Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To What Extent Will She Go To Stay On the Cheer Squad

"A college cheerleader needs to find a way to make money to pay expenses created by being a cheerleader."

109
26 Comments 26
8.3k Views 8.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words

When I was young, my mother ensured I was taking dance and gymnastics. Mom wanted me to follow her path through life. Mom was a cheerleader and wanted me to join the squad when I was old enough. Mom knew dance and gymnastics would give me the tools to become one.

Mom would always tell me how I would make a good cheerleader and how it would make me popular because I was. So once I was able at six, Mom ensured I was signed up to be a cheerleader for the junior football league.

Every year I cheered, and when I went to high school, it was like making the big leagues. I became a cheerleader as a freshman and cheered throughout my high school years. Mom was right. Being a cheerleader was like a badge of honor. It ensured you were accepted in the cool kids and jock groups. It made you popular and gave you quite an active social life. I became a head cheerleader in my senior league. This showed me how a woman could use her looks to gain acceptance and use her sexuality to gain things in life. I embraced that, and maybe I am shallow because I reveled in it.

Graduation came, and my high school years were left behind. I went to State College and didn’t want to give up my cheerleader life. Once accepted, I actively sought out what I needed to do to join the cheer squad.

I did what I had to and was awarded a tryout. I was so excited. I had to go on campus during the summer for weeks for the tryouts. It was the first time I was away from home on my own. I was so excited. I meet many nice girls and put my heart and soul into my tryouts. I thought I did great, but at the end of the tryout period, we were told we would be informed if we made it by mail in a few weeks.

Two weeks passed, and one day after I came home from work, there was a letter for me. I was so nervous. My hands were shaking, and my heart was pounding out of my chest. My mom stood quietly, waiting to hear the news, and seemed just as nervous as I was. Finally, I gathered up the courage and opened the letter.

My hands shaking, I read the letter. Then I came across those magical words, “We are pleased to tell you that you have made the cheer squad and are looking forward to you to joining us on Campus on August 4th.”

I looked up at Mom, tears running down my face. I could not move or speak for a few minutes from the shock of the news. I finally worked up the strength and yelled out to Mom. “I MADE IT!”

You would think Mom made the squad from her excitement. I finished my summer job by the end of July and got ready to head off to campus. My excitement increased every day until it was finally the day to leave.

The first few weeks were spent practicing. The days were long but needed to learn the routines. It was hard work, but I loved it. The other girls were great, friendly, and helpful. We were all like sisters and helped each other out.

All the hard work paid off. Finally, we were ready, and the first game was this Saturday. I was so excited to be prepared to perform and knew the routines like the back of my hand. I was so ready.

The Wednesday before the first game, we had a squad meeting. We reviewed some last-minute details and rules about behavior during the game and off the field. In no uncertain words, we were told that any violations of these rules would be immediate dismissal from the squad. I quickly glanced over them and was not too worried about them since none applied to me, so I didn’t expect to have any violations.

They then passed out another paper. It was a breakdown of expenses we would be responsible for throughout the season. I felt like my world had stopped. I didn’t have money like this. I saved some from my summer job that would cover about two weeks, but then I would have nothing for the rest of the year. I couldn’t ask my parents. They were already working extra jobs to pay tuition.

I tapped into my savings for the next few weeks to stay on the squad, but that money was drying up. I didn’t know what to do. Then one day between classes, I was sitting in the student union. An entertainment paper advertising the events in the area was on my table, so I started looking through it.

I turned the pages as I scanned the events. Then a large ad on page three stood out to me. The ad said, “Amateur Night at the PLEASURE DOME this Wednesday. All girls are welcome to come and perform. Our audience will determine the best dancers. First place is two hundred dollars, second place one hundred.”

I stared at the ad and thought to myself. “Two hundred dollars, oh god, I could use that money, but I couldn’t do that, could I?”

All kinds of thoughts were running through my mind. Finally, I realized it was class time, and I had to leave. Instead of leaving the paper on the table, I folded it, put it in my backpack, and headed to class.

I couldn’t concentrate in class; I kept thinking about the ad. We were three weeks into the season, and I loved being a cheerleader and didn’t want to have to leave the squad. But could I do this? Am I able to dance naked on stage? I thought about how we all went skinny dipping in high school and rationalized that it couldn’t be any different than everyone seeing me naked there.

I decided I was going to go for it. I had two days to pick the songs I would dance to. The ad said to have four pieces that would go with your routine. So I like four different tones. My first choice is Def Leppards “Pour Some Sugar ON Me.” I thought that would be an excellent dance to work a sexy routine.

Wednesday night came, and I went to the Pleasure Dome in a neighboring town. I was so nervous, but I found the courage to walk in. I was given a few forms to fill out and then was sent to a dressing room. I walked in and immediately felt out of place. Three other girls were there for the contest, and four others were regular dancers at the club.

My fear must have been apparent. It escalated even higher when I saw the other girls with sexy costumes for their routines. I had nothing to compare to them. I should leave. Then I heard a friendly voice. “Hi, hun. Is that what you are planning to wear?”

I turned to see a beautiful black-haired woman who had a beautiful body. From her large breasts to her tight firm ass, she was beautiful. I was too ashamed to answer. I just nodded my head yes.

“Hi, I’m Heather. Let’s see what I might have for you to borrow?”

She walked across the room and grabbed a costume from her closet area. Here this is just perfect for you. She came back and handed me a schoolgirl costume. “You’ll knock them dead in this love.”

“Put your blonde hair up in pigtails, wear these white thigh highs and these black heels, and you’ll do just fine.”

I did as Heather told me to do. I was next on stage. I looked at myself in the mirror, and a wave of confidence overcame me. Heather was right; I looked sexy. I took a deep breath and said, “I’m ready for this.”

A man’s voice shot through the dressing room as he yelled, “You’re up!”

Heather approached me, wished me good luck, and told me to relax, hear the music, and move to it. I listened to the DJ announce me on the stage. The music started, and I walked out onto the stage to a cheer of catcalls. I closed my eyes and believed I was back at a high school dance recital. I danced to the music, shaking and jiggling all over the stage. I must confess I got a kick being naked on stage for all to see as I danced.

The music ended, and I picked up the money thrown on stage and headed off. When I got back to the dressing room, Heather was there to welcome me back and give me praise on my show. Heather and I talked as we sat in the dressing room, waiting for the rest of the girls to finish their routine. I thanked her for her help. Then, she asked me why I was here tonight. I went on to tell her about my money problems and how I needed the winning money badly.

The other girls finished their dance, and we were all paraded back onstage. As we all stood naked, the audience clapped, showing their appreciation and which of us they liked the best.  It was very close, but I was awarded first place. A significant relief came over me, and I was so happy.

I was escorted to the bar, where a big burly man named Lou was sitting. He was the manager of the club. He had a stack of bills on the bar and handed them to me. He congratulated me and told me I could come back and dance regularly.

Heather walked over as Lou proposed I dance there regularly. “Lou, she needs money, more than you can do dancing here.”

Lou looked at me for a few seconds, then looked at Heather and told her, “Well, if she is willing, she might make a great deal of money.”

I looked over at Heather, baffled about what was happening. Heather grabbed me by the arm and escorted me back to the dressing room. I offered Heather fifty dollars from my winnings for allowing me to use her costume. Heather refused but appreciated the gesture.

She helped me get dressed in my street clothes and told me that if I were interested in making money, Lou would be interested in giving me some work.

I looked at Heather and questioned what they were talking about. Heather explained that many girls who danced here also needed extra money for different reasons. They earn that by entertaining. Lou arranges things, and we give him ten percent of what we make.

I looked at Heather and blurted out, “You mean prostitution?”

Heather told me to keep it down. Not everyone knows, and it needs to stay quiet. So I would have to keep it a secret. Heather sensed I was hesitant about everything, so she told me to think about it. She gave me her number and asked if I was interested in calling her, and she would arrange it all with Lou.

I once again thanked Heather for her help and promised her I would think about it, deep down knowing I wasn’t going to go for it. Heather then grabbed me by my shoulders, turned me to face her, and kissed me hard and fast. I was shocked, but I did not pull away. I have been with another woman sexually, but it was not for a long time. The memories and enjoyment of being with another woman came flooding back.

Our kiss broke, and she smiled, “If you are not interested in working, you can still call me for some fun.”

Still in shock, I never responded; I just turned and walked out. Although that kiss burned into my memory, I didn’t want it to leave.

For the next few days, I couldn’t stop thinking about Heather; honestly, I also thought about the offer. After our game on Saturday, I decided to call Heather and ask if she wanted to hang out. She was thrilled that I called and invited me over to her place tomorrow for dinner. She gave me the address and told me to be there at three, so we could hang around before dinner.

I woke up Sunday morning and was excited to see Heather. I couldn’t stop thinking about our kiss, and I wanted more. Three O’clock came, and I made my way to Heather’s. She told me it would be casual, and since we were in a warm spell, I wore a short denim skirt with a white tank top and cloth sneakers.

I rang the bell, and Heather answered the door. I felt flushed as she wore skin-tight white shorts and a yellow crop top. She was barefoot as well. She was not wearing a bra since her nipples were poking into the material of her shirt. She looked sexy as she stood there, holding the door open and smiling.

Her beautiful smile beamed as she reached for my arm to guide me. “I am so happy you called me. I was hoping you would.”

Heather made us drinks, and we sat there talking for a while, getting to know each other. She loved that I was a cheerleader, which brought me to my dilemma with money. Heather then floored me when she made an offer to help me. I was so touched, but I quickly refused. In good conscience, I could not accept it and told her this was an issue I needed to solve by myself. 

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

When I called Heather, I knew I wanted to go to bed with her, but I must confess that her offer indeed secured it. So, I leaned over and kissed Heather. Our tongues explored each other’s mouths as a hot passionate kiss went on for what seemed forever.

My hand worked under her crop top as I caressed her big breasts. Our passion took over as we were like wild animals ripping off each other’s clothes and caressing each other. Our clothes were thrown all over the living room, and Heather took my hand and pulled me to her bedroom.

Heather laid me on her bed and hoovered over me as she kissed my mouth softly. Then kissing down over my face, my neck to my tits. She kissed and licked my nipples. My breathing became heavier as my excitement heightened. My emotions were all over the spectrum as Heather brought me to new heights of arousal.

I tried to return the pleasure to Heather, but she stopped me, “Shhhh baby, just relax and enjoy.”

She moved between my legs, spread open my pussy, and licked my clit. A loud moan escaped from my throat.  Heather licked and sucked my clit and worked her fingers into my soaking wet pussy. Her fingers and tongue alternated, going in and out of my pussy until my body tensed, and I exploded into one of the most amazing orgasms I have ever had.

Heather licked me as I rode the waves of my orgasm. Once it subsided, she climbed up next to me, holding me tight. As we kissed, I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. It made me want her even more.

Once I started regaining my composure, I wanted Heather even more. Laying her on her back, I kissed and licked up and down her body until I reached her wet smooth pussy. I spread her lips open and licked her. I closed my eyes as I savored her taste and smell. I wanted her so bad. I licked and sucked her, making her squirm all over the bed until she pushed my face away. I was confused about why she pushed me away until she entered her nightstand. She brought out a double-headed dildo. She took one end into her mouth as she got it all wet, and I did the same to the other end.

Once it was wet, Heather pushed one end into my pussy. She then moved over me and slid the other end into her. She started rocking her hips up and down slowly at first, picking up the pace as our excitement built. My hands moved up and took hold of Heather’s tits as I caressed them and pulled on her nipples as we fucked each other.

My moans turned to screams of pleasure, my body shaking as my body tensed as I yelled out, “I’M CUMMING!”

Heather bounced harder into the dildo, ramming deeper into me as I rode my orgasm. Finally, Heather let out a scream as her body started convulsing. I then experienced something I had never experienced before. Heather squirted all over me and the dildo as she orgasmed. I have heard about women who squirted but have never experienced or known anyone who has. I admit I was jealous as I witnessed Heather cumming so hard.

Heather collapsed into my arms. We held each other tight, falling asleep in each other’s arms. About an hour later, we woke up in each other’s arms, our naked bodies together. I felt so at ease and comfortable being there with Heather. As we lay there, I asked Heather about her arrangement with Lou.

She went on to tell me how she was in financial ruin and thought she would be homeless. Then she had a friend that told her about Lou. It took her a long time to decide, but once she did, she was much more at ease since she had the money for the things she wanted. Looking around, she told me, “I couldn’t have a place like this and the material things I own if I did not hook up with Lou.”

I asked he how she handles it emotionally. Heather went on to tell me, “I fuck men for money. I fuck women for love and passion. Besides, when you go home, you shower and wash that life off you.”

With the night ending, I asked Heather if she would be free Tuesday night. I will be out of practice early and would love to see her. Heather told me she would love to, but she works Tuesday night. Being naïve, I thought she was talking about dancing at the Pleasure Dome. Instead, she was trying to be coy. “No, sweetie, I am working the other job.”

I became embarrassed when I realized how much of a dope I was. Heather picked up on that and comforted me to make me feel better.

We tried to hook up a few times that week, but our schedules wouldn’t allow it. Then, talking to Heather Thursday night, she asked me if I would mind if she got a ticket to Saturday’s game and if she could go. I was excited to think she wanted to come to the game to see me. I told her I could get tickets for people and would get one so she could be in front of the cheer squad if she wanted. She accepted, and I secured her ticket. She would pick it up Saturday at the Will Call window at the stadium.

Saturday came, and once the pregame festivities were over and the cheer squad moved to the sideline, seeing Heather in the stands, watching me was such a turn-on. After the game, Heather left, and I never got a chance to talk to her. However, once I picked up my phone, I saw I had a text from her. “Can you come over tonight? If so, wear your cheerleading outfit, evil grin.”

I went to Heather’s at six O’clock and never took my uniform off. We immediately jumped into bed, where our pure hot passion wore us out. As we lay in bed in each other’s arms, I again asked Heather about working for Lou. I asked her to tell me what would be expected and how it worked. Heather told me everything she could and was very open about how it works and what I would need to do. She then asked me why I was asking. I told her I had just found out I needed more money to stay on the squad.

Once again, Heather was so sweet in telling me not to do it. Instead, she will give me the money I need. “You know I can’t accept that baby,” I told her.

I told her I needed to do this for myself. She agreed to take me again to Lou and set me up with him if that was what I wanted.

We met with Lou, and he agreed to take me on. He told me he needed a girl on Thursday night and asked if I would be interested. I accepted.

Thursday night came, and Heather had me come to her place to prepare. She had my outfit all ready when I got there. She had me wear a short black dress, stockings, garter belts, stilettos, a black lacey bra, and no panties.

Heather told me she was going to drive me to the hotel, and she would wait for me to come out. I thought that was very sweet of her since I was so scared. On the way to the hotel, Heather gave me more tips on what to do and what to expect. Once at the hotel, I exited the car, kissed Heather goodbye, and walked to room 815.

Walking through the hotel lobby, the men were checking me out. I felt more confident knowing I was desirable. I took the elevator to the eighth floor and knocked on the door of 815. The door opened, and there stood an older man who looked to be about fifty-five. He was a well-dressed, distinguished-looking man about the same age as my father. A quick thought ran through my head about how much I would spend on therapy because of this.

He invited me in and made me a drink. We sat for a little and talked about so many useless topics. I didn’t know what to do and was relieved when he put his hands on my legs and started caressing them. He smiled at me and told me to get undressed. I stood there, removing my dress but leaving my stockings and heels on. He sat there looking me up and down, smiling as he did.  “Come and suck my cock.”

I moved to him and knelt between his legs on the floor. I undid his pants and lowered his zipper. Then, reaching in, I took hold of his cock and pulled it free. There was nothing out of the ordinary about his cock. It was of average size and thickness. I have had bigger than that before. Holding his cock and caressing it, I thought to myself. “This will be no different from sucking cock of the boys in my high school.

As Heather told me, I placed a condom on his cock before I leaned in, wrapping my lips around his cock as I bobbed my head up and down. His moans became louder as I sucked his dick. Taking him to the base and showing off my deep-throat skills (something I have always been good at). He begged me to suck him, continuously telling me how good I could suck cock. I know I am just a whore now, but I have to say it excited me to hear him tell me how good it was and made me work it faster.

He suddenly stopped me telling me that if I were to continue, he would cum, and he wanted to fuck me. He stood up, removed the rest of his clothes, and told me to get on all fours. I followed his directions as I was at the edge of the bed. He stood next to the bed as he took his cock and rubbed it up and down my wet slit. Feeling the tip of his cock at my opening. With one hard thrust inward, he buried his dick deep into me. His hands gripped my hips tightly as he pounded in and out of me. Kneeling on the bed, I could see him pounding into me from the mirror on the dresser. It did turn me on watching this older man fuck me like that.

He rammed in and out of me faster and harder as his moans filled the room. Finally, he reached under me and started mauling my tits as he fucked me faster. I pushed my hips back to meet his thrust. Then with one hard deep thrust, I felt his dick spasm in me as he came.

He collapsed next to me on the bed gasping for air. He went on to tell me how good it was. One of the tips Heather told me was to build up your client and make them believe they were the best fuck you ever had. I filled his ears with all kinds of compliments.

I got dressed, and he was cleaning up, but before I left, I had to ask him why he was with a hooker. I noticed he had a wedding ring on. He told me that he still loves his wife, but she doesn’t want sex anymore, and he still needs it. I felt sorry for him at that moment.

The payment was always handled before I arrived at the hotel, but he handed me fifty dollars. I looked confused as he gave it to me. Then, he smiled and told me it was a tip, “You earned it.”

Leaving the hotel room, I admit I did not feel as ashamed as I should have. Instead, I felt kind of proud that I found a way that might end my financial problems. Walking to the car, Heather came to meet me. She took hold of me to hug me and asked how things went. I told her of the night about the tip and asked if I should give that to Lou. Heather said to me that it was my tip. You earned it, so you keep it.

Heather and I went back to Heather’s apartment. I jumped into the shower and was soon joined by Heather. We spent the rest of the night making hot passionate love.

For the next three years, I remained on the cheer squad making all the money I needed by selling my body, and I have to admit I received one hell of a sexual education—some of the things I was exposed to and did was an eye opener for sure.  Heather and I stayed together. She would attend every home game to watch me cheer, which made it extra special. We even got to work together a few times when men wanted more than one partner. That was very exciting, not only because I could share a cock with the woman I loved, but it was also hot having someone watch us sexually.

I graduate this summer with a degree in finance. Heather and I plan to continue to live together. I plan to continue working with Lou to help me pay off a large debt I accrued.  

Although Heather and I love our relationship, I can’t classify it as a lesbian relationship since we love others to join us in the bedroom outside of work. In addition, we enjoy traveling and love to get wild and let loose—three things I can credit for deciding to go on stage and dance that night. The first was to help me financially. Secondly, meeting Heather, and thirdly, making me a whore has opened me up sexually and given me many unique experiences. Oh, and by the way, all those rules passed out when I was a freshman that I said I wouldn’t break. It turns out I broke most of them. I became a real “Bad Girl” in so many ways.

Published 
Written by Soccermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments