Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sheriff's Inmate

"No rooms at the inn!"

38
21 Comments 21
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Amber had been driving all day on her way to the college where she'd been accepted. She wanted to arrive with plenty of time to become familiar with her new surroundings, where she was to room with her sister, a third-year student. Amber had gotten a full athletic scholarship to attend. She stood about 5' 6", weighed 120 lbs, had sandy blonde hair, green eyes, 30D breast, and a taught, athletic build to her. She also had a tattoo on her back that read "Wild Child."

She was pushing her luck, and her gas gauge read zero as she pulled into the gas station. She was able to roll in on fumes. It was an old-fashioned gas station providing service, and a teenage boy came out to help. "Fill it up, please," she instructed the attendant as she got out of the car. "And can you check under the hood? I've still got a long way to go.

"Sure thing, ma'am," the boy said with a smile.

As she walked around the car, Amber couldn't help but notice how small the town was. The sun was starting to set, and she was hungry, tired, and she needed to find a place to sleep for the night.

"That'll be $35.00, ma'am." The boy's voice brought her back to reality.

"Thanks," Amber said as she followed him into the station and paid. In the corner of the room sat four men playing cards. They looked to be between the ages of forty to forty-five years old. Amber noted that one of them wore a uniform jacket with 'Carroll County Sheriff's Department' printed in yellow across the back.

"Excuse me. Can anyone tell me where I can get a bite to eat and a place to stay for the night?" Amber asked.

The sheriff laid down his cards and said, "I'm out, boys. Sure thing, missy. I was about to get a bite myself. Mind if I join you?" He had steel-gray hair, deep blue eyes, and a was built like a drill sergeant. He even had a short, military hair cut. Under his jacket, he was wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Sure, why not?" Amber answered. "If I have dinner with the sheriff, then I'm bound to stay out of trouble."

The men laughed politely at her joke, and Amber and the sheriff left the filling station. Amber introduced herself and drove while Sheriff Wells introduced himself as Gary and directed her to the local cafe. After they entered and found a table, Gary recognized someone at one of the other tables. Sliding his chair back from the table and standing up, Gary said, "That's Darrin Tanner. He runs the motel up the road a piece. Let me ask if he has a vacancy."

Amber picked up the menu and watched as Gary and the motel owner talked. At around six feet tall, he loomed over the much shorter Darrin. After a brief conversation, Sheriff Wells walked back to their table. "Well," Gary began. "Mr. Tanner said that out of his six motel rooms, four are occupied, and the other two have plumbing problems. I don't know of any other place nearby where you could rest up for the night, and I doubt you'd want to sleep in one of my jail cells."

"Damn!" Amber sat back in the chair, her shoulders slumping.

"Sorry, Amber, but we don't get many visitors here, and have limited accommodations."

Sitting back up, Amber cocked her head to the side and said, "So, what about one of those jail cells you have? At least it would be a bed and a roof over my head. Do you have a bathroom with a shower there?" Leaning forward and placing her hand on top of the Sheriff's, "You know, Gary, any port in a storm." Smiling, "What does a girl have to do around here to get locked up for the night?"

Sheriff Wells looked intently into Amber's eyes. "For the right girl, not much." Smiling, he added, "I won't even charge you with a violation to let you stay there."

Laughing, Amber said, "Thanks. This will be the first time I've ever slept in jail! I hope you won't mind me saying I hope it will be the last time.

After dinner, Gary helped Amber bring her bags into the jail and showed her where she could sleep. The cell area was quite large, with small cells along three of the walls, and a larger cell in the middle of the room. All the cots were pushed along the side walls. The bed in the middle cell was pushed up against the bars opposite the cell door.

"I'll take the middle one if you don't mind?"

"Sure, you're the only one here. In the heyday of this town, when my granddad was sheriff, this room was full. There would be two or three men in each cell every night. Nowadays, It's unusual if I get ten men a month in here." Pointing, "The bathroom and showers are right through there. You'll find everything you need. Well, I'll leave you to it, Amber. Good night."

"Good night, Gary, and thanks again."

With that, Sheriff Wells left the cell area and headed for the control room. Once there he turned on the monitors to the cell area and the showers, he removed his shirt and unzipped his pants. Gary began to play with himself while he watched her shower. Amber took a long, sensual shower, slowly and methodically soaping herself, lingering over her breasts and paying particular attention to her groin. He found himself thinking about how she would feel on him.

Watching her dry off, Gary noticed the tattoo on her back. He zoomed in to read it. "So, she's a Wild Child, is she?" he said out loud. He watched as she slowly put on a skimpy night shorts outfit. He decided that there was only one way to find out just how she felt about him, and maybe, just maybe how she would feel on him. And just how wild she was.

Zipping up his pants, not bothering with his shirt, he turned the monitors off and headed down to the cell area. Once there, Sheriff Wells found Amber lying on the bed, flipping through a magazine. Seeing him, she sat up straight, held the magazine over her barely concealed breasts, and said, "Just what are you doing here? Is this the reason why you wanted me to sleep here at the jail?"

Amber tried to get up, but Sheriff Wells pushed her back down.

"You asked to stay here. Remember?" He leaned in to kiss her gently, brushing aside the magazine and rubbing her breasts as he did. "Mmmmmm, Amber," he said. "Do you know how long it's been since I've been with a woman? It's been a long, long time. Please. Please let me be with you."

Amber flashed that he was begging her and felt a thrill of power. She had been with boys her own age before, but never with a man of the sheriff's age. The more Amber thought of it, the more attractive the idea became. "Yeah, sure, Sheriff. I'll let you be with me."

Amber moved over on the small cell cot to allow Gary to lay by her. Her body felt smooth and silky to him. She, too, was enjoying the feel of his touch. She began to purr as he rubbed one breast and suckled the other.

"That feels good, Mister Sheriff! Oh yes, that feels good!"

Gary slid his hand into Amber's night shorts and rubbed her sex. Amber began breathing heavily and moaned as his touching and fondling continued. He began sliding his middle finger in and out of her pussy, becoming wetter and wetter with each push.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, little missy. I can tell by the way you feel Amber, that you're not a virgin. But that's okay. You'll feel plenty tight around me."

"You're right, Mister Sheriff. I've been with a few boys, but all of them had small cocks. I'm sure since you're a full-grown man, yours will be much bigger. Show it to me now."

Gary stood up and removed the rest of his clothes. Amber sat up on the bed to get a better look.

Kicking his underpants aside, he began to wave his erection in front of her face, then asked her, "Is it bigger than what you're used to?"

"Oh my! Yes, Sir!" Amber said, smiling. "It's the biggest I've ever seen in real life." Reaching out, she took Gary's stiff, eight-inch cock into her hands and began stroking it.

Sheriff Wells bent down enough to caress her breasts and whispered, "Suck it, little missy. Suck my cock."

Amber wet her lips and placed the head of his cock to her mouth. She slowly moved her head up and down on his hard member. Her right hand stroked what part of him wouldn't go into her mouth. Sheriff Wells moaned as she did. Looking down, he watched as her head bobbed on his dick. It had been almost three years since he had had a woman.

Watching the head of a young woman sucking him was almost too much to bear. Amber continued to suck his cock, now a little harder and faster. With her left hand, she gently massaged his balls. The sheriff placed a hand on the top of her head, encouraging her to go faster and deeper. With a loud groan, Sheriff Wells shot his load into Amber’s mouth, watching intently as she swallowed.

GrettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrettaBrown

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Damnitall Amber!" he shouted. "Damn, that was the best blow job I've ever had."

Licking her lips, Amber asked teasingly, "Now Sheriff, will an older man like you be able to cum again? This time, say, deep inside a willing young lady?"

"Well, little missy," he said. "There's only one way to find out." Sheriff Wells pulled off Amber's top and pushed her back on the bed.

"I watched you on the monitors in the control room as you were showering. I noticed that you have a tattoo on your back that says, "Wild Child." I want to see just how wild you can get."

Amber smiled, “I thought you might need to keep an eye on your inmate. Did you like the show I put on for you?” With one finger, Amber motioned for him to come closer.

"Why don't you find out how wild I can be? I see that cock of yours is hard again." Gary leaned down to pull on Amber's night shorts, and she lifted her hips to help remove them. Positioning his face between her legs at her young pussy, he began to lick it, and Amber began to buck and moan with pleasure. He pulled her closer to his face. He then began to stick his tongue into her warm wet pussy, driving it deeper and deeper each time. 

Amber ran her fingers into Gary's hair and pulled his face hard against her. "Eat me, Mister Sheriff! Eat me! Make me cum all over your face! Oh, yeah! Yes, Sheriff! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

With that, shaking in her passion, Amber came all over Gary's face, then collapsed. After wiping off his face, her Sheriff mounted her. She could feel the tip of his penis on her pussy lips.

"Are you ready to have a real man, little missy?" Sheriff Wells asked.

With a dreamy smile, enjoying her afterglow, "Yes, sir, Mr. Sheriff! Yes. Fuck me good."

Sheriff Wells began to push his once again stiff eight-inch dick slowly up into Amber. She moaned with each pump he made.

"Damn, Gary, you're big! It feels as if you're ripping me in two."

"Good. You'll be thinking about my dick for a long while."

Still moving slowly, he began to push hard each time he went in. Amber moaned and bucked back against him with each push. She was cumming all over him as he continued to stroke, what felt like, further and further up into her. "Oh, God, Sheriff! Yes! Yes, Gary! Yes!"

Gary could feel Amber shaking all over. Kissing her lightly on the lips, "Get onto your knees and hold onto the cell bars." He pulled out and let her do as she was told.

Amber got on her knees. Facing the bars, she grabbed two of them and turned to look over her shoulder. Leaning against the bed, Gary positioned himself to enter her. Placing a hand on each hip, he gave one hard thrust, pushing all eight inches deep inside of Amber's waiting, wet pussy.

She began to buck and moan with each thrust. "Fuck me, Mr. Sheriff! Fuck me! Fuck me like I was some whore in lock up."

"Yeah, little missy. You want to be fucked like a whore, do you? Well, this Sheriff is gonna teach you to peddle your wares on my street corner. Take that, you dirty little girl!" Sheriff Wells started to fuck the hell out of Amber. Thrusting himself deeper and harder each time. Amber bucked back, moaning with pleasure.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh! You dirty little girl. I'm gonna fill you up!" With a loud grunt, Sheriff Wells pressed hard against Ambers ass and unloaded his seed inside of Amber. Her pussy tightened around his dick, milking every last drop as he gave a few more slow pumps into her. Leaning in next to her, he too grabbed the cell bars.

He began to kiss her neck and shoulders. "MMMMMMMM," Sheriff Wells said. "You are a wonderful inmate. I wouldn't mind it if you were the only one I had for the rest of my life."

Moving her hand to caress his face, Amber told him, "Yes, Gary. And you have been a wonderful sheriff. I bet no other sheriff is a good as you."

Turning her face to him, they began to kiss tenderly. While staying deep in her, Gary shifted and laid them down on the bed. "I want to stay deep in you all night," he said.

"Won't your deputy catch us in the morning?" she asked.

"Who cares. I've got eight inches stuck deep inside a beautiful young woman. I don't think that any of them would blame me for that. Hell, they've all got wives at home that they get to fuck every night. It's about time that I get a tight pussy to be in."

The next morning Sheriff Wells took Amber out for breakfast and then waved good-bye to her as she left. Amber still comes by to visit him as she passes through. Her sister even joined in their fun last time.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by bailiff
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments