Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced By A Student - Part II

"Monica pays a price - or gets what she wants? - for being a tease."

82
12 Comments 12
6.0k Views 6.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

The morning after my office encounter with Monica, reality began to set in. The day before I was still riding high from the thrill of it all, but the next day my mind was filled with all of the possible consequences and deep fear crept over me. If anyone ever found out about what happened, I’d not only lose my job but my entire career. If I got fired for having an affair with a student, no other school would ever hire me. If it came out now, Monica would get expelled too, but once she had her degree they couldn’t do anything to her. She’d be free to tell anyone and I was panicking over the idea of having to trust a twenty-two-year-old to not talk about something that would be prime gossip for anyone her age.

What made matters worse was that for all of my fear, I wanted to do it again. I wanted to finish what we started. Monica had already given me the best blowjob of my life, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get the image of her laying on my desk with her legs spread open waiting for me to fuck her. One lick of her pussy was all I got, and I wanted much more. I was desperate for her, but the reminder of how close we came to getting caught terrified me. I nearly lost everything. I couldn’t risk that.

It was a bit of scheduling luck, but I only had one class to teach today and it was an evening class, so I’d be off campus until late in the day. That made the odds of me running into Monica pretty low. I didn’t know what I was going to do about this situation, but I knew I needed time away from Monica so that I could get my head straight.

I was all nerves as I headed to work. Once on campus, I made my way through the halls with my head on a swivel, hoping to spot – or rather not spot – Monica. I managed to get to my lecture auditorium without a sighting. All I had to do was get through the next three hours, then I’d be done for the week and have the weekend to think things through. I knew I couldn’t avoid her forever, but having a few days to clear my head could only help.

Today’s class was an exam preparation class, so I didn’t have to lecture. Students just had to come in, drop off their final assignments, and pick up a practice exam. As it got closer to class time, students began to pour into the lecture hall. Maybe fifty or so students filed in, dropped off their assignments, picked up a practice exam, and then made their way to their seats.

Then Monica walked in. She wasn’t in this class and had no reason to be here. She had a wicked grin on her face that could only mean trouble. Part of me wanted to kill her, the other part of me wanted to fuck her. She was wearing a short white skirt and a light blue v-neck sweater that somehow made her tits look bigger than they’d ever appeared to be before. She locked eyes with me, staring at me the whole time she approached.

“Here’s my final assignment Professor Stevens,” she said directly handing me a folder rather than adding it to the pile along with the other student’s work. Given that she wasn’t in this class, I had no idea what she just gave me, but like the other students, she picked up a practice exam and took a seat. She chose a spot in the front row, directly in front of me.

Once the room was full and the practice exam started, I opened the folder that Monica had given me. It was a letter, along with some blank sheets of paper to make it look like a proper assignment. I began to read.

Dear Professor Stevens,

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. As amazing as it was to suck your cock, my college goal wasn’t to blow a professor, it was to fuck one. To fuck you.

Riding home on the bus knowing that I had your cum on my sweater and in my hair was the hottest thing ever. I felt like such a slut. I’m not normally like this, you bring it out in me, and I love it. I secretly hoped that someone might have noticed the stains on my sweater and realized what they were. I felt so naughty and I wanted to share that with someone, even if it was just a stranger on the bus. I wanted to look like the sweet innocent girl who just sucked her professor’s cock.

It made my pussy sooo wet. I can’t wait to have more of your cock. I need it so badly.  I played with my pussy for hours last night. I was so horny and I just couldn’t get you out of my head. My vibrator felt good, but I know how much better your cock is going to feel. You filled my mouth, now I need you to fill my pussy.

Look up, right now. Look at me.

I’d almost forgotten where I was, lost in Monica’s words, but I realized she was telling me to stop reading and look up at her.

Monica was maybe fifteen or twenty feet away from me. She was smiling, knowing for sure that she had my attention. She looked side to side, making sure no one was watching, and slowly began to lift her skirt as she spread her legs. Within moments I had a clear view of her white panties. I could even see what looked like a wet spot forming. Very subtly, she moved her hand down and pulled her panties to the side, showing me her pussy. Whatever professional fears I had from yesterday went right out the window. I was going to fuck the shit out of this girl. Monica pulled her hand away, and closed her legs, making it look like she’d just been adjusting her skirt. She gave me a look and used her eyes to nod to the letter that she’d given me. I went back to reading.

I hope your cock is as hard as my pussy is wet now. I want you so fucking badly. My cunt is aching for you. When class is over, I’m getting your cock. I won’t take no for an answer. I don’t care if it’s in your office, in your car, in a storage closet...I’m getting your dick. No talking, no foreplay. Just fuck me.

I’m going to assume that my panties will be soaked by now so I think I’m going to slip out of class and find a place private where I can get myself ready for you.

I’ll be waiting for you in the hall when class is over.

Xoxo

Monica

After I finished reading her letter, I closed the folder and put it directly into my briefcase. Right on cue, Monica stood up and made her way to my desk.

“I’m sorry Sir, I feel so stupid. I just realized I’m in the wrong class. It’s no wonder these test questions were so hard.”

She dropped the practice exam on my desk and walked out of the lecture hall. My eyes were glued to her ass the whole time as she walked away. She was going to get the fucking she wanted.

The next two and a half hours felt like two and a half years. As each student turned in their practice exam, I knew that I was getting one step closer to plowing my cock into Monica. I was sweating with anticipation and my heart was racing. It got to the point where I couldn’t wait any longer.

“Listen, class,” I interrupted the exam takers. “Something has come up so we’re going to have to call it a day, ok? You should be mostly finished by now anyway. You can either turn what you’ve done in now or finish them off at home and turn them in on Monday, sound good?”

There were some complaints and grumbles, but I was in no mood to hear any of it.

“Sorry, but this is the way it has to be. Either drop off what you’ve done already here or put them in my box Monday morning. Let’s go now, everyone, it’s time to head out.”

I practically had to push the last few students out of the lecture hall, but they were finally gone. I saw Monica seated on a bench waiting for me just outside of the class. I ran to my desk and gathered up my things in record time. I waited near the door of the lecture hall for the hallway to clear out. Within minutes, Monica was the only student left in this wing of the building. I walked towards her quickly and grabbed her arm, perhaps a little more roughly than I intended to.

“Come with me, now,” I said.

“Am I in trouble, professor? Did I do something wrong?” She was being coy.

“You know exactly what you did young lady, and it won't go unpunished."

I pulled her by her arm around the corner to a professor’s staff room that I fully expected to be empty so late in the day. I opened the door and popped my head inside.

“Hello? Anyone here?”

There was no answer.

“Quick, get in there,” I instructed Monica, then followed her inside.

“Professor, this is so naughty! We're going to fuck in the teacher’s lounge?”

I couldn’t even speak. I dropped my briefcase and threw my jacket on a chair, before locking the door.

“Oh my, you are excited, aren’t you?”

I was too focused to reply. I pulled Monica over to the far side of the room. I couldn’t fuck her in the staff room because it might have been too loud and we could have gotten caught. I chose this staff room for a reason though. A few years back, the administration built a safe room to protect the staff should an ‘event’ occur.  Not only was it secure, but it was soundproof. It was the perfect place to fuck a student. I wondered if I would be the first to do so.

I fumbled with my keys, looking for the right one to the safe room. I’d finally gained some composure and could speak.

“Monica…what you did to me in that classroom…”

“Did I get your dick nice and hard?”

I briefly stopped what I was doing. “I’m going to fuck you so goddamn hard you’re never going to tease me like that again.”

“That sounds like a reason to tease you even more."

I’d gotten the door open and ushered Monica inside. The room was sparse, it wasn’t exactly built for comfort but there was a sturdy table in the middle of the room. Monica saw it and instantly knew what to do. She went ahead of me and sat on the table spreading her legs, waiting for me with a sly smile on her face.

“I’m so fucking horny,” she said. “Come fuck me, professor.”

I took my shirt off, tossed it to the floor, and undid my pants as I made my way towards her. Monica took her sweater off, exposing her breasts held in place with a pushup bra, which she immediately took off. As I got closer, Monica briefly slid off the table to take her panties off. She got them down to her knees and then sat back on the tabletop, waiting for me to take them the rest of the way off. As I got to her, I lifted her legs by her knees, yanked her panties off, and tossed them to the floor. I stepped into her, leaned in, and began to kiss her as I let my pants fall to my ankles. I worked my boxer shorts down and my cock sprang to life. Monica reached down and took it in her hand while we still kissed. I moved my hands to her tits and began to fondle them.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

Monica pulled away from our kiss.

“I can't wait. I'm already so wet. Fuck me.”

I pushed her back onto the table as I pulled her forward closer to the edge, still holding her legs by her knees, spreading them wide open. Her glorious fuck hole was in full view and didn’t waste any more time. I brought the head of my cock to her opening and began to rub it up and down the length of her warm, wet slit.

“Please…” she begged.

It felt good to tease her back, but it was going to feel better to fuck her. I positioned my cock just right and began to push into her. She was so wet, it slid in with just the most gentle amount of resistance. I slowly worked my cock in and out of her a few times before my cock was covered in her cunt juice, eliminating the small amount of friction that had been there.

“Oh fuck…oh fuck…yes…you have such a good cock, this is what I wanted for such a long time.”

“You little cock tease. Are you happy now?”

“Yes…yes…professor, I am. Give it to me more.”

My cock was gliding in and out of her with ease. Her pussy had a tight hold on my cock, but she was so well-lubricated that I was able to fuck her deep and hard without much effort. As we got into a rhythm, Monica just laid back and let me have my way with her. She looked stunning. Her blond hair was splayed out around her head almost like a halo, her arms were stretched out, one grabbing the side of the table for support and the other behind her head for comfort. The position that she was in elongated her body, making her stomach taught and further accentuated the size of her tits which jiggled with every thrust that I gave her. I could feel her whole body relax as she lay there and let me fuck her.

After just a few minutes of working my cock in and out of her, Monica moved one of her hands to my chest and stomach, then down between her legs as she began to rub her clit. Softly at first, then more quickly as the intensity of our fucking picked up.

“Professor,” she moaned. “I’m gonna cum…you’re making me cum…I’m cumming…” she tailed off as I felt her body spasm and her pussy reacted by firmly gripping my cock in her hole, momentarily making it difficult to continue my pace. She moaned loudly as I saw her eyes roll back into her head, and her legs tensed up. After a prolonged few seconds, her body eased up again, and a huge smile crept across her face.

She propped herself up on her elbows, bringing her face closer to mine.

"Your cock feels so good, don't take it away from me. Please don't take it away from me. Give it to me, over and over again."

I responded to her encouragement by fucking her slower but harder than I had been, putting my weight behind each thrust as I tried to bury my cock as deep inside of her as I could.

“That’s it, Professor, give it to me like that, harder. Punish my pussy for teasing you."

“You're taking my cock like a whore."

“I’ve never been fucked this good. You’re going to make me cum again, I can feel it already.”

I was going to cum soon too. Seeing her naked body spread out before me, watching her tits bounce as I pounded into her, looking into her eyes, and hearing her dirty talk was all too much for me. I had to change positions to make this last longer. As badly as I wanted to shoot my load into her, I didn’t want this to end just yet.

I picked Monica up and slid her off the table. My cock fell out of her as I spun her around and bent her over in front of me, pushing her head down until her face made contact with the table. I held her in place with my hand on the back of her neck. All of the pent-up frustration from her teasing got the better of me and I might have been a little rougher than I ever would have been, but I did owe her a bit of a punishment. With her now bent over in front of me, her skirt flopped down covering her bottom. I pulled it up to her waist, fully exposing her ass. I pulled my hand back and gave her a swat.

“Ooooh…” Monica moaned. “Is that for being a naughty girl?”

“Yes.” I wound up and gave the opposite ass cheek a spank, this time a little harder.

“I’m sorry, Professor. I know I deserve this. Please, give me more.”

I gave her a few more spanks and with the last one, I held my hand on her ass, and slowly passed my hand over it, as it started to turn a mild red. As much as I wanted to continue with her punishment, but dick was throbbing and I had to get it back inside of her sweet pussy.

I lifted her left leg and rested her knee on the edge of the table as I positioned myself behind her, grabbing my cock and feeling around for her pussy from behind.

“No one has ever fucked me like this before…from behind…with a tanned ass,” she was processing things and struggled to speak in complete sentences.

“This is the way naughty girls get fucked,” I replied as I found her hole and pushed my cock deep inside of her.

I removed my hand from her neck and used it to grab a handful of Monica’s hair. With my other hand, I alternated between cupping one of her tits and holding her waist in place as I fucked her.

“You said you wanted it hard, you’re getting it hard now aren’t you?”

“Yes, professor. Fuck me the way sluts get fucked.” Monica could barely speak and panted out the words instead.

“You thought flashing me your pussy in class made you feel in control…who’s in control now?”

“You are professor…. you’re in control…keep fucking me.”

I fucked Monica harder than I’d ever fucked any woman before. She brought out an animalistic quality in me that I didn’t know that I had. I pounded the fuck out of that poor girl’s pussy, using and abusing it in a way that no man ever had before. The sound of my body clapping against her ass echoed throughout the small room. For her part, Monica took it all like a champ, moaning and groaning like a porn star, not a college student.

“Oh god, oh god, oh fuck…” Once again she moved her hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit.

Monica was tensing up and I could tell that she was orgasming again. She was loud this time. For a brief moment, I thought she was crying, but she was just crying out. The clenching of her spasming pussy on my cock was too much for me and I was going to cum too. I pulled my cock out of Monica, spun her around, and forced her down on her knees. Knowing exactly what to expect, she opened her mouth wide and reached to stroke my cock the few times it needed before I shot a massive load all over her face. I did my best to fill her mouth, but there was just too much cum as my cock shot ropes all over the girl. When I was done, there was cum everywhere…on her face, in her hair, on her chest. Some of it missed her altogether and ended up on the table.

Monica stayed on her knees in front of me the whole time. When I finally stopped spurting cum, she took my cock in her mouth, sucking out the last bit of cum, and then used her tongue to clean me up.

I lowered a hand to Monica to help her up to her feet. She was absolutely glowing, and I’m sure I must have been too. She was half smiling, half almost laughing as I think she was beginning to wrap her mind around what just happened. For my part, I was feeling the same mix of ecstasy and elation that she must have been feeling too.

“Ow,” she said as leaned back on the table, before jolting forward. “You really smacked my ass good.”

“I’m sorry, I mean, that’s not me…I don’t know what came over me…”

“No, I liked it. I liked it a lot.” She seemed almost embarrassed to admit that but somehow wasn't embarrassed to use one of her fingers to wipe my cum off of her face, pushing it towards her mouth as she took it in and swallowed it.

“Hang on a sec, I’ll get you some napkins.” I knew there was some by the coffee machine in the main lounge.

“I guess I shouldn’t use my sweater again,” she said with a giggle.

When I returned to Monica, I was struck once again by how beautiful she was. She was still topless, her breasts proudly on full display. She was doing her best to straighten out her hair, but no matter what she did with it, she still looked like she just got fucked. Her skirt barely hung from her waist, and her panties were still on the floor off to the side of the table. Despite the state of her, Monica was radiant. She had a huge smile on her face and her big blue eyes just lit up the room. I knew then that this wasn’t a situation that I was just going to be able to walk away from. I needed to be with her again.

“Here,” I said handing her a pile of napkins.

“That was... incredible,” she said. “Pardon the cliché, but was it as good for you as it was for me?”

“The best. No one has ever made me cum so hard.”

“Same.”

There was a bit of a pause in our conversation as the two of us continued to take in what just happened.

“So um, I’ve never done anything like this before and I’m not sure how...”

“It’s ok, you don’t have to worry about me. I wanted this and you were kind enough to give it to me. I’m not going to stalk you or cause you any problems or whatever.”

“That’s not what I was dancing around. I was thinking more about how it would be good to see you again, maybe?”

Monica looked surprised, I think in a good way.

“You mean it, for real?”

“We’d have to be careful, and I mean, really, really careful, no more stunts like you pulled today, but this is good, right? Like, for the both of us?”

“A fantasy come true. I never let myself think that maybe it would ever be more than just a one-off thing."

The two of us got dressed as we spoke. I wasn’t worried about getting caught, there’s no way someone would ever come in here, even if someone came into the professor’s lounge. At worst, we’d have to wait it out for whoever to leave.

“You’re going back to the West Coast in three weeks, right?”

“I am. I have to, you know...commitments and all that.”

“Well, why don’t we make the most out of the next three weeks then?”

“Bet.”

“Bet? That means yes, right?”

“Yes, old man,” she said with a sarcastic tone, “bet means yes.”

“Do you live on your own?”

“More or less, I rent a room off campus.”

“Why don’t you spend the weekend at my place? Go home, put a little travel bag together and I’ll send an Uber to pick you up later tonight.”

Monica answered my invitation by hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her, she felt so good in my arms. She tilted her head up, kissed me, then looked me in the eyes and said, “I’m going to ride your dick all weekend. You’re going to be sick of my pussy by Monday.”

“I don’t think that’s possible,” I said smiling back at her, “but I’m willing to test the theory.”

 

End Part 2

Published 
Written by TraumaCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments