Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Dance

"A favor request, a stalemate, a fateful promise, a little black dress then dance lessons..."

106
19 Comments 19
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"I encourage readers to look up and watch some kizomba videos to see how sexy that dance is."

Tom spread my legs saying, "Now, for the best part, you'll love this," as he disappeared between my legs. I felt kisses on my thigh and tongue slurps until he got to my lady parts. Oh my god, I don't know what he was doing down there, but it felt even better than his big cock in my whoo-ha. I came harder than I ever had in my life. Oh my goodness, that was the best thing ever. Bill never had done anything like that for me.

Needless to say, we began "fucking every day" (Tom's words not mine), but the best part was when he dropped between my legs. I don't know what his tongue was doing, but it was magical. I always had my best orgasms when he did that. We slept together whenever my husband was out of town until Tom asked for a favor.

It was a Monday and my husband, Bill, had left town for the week on business as usual. Bill hadn't been gone two minutes, when Tom cornered me in the kitchen and kissed me, instinctively, I slapped him.

"I'm sorry, Tom. You just surprised me. I didn't mean it. Please forgive me."

As he rubbed the side of his face, "Well, there's one favor you can do to make up for this."

"What's that," I asked?"

"You can suck my cock!"

I had never sucked a cock in my life, not even my husband's. I certainly wasn't going to start now because I slapped a guy. Besides, I'd seen pictures in Tom's magazines of women doing that and it looked disgusting. I thought, "How could a woman degrade herself to do that?" It seemed so demeaning.

"Tom, there's no way I'm doing that. I'm sorry... hell, no, I'm not sorry! There is no way I'm going to do that," I emphatically proclaimed.

"Really?? Is that your answer?"

"Yes, it's definitely a big NO. I am not doing that. This isn't even a discussion we can have. It's NO, plain and simple." 

Tom had a shocked look on his face because I'd never been so definite about anything with him like this before. "Well, that sounds unambiguous enough. Okay, no oral sex. Of course, you know that means I can't perform oral sex on you either."

My heart dropped a beat, but I said, "Well, it's just something I can't do." I was sticking to my guns, and if I had to make sacrifices, I would.

As Tom left for class, he said,  "I think you need to sleep in your own bed tonight." 

I was home alone - all alone with my thoughts - that was a scary place for me.

That one night turned into seven, then ten and two weeks. Dammit, I was determined to hold out and get my way.

Every day Tom would ask, "Is today going to be the day?"

"No, not today!" I would reply.  

It was nearly twenty days and the only sex I'd had was that pitiful probing from my husband's little dick, which he euphemistically called sex. That simply made it worse because I would just begin to feel something, and it was over, followed by, "What's for dinner, Hon?"

I'd put in a new flower bed, but even that wasn't helping. I couldn't get the thought of how wonderful Tom's tongue felt on my lady parts. The more I thought about it the worse it got. I was in a death spiral of diminishing willpower.

In what had become a kind of ritual, Tom asked, "Is today going to be the day?"

I was wearing my old maid housecoat with my rabbit slippers as I got my bowl of cereal ready. When I heard that familiar question of the day, my eyes immediately began staring at the floor; my shoulders stooped and I whispered under my breath, "Yes, today's the day." 

I had succumbed to the desire. I couldn't stand not feeling Tom's miraculous tongue perform its magic on me any longer. Primal human emotions had won.

His ears perked up, "So that means you'll do it?"

"Yes, I'll do it," I answered in a voice of unconditional surrender.

"So you'll do whatever I ask from now on?"

Wait, that wasn't the terms. It was a blowjob, not whatever he asks. I thought for a second, "If he wants something else, he'll just make me go without his tongue until I give in, and I can't stand my life without that feeling, so just say, 'Yes' and be done with it."  

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'll do anything you ask."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Tom well knew how committed I was to keeping my promises. It's a part of my DNA. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I felt his hand slide down my back and cup my behind. I got chills. It wasn't five minutes and I was naked on his bed with my legs spread awaiting his big, manly cock.

He teased me by sliding its thick engorged head over my clitoris time and time again. Dammit, I needed his cock inside me. It had been three weeks. I grabbed his butt and pulled him in. My lady parts were drooling. I'd never be so wet. His big cock just slipped in. It felt wonderful as he filled me. It was the missing piece of my puzzle. Oh my god, it was beautiful.

I'd had several orgasms and his sheets were soaked when he flooded me with his cum. God, I'd missed that. He pulled out and I'd almost forgotten what this had been about, but he knelt in front of my face. His cock glistened with residuals of his and my cum on it. His hand grasped it and he began to rub it on my lips.

I tried one last attempt to dissuade him, "Please?"

"Remember, you promised."

If there's one thing I do, it's keep promises. I'm a woman of integrity and true to my word. He began to tell me what he wanted and I dutifully did as he asked. Soon his cock was throbbing my mouth and he filled it with his cum.

He said, "Swallow it. Swallow it all like a good girl."

I did. It really wasn't that bad or disgusting. He kissed me and his tongue swirled in my mouth. 

"Now for your treat," his head disappeared between my legs.

Damn, I don't know who he'd been practicing on, but what he did for me was better than ever. I couldn't count the orgasms they were coming so fast.

After that day, we established a routine - straight sex first; I'd suck his cock until he came in my mouth, which I always had to swallow; and then he'd spend a long time worshiping my lady parts with his tongue. That was always the best orgasm of the session. His tongue was like "crack". I was addicted to it.  We went back to sleeping together during the week and I slept with my husband on weekends. 

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

To celebrate, Tom bought me some sexy clothes that he insisted I wear - a LBD (little black dress) that barely covered my ass and plunged in the front showing off my boobs, a black push-up bra that made them look two cups bigger, a string thong, black stockings and matching garter belt and some six-inch black stilettos. He called it, "The Mysterious Woman" outfit.

With an expression of pure lust, “When you wear that outfit you look so fucking hot! Just seeing you dressed like that makes my cock hard. One additional thing that will make this perfect, you need to shave your pussy.”

"Why? What's wrong with my pussy. I keep it trimmed."

"It'll make it easier for me to get you off when I'm down there, and I like the visual of your pussy looking bare."

"Well, if it even has a remote chance of making what you do down there any better, okay."

It was true. When I wore those things for him, his cock was so hard, and his tongue made it even better with no hair to impede his work.

He made me watch videos of a dance called Kizomba. He insisted that I practice dancing like that. It’s a hip-swaying dance that is super sexy looking; even I thought so.

He would sit on the bed and I'd be wearing only the stockings, garter belt, and stilettos. I would dance for him. When I’d finish, he would be an animal with a raging hard-on that one orgasm couldn’t relieve. It made me feel so special that I could arouse him like that - me, plain Jane, from No-where-ville.

We went on like this for the rest of the semester. His lovemaking was more than I could ask for and compensated for what Bill called sex. Tom's tongue always sent me over the moon.

When Tom returned from the Christmas break for the spring term, we started all over. Things were perfect until Tom said, "I have a friend I want you to meet. Put on your  "Mysterious Woman" outfit."

My jaw dropped, "I'm not wearing that out in public. It's just for you. You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not kidding. Besides, you'll be in the car most of the time. He doesn't believe me when I tell him how sexy you are," Tom rebutted.

"Well, he isn't going to find out."

"I've got a bet with him, and remember, you promised that you'd do anything I asked."

I had promised that I would do anything he asked. Dammit, I hated being convicted by my own honor code. I took two shots of liquid courage, tequila, and got dressed. I insisted that Tom park his car in the garage, so I could get in without any of our neighbors seeing me.

His friend's place was a ten-minute drive near campus. It was a typical college street - lots of trees, houses that were mostly rentals, and as such, in need of a little outside maintenance. It seemed unusually quiet. I guess that was because day classes were in session. 

Since there was no garage, we had to park on the street. I glanced around to see if anyone was on the street before quickly walking the fifty feet to the door and anxiously waiting for Tom to get there. I think he deliberately took his time. He finally strolled up and rang the doorbell.

The door opened and I was looking at Tom, but Tom was standing next to me. My brain was scrambling to access this paradox.

Tom resolved it by saying, "This is my twin brother, Tim."

I was floored because they were as identical as if they were clones. We walked into a three-bedroom house much like my own. I guessed correctly that Tim was sharing the place with two other housemates. We sat down on the sofa. The tequila hit me. Tim or was it Tom sat next to me while the other went into the kitchen to fix us some drinks.

I felt a hand on my knee. I moved it away. I felt an arm around my shoulder. I pushed it away. I felt a kiss on my neck. What the fuck!! 

I leaped to my feet, "Tom, we need to go!"

Returning from the kitchen with the drinks, "What's going on?"

"Tim is getting fresh with me!" I snapped and took a defiant stance.

Tom set the drinks down on the table next to me and nonchalantly walked behind me placing a hand on each shoulder. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "Remember, you promised to do anything I asked," then handing me a drink, saying, "Here, drink this. It'll help."

His hand stroked the back of my neck, then I felt him start to unzip my dress. I swallowed that drink like it was 8 ounces of his cum. My dress and resistance fell to the floor. I had promised. 

"You won't need these either as he pulled my thong down, unclasped my bra and tossed it on the sofa. I stood there in Tom's dancing outfit - black garter belt, stockings, and stilettos.

"Wow! She is beautiful and so fucking hot, Tom." Tim excitedly exclaimed.

Subconsciously, I liked his comment. Tom sat next to this brother and looked at me in such a loving way, saying as he began our song on his phone, "Now, dance for us. Remember, you promised."

I closed my eyes and began awkwardly at first, but the tequila and song were having their effect on me. My movements became very fluid. Tom stood up placed his hands on my waist and swayed with me. I could feel his hard cock pressed between my butt cheeks and his hot breath on my neck. That just made me hotter as I ground my ass into his pelvis. Tim stood in front of me and began twirling and pinching my nipples - that's like pushing the starting button on an engine. I felt lips on them. My hands instinctively combed through his hair and pulled him in.  My libido immediately went into high gear.

The hands on my waist slid down over my belly toward my now dripping, hairless pussy and began to tweak my lady bean. My hand reached for the bulge that was grinding into my mound. It was a unique feeling having a big bulge on both sides that I was causing. I felt so sexy.

Soon pants and underwear were being torn off and one of them sat on the couch with his legs spread with his cock at attention. 

"Why don't you suck him?" 

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments