Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Frat Orgy but no Party

7
1 Comment 1
36.0k Views 36.0k
622 words 622 words
Famous Story
My fraternity on campus was known for three things being good looking, being smart, and being big where it matters. Part of our pledge process involve dick related activities designed to be easier for the more well endowed brothers. Plus, we were known as the big dick frat so nobody with small penises rushed after a while. It was so funny, but we kept big dickedness as a qualification for getting in.

In return for our exclusivity in the manhood area we had our favorite sororities at our flies conatantly. One in particular was insanely horny and taught it's sisters how to have sex. Our frat and their sorority are next to each other and given our common interests we had a monthly event called hot house.

The first Saturday of every month our frat would turn up the heat in the house to be in the 80s and invite the girls over for noon. We would set up brunch, all nice and classily, but to enter the house you needed to lose your clothes, or for many of the girls, the robes they threw on leaving the house.

We had all drank a few bloody Marys and were all hard or wet. The girls and guys all were std free and the gals were all on the pill. My close friend and roommate James started the orgy by going under the brunch table and eating out a mutual friend of ours named Christina. She loved the attention and she and him got up to fuck on the couch in the living room.

Everyone started watching and that made them want to fuck even more. Soon enough everyone was paired up and my friend Sam was getting blown by the girl I was banging from behind. We high fived and I fucked the girl I was having fun with and watched how my fucking he changed her horniness and also Sam's pleasure.

I soon dismounted this fine young lady and moved on to help my friend James with Christina on the couch.

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

She was blowing James, who motioned me to come over. I sat down next to him to which he told me to get up. He laid down flat on the couch and told me to do the same in the other direction. Our cocks nearly touched but Christina took both shafts into her mout before there was any time to protest.

Christina soon took us out of her mouth and sat on our cocks as she pushed mine into her pussy and James into her ass. James and I were shocked how forward the girls were this morning. She bucked her hips and rode our studs like a fucking professional cowgirl. She then got up and switched holes by turning around, showing me her back and pushing my giant cock into her tiny teen asshole.

She nearly screamed and she moaned for nearly fifteen seconds as I entered her asshole. I made her moan so fucking loudly that I knew my cock was pleasing her. Every time I could feel my pulsating head move past her sphincter and when I didn't move I could feel James thrusting in and out of her pink hole through the thin piece of skin that separated our assigned holes. We eventually got into a rhythm that proved quite orgasmic. We all wound up cumming on each other .... hard

Needless to say James, Christina, and I were a major centerpiece to the fucking going on around us. We all came hard on each other after only about fifteen minutes. Once we came we ate more bruch and recharged ourselves for our next fucks as we watched all of our friends and bros get it on.

Published 
Written by simplename
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments