Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

April's Secret

"A night of unexpected passion and a morning of unexpected revelations change a relationship forever"

41
15 Comments 15
42.6k Views 42.6k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Famous Story

Stepping out of the lecture hall, I took a deep breath and then yawned. Two hours of political science with Dr. Tom Evans was a very good way to bring on the afternoon yawns. The guy could probably make sex boring.

“Hey, Ross. How goes it?” sang out a cheerful female voice beside me.

I turned with a smile to see my friend April standing there.

“I need caffeine,” I groaned.

April chuckled. “Me, too. Was it just me or was Evans even duller than usual?”

“No, it wasn’t just you,” I sighed.

With a laugh, we headed for the café in the Moden Languages Building. It was a rather small place but had a nice selection of teas and we were both tea drinkers. Settling into a corner couch with our mugs, we chatted quietly about school. 

“Got another class after this?” she asked.

“Yeah. Latin. Wellington is tough but that beats dull as dishwater.”

April rested her head on the back of the couch and closed her eyes.

“I have Philosophy next. What I really need is a fucking nap.”

My eyes were studying my friend intently. April was a pretty brunette. Her hair was cut short in a rather cute pixie cut. She was tall, almost my height, and slim. Perhaps her most noticeable feature, though, was her breasts. They were large, almost too large for her slight frame, and very nicely shaped.

I felt guilty for the amount of time that I spent looking at April’s breasts but my friend never seemed to mind. She didn’t go out of her way to show them off or anything. It was just that there wasn’t much she could wear that would not show them off to some degree. Even loose, baggy clothing seemed to succeed in draping them enticingly rather than hiding them.

“I hear you. It’s been a rather long week.”

April opened her eyes and looked at me. They were a deep brown and often had a twinkle in them but there also seemed to be a sadness somewhere in behind them.

“What are you doing for the weekend?” she asked.

“Working. Two term papers coming due.”

“Are you free tonight at least?”

“I can be. You want to do something?”

“Clayborn is at Halliwell’s tonight. Want to join me?”

Jazz was one of the common interests that had brought us together in the first place and local sax virtuoso Spike Clayborn was a favorite of both of us.

“I can go for that,” I answered without hesitating, “Meet there?”

“Sure.”

The club was not very busy as I entered to the tune of a delicate saxophone solo. Glancing at the stage, I saw that Spike was with his trio rather than the full band. It had been a while since I had seen Spike and even longer since I had heard his trio.

I was still not too sure what to make of this unexpected night out with my friend. Was it a date or just hanging out together? As I slipped into a corner booth, my mind was juggling answers to that question. I was always happy to spend time with April but part of me really wanted it to be a date. The connection between us had been strong from the start but had grown stronger, at least from my side, in recent months.

My friend’s entrance caught me off guard. I was expecting April’s arrival, of course. What threw me off guard was her look. She appeared to be a completely different person from the one I had been talking to that afternoon. In fact, it was a rather different April from the one I had known for the past eight months. She definitely looked like an April out for a date, not one just hanging out with a friend. 

Gone was my friend’s usual attire of jeans and a blouse or slacks and a sweater. Instead, she wore a beautiful red sleeveless dress. It was short and tight, hugging April’s curves, especially those big breasts, in a most revealing way. The hemline was above mid-thigh, showing off long, beautiful legs ending in red leather pumps with spike heels. A simple gold chain hung around her neck, dangling a small pendant into the cleavage left largely bare by the dress’ plunging neckline. Red lipstick and a bit of eyeliner and blush completed my friend’s transformation from girl next door to sexy, even glamorous, date.

I rose to greet April as she approached the booth with a big smile on her face. The next thing I knew, she was in my arms as we greeted each other with a hug. Her breasts pressed against me in a most enticing way.

“You look gorgeous, April. So … different from your usual,” I said, stammering a little.

She smiled.

“I haven’t dolled up for a long time. Thought it might be fun to do it tonight,” April answered, a flirty look on her pretty face, “And it’s for you, too. You’ve been such a wonderful friend, Ross.”

We ordered drinks and some food, then began chatting softly as we enjoyed Spike’s playing. I found myself hard pressed to keep my attention on April’s face as we talked. My eyes kept wanting to stray lower; to drink in the deep cleavage and soft, pale flesh of her breasts.

“Let’s dance,” April suddenly said, nodding towards the club’s small dance floor. It was already occupied by a couple other pairs.

“I’m … uh … not much of a dancer,” I replied.

She grinned and said, “I’ll take care of you. You’ll be fine.”

April got up and offered me her hand. Smiling, I stood up and took it. We walked out on to the dance floor to a slow, soft number. April slipped her arms around me and I reciprocated, resting my hands on her waist. We moved and swayed to the music, eyes locked on each other. Slowly, April moved closer to me and was soon pressed tight against me. It was the most intimate embrace that I had shared with a girl in over a year and my cock stirred to life at the press of her body against it.

The song ended and April looked up at me. Before I could say anything, her lips were brushed mine. It was a brief, light kiss but a kiss nonetheless, the first I had received from April. I was taken aback momentarily but then gave in to the moment and returned the kiss. A new song started, something livelier. April moved away from me. Under her seemingly expert tutelage, I was dancing better than I ever had before.

Another song, another dance, and then we slipped back into our booth. April sat beside me on the bench seating, snuggling close as I put an arm around her shoulders to hold her. We drank, chatted, and enjoyed the music for a bit.

As the trio began a final soft piece, April slipped a hand behind my head. Guiding my mouth to hers, she kissed me again. This time, the kiss was neither light nor brief. Her lips moved sensuously against mine, then I felt her tongue probing. I parted my lips to let it pass and we gently slid our tongues against each other. My awareness narrowed. The club and the rest of the audience were forgotten. There was only soft music and April’s mouth. Both song and kiss seemed to go on forever.

As we shared this kiss, our hands were roaming, caressing each other through clothing. My hand touched one of April’s breasts. When she did not resist, I left it there and gently caressed her through the fine material of the dress. April undid a button on my shirt and slid her fingers in to run them through my chest hair.

“I’m thinking we should take this somewhere more private,” April whispered after a few minutes of making out.

“Your place or mine?”

“I’m closer.”

We rearranged our clothes and headed for the door. I caught a couple winks going my way as we left. Obviously, others had noticed what was happening.

April’s apartment was rather nice for a student. It was a surprisingly large one bedroom and very nicely furnished. I knew that my friend was older than most undergraduates so I figured she must have worked for a while after high school. She did not have any roommates so I could see no other way that she could afford such a nice place. Not that I had much time to notice the décor that evening.

We entered the apartment and almost immediately melted into each other’s arms. Our mouths came together in another long, deep kiss as we stood in the vestibule between the door and the kitchen.

“Ever had someone strip for you? “ April asked.

“No. You offering?”

“Sit on the couch, then. I have a treat for you.”

I settled on to April’s couch as she dug out a CD and put it in her stereo. Soft, sultry music filled the air as my friend hit the play button.

Straightening up, April began to sway gently to the music. Her body moved in a most sensual fashion as she ran her hands up and down over her ass. She looked over her shoulder at me with a little twinkle in her eye. With a wink, she wiggled her ass at me. Then she slowly turned to face me, her body moving to the music as she did.

My friend’s eyes fixed on me and there was a wicked little grin on her pretty face. Slowly, she ran her hands up her body from thighs to breasts. Closing her eyes and tilting her head back, she swayed slowly to the music while massaging her breasts through her dress. Then April put her hands behind her head. Her eyes flickered open and regarded me lustily. Her swaying turned to slow circles of her hips, thrusting her crotch towards me as she licked her lips hungrily.

By this point, I was getting aroused and my penis started to stiffen. My hand strayed to touch the growing bulge in my slacks but April shook her head. I smiled and took it away, though the urge to touch myself as I watched her was strong.

Slowly, rhythmically, April walked towards me, pausing directly in front of where I sat on her couch. Her hands reached behind her back. I heard the sound of a zipper. Then, my friend slowly the slid the top of her dress down, revealing her tits barely held in place by a strapless pink bra. She kept going until the dress dropped to the floor around her feet. Her panties were pink bikini briefs that more or less matched the bra.

Leaning forward over me, April rested her hands on my thighs. Her body moved to the music, causing her tits to sway seductively as she ran her hands over my thighs. Then she turned and sat on my lap, grinding her ass against the erection that was tenting my pants. I ran my hands up and down her back and sides, enjoying the feel of her smooth, warm skin.

After a bit more lap dancing, April got up and moved away from me, her ass still moving with the music. She reached up her back and undid her bra, tossing the undergarment over her shoulder to me. I laughed as I caught and held it, my eyes still fixated on my friend.

April slowly turned to face me, hands covering her breasts. They weren’t really big enough to fully cover her large tits, though. My friend moved towards me, hands kneading her breasts as she walked, until she stood over me. Then she slowly lowered her hands, treating me to my first unobstructed view of her naked breasts.

They were as round and plump as I had thought when seeing them under her clothes. Large, reddish areolas covered the ends, surrounding big nipples that were already stiff. All I could think of at that point was how much I want those breasts in my hands and mouth.

Clearly seeing the impact that the sight was having on me, April climbed on to the couch with me, her knees outside my thighs, her hands propped on the chair back on either side of my head.

“Like my tits, Russ? Take them. They’re yours,” she hissed in a sultry whisper.

Taking my friend at her word and too horny to resist, I ran my fingers over the smooth, rather firm mounds. I stroked her soft flesh and circled the hard nipples. Cupping them in my hands, I kneaded them gently, enjoying how they moved and felt to my hands.

“They are … so beautiful,” I managed to stammer out.

I moved my hands aside and leaned forwards to bring my mouth up to one. Slowly, I licked the areola and nipple before taking it between my lips and sucking it. As I suckled, I used the thumb and forefinger of my left hand to pinch and rub the nipple on the other side.

“Oh, yeah. That feels so good, Ross,” she moaned softly, “Bite it, baby. I love it when you hurt my nipples.”

Gently taking a nipple in my teeth, I did as April asked. A gasp and a little giggle were my reward. I switched breasts and gently bit her other nipple with similar results, then began sucking hard. My hands caressed April’s belly, then slid around her waist and under the waistband of her panties to massage her firm, shapely ass.

Lifting my head from April’s breast, I looked into my friend’s eyes. She smiled, then leaned in and kissed me. Her tongue slid against mine. We dragged that kiss out for a long time, then April slipped off the couch to kneel before me on the floor. Her fingers went to work undoing my pants. I unbuttoned my shirt, watching with delight as my friend unfastened my belt, button, and finally my zipper. Getting up from the couch, I let her pull them down and off as I slipped out of the shirt.

When my pants were off, I sat back down. April ran her fingers up and down the shaft of my hard cock.

“Such a beautiful cock, baby,” she cooed, “I want to suck it so badly. Do you want me to suck your cock, Ross?”

I was a little taken aback. April had always been rather quiet and unassuming even when we were alone together. To have her start talking dirty was both surprising and arousing but so was everything else that had happened since April arrived at the club. Needless to say, I wasn’t about to refuse the offer.

“Go ahead. Suck it. I want to see my cock in your mouth,” I answered with growing excitement. Sonja, my previous girlfriend and the only woman I’d had sex with to that point, had been very reluctant about oral and never really seemed to enjoy it.

April said nothing more. Instead, she began licking my cock, running her long pink tongue from the balls to the head, then down again repeatedly. As my friend’s wet tongue moistened my cock, her fingers were fondling and massaging my balls. After a few long, slow swipes around the head with her tongue, April took me into her mouth.

I watched intently as my cock slowly disappeared between April’s red lips. She wrapped them tightly around it and sucked the head, then took more in, and kept repeating that cycle until almost all of my seven inches were gone. As April sucked on my hard rod, her tongue was working inside her mouth, stroking and caressing me. I closed my eyes and savoured the incredible feeling.

“Oh, fuck, baby. That is amazing. I have felt anything like this before,” I moaned out, knowing I was not likely to last much longer.

April slowly slid me out of her mouth.

“Where do you want to come, baby?” she said, her fingers stroking my wet shaft, “In my mouth or all over my face and tits?”

She was offering me a cumshot? I had seen them in pornos but didn’t think a “real” woman would want it.

“On you, baby. You’ll look so hot covered in my cum, baby,” I responded, my arousal stronger than ever.

Smiling, April backed away and lay on the floor.

“Then fuck my tits, baby. Fuck them until you cum on me. You know you want to.”

She didn’t have to ask me twice. I got down and mounted her chest, laying my cock between her tits. April squeezed them closed around it as I began thrusting into her cleavage, her saliva acting as lube.

“Oh yeah, baby,” April said softly, “Fuck my tits, baby. Slide that big fucking cock into my cleavage until you bathe me in your cream.”

April’s dirty talk enhanced my arousal incredibly. I thrust harder and faster into her cleavage, feeling my climax starting to build. It didn’t take long.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped as a powerful climax took hold.

My cock twitched between April’s tits, spurting a large, gooey load of cum on to her chest, neck, and jaw.

I finally slid free and lay down on top of April. I kissed her lovingly, then licked some of my cum off of her to slide into her mouth on my tongue.

“Do you like the taste?” I whispered.

“Of course.”

“I’d like to taste you, April. May I?”

“Oh please,” she cooed softly, “I am so hot and wet down there.”

After another quick kiss, I moved slowly down my friend’s naked body. I kissed and licked a trail down her neck and shoulder, through the valley of her cleavage, and across her slim belly. I paused at her naked mound, having never seen a completely shaved pussy before. After a kiss and a lick, I moved down to her slit. Slowly, I ran my tongue up and down the wet, pink lips. I had eaten Sonja a couple times but she hadn’t seemed to enjoy receiving any more than giving. Of course, maybe I just wasn’t any good at it.

April, by contrast, seemed right into it. As I licked her pussy and gently probed inside her with a finger, she pushed up to meet me.

“Oh yeah, baby, slip that finger in me. Fuck me with it. It feels so good inside me. Now tongue my clit. Lick it and … oh, yeah.” She ended with a gasp as I stroked her engorged clitoris with my tongue.

Under my friend’s guidance, always delivered in breathless dirty talk, I found her G-spot and massaged it with my finger while licking and sucking her clit.

“Oh fuck, Ross, yes. You are so incredible! Don’t stop now. Make me come, baby,” she cried out, letting me know I was getting it right.

“Fuck yeah!” she almost screamed as her pussy walls twitched around my finger and a stream of her juice came pouring out.

I kept going until April seemed finished and then crawled back up over her. She smiled up at me.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

“I have never had sex like this before,” I said, still a bit short of breath.

“It’s not over yet. You haven’t fucked me.. I’m betting you’re good for another round.”

Her hand fondled my cock as she said this.

“Probably.”

“Then let’s get to bed.”

I got up and helped April up off the floor. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom where a large, maybe queen-sized, bed awaited. April climbed on the bed and lay on one side, patting the other while shooting me a seductive look.

“Come and lie down, Ross. Get comfy.”

Smiling, I lay on my back beside my friend. April cuddled up against me, her head on my chest and her tits pressed against my side. A hand glided over my chest, running through my chest hair and caressing my nipples. She light rubbed one of them with a finger, sending little tingles and shivers down my body. My cock twitched, returning to life.

“I want to fuck, Ross. That cock would feel so good inside me,” April whispered.

Her hand slid down my body and began massaging my penis. It stirred to life, starting to harden at her touch.

“I do, too. Fucking you would be a dream come true, April.”

Smiling, April got up and climbed on top of me. She rested her pussy, still wet from earlier, on my cock and gently rubbed against it. I reached up to fondle her tits, once again marvelling at how big and firm they were as I stroked and kneaded them.

“You love my tits, don’t you?” April said, watching my hands at work, “Go ahead and play all you like. Pinch my nipples. I love that feeling.”

I swallowed hard but obeyed. April cried out when I pinched her nipples, startling me. I released them quickly but she asked for more. I held them tight between fingers and massaged them roughly. That seemed to really turn my friend on.

“You’re getting so fucking hard, Ross. I’ll bet you’re ready to get inside me. Should I put your cock in my wet pussy? Want me to ride you, Ross?”

She was rubbing rather vigorously against me at this point and I was once again rock hard. I did, indeed, want to fuck my lovely friend.

“Go for it, April,” I gasped.

Smiling, she rose up. Taking my stiff cock in her hand, she guided the head to her wet opening. My cock was already wet with her juices and went in easily. April simply slipped down on to it just like putting her arm in a sleeve.

“Oh, that feels so good,” my friend said breathlessly.

April began moving atop me, undulating gently with my cock buried in her wet pussy. Her hands were on her tits, playing with them and putting on a bit of a show for me as she rode my cock. Sliding one hand down her belly, she began rubbing her clit, her eyes locking with mine as she picked up the pace. Almost instinctively, I joined in, thrusting up to meet each down stroke.

“That’s it, Ross, fuck my hot little pussy. I love being fucked by a big cock like yours.”

Her voice was growing louder as we both grew more aroused. Suddenly, April slipped off of me and got down on all fours beside me on the bed.

“Fuck me from behind, Ross,” she said in a desperate voice, “Take control of my pussy and fuck me hard like I know you want to.”

I didn’t even think about it. In no time, I was kneeling behind my friend and driving my hardness into her with fast, deep thrusts. Slipping a hand underneath April, I massaged her clit as my cock slid past it time and time again.

“Oh yes, Ross, that’s it. Fuck my pussy hard. It feels so fucking good when you do that. Oh fuck, yes!”

April’s voice became almost incoherent as she climaxed, her words merging into a wail as her vagina clenched around me and her juices wet my cock and pubic hair.

And then I climaxed, groaning as I shot a load into my friend’s body. We collapsed into a heap on the bed after that and cuddled for bit. Finally, after a shared shower, we snuggled under her comforter for a good night’s sleep.

I awoke alone. April had obviously risen earlier as I snoozed off the exertions of the previous night. A glance at her clock told me it was close to nine-thirty. Late for me but that was not surprising given the circumstances.

As I lay there, my mind started replaying the previous night. The sexual tigress who had seduced me seemed totally removed from the rather quiet, modest woman I had befriended the previous spring. It was not just April’s rather wild sex drive that was boggling me, but her obvious experience in satisfying it. In the time I had known my friend, I had never known her to date or have a boyfriend. Admittedly, though, I had learned very little about her life prior to starting classes at Eversham College where we met.

I finally got out of bed, instinctively glancing around for something to wear. Then I remembered that I had undressed in April’s living room. It was not really a problem. She had already seen me naked and maybe it would prompt some morning fun, even though I really needed to get going on my papers.

Out in the living room, April was on the couch, her feet up and her arms hugging her knees to her chest. My friend had her face  buried against her knees. I started walking towards April when I heard a soft sob.

“April? What’s wrong?” I asked, sitting down beside her.

She looked over at me. There were tears streaking her cheeks.

“Last night.”

“What was wrong about last night? I thought it was great if a little unexpected.”

“You don’t think I was being a little slut?”

I was taken aback, both by the words and the vehemence in April’s voice.

“I thought you were enjoying being a hot, sexy woman. The term ‘slut’ never entered my mind, to be honest. I was too busy having the best sex of my life.”

April managed a slight smile.

“Best of your life, eh? How much sex have you had, anyway?”

“You are my second and the first was the Tom Evans of sex.”

My friend laughed a little, then sighed and frowned.

“I thought I had controlled that part of me, Ross. Put that past behind me.”

“What past?”

April was quiet for a bit. I slipped an arm around her shoulders and we cuddled closer.

“Ross, I grew up in a horrible place,” she finally said, her voice hovering at the edge of breaking, “My father left when I young. My mother had boyfriends constantly coming and going. There was neglect and abuse. Finally, when I was almost seventeen, a friend helped me get a modelling job that gave me enough money to move out and leave that all behind. I haven’t talked to my mother in six, maybe seven, years.”

She paused and took a breath.

“After a few months of modelling,” April went on, “A photographer suggested I pose for a nude spread he was doing for a porn magazine. It meant more money so I went with it and things kind of spiralled out of control from there. Posing for men’s magazines led to doing porn videos and then working as an escort. You would be amazed how much men will pay to fuck a porn star.”

“I’m not amazed at all. My roommate would gladly do it if he had the cash,” I responded, “I wish I’d heard all this before, April. How did you end up here?”

“I cultivated some very well-heeled regular clients in my escort business; guys who essentially used me as their mistress. That let me stop doing porn and I started working part-time outside the sex trade. Finally, a regular client asked why I was doing it; why I didn’t do something better. I told him my plans and he cut me a deal. Stop escorting and he would help me get started on a new life. I took him up on it.

“I started using my birth name again, moved to Eversham, and applied to the college. Changed my appearance, too. Let my hair go back to its natural colour, cut it short, started dressing modestly. I guess I tried to become the girl I wished that I had been all along. I’m stuck with some things, though. Like these.”

My friend pulled her robe open to bare her breasts.

“I was a 34B when I started,” she said with a sob.

“And the memories,” I added.

She nodded. Tears ran again.

“And last night,” she said after a sob, “It all came back. I was back to being a slutty little whore and treating you the way I would a client with the dirty talk and the cumshot and so on. After it was over, I could only think that you deserve better than that.”

“I really enjoyed it, April,” I said quietly, feeling rather sad and a bit ashamed myself, “I never imagined that sex could be as exciting as that. If I’d know it would cause you this much pain though…”

I kissed her forehead lightly.

“I still want you, April,” I went on, giving her a light squeeze, “As a friend and more.”

She shook her head sadly.

“Think about it, Ross. Let the memory of last night fade away and think about who and what you’re getting into here. My past comes with me.”

“We can deal with your past. I’m more worried about your present.”

“Think about it, please. Don’t leap in with me just based on your feelings about last night and don’t try to be the white knight who saves me. I’ve saved myself already. I just need someone to love and to love me, past notwithstanding.”

“I’ll think about it. I promise.”

I kissed April lightly again. This time my friend smiled and kissed me back. Then her eyes strayed to a wall clock over her TV.

“Damn, I’ve got to get going, Ross,” she said, wiping away her tears, “I’m meeting with some classmates for a group project.”

“I should be going, too,” I responded, “Got a lot of research and writing ahead of me.”

“Free at all? In case we want to talk more later?”

“Might be if things go well. Call me anytime if you want me. For anything.”

I spent most of the remainder of that Saturday at the university’s main library working on my papers. Researching a paper back in those days before the World Wide Web could get tedious. It meant lots of reading books and making handwritten notes. My mind’s tendency to keep wandering back to the previous night and to my conversation with April in the morning did not speed things up any.

By late afternoon, my ability to concentrate on school work was shot so I packed up and headed back to the apartment that I shared with my buddy Cam. He had gone off for the weekend one of his many girlfriends. I was not even sure which one. That left me alone in the apartment for the weekend which suited me just fine. I got more work done without him and his love life as a distraction.

When I got home, I collapsed on the couch and flipped on the TV. A quick sweep through the channels turned up nothing of interest, so I idly picked through the pile of videocassettes on the table in front of the couch. A lot of it was Cam’s, mostly from his rather extensive collection of porn tapes.

I was about to give up when the cover picture of one videocassette box caught my eye. Picking it up, I looked it over carefully. It was called Girls of the Golden West and featured a shapely young blonde wearing the rather incongruous combination of a G-string and skimpy bra with a cowboy hat and boots. She was even more heavily made up than April had been the night before but I was still pretty sure it was her. Mentally, I cut the blonde’s hair and changed the colour to brown.

“Fuck,” I gasped, as I stared at April’s image.

She had really not been kidding about her previous career. Turning the box over, I found another picture of the blonde April with her hand on a rather large, erect cock. The actress’ name was listed as Stacey King but that I knew that was probably a screen name. After a moment’s hesitation, I put the cassette into our VCR and pressed play.

The first scene was a raven-haired woman seducing a stud of a cowboy. I fast forwarded through it, hoping to find a scene with “Stacey King”. She was in the next one. Stacey, or April, was skinny dipping with a curvy redhead when a grizzled ranch hand came across them. He joined them in the water and then they had a steamy threesome on the shore, with both girls taking turns sucking and fucking the man’s amply endowed penis in between playing with each other. It ended with him spraying cum over both girls’ tits and faces.

I hit “Stop” at that point and just sat there staring into space. My cock was hard but I felt no urge to relieve it as I usually would. If it had not been for the wild sex of the previous night, I would not even be able to associate my friend with Stacey King. The starlet on the screen was too different from the April I had come to love, though there was more than a passing resemblance to the April I had fucked the previous night.

Turning off the TV and tossing the remote aside, I realized that I was hungry. It was well into my usual dinner hour so I decided to head up the street to Gunther’s Kitchen, a favorite student hangout, rather than try to cook something myself. Gunther’s was fast, cheap and good. I also needed to get out for a bit to clear my head after watching that video.

I was still thinking about April and Stacey and our relationship as I exited the building. So lost in thought was I that I nearly ran April down.

“Whoa, boy, where you going?” she said, giggling as she dodged out of my way.

Startled, I stopped and stared at April. For a moment, I saw her as a blonde but I quickly pushed that image away. Dressed in a long, embroidered skirt and a plain white sweater, my friend was back to being the April I knew.

“Gunther’s. I need food,” I answered, “You want to join me?”

“Sure,” April responded cheerfully, “Funnily enough, I was at a friend’s place nearby and came over to see if you wanted to have dinner together. Nice coincidence, eh?”

“The best kind. Let’s go.”

We turned and head up the street towards the restaurant, which was about three blocks up from my building.

“I’ve been thinking about last night,” April said, taking my hand, “A lot.”

“Me, too. And this morning.”

April squeezed my hand and smiled up at me.

“I’m sorry I laid that trip on you but you need to know about that past if you’re going to be involved with me. I’m no sweet little girl. I’ve been there and done that.”

“Any thought of you being a ‘sweet little girl’ was dispelled as soon as you walked into the club wearing that dress last night. But I still did not expect the rest.”

“Does my past bother you?”

“It bothers me that I’m wrestling with whether it bothers me,” I said, trying to figure out what I really wanted to say, “I just discovered what I think is one of your movies in my roommate’s collection and I watched a scene and … oh God, I almost wish I didn’t know.”

“Which movie? Just to confirm it’s me.”

“Girls of the Golden West? Starring Stacey King?”

April sighed and nodded.

“Stacey’s me if you haven’t already guessed,” she said a bit wistfully, “That was one of my last movies. I actually had a lot of fun with that one. Angel Alexander was in it and we were pretty good friends. She’s left the biz, too.”

“The redhead in the threesome by the pond?”

“That’s her. We even had a bit of a relationship off-screen for a while.”

“So you’re bisexual?”

“Never thought much about how to label my orientation. In porn you have sex with whoever you’re asked to have sex with. I always enjoyed scenes and encounters with women so I guess I am. Do you think you are ready for all this? Or should I be keeping my distance for a while longer?”

We paused at the end of the walk up to Gunther’s door. I turned to my friend, took her in my arms, and kissed her.

“No, don’t keep your distance. I want you close. I’m ready for that and the rest I’ll deal with as it comes. Now let’s eat.”

We returned to my apartment after dinner. As I hung up my jacket, April wandered into the living room and settled on to the couch. Spotting the box from the video I had watched, my friend picked up and looked it over critically.

“Damn, I’ve put on weight,” she said, frowning.

“I prefer the current you. ‘Stacey’ is too skinny.”

“Thank you. I think so, too, actually. I just forgot how skinny I really was back then. My enhanced boobs look too big even now. I must have looked like a bit of a freak back then.”

“Sexy freak,” I answered, sitting beside April and slipping an arm around her shoulders.

She snuggled close to me and tossed the box away.

“Stacey is almost another person now,” April said with a sigh, “I find it hard to think of her as part of me.”

“That was her last night, though, wasn’t it?”

“Definitely. And that’s what upset me this morning. I had kind of separated Stacey and April but last night showed that she’s still very much a part of me.”

“The part that loves sex?”

“Yes. And loves having sex with a hot guy.”

We kissed lightly. I raised my free hand to stroke my friend’s face and hair. The next kiss lingered and we moved our bodies closer. April’s arms circled my neck and held my mouth to hers. I parted my lips to let her tongue pass.

The kissing went on with no further discussion for a long time. By the time we paused, my hands were under April’s sweater, caressing the smooth, warm skin of her back and belly. My friend smiled at me and her fingers stroked my face and neck. Then she pulled up my t-shirt to run her hands over my bare skin.

“I actually think that all of me loves sex,” she said quietly, “Some parts of me love different kinds of sex, though.”

“So Stacey is the wild, somewhat kinky part, I assume?”

“Yes. And April is the part that wants to be held, and kissed, and slowly made love to.”

I answered that with another kiss, sliding my friend’s sweater up higher. My hands found her bra clasp and somehow undid it. Then I slid a hand around to caress April’s breast, tweaking the nipple gently with my fingers.

“Which one do you want, Ross? Stacey? Or April?” she said.

“I want you. Who, I hope, is a bit of both.”

April smiled and then we plunged into another round of kisses.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments