Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blacked on Black Friday

"How an Indian exchange student enjoys her first Black Friday in America"

22
10 Comments 10
24.3k Views 24.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

On my exchange program from college to the U.S. A., I was there during the Thanksgiving season. A truly enjoyable day, especially for someone on their first trip to The States enjoying and breathing in the American holiday season. Though I grew up seeing more of the New York-based movies, I pleasantly knew my Richard Gere from Pretty Woman was definitely in Phoenix, Arizona. In the first few months of my trip, my college buddy was an Afro-American girl named Ashley. She was truly a Godsend for me, especially with the complicated first-month schedule of classes that I had.

Arizona was pretty cool (not in the sense of weather though) and I could see some of the Thanks Giving spirt the comes with the season. Though I didn’t have to bust out my warm clothes even in late November and was moving around in shorts and tank tops even in that time of the year. 

I think what I did enjoy during my stay at ASU and Phoenix was the attention I got for being “exotic”. I did enjoy the attention especially when one of those Southern accent cowboys came up to me at the bar and I ended up riding him like a cowgirl through the night.

But let’s leave the Story of the Wild West for now and let me tell you about Black Friday after Thanksgiving at Ashley’s place. Ashley was second among four siblings and was younger to her elder brother, Troy. She was then followed by her younger brother and a sister. Her elder brother was an ex-Marine who mainly worked out of New York and was decorated for his service. Though he lost one leg to war, he knew how to carry himself around and caught my attention on the first day I met him. 

Well built, deep voice, solid pecs and that charm that could melt any woman in the room was part of him. I mean who doesn’t like a guy in uniform and I was a daughter of an Indian navy man myself, so he definitely was a cut above the others. For the long Thanksgiving weekend, I was invited to Ashley’s place having been there in town for almost three and a half months. I knew her father and her mom pretty well and was a frequent sleepover almost all weekends. 

Troy was also over for the holiday weekend from New York where he worked as a part-time gym trainer and was finishing his college degree in Finance. Being Thanksgiving, the men were normally all around the TV watching football while most of us ladies were talking in the hall and kitchen. While giving out plates of lunch Troy was talking to me asking me about my stay in the city and how I was faring as an international student.

I was actually doing pretty well for myself, as I was studying my six to eight-month duration minors at ASU on an exchange program from India and had been hired to work as a part-time model for Yandy (a lingerie website). Being impressed, I could tell he was giving me his charming moves and was hitting on me, sadly to Ashley’s utter disgust.

Troy said, “So you have been featured in a few catalogs yet or are they keeping all those sexy pictures to themselves ?”

I answered, “Well a few got released for their new Halloween Collection but I am still new at it so they are still wanting to see how far I grow. Modelling isn’t the only thing I do there you know? I handle the marketing as well along with the core team”

He said, “Well you got me sold.”

“Without even seeing the merchandise?” I smiled. The wine was doing its job here and the chocolate charmer was just pushing everything over.

If people hadn’t been there in the room, we would have definitely had a nice Thanksgiving where the turkey would not be the only thing getting stuffed in it’s holes. The attraction was thick and knowing her brother well, Ashley got me away from him (for the time being).

Since it was the long weekend and college was off, I ended up bunking with Ashley in her room. The next day Ashley’s dad was going to hit one of the strip malls for the Black Friday Sale with his wife and kids while Ashley and I were going to work on our holiday assignment and Troy was heading out to meet his friends.

By 10am the house was empty except for me and Ashley.

Ashley said, "Did you get the printouts for the retail figures?”

”No," I answered, "I thought you were considering I did much of the design here!”

She said, "Typical stuff, I end up being the grown up.

elizabethlong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
elizabethlong

Okay, let me get some of the printouts done and also get the marketing reference manual from the library. Better finish this today.”

”Want me to come along?” I asked.

"Nope," Ashley answered, "Can’t keep tabs on your Curry ass and get also get work done. I’ll drive and get it. You finish the last bit”

"Okay and stop calling me that!”

Ashley laughed, "Why? You know the Phoenix men like them some curry especially the way you cum!! HAHAHA”

”Buzz off, Ashley!” I said.

"Be back soon. In the meantime go take a dip in the pool in the backyard." Ashley declared, "Learn to chill girl! “

With that, she left for the library and I changed into the bikini she lent me. Ashley was well sized both above and below. So I was mostly tying up a loose bikini which ended up ill-fitting. Thinking no one was in the house I ended up choosing to swim naked in the pool. 

The problem is when you think you have it all figured out the weirdest thing happens. Troy ended coming back home early and found a nude Indian girl in his pool. 

Troy exclaimed, "Now that’s a catalog worthy attire for me.” Saying this he opened his shirt and his trousers in front of me to my shock. 

Before I could reach, I saw his amputation from his upper calf and down and stopped to see him for the man this guy was. Struck hard for what he believed, but smiling and enjoying small moments like nothing had changed. The next shock was not him removing his prosthetics but of his underwear coming off to show the gulping sight. To be fair I did gulp but this was truly crazy. I had only seen a few of these famous BBCs. As he lowered himself to the side of the pool, I just was drawn to him, like a moth to the light (in this case the dark). I knew I wanted to have that beautiful cock inside me.  

Fear and lust are a great combination, and as he grabbed me in the water and squeezed my butt, he lifted me by the ass cheeks to suck my breasts. I knew Black Friday was gonna mean something different for me for the rest of my life.

As he sucked my nipples, my hands automatically played with his cock we finally had released for something that was building up for a few months. He is six-feet six-inches and I am five-feet six-inches, so he was gonna dominate me in every way. The size of his cock was exciting and scary at the same time. To think that a huge gender would pretty much dig into wherever I put it was filling my mind. 

As we slowly kissed in the water, we slipped as he was balancing with his back against the pool wall and we hence took the action to the poolside. Laying on the grass in the house shade, I took his massive chocolate cock and moved his foreskin up and down and licked his cock head. Teasing such a huge cock was a task but I was gonna tame the beast. The teasing motion of moving my tongue around the head and then along his hole was making him restless and as I tied my hair and slowly took his tasty cock in my mouth. I could feel him shudder to the depth I could take his 10-incher in. Damned if he knew that his sister had only taught him to take a twelve-inch dildo down the throat and back up without any gag reflex.

As he slowly started moving his torso to fuck my mouth, I realized how this was gonna reshape my holes. His abs sparkled like little chocolate squares as he got into a rhythm in my mouth, only to release for me to breathe and put his cock back inside. 

I was gagging on his dark cock as it went down my throat. He even took out his phone a took a picture of the cock deep into my mouth as he finished and got up and lifted me to his face. He was eating my pussy and took a selfie while doing so.

“Aaaaa… MMMMmmmm!!” were the sounds that I could fathom as he ate my pussy and my anal hole. My one leg was over his shoulder and the other was supporting my weight as he sat on the grass and ate me. His long fingers held my back while one hand’s finger was inside my pussy as he licked my clit. His deep grunts of satisfaction only left me hornier as I was getting to the brink of an orgasm. When he pushed his other hand's small finger up my anal holes was when I released all my tasty juices for him to enjoy. 

“You are one spicy bitch ain’t ya… Yumm,” was what Troy said as he enjoyed my juices… 

(To be continued)

 

Published 
Written by Candyonheels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments