Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Student Party Fun.

"Clothes come off at the party, then the fun really starts!"

19
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

In my student days, aged about nineteen or twenty, I went to lots of wild student parties. Some in particular stick in my mind. Here’s one. I still remember most of what happened but if I’ve forgotten any detail I’ve added what would inevitably have happened.

As usual at our parties, as the night drew on, boys and girls were starting to shed their clothes. In fact, in one room lit by a blue light bulb, boys and girls were already dancing nude to pounding music in clouds of smoke from a smoke machine.

I hadn’t dared to go that far. I was with some other boys in another room, we were just in our briefs and boxers ogling the naked women in the innumerable porn magazines scattered around the place.

Some girls in the room were already nude or just in their underwear and girls’ bras and panties were scattered around the place. One of the boys suggested we swap our male underwear for girls’ panties. The idea was that if the owner then wanted her panties back she’d have to come and take them off us. That would give us a chance to have our sex kit played with, for us to get our hands on her naked body and perhaps even get lucky with her.

I’d also long had a thing about women’s panties. At home, I’d discovered the contents of my mother’s laundry basket and I’d found wearing her panties and masturbating in them incredibly erotic. So three or four of us picked up girls’ panties and went into the bathroom to change. Crammed together with other boys all stark naked and with our cocks up hard trying on girls’ panties to see which looked sexiest was a very erotic experience.

As usual at these parties, I and some of the other boys wore sexy male underwear to show off our sex kit. I’d come in tiny blue briefs that barely covered even my flaccid penis let alone the erection the porn and naked girls were giving me.

But the girls’ panties were even briefer and sexier than that. The thin cloth was taut over my hard-up cock, an erotic feeling I’ve always enjoyed, and showed the outline of our erect penises and balls in detail. I remember the panties I was in were light grey satin with lacy hems. They were so brief my penis head, my balls, and pubic hair poked out above the top and at the sides, and, at the back, the panties were just a thin thong gusset deep in my bum crack.

Just in the girls’ panties we went back into the room and started parading around. We posed in ways that really showed off our sex kit, thrusting our hips, stepping a foot up onto a chair, and squatting. The girls started laughing and giggling and calling us gay boys but we didn’t care. It felt incredibly sexy. Then a girl called out words to the effect:

“Let’s see some boy on boy! We know you all wank each other!”

Other girls and even some boys in the room started calling out the same and urging us on. I was standing there when one of the boys asked me if I’d “do one” for him. As he spoke I felt him fondling my almost naked backside and running his finger slowly up and down the thong gusset nestling in my bum crack.

I’d done “boy on boy” before in my last year at school when I was eighteen coming up to nineteen. We hadn’t been gay, just incredibly sexually frustrated, and boys were easier to get than girls. We never got further than getting naked with each other, masturbating together with each other, and masturbating each other to orgasm. As I mentioned in my story “University Encounter” I’d briefly had a boy-boy relationship in my first few months at university. But at the time of that party, I wasn’t in any boy-boy relationship and was only after girls.

The boy feeling my bum was slightly older, a post-grad, probably in his early twenties. He was in tiny white girly panties and half his massive cock was poking out above the top. I also remember noticing how smooth and hairless his naked body was. I later discovered he was gay or bi and I guess he thought any boy who enjoyed wearing women’s panties must be similarly inclined.

I hadn’t hand-jobbed a boy or been wanked by a boy for ages. I was probably also a bit drunk or high on something and ready for anything. His hand was getting more and more adventurous, stroking my inside thigh tops and the panty gusset right underneath me between my spread legs. He was also brushing his own hard-up cock against my bum through his panties. You can imagine how my cock strained a few notches harder! Remembering the sexual pleasure I’d had with my university boyfriend earlier something just welled up within me.

AmyOwenns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyOwenns

I took his hand and we walked over to the girls. I determined to put on a good show. I remember the girls cheering as I stroked and fondled his cock and balls through his tiny thin panties as we stood there. I squatted in front of him to pull his panties down around his thighs below his balls. His erect cock bounced out and swung stiffly and he rammed his hips hard forward. I remember how his cock and balls were smooth and hairless except for a neat little tuft just above his cock.

I just couldn’t resist taking his big lust- and erection- swollen penis head into my mouth and massaging it with my lips and tongue. The way he involuntarily tried to ram his penis down my throat told me he liked that, and the girls’ excited squeals showed they liked it too!

Then I hand-jobbed him. I stood next to him and pulled my own panties down just below my balls so my cock head was poking his naked hip. His foreskin was quite loose to tug up and down and he’d oozed lots of pre-cum. I stroked his penis full length from my hand brushing his little tuft of pubes to my hand sliding up over his cock head. He grabbed my bum to pull me against me just like I did with girls when they hand jobbed me, squeezing my penis and balls against his thigh.

I wanked him for quite some time with excited girls around us squealing with excitement. When his cock suddenly hardened in my hand and he rammed his hips forward so I knew he was coming I tried to hold him back to edge him but I couldn’t. With a loud grunt and excited shrieks from the girls, he shot a huge load. He stood there panting afterward with semen dangling from his swinging half-erect cock onto the girl’s panties stretched down round his thighs.

“Go on! Let's see you jerk one off!” The excited girls around me squealed at me as I stood there with my own penis up hard.

After that, I just had to masturbate myself. I spread my legs as far as the panties around my thighs would allow. But I wanted more room to spread my legs so I took them off and was naked. I began to finger my cock and balls, working my penis to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity before I wrapped my hand around my cock and began to methodically tug one off.

I’d just started masturbating, with my legs spread and my hips thrust forward when one of the naked girls came up to me. She picked up the panties from the floor. She snuggled herself against me so her breasts were squeezed against my arm and her hairy pussy was brushing my thigh. She held the panties right in front of me so they brushed against my cock head as I wanked, feeling deliciously like the light touch of a girl’s fingers.

I masturbated running my spare hand over her naked bottom and her smooth thighs and fondling her cunt. My cock head rubbing against the other boy’s thigh when I’d wanked him had almost set me off already and I came quite quickly. I remember her shriek as I dug my fingers into her bottom to pull her hard against me as I came. To cheers and applause from the girls and the boys, I shot my own load, thoroughly soaking the panties with my cum.

I stayed until the party tailed off into the small hours but didn’t get any more sex. I just ogled the porn magazines scattered around and the nude girls, I got drunk and probably had another solo wank. The boy I’d hand-jobbed tried to chat me up for gay sex but I politely turned him down.

I put the semen-soaked girl’s panties back on and stayed wearing them all the time till I left. They didn’t belong to the girl who’d let me fondle her as I wanked, and their owner never collected them off me so I don’t know whose they were. I walked back through the dark empty streets to my own flat wearing her panties under my jeans. I guess she went home knickerless or picked up some other girl’s panties.

Some time afterwards, I got lucky with a girl, and that’s another story

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments