honey, I ain't got all that time for easy talk," said Lexa.

"Wow okay so you're not that easy to talk to," said Jess.

"You really want that bid don't you," said Lexa.

"Well yes I do," said Jess.

"How bad ya want it broke girl?" asked Lexa.

"I'll be willing to do anything for it," said Jess.

"Anything, well anything can mean a lot of things honey," said Lexa.

"I will do anything," said Jess.

"Well, take them fancy shorts and pants off, come to momma!" said Lexa laughing.

"Are you kidding me?" asked a confused Jess.

"I mean every word, you might be broke but you fine as fuck so come to momma," said Lexa.

"What if the sisters see us?" asked Jess.

"They won't because they're all out at an important meeting that will take a few hours," said Lexa.

With none of her sisters around and running out of options, Jess took her panties off and walked up to Lexa who was sitting on the bed. Lexa would put her arms around Jess's body as started to lick her pussy. Jess felt a tingling sensation like she had never felt before, Lexa really knew how to eat her. As Jess stood with Lexa's arms tied around her body she felt her legs go dead. Jess had no idea how she was standing up but she could not feel anything below her waist at all while Lexa had her face buried in her pussy.

"Muah!" said Lexa as she let out a deep breath and kissed Jess's pussy.

"Whew!" yelled Jess.

"So hot and moist!" said Lexa as she went in for another lick, this time violently shaking her head around as she ate out Jess.

Jess moaned out loud and was breathing hard, the tingling sensation in-between her legs was getting more severe. The standing Jess was leaning forward and falling towards Lexa who continued to eat her out. Lexa lifted Jess up high in the air and pushed her up against the wall. With Jess's legs rested on her shoulders, th standing Lexa pressed Jess against the wall and violently ate her put by furiously shaking her head around she did so. Jess was sweaty and her moans started to oscillate, within seconds she squirted.

"Lets get them juices out honey," said Lexa whose entire mouth was wet from eating pussy.

Lexa coiled one of her arms around Jess's skinny body and used the other to finger her. Jess felt Lexa's middle and ring fingers wreak havoc on her pussy as she moaned. After having Lexa finger her for a few seconds, Jess could barely stand on her own two legs, the only reason she didn't fall is because Lexa had one arm coiled around her skinny body. Jess let out long hard breaths while being covered in sweat and moaning. Lexa would take her fingers out of Jess's pussy and suck on them.

"Some good pussy right there girl," said Lexa.

"Oh damn," said Jess moaning and letting out hard breaths.

"Not over yet, time for you to get a spanking but first I wanna get more of a taste of ya," said Lexa.

"What the," said Jess before she was lifted over Lexa's shoulder and thrown on the bed.

Lexa turned Jess over and put her face down on the bed, commanding that she better stay that way. Jess put both of her hands over her head as she felt a tongue toying with her anus. Lexa had her face stuffed in-between Jess's buttocks and was eating her ass out. For a few minutes this went on before Lexa put Jess on her lap and started to spank her.

"Bad girl!" said Lexa spanking Jess.

"Ah," said Jess letting out a soft moan.

"I said bad girl!" said Lexa spanking Jess harder.

"Ah!" said Jess screaming and moaning.

"I say toughen up ya bad girl!" said Lexa spanking Jess.

"Ow!" yelled Jess feeling her buttocks getting smacked around hard.

"I said toughen up!" said Lexa smacking the life out of Jess's buttocks.

Susanmooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susanmooree

Jess had enough and decided to try and wrestle to break free. Lexa immediately grabbed a hold of the much weaker Jess and got her back on her lap.

"Come on you bad girl you wanted this!" said Lexa smacking Jess on both of her buttocks even harder. Once again Jess tried to wrestle free but Lexa easily dominated her and kept her in place.

"Yous a bad girl Jess, toughen up!' said Lexa smacking her on the buttocks hard again. Jess kept a fixed expression and did not make any sort of a face.

"That's what I am talking about Jess, a tough girl meant for this sister hood!" said Lexa who smacked Jess's buttocks around a few more times before stopping.

Jess's buttocks were bright red from the spanking and had the hand marks all over them. Lexa was done with her and told her to put her clothes of. Jess could barely walk but Lexa put her over her shoulders and carried her to the couch. Instead of putting her on the couch gently, Lexa threw Jess on the couch where Jess laid for hours. The experience was extremely rough for Jess and Lexa had left the house. Hours later, Jess would try to stand but fell down due to the immense pain all over her body.

Jess finally made her way to the bedroom where she laid down on the bed going to sleep. The tanned blonde would nap until she felt an uncomfortable feeling in-between her legs. Jess woke up and found a hand fingering her pussy. The entire feeling was so pleasurable that Jess started to breathe hard and moan. As Jess turned around she saw her, Lexa looking at her with an evil smile on her face. Lexa took her moist hand which was covered in Jess's body fluids and started to lick it.

"Some good juice on here sugar," said Lexa laughing.

"Uh," said Jess softly moaning as she was tired.

"Jess it's so fucking hot," said Lexa.

"What?" said Jess as she moaned, barely able to get a word out of her mouth.

"Your pussy Jess, your nice moist pussy Jess, it is so hot!" said Lexa.

"Lexa," said an exhausted Jess.

"I must have some more Jess," said Lexa.

Lexa went down on Jess again and started to eat her pussy out. Jess felt the powerful sensations in-between her legs as Lexa worked her arms and tongue all around her crotch. The helpless Jess lifted her legs up and tried to move but Lexa was stuck on her like a leech. Lexa had her face pressed hard against Jess's pussy as she barbarically ate the blonde out. As night came, but Lexa and Jess laid in bed naked and would go to sleep together. Two of the sisters saw the sign on the door that said, "Lexa at work", and knew what it meant.

As morning came, Jess woke up alone in bed naked. At first, Jess thought she was dreaming until she looked around and saw a naked Lexa. Lexa stared Jess down and once again smiled at her. Jess tried to get up and run out of the room but the faster and more athletic Lexa caught her. Lexa grabbed one of Jess's legs and dragged her over to her.

"Where do you think you are going sugar?" asked Lexa.

"I don't want this!" said Jess.

"Well baby, we are both sweaty and smell awful right now so lets get you showered up," said Lexa.

"No, I have had enough," said Jess.

"Fine but don't go out there all stinky Jess," said Lexa.

"Okay," said Jess.

"I don't mind your sweat stinky body, I actually love it," said Lexa.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Jess.

"Nothing honey, when you try to rush a sisterhood of rich girls and ain't rich yourself, you make us look bad so there's gotta be a price to pay," said Lexa.

"What price?" asked Jess.

"Jess you stupid? I have been throwing you around like my bitch for hours now. You might not know it Jess but you got one good body and that pussy is the best I have ever eaten," said Lexa.

"So now you're okay with me being a sister?" asked Jess.

"Beautiful, I am more than okay with you being a sister, just look at that nice and tight body. I mean I could take some photos of you right now and get rich Jess," said Lexa.

"Don't take naked photos of me!" said Jess.

"I won't Jess, but you have to understand that you natural smell and tight body I can't resists, I need to have me some Jess," said Lexa.

Lexa grabbed Jess, lifted her up with ease, and put her over her shoulders. Jess kicked her legs around but Lexa laughed it off and carried her to the shower. Putting Jess down, Lexa was alone in the shower with Jess and started to rub soap all over her. Jess stood in the shower as Lexa washed her. Lexa put some soap over her fingers and furiously fingered Jess's anus which made Jess yell. To stop Jess from yelling, Lexa kissed her over the neck and started to lock lips with her.

"Now now Jess, you're gonna be okay but that butt needs to be clean," said Lexa.

After showering, Lexa dried Jess up and then laid her on the bed. Jess laid on the bed naked as the naked Lexa rubbed her dried body down with lotion. The beautiful Jess moaned when Lexa started to rub some of the lotion over her crotch. Lexa and Jess both got dressed as they headed downstairs, where all of the sisters were. Upon arriving downstairs with Jess by her side, Lexa made an announcement to her sisters.

"To anyone still in doubt about how I feel about Jess, I want her to be a sister!" said Lexa.

The sisters cheered on as Lexa looked at Jess with a smile on her face. Jess was in shock and still could not get over what had happened. In the past days, Jess had been completely dominated by a larger and more powerful Lexa. Even the guys Jess had dated and had sex with could not dominate her this easily and make her into their bitch, Lexa did it with ease. Jess felt a tingling sensation in her vagina that would make her want to squirt so she ran to the rest room.

In the coming days, Jess had been feeling very horny. The sex drive that Jess had managed to go through the roofs. Jess had made out with guys at bars, got fucked hard in the bar bathrooms, and even let some older men take her home so she could get fucked by them. Eventually, Jess knew something was wrong because her sex drive was abnormally high. Unfortunately, Jess could not gather up the focus to find out about it because when she tried, she felt tingles in-between her legs and had to finger herself. Jess had to find help immediately, at whatever costs.
Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments