Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Wood

"Early morning class gets in the way of a new fling"

50
9 Comments 9
12.4k Views 12.4k
605 words 605 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story, please let me know what you think!"

8:00 AM class is a double-edged sword, having the rest of the day and free time is amazing, but my routine morning wood makes the walk across campus more difficult than it needs to be. Most mornings my friend Sam would meet me at my door and we would stroll together across the carefully manicured pathways across the old brick campus. Sam was 5' 6", with small perky breasts that bounced when she laughed, and this cute little round ass that she loved to flaunt when she walked ahead of me.

One morning I woke up to a sharp knocking on my door.

I turned off my blaring alarm and realized I had overslept and was going to be late for class.

As I scrambled to get dressed and packed the door came swinging open. I had my bag packed, but am still standing in my underwear in the middle of the room.

Sam closed the door, opened it again, and quickly came inside.

Standing with only my bag and boxers between Sam and my morning wood I was paralyzed as she looked me up and down. A wild look came across her face as she told me to drop my bag.

I moved the bag and exposed the bulge in my boxers. As my bag hit the ground Sam turned around and locked my door.

"Now the boxers," Sam said as she ran a hand across her stomach and down her leg.

As I slipped my boxers off, my rock-hard cock sprang out and bounced to attention.

Sam sat down on the edge of my bed. "We don't have much time, and you look like you need a hand."

Sam gently wrapped her hands around my shaft and pulled me closer to where she sat.

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

As Sam slowly worked her hands up and down my throbbing shaft, paying special attention to the head as she slowly pulled me closer to her. With every stroke of my shaft, she would pull me closer and closer until I was standing right in front of her.

Sam was looking me in the eyes as she ran her hands over the head spreading the pre-cum around the large head, lubricating me she as stroked faster. Both of her hands would slide from the base of my shaft, down around my balls, and back up over the head, massaging and fondling my throbbing member. I was putty in her hands, and she knew it. I looked at the clock and it was 7:56, the class was around the corner and we had time but we needed to hurry.

"You are amazing," I stammer. "What if we run out of time?" I asked. Sam smiled as she slid the throbbing head of my cock into her mouth as she grabbed my butt to push me deeper into her. Her nails dug into my flesh as she pulled my rock-hard cock down her throat, only letting me go so she could gasp for breath.

After two or three thrusts deep down Sam's throat, I was feeling close and she knew it. As she grabbed my ass with one hand, she ran a finger up my leg and slipped a pinky finger into my hole. This was not something I was not used to, however, as soon as she made contact with the rim I blew my load down her throat.

Sam pulled my cock out of her mouth, she took a deep breath and swallowed it whole.

She kissed me on the cheek patted my ass and told me to get dressed.

"We have to get to class, then it's my turn."

Published 
Written by Jaq007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments