Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nasty And Kinky Fantasies With An O.M.C Student/Crush

"I thrusted faster into Rachel's juicy pussy, giving her deeper and harder thrusts making her to experience intense multiple orgasms..."

13
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I met Rachel at Outspan Medical College (OMC) as she was walking down the stairs towards the main entrance. Her gorgeous body especially her perfect perky boobs and her thick hot thighs which I could clearly see from where I was sitting in the waiting area were the first thing that caught my attention. I had to find a way to talk with her and get her contact not necessarily for any particular reason really, but I was anticipating meeting someone new before I left OMC. I literally found myself drooling at the sight of her. She was a true work of art, a real masterpiece; she was perfect in every way.

For about a month after we met, I tried once in a while to reach out to her. Then after a few conversations, we started having some random chats a few times a day but mostly we would have lengthy chats at late night.

I’d lick my lips and dream of running my finger down her hot cleavage. I gazed longingly at her gorgeous cleavage in all her photos and bit my bottom lip with intense desire, curious about what was underneath her sexy outfits. I was going nuts over her.

Most of her photos showcased her sexy cleavage that I bet led to more amazingness beneath her outfits. I longed for her, my dick would instantly get hard from what I saw. Every time we had our chats, I would find myself having wild and kinky fantasies of Rachel lying in bed and dressed in a see-through lace mini-dress.

I couldn't take it any longer. I gave in to the urge to take my desire for my secret crush to a whole new level. I had to make a move ASAP!

I imagined walking to her bedroom and finding her lying on her bed facing the ceiling. Her bedroom lights are off but there is enough light from security lights outside, enough for me to notice the outline of her boobs underneath her black see-through lace mini-dress. I can clearly see the hint of her white pantie underneath that see-through mini-outfit.

I couldn't help but notice her erect nipples, which looked perpetually hard and piercing through her dress. God, how I longed to suck them.

I closed my eyes and instantly I find myself lying next to her with one hand, set out to caress her boobs while passionately kissing her luscious lips.

I thought of myself kissing her neck with lavishing kisses down her neck to her erect nipples. I try to suck on her pointy nipple right on top of her see thru mini dress. As these naughty thoughts ran through my mind, I stroked my already hardening dick.

I continue to rub my hard dick as I continue to fantasize with her. Damn! I wished I was with her for real. Rachel had all the features that I desired in a woman. Her entire gorgeous body was exactly the way I liked. I could almost feel her in the room with me.

With one hand, I gently made my way down her belly to her inner thighs. By this time, the scent of her pussy juice had taken over the entire room. This made my dick harder and I was extremely horny. I wanted her so bad. I had to have her, not in my fantasies but in real life too.

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

The thought of making out with Rachel in person turned me on even more. The real thing was going to be epic! Utter joy, pure bliss, intensely intimate and steamy as F*. I reached out to her waistline and started to slowly pull down her white panties up to her knee length then I began stroking her inner thighs gently to make sure that her pussy had enough time to get ready for my thick shaft.

I wondered if she would actually allow me to stroke her this way if I was literally beside her at that moment.

I kept wondering if she’d find my gentle strokes arousing enough with the thoughts of what my dick would do to her dripping tight cunt. How long would it take before she finally let her guard down and willingly spread her sexy legs wide apart for me to finally fuck her?! I was willing to wait, cause she was worth the wait; she is truly worth it!

With my other hand on her boobs, I slowly made my way to her already dripping pussy. I massaged the top for a bit, then slipped a finger right into her wetness.

My finger was soaked with so much juice that it was slippery in seconds. I rubbed my wet finger around the outer part of her pussy, near her sensitive and swollen clit. I rubbed as I teased her nipples. She was trying so hard not to scream with pleasure. But the intense pleasure overwhelmed her and she started to moan aloud.

I wanted Rachel so bad. I wanted her to come into my room in real life. I had to have her for real. These kinky and steamy fantasies were killing me.

I was dying to spread her legs far apart and slide my hard dick into her juicy tight pussy, and make her world rock. Thinking about this, I grab hold of my hard cock and stroked it faster. I was burning with desire to have my entire dick buried deep into her sweet cunt.

I had a vivid image of Rachel's back arched in response and her head leaning back. I closed my eyes as I fucked her in my mind while I continued to please my aching desire.

“Make me cum! Make me cum!” I groaned to no one but my imaginary crush. I felt myself close to exploding.

My toes curled and my legs were literally shaking with need. I thrust faster into Rachel's juicy pussy, giving her deeper and harder thrusts making her experience intense multiple orgasms. This made me explode hard deep inside her dripping cunt. Such nasty steamy thoughts made me totally lose control and I ended cumming all over my bedsheets. I wished every drop of my warm cum was actually buried deep inside her pussy.

As I lay there, trying to catch my breath, I knew I had to reach out to Rachel and make real plans to hook up with her.

I will have her soon enough, I thought as I picked up my phone to call her.

Published 
Written by jayden24carter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments