Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boarding School For Boys

"Eighteen-year-old boys find out about sex and become life-long friends with benefits"

24
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
9.7k words 9.7k words

A peculiarity of life in Britain is sending sons and daughters to private Boarding Schools from a comparatively young age. This separation is generally portrayed as good because it promotes self-reliance and independence, builds character, and provides exemplary education. But, for most, this is nonsense. It is just farming the inconveniences of parenting off to someone else.

I was raised, educated, and disciplined by a solemn middle-aged governess until I was ten. After that, I was sent to the Mackintosh Boarding School for Boys. It was a Dickensian place with the strict ethos of building outdoors-loving, sporty, macho men. There was no leeway, and sadly the staff and pupils took great delight in trying to toughen up 'weakling slackers'. As a result, I had a tough time during my first year. Thankfully, I discovered a talent for cross-country and all-terrain running. This earned me some grudging respect from my tormentors, and most eventually left me alone. So, I learned to play the macho game and remained under the radar for several years.

My downfall occurred when I turned eighteen. A thrawn rebellious streak in which I began questioning many of the 'facts' we were taught came to the surface. As to be expected, this went down like a lead balloon. Teachers were demigods who could never be questioned, and I was openly challenging their intellectual expertise. All pupils of my age knew that many of the concepts being imposed on us were dodgy, but unlike me, most played the game and kept quiet about it. After all, many doors to lucrative careers were open to pupils recommended by the school.

I was therefore branded a troublemaker and routinely got the belt from teachers. Then, in due course, I was brought to the headmaster's attention. In the first instance, I was called to his office, given a stern lecture and four strikes of the senior cane on my trousers. Two weeks after that, I got eight. But, stupidly, I still needed to learn my lesson. So, four weeks later, I found myself over a desk in front of the whole teaching staff. I was about to get twelve of the best on my underpants from the headmaster.

The earlier on-the-trousers thrashings in no way prepared me for my first on-the-undies encounter with a viciously wielded senior cane. The initial strike was more painful than on my trousers but not unbearable, so momentarily, I thought this would not be so bad. But then I felt the agonizing sting in my tail. Because my drawers gave little protection, the venom of the hit was not dispersed. Instead, it was concentrated in the stripe it left across my behind. I screamed as it erupted and released wave after wave of excruciating pain into my buttocks. This reaction left me in shock and scared because, of course, I knew there were eleven more to come.

The headmaster excelled at his task. Each hit of the cane unleashed its vicious spite on my bum just as the scorching pain from the previous strike reached its peak. This had a two-fold effect – it recharged and reinforced my existing agonies and added another brutal contribution to them. I was howling after six, but the hits just kept coming. Finally, I broke down entirely and began screaming like a banshee when the accumulated fury of twelve strikes engulfed my bottom.

The onlooking teachers cheered and laughed as each strike of the cane unleashed its poison into my bum. Indeed, I could hear mutterings of disappointment when my punishment came to an end. In contrast, the headmaster was satisfied with his cane work and was positively grinning.

“Well, young man, I hope you have finally got the message about your bad behaviour. I can assure you that if we revisit this, it will be even worse."

The staff then filed out of the hall. “Good job, headmaster. I do not think we will have any more trouble from clever clogs."

“We can all be tempted to spare the rod, but that is the road to ruin. I have no doubts that this lad's bottom will remind him to shut up whenever he feels like being uppity in future.”

“Stand up, boy, make yourself decent, and get out of my sight.”

I struggled to pull up my trousers because even the slightest touch sent further waves of pain surging through my rear.

Eventually, propriety restored, I shuffled my way out of the hall. I was then surrounded by oh-so-sympathetic boys who had heard my howls or even managed a sneak view of my caning.

“Not the big smartie-pants now, are you? This is what you get for rocking the boat. I bet you toe the line from now on.”

I was harassed all the way to my dormitory. But mercifully, once my roommates spotted the damage done to my rear, they left me in peace. I tried to sleep under the covers that night, but after the last bed check, I rolled them off and slumbered with my bottom fully exposed to the cold air. Before morning wakeup, one of my roomies folded the blankets over me so the housemaster did not see anything untoward.

Everyone thought this caning did the trick because I knuckled down and became invisible again. However, my views did not change. I just settled for self-preservation. I had to survive in school for at least one more year and knew that I could not cope with the many beatings with the cane I would undoubtedly endure if I did not conform.

This move did not fully succeed because many staff continued to resent me and were determined I should get my comeuppance. So, after the summer break, I was transferred from my usual accommodation to Manor House, which accommodated troublemakers and troublesome kids and was run along severe disciplinary lines. Naturally, I was angry to be treated this way, but I had to accept. At the time, I had no idea how good this move would be for me.

Manor house comprised three main buildings in which pupils were allocated according to age group: Junior, Intermediate and Senior. Naturally, I was assigned to the Senior House along with nineteen other eighteen-year-olds. While some were bullies and their hangers-on, most were lads who simply could not conform to the school’s rules. We were under the intense scrutiny of housemasters, who ruled by fear. Each boy got the belt several times during the first five weeks, and ten of us had our behinds flayed with the extra-heavy tawse. All punishments were carried in front of everyone in the Senior House to maximize their impact and instil terror. The first beltings were scary, but they eventually lost much of their frightening effect and became just another part of life in Manor Senior House.

A strict curfew was enforced. Everyone had to be in bed by eight in the evening and remain there until seven in the morning, when we got up, showered, got dressed and went for breakfast. Tawse in hand, housemasters, would do several walk-throughs of the dormitory during the night to ensure that we were not up to mischief. At first, they adhered meticulously to this schedule. But as the weeks passed, the overnight checks became less frequent, and after six weeks, they stopped altogether. After that, we only saw a housemaster at lights out at night and wake up in the morning. The downside was that the housemasters felt free to salve their frustrations by acquainting us with the tawse at every spurious opportunity.

The dormitory of Manor Senior House was Baltic - all part of our punishment. Bitter winds whistled through the room, even at the best of times. In winter, the windows iced up even on the inside. So, keeping warm under the few blankets we were provided was challenging. 

One freezing winter’s night, John, the lad in the bed across from me, was having a tough time. He had a fever and was tumbling and turning and moaning incessantly. Finally, after some time, I got up, walked over to his bed, and lifted back the blankets.

“What are you doing? I am shivering as it is.”

“Shush, you need heat, and I will provide it.”

I slipped into John’s bed and pulled the covers over us. Then, I cuddled up with him. Oh my, it felt like I was grasping a quivering block of ice, but thankfully this acute chill soon wore off as his body drew warmth from mine.

John eventually settled. “I cannot thank you enough for looking after me.”

“I am glad to help."

John quickly fell asleep as I held him tight to maximize heat transfer. At last, a balance was restored, and our cocoon under the blankets became comfortably cosy. Then, still cuddled up with John. I watched a remarkable scene as I slowly went to sleep. One by one, other boys followed my lead. They got up, walked to the nearest bed, slid under the blankets, and huddled up with the occupant. Before long, ten boy pairs were warm and slumbering contentedly.

Thankfully, one boy had an alarm clock set for six-thirty, and once it went off, he and his bedmate got up and wakened the others. Then, ten boys hurriedly returned to their own beds. So, all was as it should be. One boy was in each bed when the housemaster appeared.

That evening we gathered before bedtime and arranged to couple up once the housemaster had left. We agreed to change pairs by moving one bed along from the previous night. This was to avoid any hint of favouritism and, from there on, went on to become the nightly pattern.

There might have been a big problem on that first night because these arrangements meant Henry would have to share a bed with his former bully William. But no worries, the prospect of extra warmth and comfort overcame their differences. They happily huddled under the sheets and afterwards became good friends.

The following morning as I slowly roused, I noticed that my partner Alfred had morning wood. Without hesitation, I slipped my hand inside the fly of his PJs, gripped his erect cock, and freed it from its jail.

Alfred suddenly came awake and gasped. “What are you doing? That is forbidden.”

Alfred’s exclamation was correct. It was considered a mortal sin for boys to play with themselves and woe betides if caught. The punishment was always very severe. As a result, rarely did any boy risk beating the meat. I had wanked myself once after hearing an older boy boasting about its thrills. Still, I felt ashamed and never did so again for fear of purgatory. However, I had a remarkable insight when I spotted Alfred's arousal.

"Hush, Alfred. The rules state that playing with yourself is wrong. However, they say nothing against providing relief to another boy's cock. So let me be your best pal. Just lie back and enjoy.”

Alfred’s dick was already twitching, trembling within my tight grip, and once I began sliding my hand up and down the shaft, it lengthened, swelled up, and got hard. His breathing became ragged and erratic as the tension in his cock reached the point of no return. Finally, Alfred uttered a string of oaths as his cock spasmed wildly and spat out a stream of spunk. I realized immediately that this must have been his first time because he initially appeared to be in shock. However, that moment quickly passed, and a beaming smile appeared on his face.

Alfred’s early utterances had awakened the other boys in the room. So, most were watching intently while I jacked him off. Since this act did not bring the sky down on our heads, the lads quickly sussed out that giving relief to a friend was probably okay. Soon, every bed was a hive of activity as the occupants wanked each other to climax. When the morning alarm finally went off, twenty cocks were spent, and the room was full of happy, grinning boys. Unfortunately, the combined thrills of that morning left us all in a sensual daze. So, throughout the day, many of us fell afoul of teachers only too eager to painfully help us refocus on the schoolwork.

That evening, I found that I was sharing a bed with William, who had once bullied me. However, knowing the benefits of shared body heat, we freely huddled together. As we began dozing off, it became apparent that some boys could not wait for the morning wood to get some cock relief. I realized I was up for a bit and slipped my hand inside William's PJs. He gasped as my fingers found his flaccid penis but then began sighing steadily as it came to life and squirmed and quivered within my grip. Momentarily I thought this was a turn-up for the books – with William’s hungry dick in my hand, I now had the power and could do what I wanted to him. But that would have been self-defeating, so I vigorously worked his shaft towards orgasm. William was gasping as his dick reached bursting point. Then, he exhaled and moaned with delight as it spasmed and shot its massive load of cum. One could be forgiven for thinking that William got all the pleasure. Still, the incredible sensations I felt as his penis went berserk in my grasp and spat out the seeds of life were an excellent reward for a job well done.

“Oh wow, oh wow, that was amazing. So you are now my master. How can I repay you?”

"You know exactly what I want. Go to it."

Given our history, there was a sense of piquancy as he gripped my erect dick. However, I lay back and left William free to get on with his thing. As his eager fingers did their magic, my cock was soon close to the edge. William significantly speeded up his strokes at this point, and my heart and respiration rates went through the roof as the tension in my cock surged. I howled with relief and joy as the volcano erupted and my lava gushed out. As I came down from orgasm, I noticed that eighteen pairs of eyes were upon us. I blushed when I thought of the wanton spectacle they had seen. Still, that momentary embarrassment did nothing to diminish my happiness.

I cuddled up with William and whispered to him.

“Thank you. That was fantastic. I owe you one.”

“My pleasure, but let us leave it for a while. I need to rest.”

“Okay, I agree.”

The dormitory went quiet as each couple completed their bodily ministrations and fell into the deepest and most pleasing slumbers. William and I were reawakened by our dicks in the early hours. They were already standing and begging for relief. Still snuggled under the blankets, we did not dawdle and energetically satisfied our cocks’ demands. As we peeked out from under the sheets, it was clear that we were not alone in succumbing to the needs of our penises. After some time, quiet was restored to the room, and everyone went back to sleep. It was no surprise that the alarm rang at its loudest setting before we eventually roused and got out of bed. As I looked around the sea of bleary-eyed but beaming faces, I realized that a significant change had occurred in all of us. We were no longer in charge; our todgers were the bosses and when called upon, serving their needs was now our absolute priority. I am sure none of us had a problem with that.

The following nights were similarly active and enjoyable. I soon realized that every erect cock was unique in length, girth, feel, and sensitivity. Despite this, they all reacted in the same blissful way to vigorous stroking by my hand. This was no surprise because my dick always rose to the occasion, no matter how limp, assured, or downright aggressive the hand gripping and milking it. The cock/hand combo overcame any difficulties to deliver climax and joy.  

Michael, a fit, sporty lad, was the one who brought about the next advance in our boy-on-boy relations. I did not know him that well, so the first time I went to share his bed was an eye-opener. Under the blankets, he was starkers.

"I have been looking forward to tonight. I have a special treat for you."

I hesitated, and my jaw dropped momentarily, but lust overcame reluctance.

“I must say your bed does look very inviting.”

I slipped off my pyjamas and immediately felt the cold. But once I was under the covers and huddled up with Michael, it felt like the thermostat was on maximum. He was a big, muscle-bound Adonis and hot. Straightaway, I fell under his beguiling spell. He radiated a pure sensual magnetism unlike any other boy with whom I had shared a bed. My whole body wilted when he took me in his arms and rolled on top of me. In that instant, I was his. I knew I only wanted to serve and please my master.

Michael did the unexpected as I looked up at his captivating blue eyes. He clasped my head in his hands and kissed me on the lips. I tried to pull away, for this was off-limits. Boys playing with each other’s privates was a sin that could be absolved. But boys kissing each other was an absolute no-no – that was effeminate, a total negation of manliness. But, of course, these initial worries meant nothing once sweet sensations began sweeping between our lips. Finally, I gave in, pulled him in, and we settled into a long breath-taking snog. These antics were noticed by our neighbours, who soon voiced their strong disapproval.

“Eew, they are kissing. Stop it; that is disgusting.”

The boys’ angry comments only reflected how this intimate act was perceived at the time. However, Michael soon shut them up.

“Be quiet, do not criticize what you know nothing about or have never tried for yourselves.”

“Okay, no need to get narky.”

Michael’s comeback did the trick. At first, comments and mutterings spread throughout the room, but these soon stilled as tentative lips touched and shared the joys of a first kiss. Soon, the couples in the other nine beds were kissing like it was the most natural thing in the world, which of course, it was.

Michael and I now returned to our snog and got highly aroused. His cock swelled up and began pushing against my abdomen. I moved a little and spread my legs, allowing his shaft to drop between them. Intuitively, I closed my thighs around it. Then, to my utter surprise, Michael began sliding his rampant todger up and down in the groove of my crotch. I sighed as the glans rubbed and stimulated my perineum, and I was soon gasping for breath as Michael pounded me hard and fast. Finally, he howled when his willy ran amok, and my taint was dowsed with lashings of his hot spunk. 

Michael and I rolled over, so we were side by side and kissed intently. At the same time, his erection steadily abated and withdrew from between my legs. He then cuddled up with me and promptly went to sleep. I was disappointed but would eventually realize this was a common just-after reaction amongst overly horny boys. The following day, I made sure to top Michael before letting him have his way with me. As a result, both morning woods were fully satisfied.

The next big surprise for everyone came when the alarm went off. There was a collective gasp as Michael and I sat up in bed to reveal that we were in the buff. Wolf whistles echoed around the room as I picked up my pyjamas and then sauntered back to my bed. There were a few grumbles about my indecency, but I just smiled. These negative gripes were soon forgotten as everyone realized the erotic possibilities. That evening, all PJs were discarded, and couples got up very close and personal in bed. In addition, thigh intercourse was intuitively adopted by all the naked couples, so every boy's bifkin got drenched with cum.  

One evening two close pals, Kevin and Charles, shared a bed for the first time. They were shy lads who consistently participated in our bedtime games but never let themselves go. However, all that changed as they cuddled together in the buff. Their coyness disappeared. They freely and eagerly satiated their sexual desires and took each other to the seventh heaven. That evening they went from casual friends to life-long besties with free-wheeling benefits.

Kevin and Charles raised the room temperature in the dormitory that evening with their vigorous exertions, and the remainder of us gladly added to it. Indeed, by morning the dormitory windows were steamed up. There was, therefore, a sudden flurry of activity as we dried them off and aired out the room before the housemaster appeared at seven o’clock.

Once we finished these essential morning duties, John, my bedmate, said, “I am going for a cross-country run this morning. I could do with some company. Would you join me?”

I had been looking forward to a lazy Saturday where I could recall and savour the many sensual encounters of the past week. Still, I agreed to go with John because running alone is no fun and getting away from school, even for a short time, was a delight. So, we set off at nine o’clock. John was a better runner than me, but he adjusted his pace, so we kept together. After about an hour, we arrived at the end of a long forest track, the furthest point of our run. We found a small clearing and rested while we ate our sandwiches and rehydrated with plenty of juice and water.

As we were about to set off again, John said he needed to pee. So, without further ado, he unzipped his shorts, took out his willy, and unleashed an arching stream of wee. As this scene unfolded, I found myself fixating on his cock. Although we had been in bed together, I had never seen it close-up and in the flesh, so to speak. But now it was there before my eyes in all its enticing glory.

As soon as the urine flow stopped, I seized the moment, kneeled before John, and kissed the tip of his dick. I grimaced as drops of bitter wee dribbled onto my tongue and started to draw back, but John took charge. He clasped the back of my head, pulled me in and began sighing as the head of his cock slid between my lips into my mouth. In hindsight, this move was obvious, but I was fazed and unprepared. What should I do next? How do I move things forward?

With two and a half inches of John's dick now inside my mouth and no way to pull back, I instinctively tightened my lips around the shaft to limit the penetration. However, this move did not have the expected effect. Instead, John's rod became even more excited and stretched further inside this warm and moist cocoon. Next, the foreskin pulled back, and the exposed glans trembled with joy as it tangled with my tongue. Finally, John began gently swaying back and fore. I could hardly believe what was happening. He was humping my mouth just as he had drilled my crotch groove. The outcome was inevitable. Still, nothing prepared me for the avalanche of contrasting sensations and emotions I had to deal with as John's dick went wild and shot its cum in my mouth.

My head was fit to burst, and I was close to retching when the mass of salty goo was dumped on the back of my tongue. Thankfully, I could suppress my gagging reflex, which allowed me to relax and swallow John's generous gift. At the same time, I became giddy with delight as his cock continued to spasm and throb in its special burrow. Countless sweet spots lit up, and my mouth was flooded with incredible feelings. Indeed, I was disappointed when John's willy finally calmed down and withdrew. Still, any let-down quickly dissipated when I saw the sheer joy on John's face. 

We lay down on the ground and were resting when John spoke.

“Wow, that was the best climax ever. Thank you.”

“I am glad you are happy. I do not know what happened to me. I completely lost the plot when I saw your cock.”

“No problem. I am thrilled that you did. We must do it again sometime.”

“I would like that.”

We then headed back to the school in a leisurely manner. Then, after an hour and a half, John stopped, grabbed my hand, and led me into a cluster of bushes.

“I cannot get that orgasm out of my mind. Please do me again.”

The truth is that I, too, was keen to re-enact that intimate act. So, I only said the word, "okay", before I unzipped John's shorts, pulled his already erect willy from its undie prison, and kissed and licked its tip. Then, as the shaft slowly slid into my mouth, I hooked two fingers around its base to slightly limit the penetration. Finally, I gripped the rod between my lips and let John have his way. Soon, we were consumed in pleasure as his cock went wild and coated my mouth with cum. This second time was much better because there was no apprehension or fear, and we could fully enjoy the captivating act.

I was still in a sensual daze after I reluctantly released the nub of his cock, placed it back inside his undies and closed the fly and zip. So, I remember very little of the remainder of our trip back to school. The one exception was when we were on a hidden path close to it. John stopped, took me in his arms, and kissed me.

“Thank you so much for the most wonderful afternoon. Athletics has never been such fun before. We must go running again soon.”

“I would like that.”

John and I returned to school late in the afternoon and relaxed in the dormitory until we had our evening meal. We were all milling and chatting in the dormitory before going to bed when John, to my shock, piped up.

“Arthur and I have found a new way to enjoy our cocks. Do you want to see it?”

Everyone loudly voiced their approval. So I sucked off John for the third time that day, only this time in front of an enthusiastic audience who oohed and aahed at the fleshly scene. John must have liked having spectators because he was far more excited on this occasion. My mouth was sore, but I was in rapture as I swallowed yet another load of his jizz.

No sooner were John and I finished than that night's couples rushed to bed to try out this new erotic procedure. Afterwards, John joined his partner for the night while I sought mine. Walter appeared very nervous as I got into his bed.

“No need to worry. I do not bite. Just lie back and enjoy.”

Walter may have been shy and anxious initially, but he quickly became an animal in bed. His dick was long; I could only safely take about half in my mouth. As I clasped his shaft between my lips, he grabbed my head and started screwing my mouth as a thing possessed. I shuddered as the head of his cock repeatedly bounced against my soft palate. Then, I struggled to breathe as a massive load of gooey spunk was deposited around my gullet. It initially just sat there, refusing to move. Thankfully, Walter's rampaging cock brushed some over into my throat and started an avalanche. So, slowly but surely, I swallowed every drop of his vast output. So much did Walter's todger relish its new responsive nest that it continued to trash my mouth long after every vestige of cum was spent. It is often said that the quietest ones can be the most demanding. That was certainly the case with Walter. He possessed, used, and well and truly rogered me.

Within a surprisingly short time, Walter and I had swapped places. Enchanting sensations began coursing along my cock as it entered his inviting mouth. They went through the roof the instant he gripped my shaft between his lips – blood now surged into my dick, causing it to lengthen and engorge. Without delay, I clasped Walter's head in my hands and got his mouth working its magic on my cock. But, unlike Walter, I took it slow to savour and enjoy every sensation surging along my shaft.

Nevertheless, my dick was soon ready to blow its top, and I moaned as the geyser finally vented masses of hot spunk. However, this did not immediately calm my cock. Frustrated by its lack of action that afternoon, it spasmed and pulsed in Walter's mouth until my balls were virtually drained of jizz. Thankfully, Walter took it all in his stride and swallowed the lot. Moreover, the contented smile on his face just added to my feelings of sheer bliss.

AnneGilbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneGilbert

Walter now moved up alongside me. We huddled together, and French kissed. Eventually, tiredness took hold, and we fell asleep. We were still in a sensual daze when we awakened the following day, but that was no impediment. Like every other pair in the room, we drained each other's cocks before daybreak. Again, the windows were steamed up, and the scents of our bodily exertions filled the air. Still, the evidence was well gone before the housemaster appeared.

Unsurprisingly, oral became the preferred form of relief over the following weeks. Doubly so, when one pair twigged to the sixty-nine position and spread the word about the true circle of love. At first, I coupled evening and morning as usual, but this altered after I spent a night with Michael. He taught me that even a well-spent cock can be revived if you desire it and are prepared to try.

Michael and I had taken each other to simultaneous climax, and I had begun to move around in the bed to get up beside him.

“No, stay where you are. Keep your lips around the tip of my cock and suck it like a baby’s dummy.”

This command non-plussed me, but I quickly did as told when he latched on to my weary willy. After a few minutes of gentle suckling, the unbelievable occurred. Sensing the possibility of further action, Michael’s slumbering willy awoke and slowly slid between my lips. Even more, my flaccid todger did the same. On this occasion, our cocks took their time to grow. Still, eventually, after steady caressing and encouragement from our tongues, they were fully erect and twitching in anticipation. Then, we tightened our lips around the shafts and, over ten minutes of head-bobbing action, brought both dicks to orgasm. The immense effort was worth it – the climaxes were mind-blowing and out of this world. Two exhausted but very satisfied lads then moved alongside each other and shared a kiss. As Michael and I drifted to sleep, we realized our lusty session had been played out to an attentive audience.

“Are you randy beasts finished? People here want to get some sleep.”

I recall blushing as I said, “Sorry, we just got carried away.”

"I hope you have had enough and are both spent," were the words that echoed around the room. Then, silence slowly descended as couples fell back into their deepest slumbers.

Teenage cocks are amazingly resilient, so ours almost begged for further action after a night’s rest. So, Michael and I got into a sixty-nine and devoured each other’s morning wood. Indeed, as we napped afterwards, we momentarily considered having another session but sadly realized there was no time. So, reluctantly, we released the spent nubs of our penises, moved side by side, and slept until the morning alarm went off. No words fully describe my satisfaction as I dashed around, helping the others to air and tidy the room before the housemaster’s arrival.

From that day onwards, this pattern of two cock-relieving sessions at night followed by another in the morning became the norm for most pairs. The boys I slept with over the next two weeks were all enthusiastic adherents. Still, Alexander, a seemingly insatiable lad who had a crush on me, took things to incredible new heights. After two joyous trysts in the evening, he woke me up three more times to play hide-the-sausage. I was tired but did not want to let Alexander down, so I gave my best each time. As a result, we were amid a fifth session in the sixty-nine position when most other pairs were doing their second or third.

Alexander was a superman. He was jaunty and smiling when he got up that morning, whereas I was a physical wreck, albeit satisfied. It will therefore be no surprise that I could not concentrate properly in school that day. So, two of my 'favourite' teachers reacquainted me with the mind-focussing properties of the heavy tawse. However, this did nothing to diminish my sexual euphoria after such a mind-blowing night.

Blowjobs, several times nightly, might seem like a dream for horny teens. Still, the reality is that you cannot keep up that pace forever - cumulative exhaustion soon dims the desire. So, after three free-wheeling weeks, everyone cut back to once at night and in the morning. To our delight, we discovered that the pleasures we now shared were more intense and rewarding than when we put out many times a night.

Michael, John, Kevin, and Charles seemed to be besotted with me and were keen to have multiple orgasms whenever we were together. Of course, I could have refused, but they were very loving and never failed to give me the maximum pleasure. However, one night after multiple sessions with Michael, I realized the other occupants of the dormitory were disturbed and awakened by the commotion we had caused. So, from then on, I insisted that we stick to the norm while in bed but agreed to accommodate them further if we went on a cross-country run during the day.

John was the first to take up that option. We made out and shared an exquisite sixty-nine in the evening and morning before going for a run after breakfast. Once we found a remote clearing, we could not keep our hands off each other; we stripped off and petted under the spring sun. As we rolled together amongst the long grass, lust took over. We snogged, made out and sucked each other's cocks to orgasm on four separate occasions over the day. Although tempted to go for more, we finally agreed to return to school.

I do not know how I kept myself from laughing when a teacher said, “You have been away a long time. You must enjoy running.”

Ever discrete, I replied, “Yes, exercise in the fresh air is very invigorating.”

“Good, now go get ready for dinner.”

Thankfully, my night-time partner had been playing rugby most of the day, so he was happy to snog and pet that night. However, by morning we were re-invigorated and far more than made up for our evening's abstinence.

One Friday night, I was in bed with Kevin, who was particularly frisky and insatiable. So, after the usual evening and morning fun, he suggested we go for a ‘run’ in the countryside. So, immediately after breakfast, we headed off and found a safe clearing in a nearby wood. We undressed, petted, and then took each other through two more orgasms.

We were resting and soaking up the sun's rays on our backs around midday when Kevin got up, pushed my legs apart, and kneeled behind me. I shivered as he placed his hands on my butt cheeks, separated my buttocks, and slipped his penis lengthwise into the vee. Next, he pushed my buttocks together, trapping his shaft between them, and then he began sliding his cock back and fore in its tight new sheath. I started moaning as incredible sensations spread throughout my behind. I guarantee these were far more pleasant than those it usually experienced. Soon, Kevin's weapon reached the point of no return, and we both groaned when it spasmed and spurted streams of cum over my back. Kevin continued to hold my cheeks together while his cock spent the last of its load and slowly went back to sleep. Then, one sweet response in my rear took me by surprise. As Kevin's cum-soaked dick slid over it, my bum hole quivered. Why did that occur? Was it trying to tell me something?

Kevin and I kissed and then rested for a while. However, intrigued by the strange reactions of my ass ring to Kevin’s dick, I was keen to find out if he would respond the same way. Horny as ever, Kevin was more than happy to let me use his butt cleavage. Indeed, he chuckled happily as my cock drilled its new cocoon, and we both squealed with joy as it went through a shuddering climax. Moreover, I noted that Kevin's anal ring twitched each time the head of my cock slid over it. Also, like mine, it trembled frantically when touched transiently by the spunk-covered tip.

Kevin and I soaked up the sunshine for about half an hour before getting redressed and returning to school. The dormitory was empty when we returned because everyone was still out playing or watching sports. So, we took the opportunity to snog, a perfect way to wind down from the afternoon. I then noticed we were both covered in grass stains and suggested we shower to get rid of the evidence.

We went to the washroom, took off our running gear, and went to the cubicles. As I got into one and turned on the water, I was astonished but also very pleased when Kevin got in beside me. Straightaway, he began soaping me up, and I happily followed suit. Soon, the grass stains were gone, but we did not stop. Being up close and personal in the shower with soap-covered hands roaming everywhere, we got very turned on and did not want it to end.

As I was washing Kevin’s back, my cock swept back and forth over his behind, and the head caught momentarily in his crack. This contact piqued my dick's interest, so it started to probe the inviting cleft. Kevin did not respond at first but then began sighing when the tip of my willy kissed his precious ring.

To me, the anus was just a waste outlet. But now, to my horror, my prick was practically demanding that I plunder Kevin's ass. Of course, I was comfortable with boy-on-boy affection and keen to experiment. Still, this act seemed so alien and immoral that I was repulsed by it. I, therefore, decided to overrule my cock's demands. Finally, however, Kevin spoke up and changed everything. 

“Go on, take my boy's pussy. Your cock wants to, and I am ready for it.”

In those naïve times, my knowledge of the opposite gender was minimal. But from listening to the raunchy tales of older boys, I knew that girls had a pussy or fud, a special burrow to take boys’ cocks. Kevin was now referring to his anus as his boy pussy and inviting me to sample its favours. All my doubts and reservations disappeared instantly, and my cock began twitching in anticipation.

Kevin’s anal sphincters did their best to keep my hungry cock at bay, but a pool of water trapped in the groove above my penis was to prove their undoing. The rings wavered a little under continuous pressure from my dick. This allowed some of this liquid to seep between them. Now wet and slippery, the rings soon lost their grip and gave way. Kevin and I shrieked as my dick burst into his fud. I moaned with pleasure as the now unmasked glans trembled and twitched with delight in its new anal burrow and sent incredible sensations back along my shaft.

“Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?”

“I am fine, and most definitely not. I want you to deflower my boy's pussy. So, go ahead, pillage my twat, and dowse it with your spunk. Do not hold back."

I did not need a second invite, and bit by bit, I edged my cock into this tight burrow until it was completely buried and my balls were kissing Kevin’s bum cheeks. I stopped momentarily to savour the sweet sensations passing between us as cock and pussy freely wrestled with each other for the first time. But, good as these sweet feelings were, they were nothing compared to the intense pleasures we shared as I screwed his tight fud. I started with short strokes and steadily lengthened them until his pussy took my whole shaft every time. Kevin was moaning contentedly in rhythm with each stroke, and I was tempted to up the pace, but I did not. This allowed me to relish every ripple, pulse, and sensation triggered in my shaft as Kevin’s fud frantically squeezed, squirmed, and slithered around it.

After five minutes of continual action, our nether regions were in an absolute frenzy, and my cock was fit to explode. I moved my hands up from Kevin’s hips, cupped his man boobs and pulled him in close before I launched one last powerful thrust into the depths of his pussy. Kevin and I squealed as my dick spasmed and began shooting its load. At that moment, we became one sensual being, engulfed in the shared pleasures of unfettered coitus.

Kevin and I held it together until my dick had spent every drop of spunk and steadily become limp. He then turned around and grasped me in his arms.

“Oh wow, you are a real stud. I am happy, satisfied, and so glad you popped my cherry.”

“I am glad you enjoyed the ride. It was certainly amazing for me.”

Kevin then kissed me, and we settled into a hot sensuous snog. Only then did we hear the applause from other boys in the shower area. As luck would have it, we had not locked the main door. So, attracted by the erotic noises Kevin and I were making, most of the dormitory had come to the shower room and watched our performance.

“Well, that was a wonderful show. I am sure that we will all be trying that trick out tonight."

Kevin then gave some sage advice. “Do not rush into this act. Take your time. You must trust and feel safe with your partner before you attempt this. Arthur and I have been playing together all day, including butt wanks. So, when the chance to take intimacy to the ultimate level arose, we both felt comfortable and ready.”   

“What is a butt wank?”

"Wait until bedtime, and we will show you.”

So, after eight o'clock, all the boys gathered around Kevin's bed for a tutorial. I lay face down on top of the bed. He placed his cock longways in my butt crack, pushed my buttocks together, and enthusiastically ploughed this tight cocoon. Soon, we both gasped as his dick went wild and splattered my back with cum. The audience clapped when we then sealed our pleasure with an intense kiss.

“Oh wow. That looked like fun. Let us get to it.”  

The boys then went off to settle into their pairs for the night - Charles was to be my partner. So, we got into his bed and began canoodling. Then, I heard a little voice in my head and stopped. Charles smiled when I told him, “I know it is not by our rules, but you should spend this special night with your best friend.”

We got up, walked over to Kevin’s bed, and explained the situation. Thankfully, Michael, Kevin’s designated partner for the night, understood the unique situation and was happy to shack up with me instead. Fortuitously, this swap was perfect for me. I now had the hots for Michael and was keen to go all the way with him – my cherry was his for the taking.

We heard many whispered conversations as Michael and I began making out in bed. Most boys now realized that this was likely to be a special night that should, if possible, be spent with a particularly loved and trusted mate. Soon, after several amicable changeovers, ten beds housed pairs of best friends or couples, like me and Michael, who fancied each other.  

Everyone was already on a high and ready for action, so it was no surprise that the dormitory quickly filled with the sounds of heavy petting. But, of course, this gentle ambience did not last long. Feral noises and fragrances soon replaced it as boy pairs eagerly used each other’s butt cleavage for pleasure.

I had forgotten about the girth of Michael’s cock. Even when pushed together, my buttocks could not fully close around it. Nevertheless, my bum was swamped with pleasing sensations as Michael drilled the cleft with all his might. Finally, I moaned with joy as masses of cum surged along his spasming shaft and shot out onto my back. After a surprisingly short recovery period, I mounted Michael. Then, I pillaged his tight crevice until my geyser erupted and sprayed him with spunk. Afterwards, both spent, we cuddled up and went to sleep.

Silence descended throughout the room as every pair finally finished their business. This peace was, however, disturbed on a few occasions during the night. Some randy couples were so enthused by the cock/butt crack dessert that they went for second and possibly third helpings.

Despite these distractions, Michael and I enjoyed a good night's rest. We only stirred in the early morning when Kevin and Charles got out of bed and headed to the shower area. Michael and I looked at each other, nodded, got up and went after them. As to be expected, Kevin and Charles had wasted no time. They were already in a cubicle soaping each other down before Michael and I entered the room. As we entered the next stall, all the remaining couples appeared and occupied empty booths.  

Everyone knew why they were there but hesitated to move on to the next stage. No one wanted to be first to light the blue touch paper. I, therefore, decided I would make my move. I leaned against the stall partition and presented my ass to Michael. Straightaway, he got the message, and the tip of his dick was soon pushing against my bum hole.

I now encountered that striking fear faced by any boy or girl about to take cock – the sudden realization that you are exposed, powerless, and at the mercy of this feral male. You are acutely aware that, given this total dominance, your supposedly loving partner could flip and become a sadistic brute. But, of course, you cannot know this until he is inside you; by then, it is too late. Afterwards, all you can do is grit your teeth and take the pounding – a situation that is well-known to all too many girls and boys. I relive this dread whenever I am the bottom, and I am glad of that. It reminds me to be considerate, careful, gentle and loving when topping a partner. Indeed, all boys would benefit from being a bottom at least once. They would then fully appreciate the sheer courage required to offer your pussy to a rampant cock.

I liked and trusted Michael, but even I could not be sure he would not go caveman on me. Any fears were unfounded. He was gentle and loving with me. I did scream in pain as his thick cock ripped my anal ring open, but that was just due to his eye-watering girth. I was soon moaning with joy as my fud was stretched in every way by his mighty tool. Michael rode me slowly but relentlessly, and I quickly discovered the advantages of being a bottom. With no external distractions, I could concentrate on my pussy and its reactions to that rampant cock. I felt sweet spots being lit up repeatedly. One target sent amazing waves of pleasure through my twat every time the glans prodded it. Indeed, I adjusted my position a little to ensure that spot got maximal attention. My fanny went into a frenzy, and my whole body quivered when Michael's cock went wild. We groaned with delight as it filled my desecrated pussy with his hot juices.

All the other pairs went through similar noisy climaxes while Michael and I smooched for a few minutes afterwards. Then, Michael got into position, and I pushed my cock against his hole. I was suddenly afraid he would be disappointed because my dick was much smaller than his. But, no worries, his love tunnel was tight and soon became frantic as it desperately tried to clasp and control my shaft. Then, all too quickly, the volcano erupted, and we both squealed as his fanny filled with my hot spunk.

While we snogged afterwards, each pair reached a joyous orgasm. As a result, twenty ecstatic boys got out of the showers, dried each other down, and returned to the dormitory. There, we got dressed before heading happily off to breakfast. As we had our morning meal, we chatted, and to no one's surprise, we agreed to go for a ‘run’ in the countryside since it was such a sunny day. So naturally, our group got strange looks and a few wry comments as we headed away.     

We did not go too far. After about two miles, we followed the pathway into dense woodland and sought out a well-hidden clearing. Once there, we stripped off and put all our clothes in a heap in the middle. Then, we paired up, settled into a circle around the pile of garments and began making out. What followed can best be described as an orgy, as each pair spent the day eagerly exploring and satisfying each other’s intimate feelings and desires. At first, we topped and bottomed doggy style. Still, once we saw pairs trying different positions, we quickly followed suit and most settled on the missionary position. Nothing is so rewarding as watching the increasing delight on each other's faces as you make love together.  

An aura of sexual tension, energy and lust built up in the clearing, and pairs became almost insatiable. We all shared many coital highs that day. I am unsure how many times Michael and I did the deed. However, one exquisite event during mid-afternoon is still burned into my memory – for the first time, I was ridden to orgasm. I howled with joy when out of the blue, my cock went berserk and spat out streams of hot cum as Michael pillaged my fud.

The teenage cock is nothing if not remarkably resilient. So, it was not long before I could repay Michael in kind, and the look of total joy on his face as his dick also spontaneously let it all go was a wonder to behold. Of course, being ridden to climax was terrific, but being able to screw your partner to orgasm was an absolute delight. Mind you, neither reaction came close to the all-consuming bliss Michael and I shared as we orgasmed simultaneously while coupling one more time.

By late afternoon, we were all shagged to blissful exhaustion. So, a very contented but weary group of boys eventually returned to school. We knew that the day's lusty activities had changed us, but we did not appreciate that each pair was now go-to friends for life. After all, they have freely and eagerly given themselves to each other and engaged in the ultimate boy-on-boy affection. In doing so, they have formed unbreakable bonds of trust and knowledge.

Our dishevelled and tired appearances drew many sarcastic comments when we finally returned to school, but Michael quickly silenced the mob.

“You must test yourself to the limit to get any benefit. That is why we have been away for so long. To test ourselves to the limit.”

"Well said, young man. I am glad you are getting the message about regular exercise.”

“Thank you, sir. There is nothing quite like a whole-body workout.”

Michael was correct, but I chuckled, wondering how the PE teacher would have reacted if he knew how we achieved it.

That night we slept together as best-friend pairs. Unsurprisingly, while we did make out for a while, we did not have intercourse – plenty of rest and loving reflection was in order. However, most, if not all, boys reaffirmed their unique relationships in the showers the following day.

After two nights as best friend pairs, we reverted to the previous practice and each night moved along one bed so that everyone would have the chance to make love with each other. Lubricant became an essential part of the conversation. At first, everyone used the available Vaseline or baby oil, but this proved messy. I do not know who first tried yoghurt, but it was the best alternative. So much so that the school shop thought we had all gone on a health kick. Does yoghurt work as a suppository? However, that is irrelevant. It is still very suitable for coitus.

Most of us got caught daydreaming in class during the week following our carnal exertions in the wood. So, we were reacquainted with the fiery kiss of the tawse. But, as far as I was concerned, it was worth it. Sadly, that attitude was to be my undoing. The deputy headmaster had been waiting for an excuse to teach me about the error of my ways. So, on Friday afternoon, he took great pleasure in breaking me by flaying my undie-shielded behind with the extra-heavy tawse. All in front of the teaching staff, of course.

"From now on, boy, the gloves are off. From now on, it will be the belt on the bare if you continue to misbehave."

I was paired with John that night, and he took one look at my dark red bum and said, “you need to relax and recover tonight.”

I had been worrying about night-time and was relieved that John cared. However, as we gently canoodled in bed, I, to my utter surprise, realized that my fud was begging for action. So, I got into position and told John, "Lube up your dick. I want it."

John's dick came to full attention as soon as it touched my glowing bum crack. In addition, my precious ring began twitching with anticipation. Delightful feelings swept throughout my nether regions once his cock began drilling my receptive fud. These triggered an unexpected effect - my dick sprung into life and engorged. Soon after, my breath was taken away as it spasmed like mad and shot a load of cum.

I was still shocked after this spontaneous orgasm when John said, “Should I stop now?”

“No way, keep going. Trash my fanny and fill it with your seeds.”

Ever diligent, John continued screwing my twat. A few minutes later, his cock was throbbing, pulsing, and ready to blow. Sensing this impending explosion, my groin started to quiver, and my willy came to attention. Then, as John's todger was unloading its spunk in my fud, my dick orgasmed of its own volition. Unlike before, this was a dry climax, but it did not disappoint. Indeed, it was so intense that I went temporarily gaga. Some time was to pass before I was compos mentis enough to smooch with John and then settle down to sleep.

I took John to the shower room early the following day and tried to repay his generosity. However, I only partly succeeded. By slowing down my stroke rate on several occasions when my cock was close to climax, I kept plundering his fud until I sensed his loins and cock stirring. Then, I drilled his twat hard and fast until his cock climaxed and shot its spunk. Sadly, I was unable to make John dry cum before I finally shot my load in his fud, but he was not disappointed. Neither were the spectators attracted to the shower area by the sounds of John and me. Their eyes were almost popping out of their heads. I had no doubts their bottoms were about to enjoy prolonged cock action as couples tried to re-enact our erotic moves.

Over the following days, weeks, and months we continued to switch from bed to bed and have intercourse night and morning. This might have made things routine and boring, but it was not the case. With twenty cocks and twenty pussies, each with their own contours, sensitivities, and quirks, every coital encounter was unique and special. Furthermore, every boy was keen to try new techniques or positions to drive each other wild. So, every coupling added new experiences to our sexual repertoire. We met at our favourite clearing at each month's end as a group. Then, couples would spend the entire day cementing best-friend partnerships and sharing and partaking in any new erotic kink learned during the month.

As the school year ends, our outlook is unclear. Do we continue as intimate buddies or move on to new experiences and partners? Only time will tell. But one thing is sure, as a group, our knowledge of intimacy and relationships is unparalleled in these still sexually repressed times. Of course, everyone knows that any two people can do the tango. But we understand that perfection occurs only when a couple cares deeply for each other and is in synch. Then, they can freely and equally enjoy the steamy delights of intercourse and take each other to absolute bliss. So, wherever life takes us, our sexual experiences in Manor Senior House have set high standards for the future.

Published 
Written by beth10smith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments