Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anatomy Lesson

"When aa study session goes awry."

34
6 Comments 6
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Hello! I hope you enjoyed this story! It's my first story here on Lush though it's adapted from a fanfic I wrote a few years back before a certain blog platform banned sexy content. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Oh well! This one's more explicit anyway. Please let me know what you think and if you have any story suggestions/requests! I'm excited to write more!"

It had been yet another long day of classes and, as I sat on the floor hunched over a textbook and my extensive notes, I wished desperately that it could be over and done with. Sadly, however, midterms were rapidly approaching and, despite it being a Friday night, I was trapped in my dorm attempting to memorize the various effects of different hormones on bodily functions as the sun set outside, casting my room in a warm glow. At least I wasn't stuck doing it alone. I stole a glance over at my studying partner, a raven-haired boy only a year my senior and a notoriously awful student. Dr. Killian had assigned Alexander as my study partner explicitly because of how horrid his grades were. It was expected that I pull him back from the edge so that he might finally have a chance at passing Human Biology, considering this was his third time taking the course. Unfortunately, as he lay there on my bed with his head resting on one of my opened notebooks and with his eyes closed, I couldn't help but feel I'd been given an impossible challenge.

Sighing in exasperation, I set the textbook I had been holding down in my lap, shooting my slumped-over study partner an irritated glare. Looking at Alex as he lay down with his eyes closed, completely ignoring my presence, I was taken with his beauty. He was gorgeous lying in the golden evening light which highlighted his high cheekbones and full lips, making it look as though his olive-toned skin was glowing. His blue jeans and untucked white button-up did wonders for his slim, toned frame which was used to the disciplines of swimming as well as running track and field for the university. I almost lost myself in staring at him before remembering why he was in my dorm in the first place. I contemplated if it would hurt too much to throw a book at him and decided he could take it. However, just as I lifted a smaller textbook covering the nervous system to do just that, one of his bright hazel eyes opened to look at me. With a cocked eyebrow and slight smirk, he opened both his eyes to look from my face to the book in my hands and back. My breath caught in my throat as his eyes met mine, but then he spoke.

“I really hope you aren’t planning on continuing this studying shit.” The rasp of his tired voice broke me out of my reverie. It made me roll my eyes and let out an exasperated sigh in response. We had only been at it for maybe an hour and it wasn't as if I'd asked to be partnered up with him for this test!

“Yes actually. I do intend on continuing this 'studying shit' because it’s 20% of both our final grades. So sit your sorry ass up and start your research on androgens and the endocrine system.” I snapped at him and it was clear he had not expected such a demanding response. The shocked look on Alexander’s face was delicious and his sitting up and actually grabbing a textbook made it all the more satisfactory.

“Good boy.” He scoffed and rolled his eyes, quietly reading as I fought to hide the smirk gracing my lips. It was equal parts cute and unexpected to see how well he followed my order. I dug back into my own reading and notetaking about the vascular system, enjoying the silence.

The studying had been going beautifully for nearly a whole ten minutes when I noticed that his pen had stopped moving on the notepad in front of him and his eyes were trained on me with an odd hunger and dark curiosity. What was he staring at? Did I have something on my face? In my hair maybe? Clearing my throat and sitting up straight, I turned to look at him clearly with furrowed brows.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me.”

“Your pathetic little nerdy heart would love that huh? Want me to just sit here and pretend I’m enjoying all this hormone shit. I just had to get stuck with the university’s very own resident kiss ass.” His comeback was delayed but his harsh scoff added an extra bite to his words that I didn’t expect to hurt as much as it did. Something told me wounding me was his goal and he hadn't quite appreciated my earlier sass in the way I thought he had. Attempting to hide my faintly bruised pride and putting a concerted effort into not looking as meek as his comment made me feel, I turned back to writing notes on nerve connections and tried my best to simply ignore his presence. It wasn't another moment before his velveteen voice caught my attention.

“Males are driven by testosterone in sexual endeavors and initial physical attraction and this can increase when in the presence of ovulating females.” Looking up, my eyes met his just as he had looked up from his writing pad. A small mischievous smirk played across his lips, making me blush. “Say... are you ovulating?”

My eyes widened in response. I immediately felt heat rise in my cheeks as my heart began to race as the possibilities of what his question implied flooded my mind.

"W-What?!”

“I know you heard me nerd.” He chuckled and stood from the bed, walking over to me and, grabbing my wrist, pulling me up from the floor and into his arms. I stared up into his darkening gaze like a deer in headlights before he dipped his head down and took my lips. His sudden actions left me stunned and frozen, but I soon found myself getting lost in the feeling of his lips against mine. They were soft as silk and warm, demanding yet gentle. I felt the tension leave my body as he kissed me deeper, smirking against my lips. I felt his tongue trace along my lower lip, asking for entrance, which was granted and immediately rewarded with a low growl which reverberated in his chest.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

He moved back towards the bed where he had been resting earlier, pulling me with him and turning us at the last moment so he could push me back onto it. I fell back with a squeak, making Alexander laugh. Soon he was on me again, his hands snaking under my loose t-shirt to rub my sides and stomach as he peppered kisses along my neck. Soft whimpers fell from my lips, only serving to further excite the man hovering over me. Pulling both my top over my head and undoing the buttons of his shirt, e let the garment fall from his shoulders as he leaned down, his plump lips attacking my nipples. The pleasure had me sighing and reaching to tangle my fingers in his hair or run them over his biceps. Hands pulling at hair and items of clothing, it wasn’t long until the two of us were a naked mess of fervent kisses and claw marks.

"Turn over..." His voice was breathy as he whispered the command in my ear, following it with nibbles on my earlobe.

“Huh? Why?”

“Just do it.” His voice was deep and demanding. I did as he asked until I was laying on my stomach. His hands promptly lifted my hips. Suddenly, there was a wet warmth tracing over my exposed pussy - his tongue. The unexpected intimate contact made me gasp before a long moan seeped from my lips, a bright blush coming to my cheeks. I felt him chuckle against me, his hands moving to spread me further as his tongue ran delicate circles around my clit. Every sigh and moan which fell from my lips motivated him until he could hold back no longer and rose, pressing his hips against me so that I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. I attempted to protest as he pressed the tip into me, my hushed objections quickly fading into a long, breathy moan.

“This okay?” Shakily, I nodded in response. He chuckled, grinding softly against me and leaning down to place kisses along my spine. He slowly pushed deeper into me and began thrusting, giving me next to no time to properly adjust to the feeling of just having him inside me. His thrusts were slow but forceful, pounding into me at a painfully teasing pace. Groaning softly behind me, the grip of his left hand on my hip was balanced only by the grip his right had on my hair whilst all I could do was bite the pillow in front of me in an attempt to silence my moans. Soon he increased the pace of his thrusts and laid his body over mine, pressing me down into the mattress and whispering in my ear how badly he wanted me to cum and how good I felt. His words along with the occasional breathy gasp of my name against my neck sent chills down my spine. My body moved as if by itself, my hips pushing back into his to meet every thrust as I began to lose myself to the pleasure.

“God… I’m gonna cum…” He grunted in my ear, making me involuntarily chuckle through my moans. I decided to tease him, refusing to completely give in to his domination just yet.

“Didn’t t-take you long…” My voice held a challenge and, judging by the way his grip on my hip tightened to a near-painful pressure, he heard it loud and clear. His hand untangled itself from my hair and found purchase on my other hip as he pulled himself from me, leaving me feeling empty. I groaned in protest but he easily flipped me over and lifted my ankles to rest on his shoulders. I was finally able to get a good look at his face. His eyes were dark with lust and sweat glistened on his brow, a light pink dusting his cheeks and toned chest. The sight of him alone was enough to elicit a small moan and, as he caught the sight of my lower lip trapped between my teeth and my eyes peering up at him from under dark lashes, he positioned himself and thrust into me roughly. He began to ruthlessly pound into me, angling my hips up in a way that would maximize the pleasure for both of us. The thumb of his right hand found my clit and rubbed delicate circles over it as his left pressed gently on my lower abdomen, ensuring he hit the right spot every time. I had posed to him a challenge and he was determined to meet it in full force.

With his skillful efforts and intense focus on my body language, he was quickly bringing me to the edge as I could no longer contain my screams of pleasure or control the pulsing of my soaked pussy wrapped around his cock. Soon, my entire body tensed, my back arching off the mattress slightly and the breath leaving my lungs. Smirking in victory, he already knew he had won even before I came with a scream of his name, fireworks exploding behind my closed eyes as he soothed the deep itch within me. He showed no interest in stopping but let up on my clit, instead reaching up to wrap his hand around the back of my neck and pull my face to his. He kissed me deeply with an insatiable hunger as his thrusts stuttered into me. He pulled back to rest his forehead against mine and look deeply into my eyes. It wasn’t long after that his beautiful features contorted in pleasure, a rich moan escaping his kiss-swollen lips as he pulled out of me and painted my abdomen with thick ropes of his cum. Once he had finished, he rolled off of me and lay next to me, panting with a smile gracing his handsome features.

A moment later he turned his head to look at me, his satisfied smile shifting into a triumphant smirk. He looked me up and down, chuckling before trapping his lower lip between his teeth.

"I think we'll do just fine on that test."

Published 
Written by HexyBabe999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments