Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in the Stacks

"I put him through graduate school. Now what?"

25
17 Comments 17
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The stacks are not unfamiliar to me. I don't come here every day, but I've been to Wayne's study carrel many times over the years, and I often help him find obscure volumes while he works on his final degree. Not all scholastic works are online yet. Some are still only found in real hardcopy books. I know how to get around in this vast library with its millions of volumes.

We will soon be leaving this all behind when he gets his Ph.D in Geophysics. Tonight I need to see him before I go to work in the computer room of the University Hospital. I can't call him on his cell phone. Not if he's studying in the carrel. It's around 9:30 in the evening and my shift starts at 11:00 o'clock. I dislike texting if I need to talk.

My bare feet make little sound on the heavy concrete floor. I take my shoes off whenever I can. It's a freeing feeling for me. I often come upon little surprising vignettes in the stacks. Lovers and others playing their games. I just smile and pass them by. It's a playground for many who should be studying hard, like my Wayne.

As I approach his carrel, I hear an odd sound. I slow down and near him and then cannot believe what I'm seeing. My fiance is slowly humping into some girl, her skirt up over her butt, panties down, and him with his pants still mostly up, using his trouser fly opening to release his hard prick. Obviously, he'd been in a hurry to get down to business. The fucking asshole!

Maybe it's just me. My personality. I don't make a sound. I don't scream or hit him or anything. I turn and walk quietly away as the tears are starting to ooze out of my eyes. He doesn't even know I was there.

All our hopes and dreams. My hopes and dreams, I guess. Working so hard to get him through school so that then we could start living. Get married and find the perfect job for him. Maybe allow me to go back to college. I don't know. My dreams all falling apart.

I always thought I was the only woman he had been with. At least, he never mentioned any other girlfriends. We met as frosh at another university and we've been together ever since. I quit school and started working to keep us going. Our families were happy to let us get along on our own with the costs of school what they are. 

That is over. That is over, for good or bad. I've been royally screwed and not in a good way.

Then I see this stranger dude lying across the walkway through the stacks with a few piles of books around him. He looks like some little Sartre wannabe. No matter. He's cute enough. He'll do for me right now. I walk up to him, look down, and say, "Hey, I have something to show you. Mind following me for a minute? You won't be sorry.."

He looks up at me, squinting slightly. "What? Am I blocking the aisle?"

"No, no. Come on. Get up. This is important. Do I look like a serial killer?" I smile. I can be rather pretty when I smile.

Leaning over, I take his warm hand. He slowly stands up and I drag him down the aisle and around the end of the stack. There's a small alcove behind it formed by a buttress extending from the outer wall up against the shelving from behind.

"Wha... what? Okay, what is going on?" he demands to know. 

It gets cool, and stays cool, in the computer room where I work.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

It has to for the computers there to function well. So we wear warm clothes. I have on some wool slacks and a linen sweater. I pull down the pants and lean up against the buttress. I look over my shoulder and wiggle my ass a little. This guy cannot be this slow, I think to myself.

"Oh, shit, lady. What the hell?" He's freaking now. I may lose him, and I don't want to. I need this right now. I need it badly.

"Jeez, man. Whatta you think it is. Free pussy. Take it, please. I don't want anything from you, dude. I just need to get fucked right now, yes?" An offer he can't refuse, right? That's what I'm thinking now.

He's looking around now. Not a soul in this area. So quiet right now. He's gonna take a chance. I can see it in his face. 

I reach into my purse, dangling from my shoulder, and take out a condom. I carry them because, Wayne, the dipshit, never had a condom. No way was I getting pregnant before marriage. The little philosopher takes it with a grin as I drop my purse onto the floor.

It's getting hotter in this place. It's just me. Damn, I want this now. Glancing over my shoulder I can see my cute ass is about to be spread. Little dude is jerking, getting hard for me. Then he slips the rubber on and touches me. I'm ready, but he rubs some of my juices over my innie and enters it slowly. The best way, usually. But not tonight. I press back with vigor and accept all he has. Adequate. Oh, shit, yes. Fucking adequate, indeed.

"Good, my man.  Really good. Oh, yes." He needs to know I want it. I need it harder. "Harder, faster, deeper. Fuck me!"

Good boy. He's holding my hips and humping just the way he should. I came already. I do that when I'm really turned on. Not often, but tonight is different. Getting fucked by a stranger, and loving it. Oh, yes. Loving this. "Fuck me, little man." He's a trooper. We've been fucking for awhile. Slow and steady now. He's good.

He leans in and reaches up to fondle my braless breasts. I'm small enough I hardly ever wear one. Oh, nice. My nipples are so hard and he's pinching them. Just a little painful. Oh, so nice. Still humping steady. Coming again, and again.

"I gotta come now. I have to. Oh, yeah." Faster jerking up into me, and here it comes. He was right. He had to come. Me, too.

"Fill it, Jean Paul. Fill me up. Oh, fuck me."

Now it's over. And I have no regrets. None. Wayne deserved it, and I deserved a good fuck for once. My little philosopher pulls out slowly. "Here, let me get my bag. I have some tissues." I lean down and get my purse, giving him the tissues that he uses to clean us both up.

Cleaned up we are now rather shy with each other. At least, I am. Kind of not my style. But, no regrets. 

"So, uh. So, you want my number?" he asks, a little shyly it seems. Sure. Why the hell not. I get a pen and write my phone number on his wrist. Mine. To my cell. Besides, I think Wayne will be moving out soon. The lease is in my name. I pay all the bills. Things are changing. I give Jean a little kiss on the cheek, and I turn, still barefoot, and walk away. Still have to get to work.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments