Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twin Extra Long Part 3

"Heather and Anna's relatonship continues"

23
16 Comments 16
19.8k Views 19.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I wake up to feel the sun shining on my face. I realize have overslept and missed my first class. Sitting up in my bed, I look around the room noticing Heather's book bag is gone. She must have gotten up quietly and slipped out of bed early.

As I look at her side of the room, memories of the previous night come flooding back. Part of me is convinced I had dreamed the whole thing. Bringing a hand to my mouth, I tentatively lick a finger. The taste there is not my own. It wasn't a dream after all.

I lay back down on my bed, it is too late to attempt to catch the end of my lecture class. My mind is trying to make sense of last night's encounter. I'm asking myself question after question.

Do I tell my boyfriend?

Do I want it to happen again?

Do I want to let Heather's boyfriend watch us the next time we're together.

This is going to require a lot more thought than I currently want to give the matter.

I close my eyes, hoping I'll get a bit more sleep and then I can get on with my day. Just the memories of last night, the smell and taste on my fingers, the stickiness I feel on my thighs is making it impossible to sleep. I'll have to give up my quest for more sleep today.

Picturing Heather's head between my legs, I feel myself becoming aroused again. I feel that lovely warmth and tingling between my legs begin. Moisture is forming there, slowly leaking out between my pussy lips. I'm going to have to take care of this before I'll get anything else done.

I roll over and open my bedside drawer, pulling out my favorite dildo. It's bright pink, soft to the touch, but firm enough for my needs. My boyfriend bought it for me. He felt I needed something pink in my life. He has often complained that I wear too many dark colors. He even gave it a nick name for me, Pinky. I laugh every time I think about the fact that my dildo has a name.

Bringing it to my mouth, I push it in coating it with my saliva. I'm wet enough now, but I like the extra lubrication. I push back the covers and spread my legs. Using one hand, I gently rub my lips and clit. Closing my eyes I can see Heather's dark hair and olive skin. I picture how her dark nipples had hardened when I took one them in my lips. I can feel my fingers becoming wetter. I bring Pinky down to my pussy and spreading my lips with one hand, I start to slide it in.

My mouth opens and I let out a sigh as I feel it stretching and filling me. I let my legs relax and open wider as I push Pinky deeper inside of me. I soon have most of it filling my pussy. Smiling, I start moving the dildo in and out faster. As I'm doing this I can hear an audible sound. My pussy is now dripping wet and pinky is making lovely squishing noises as I slide it in and out. I'm driving it deeper each time as my other hand rubs and pinches my clit.

The thoughts of Heather, her breasts, smooth skin and beautiful pussy are driving me further. I fuck myself harder, my hips moving rhythmically up and down. Remembering the smell and taste of her pussy causes me to rub my clit ever harder. I can feel my orgasm beginning. I squeeze my muscles more tightly around my toy.

As I allow my mind to drift back to last night's memories, I cum. Shoving pinky in as deep as I can and giving my clit one last pinch, I fall over the edge. I stretch out my legs as I arch my back. I allow my orgasm to wash over me, my hips continuing to move. I'm trying to keep Pinky inside of me. Breathing heavily, I slowly start to relax. I lay there enjoying the languorous feeling I experience after an orgasm.

My skin is covered in goose bumps now. With a trembling hand, I pull out the dildo and lay still on the bed, my eyes closed. I'm just savoring the mental pictures I've painted in my head. That's enough time for myself, I think. Reluctantly, I leave my warm bed and pink friend to start my day.

On my way out I stop at the front desk downstairs. I put in a request for a new bed, reporting the damaged one. I almost have second thoughts. If Heather doesn't get a new bed, will she be forced to share mine again tonight? With mixed feelings, I leave them with the order.

I go to class, not absorbing half of their teachings. My mind refuses to concentrate on anything but Heather and thoughts of what's next.

Will tonight be a repeat performance?

Will Mark be there and will he be watching?

How do I feel about him watching and would I let him participate?

Almost giddy with these thoughts swirling in my head, I return to my dorm in the evening. Opening the door, I'm delighted to find Heather is back. She's alone studying at her desk. I also see a new bed has been brought in. Sadly I look at my bed and wonder if we'll continue to share it. Seeing me, Heather jumps up and rushes over to me. She gives me a big hug and a long lingering kiss passionately on the lips.

"Are you okay?" she asks, "I hope you're not having any doubts about last night and what a good time we had."

I have to admit to her I am still a bit torn about my feelings.

"I loved what we did together, but I'm still a little shocked by it.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

We both have boyfriends and I am not sure what Eric will think when I tell him."

"Have you two promised you'd be exclusive and not see other people?"

"We've never really had that conversation. I think we both just sort of assumed we would be. I really don't know for sure."

"Well Mark and I have had that discussion. He knows I like girls as well as boys. He doesn't have a problem with it. His only request is that I tell him about any sexual encounters I have," Heather informs me.

"Plus I did promise him if I was with someone he found attractive, I would let him watch."

Somewhat shocked, but honestly feeling some arousal, I reply to Heather, "I'm glad you two are so open with one another. I'm not sure how I feel about him watching us."

"I figured that might be the case. You and I need a little more time to explore each other before we bring in a third party."

Relieved for the moment that I don't have to decide, I ask Heather about her plans for the evening.

"I'll be finished studying in about an hour. Why don't you take a shower and then we can decide what comes next?"

Giggling infectiously she apologizes for the pun.

Laughing too, I grab my shower things and head to the bathroom. Shedding my clothes, I turn the hot water on and step in. A shower always helps to clear my head. I shampoo and condition my hair. I squeeze some body wash onto a puff and lather it up rubbing it across my skin. The bathroom is filling with steam as I slowly wash myself. I let the puff linger on my breasts and then move it across my belly, ending between my legs.

I've now covered my entire body with soapy fragrant suds. Moving onto my feet and lost in a world of my own thoughts, I don't hear the sound of the bathroom door opening. I open my eyes and look up to find Heather standing there, holding the shower curtain open.

"Can I join you? I really need a shower too," she asks.

I almost drop the body puff, sure she must know I was thinking about her. I can't even form words at this point but nod my head yes.

Heather steps into the shower with me. It's a small space and the curtain doesn't really cover the opening. We have to stand very close. I'm glad soap covers most of my face. I can feel my cheeks blushing red. She takes the puff out of my hands.

She smiles at me playfully, "Let me help you, turn around and I'll get your back,"

Turning around, I feel Heather rubbing my back and shoulders, moving the puff lower. I have to admit to myself it feels wonderful. I'm happy that she's here with me. I feel her cover both my cheeks with soap as she bends down to wash the backs of my legs. I'm breathing heavily now, and can feel my heart racing as her hands touch my body. I'm startled when I feel two fingers slide between cheeks. Heather bends down further and leans forward. She starts rubbing my lips and circling my clit with her fingers. Looking over my shoulder, I can see her smiling broadly up at me.

"I know what you want. Just relax, enjoy and let yourself feel," Heather tells me as she stands up and leans forward kissing the back of my neck.

That's all it takes to convince me. I almost melt at the feel of her lips on my skin. I lean up against the tile wall of the shower and let her take care of me. As her fingers slowly push their way inside of my pussy, all I can do is moan. The tile feels so cool against my cheek, in contrast to the heat coming off the rest of my body.

"I love making you feel good and I know you love it too. I found your friend Pinky by the sink. Obviously something you were thinking about today made you get him out. I'm just going to assume it was me," Heather giggles.

Not bothering to deny it, I tell her, "I honestly could not stop thinking about you today."

"Good, that's what I want to hear."

Continuing to move her fingers in and out of me as she asks, "After we finish showering maybe we can play with your friend pink friend together?"

Picturing the two of us playing with my dildo, I start vigorously nodding my head yes again. I lean back, wanting to feel her body against mine. I can feel her breasts and hard nipples rubbing across my back. My eyes are closed, just enjoying every sensation my body is feeling.

Lost in the moment, it takes me a minute or two to realize I hear another sound. I open my eyes and see Heather's boyfriend Mark standing in the doorway of our bathroom. I'm not sure how long he's been there, but I know he can see into the shower from his position.

Smiling wickedly he inquires, "Is this a private party or can I join you ladies?"

To be continued......

Published 
Written by Gillianleeeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments