Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spring Break 2022

"A widowers daughter comes home and brings a friend"

175
25 Comments 25
21.5k Views 21.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"50% True. Names & Locations have been altered."

As a recent widower, my college-age daughter has been great about coming home to check up on me for the past three months. My wife of twenty-five years, her mother, Cherie, passed away unexpectedly due to cancer. She felt fine one day, the next day she was in the hospital, and then four days later she was gone.

Being her senior year, Tasha had a trip planned with a group of sorority sisters to go to Cabo for the week, but she cancelled about a month ago. She told me she’d come home for the week and help me clean out Mom’s clothes. I was thankful for the help but more importantly the chance to spend time with my daughter. I had been a bit lonely.

A few days before her arrival Tasha called and asked if she could bring one of her friends home for the week. She said the friend, Shane, had never been to Wine Country and Tasha wanted to take her to a few places in the afternoons. She explained that we could do our chores during the morning and then the girls would go wine tasting and shopping in the afternoons. I told her the added diversion would be great.

On Friday afternoon I heard the slam of car doors in the driveway. I got up from my home office and went out the front door to greet Tasha and her friend. “Tasha, I’m so glad you’re home!”

Tasha looked up from grabbing her suitcase in her trunk, “Daddy!” We quickly embraced for a long hug. While it had only been one month since she was last home it felt much longer. As we broke our hug she said, “Dad, this is Shane. Shane Shuman.”

I had noticed the other girl as I hugged Tasha, they looked very much alike as tall curvy blondes. Their sorority at UC Santa Barbara has a reputation for being the “blonde house.” But when I turned to look at Shane I was taken aback by her natural beauty.

Unlike most college sorority girls who emulate the Kardashian types with heavy make-up, fake eye lashes, ridiculously long finger nails and such, Shane looked like the porotype “California Beach Babe.” She had long straight hair just past her shoulders, wore very little makeup, a touch of mascara, and what I assumed to be lip gloss.

After a simple hug and pleasantries, I told the girls, “The Napa guys will be hitting on you two cuties all week long. Be prepared.”

Shane laughed and said, “They can’t be any worse than horny frat boys!”

I looked at Shane funny, pointing to myself, and told her, “Hey, I was a horny frat boy!”

I took the girls inside and Tasha got Shane set up in the guest room. Soon they joined me on the back patio looking out over our vineyards. I was drinking a cold beer, but Tasha opened a bottle of our estate Pinot Grigio for her and Shane. I quickly learned that Shane was from Santa Cruz, a spot very close to my heart, her dad was a dentist and her mother a nurse.  Shane said she had two older brothers, so she was very much a tomboy until about age fifteen when she “blossomed” and began dressing more girly.

I looked at Tasha with a grin. “Don’t even say it, Dad. She already knows that I was a tomboy too. It’s probably why we’ve become such good friends.”

Shane complimented us on the house and the beautiful vineyards. We both gave Cherie the credit since she had designed the home and did all of the decorating. “Wait until we give you a tour of the winery and tasting room,” Tasha said. “My mom was the genius behind every detail in the tasting room and outdoor area.”

“I might have had a few good suggestions,” I said as I laughed. Being a fifth-generation grape grower and second-generation winery owner I knew a thing or two, but my wife was driving force on making the guest experience second to none.

“When I told my folks I was coming home with Tasha my parents said they’ve been to your winery. Dad said he loves your Cab,” Shane said.

“I’m happy to hear they enjoyed themselves. Get me their address and I’ll send them a mixed case of wine,”  I said.

I asked the girls what they wanted to do for dinner and Tasha said they had been talking about Mexican food on their drive. We made plans to head downtown to Mazatlán, our favorite dive taqueria. Great food, basic tables and chairs, nothing fancy, and the local’s favorite no-frills spot.

“Dad, we need to fatten you up. You’ve lost too much weight,” Tasha told me. I appreciated her concern but in truth I hadn’t felt this great in over a decade. The first month after my wife passed, I lost twenty pounds. I barely ate as I walked around in a daze. The last two months I had lost another ten pounds as I had gone back to the gym, both for my physical and mental health. And I was eating healthier too.

Shane quickly interjected, “Your dad is handsome. He’s a total snack. I bet he’d be very popular with women his age, and younger.”

“Oh my God, Shane! You’re talking about my dad. I’m right here,” Tasha firmly said.

“What? Your dad is a DILF,” said Shane.

Tasha was now laughing, “OK, just stop. I’m going to kill you. My dad is not a DILF.”

I played dumb, asking, “Girls, what is a DILF?”

“Dad, stop!” said Tasha. “I’ve heard you call Mom a MILF a million times. You know what that means. Can we go to dinner now?”

I must admit my ego needed that boost from a young cute girl like Shane. While I had no intention of trying to date soon it was something that one of my beer buddies had talked to me about recently.

Our trip into town went as planned. We had dinner and gave Shane a quick tour of the downtown area. When we got home the girls headed back to the patio to finish the bottle they had opened earlier.

As had become my nightly routine I went out to the spa to relax before bed. Since my wife’s passing, I found it helped me fall to sleep easier. The girls moved next to the spa as we chatted for nearly an hour. When I got up to exit the spa my swimsuit dang near fell off from my weight loss.

“Dad, you need a smaller pair of boardshorts. Tell me your size and I’ll order you a new pair,” Tasha said.

“Only O’Neill’s,” I said.

“That’s right, only O’Neill’s!” said Shane. “I knew I liked you Mister Delu.”

I smiled at Shane, “Please, call me Scott. And, yes, only O’Neill’s.” I went on to explain to Shane that I grew going to my Grandparents vacation home in Santa Cruz, just off Seabright Beach, during my childhood. I proudly boosted to her, “I’ve been wearing O’Neill’s boardshorts since 1970.”

As I dried off Tasha told me that I was looking really good physically and that I should keep it up at the gym. “I forgot what a big frame you have. You're no longer the Pillsbury Dough-Boy. We should probably go through your closet tomorrow too. You must need more that just a swimsuit. All your clothes must be too big.” She was right, all of my clothes were baggy. I didn’t want to admit to her that I had to buy a new work belt last month.

“Let’s take your dad shopping tomorrow afternoon,” said Shane. “You two said the tasting rooms will be packed on the weekends so we can help you pick out some new clothes. Scott, what do you think?”

I was a bit taken aback. Truth be told I hadn’t been shopping in over a decade. My wife had bought most of my clothes unless it was my work boots or a Carhart jacket. “Girls, you got to remember, I’m fifty-two, I’m not a college-age kid. We can go, but I have final approval.”

The girls opened another bottle of wine and I told them I was going in to shower off, read, and go to bed. I crawled into my bed about 11pm and was soon asleep.

Later I was awoken by the feeling of a kiss on my lips. I thought I was dreaming. Then another kiss. I opened my eyes to see Shane under the covers with me. A bit startled I sat up, “What’s going on?”

“Scott, be quiet. I don’t want Tasha to hear,” Shane said.

“What are you doing in my bed?” I asked still a bit asleep.

“Well, you’re a handsome man. I’m a young woman. And you haven’t been laid in months. I thought we could have some fun,” said Shane.

I’d be lying if I didn’t admit I had not thought about what it would be like to fuck my daughter’s friend. Shane is an extremely cute young woman with a body any man would love to have in his bed. She is five foot ten inches tall, with long legs, and with a nice rack, probably 34 or 36 D’s.

“But you’re Tasha’s friend,” I protested. “You shouldn’t be in here.”

Shane continued, “Look, I’m a little buzzed from the wine. You’re a hot dad and I want to fuck tonight.” With that she leaned toward me and kissed me passionately on my lips. The next kiss she parted my lips with her tongue, and I happily accepted as our tongues danced briefly.

“Wow, you’re a good kisser Shane,” I confessed. It was then I noticed that she was not wearing a shirt. “Where is your shirt?”

“On the floor. So are my panties,” she said giggling.

My mind raced with thoughts both good and bad. The good was obviously that I could bang this young beauty tonight. The bad was that if my daughter caught us, she would probably hate me and her bestie forever.

Shane leaned in again and put her hands around my neck as we kissed again. “I want you to lick me tonight. I want you to fuck me tonight. But first I want your cock in my mouth,” she said as she pulled back the sheets to find my dick already erect.

I was like the character in the Animal House movie, with the Angel me on one shoulder and the Devil me on the other shoulder. “Fuck her,” said the devil. “No, don’t, she is your daughter’s friend,” said the angel. One look at Shane’s naked body was just enough to push me over to the devil’s side. As she took my rock-hard cock into her hand I confessed, “Shane, I have only been with a few women in my life. And I was with Cherie for almost thirty years.”

BrunetteAmia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrunetteAmia

She looked at me and said, “Let’s just have some fun tonight.” And with that she started stroking my manhood and positioned herself between my legs. With our eyes locked on each other, Shane slowly licked the underside of my cock from the base all the way up to the head. She swirled her tongue around my mushroom head before taking my cock deep into her warm wet mouth.

Soon she was licking me from my head down my shaft and begin to lick my balls. “I’m so happy you’re shaved. I wondered if guys your age manscaped,” Shane said.

I chuckled, “Guys my age are old, not dead. Of course, we shave downstairs. We want our balls licked and sucked just like in the porn we watch.”

With that she took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked on it a bit, with her hand she went back to stroking my cock. I let out a soft moan and said, “Oh yes. That feels soooo good.”

What happened next took me by surprise. Shane pushed my legs wide open, and her tongue went from my balls down to my asshole where I received my first rim job. As she circled my starfish, she continued stroking my pink steel. As I tried to focus on the anal pleasure, I was on sensory overload, so I grabbed her hand on my cock. She must have got the message because she started going a bit more aggressive with her tongue. I heard her spit on my browneye and Shane began fucking my ass with her tongue. I wondered if this is what a woman feels when she is eaten out. Again, I moaned and stammered, “Oh my God. That is amazing.”

Shane moved north and was once again bobbing on my dick and I was enjoying the view, but I had other things in mind. “Let me return the favor. Let’s trade positions,” I told her.

As we both moved, I got my first look at her pussy. Shane had a small little Dorito sized triangle of short hair above her honey pot. It was hard to make out with her golden blonde hair. The carpet matched the curtains, as we used to say. I gently placed my palm over her entire pussy and I could feel her warmth and wetness. I made circular motions to increase the blood flow to her lady bits.

With my other hand I softly caressed her breasts. With her all over tan her boobs were a lovely brown with small one-inch areolas and dark brown eraser sized nipples. My hand on her pussy began to move up and down and I slowly allowed one finger to fall into her naturally lubricated slit.

I probed my index finger into her wet box and Shane released a heavy sigh. I made a few simple in and out motions to gather her silky wetness. I moved slowly up and down her crack several times before I felt for her clit. When I hit her bean she twitched and said, “Yes.”

Knowing she was fully aroused and wet I kissed her inner thighs and her pubic area before landing several kisses on her pinkness. Just as with my finger, I let my tongue make several slow strokes up and down before exploring her inner lips. I would lick and then suck. Shane had my long black locks in her hand and was pulling my face into her pussy.

When I flicked her clit with my tongue Shane’s hips moved side to side first, then began to slowly raise and lower. “Oh, fuck yes. Hit my clit. Go hard and fast on her,” she said. Not wanting to disappoint my young partner I did as requested.

I alternated between about ten seconds of licking and three seconds of sucking on her little white tic-tac clit. Shane was in ecstasy as she moaned and continued her hip motions. Knowing she was close I added two fingers deep into her hole and quickly found her g-spot. “Oh My God! Yes! Yes! Yes!” she mumbled. Her body shook as she gushed all over my face. I moved back to kissing her inner thighs when I noticed Shane had finally let go of my head.

I looked up to see her with a big smile and a bit of a smirk. “You need to teach some frat boys how to pleasure a woman. You’re talented!”

My head swelled and my ego almost burst. To have a young, hot, twenty-two-year-old beach babe tell me that I am great at orally pleasuring her, well, I was floating on air. I laughed internally as I thought, “My beer buddies will never believe me.”

I moved up and snuggled Shane. She looked at me and kissed me. “Mmmm, I love tasting my pussy juice on my man’s lips,” she said. I just smiled as I wondered what was going to happen next.

I sat up in bed and asked if she’d like anything to drink, “I need some water,” I said. Shane said she’d love some too. I opened my small fridge in the bedroom I grabbed a couple of bottles of water. Due to the size of “Casa Vino” my wife had the forethought to have a small dorm size fridge installed in the sitting area.

After we had our much-needed water Shane confessed, “Just so you know, you’re the first older guy I’ve been with. And my first DILF.” For whatever reason she felt very comfortable with me and continued, “I’ve only slept with five guys at college. Most were a hookup or two.” She started to say something about Tasha before catching herself, “Oh, you probably don’t want to know about Tash’s sex life. Sorry.”

Soon her hands were rubbing my chest, stomach, and arms. I told her I liked her sensual touch. Then she began teasing me by slightly grazing my cock. She next grabbed my rock-hard tool and said, “How do you want to fuck this young hottie?”

I told her, “It’s been several months so I’m game for anything.”

Shane laughed, “Oh hell no. We’re going to do several positions. What are your favorites?”

At this point I figured we had shared quite a bit, so why not be honest. “Well, I love cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, and several I don’t even know what they’re called. My wife and I saw them on Pornhub and tried them,” I told her.

“You and your wife watched porn together? That’s so cool,” Shane said. “I just can’t imagine my parents watching porn together.”

The next thing I knew Shane was climbing on top of me and we were soon fucking slowly in cowgirl. As she rode me I devoured her lovely tits. We moved through several positions over about twenty minutes when I knew I was close. We were both on our backs, with Shane riding my cock so I could see my dick going in and out of her honey pot. I also had easy access to her clit.

“I’m getting close. Don’t worry, I’ll pull out,” I tell her.

Shane quickly replied, “I’m on the pill, but I want you to cum in my mouth. I love the taste of jizz.”

This just turned me on even more. “OK, get on your knees on the floor. I’ll stroke my cock and then cum in your mouth.” We quickly moved into position and as I started to stroke my love stick Shane took it in her mouth and with one hand started jacking me off. The other hand rubbed my balls. Soon I was telling her, “I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum.”

And with that I shot streams of my hot sticky man milk deep into Shane’s mouth as I pushed her head down on my cock. When I was done twitching my cock shrunk and exited her mouth. Shane looked up at me, opened her mouth showing off her mouth full of my jizz, and then she swallowed.

“Mmmm, that was a nice big load. And a bit sweet. You must eat a lot of fruit,” she said. Shane stood up and kissed me passionately. “I’d really like to spend the night with you, but I better go back to the guest room.”

I looked her deep into her eyes, “Thank you, Shane. I’ll never forget you. That was a lot of fun, and just what this old guy needed.”

As she quietly sneaked out of my room, I slid into bed wondering if it were a dream. I knew it was reality, but how did I get so lucky?

In the morning I rose at my usual 6am, showered, and got dressed. I went out to the kitchen and started a big pot of coffee. Soon Lupe, my newly hired cook and maid, arrived to make breakfast for the three of us.

The girls were surprised I had planned brunch for us. Tasha was happy to see I hired a chef to make meals versus going out for dinner.

As we sat down Tasha looked at me and said, “Well, I bet you two are really hungry after last night.”

I was stunned. I did not know what to say.

Shane tried to play dumb, “What do you mean, Tash?”

Tasha laughed, “It’s OK. I’m not mad. I was last night, but you’re both adults. And I know my horny bestie probably initiated it. But you two were a bit loud at times.”

Still stunned I could not talk. I wanted to, but I did not know what to say. Here is my daughter saying it is cool I fucked her bestie last night.

“Of course, it was my idea. I snuck into your dad’s room. He was sound asleep,” Shane told Tasha.

“OK, I don’t want to know any more. Pass the waffles please,” Tasha said.

I looked at Shane and she gave me a wink.

We hooked up two more times that week. And each time it got better and better. The girls were a big help cleaning out my wife’s closet, dresser and such. They enjoyed themselves tanning at the pool, going wine tasting, shopping, and hitting a few bars downtown.

When they left early Sunday morning, I thanked them both for the help. Shane gave me a simple kiss and told me, “Take your time mourning your wife. But when you’re ready you’ll be a big hit with the ladies.”

“He’s in no hurry. He got laid this week God knows how many times,” Tasha snickered. “Dad, I’ll be back soon. I love you,” and she gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

The girls got into Tasha’s car, waved goodbye, and headed down the driveway through the vineyards. About six hours later I received a text from Tasha saying they were back in Santa Barbara. “Daddy, I’m home safe. I’ll be back in three weeks. Shane wants to come too.”

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments