Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rounds - The Stairwell

"A boy and a girl get it on in a deserted stairwell."

9
4 Comments 4
22.7k Views 22.7k
857 words 857 words
College. The best time of our lives is here and now. I am an RA which stands for Resident Assistant. I am just supposed to guide students, keep them involved in school activities, and be there if I am needed. Also, I have one more responsibility, I have to do rounds. Basically, I walk around the building and report anything suspicious or even maintenance issues on my rounds sheet. This is tedious work and I absolutely cannot stand it, no RA likes the chore. So, I usually do it quickly and rather sloppily. Hey, I get paid regardless.

Well, I was doing rounds one day through Conner’s Hall. It sucks because it is six floors and the hall ways are way too long for my liking. But, by far, the worst thing about this building is the “Underground Railroad.” It is what we RAs call the North side of the building: farthest from the entrance, lights are never all working at once, and people rarely use it because it is, frankly, scary as shit. As a member of Residence Life, I am obligated to check it on my rounds.

Every now and then I smell questionable things like Mary Jane or that tell-tale stench of Tequila, but I just keep walking. Let them have some fun. My freshman year I did some of the same things. Now that I am a senior I go to bars to drink like a grown-up. Anyway, on this particular night, I decided to actually investigate The Underground Railroad. It was a slow night and I had nothing waiting for me except Netflix and my softest blanket.

After pulling the door open to the stairwell, I let it slam behind me. I heard faint voices.

“Mmmm, you taste so good…” a male voice echoed through the stairs.

I stopped dead in my tracks… What was that?

“Shhhh… I think I heard a door close. We should go back to your room,” a girl said, slightly anxious.

“No, baby, aren’t you turned on? We are slightly in the open… exposed, able to be caught at any time,” he replied and she cried out with pleasure. Call me crazy, but I got very turned on just listening to them. I wanted a peek. Climbing very lightly, I stole a glance around the corner.

The two of them were half-clothed. The girl wore a short skirt and just a bra, her shirt lying on the steps. The guy was in jeans and no shirt, his finely sculpted body covering hers fully.

Michellegray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Michellegray

Their breath mingled together and was rapid. She moaned as he bit her lip and then trailed kisses down her neck, to her collarbone, and then he pulled the cup of her pink bra down. Her back arched off the wall, pushing her full breasts into his mouth. He grabbed onto her nipple with his mouth and sucked while uncovering her other one.

I couldn’t believe myself. I had never done anything like this before. But being a voyeur was…exciting…sexy…I was horny as hell. I stared on, daring myself to be caught. Her hands tangled in his hair while she threw her head back in ecstasy, her breathing ragged. Slowly, she found his zipper and I could tell when she had his dick in her hands because he released a guttural, primal groan. She stroked him the best she could as his hand slid under her skirt. I could only imagine the pleasure he gave with that hand.

His thumb circling her clit as another finger slid into her pussy. She rocked her hips to the rhythm of his hand.

“Ah, shit. More,” she said, biting her lip and grabbing his neck. He lifted her up and hitched her skirt to her waist. After she helped him with the condom, he slammed into her. Fast and hard, I could hear their bare skin rubbing together. My hands found my own nipples because I couldn’t help myself. I was super wet beneath my jeans.

“Ohhhh, yeah.” The girl whimpered as her arms tightened around his neck. He buried his face in her neck as he moved his hips, thrusting into her.

“Are you gonna come for me?” he asked her.

“Yeeeesss. Make me come, baby. I’m close. Don’t stop,” she groaned. He dug into her hips with his fingers so tightly that I was sure her pale skin was going to bruise the next day. He slammed in and out of her and her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

“Ahhhhh… fuck!!” she shouted as she came hard around him. He gritted his teach and gave her three more thrusts before exploding.

My own breath hitched in my throat. I hadn’t realized that I was teasing my own pleasure button through my denim jeans. I was so aroused, I rushed through the rest of my rounds so I could go home and masturbate! And the entire time, I was thinking about that couple in the stairwell. Maybe being an RA has its perks at times. My first stint into voyeurism did not disappoint. 

Published 
Written by TheSexyScribe13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments