Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twin Extra Long Part 5

"Heather, Anna and Mark enjoy the night"

19
11 Comments 11
20.3k Views 20.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Did I just shout what I thought I did? Opening my eyes and seeing the smile on Mark's face gives me my answer.

My thoughts and the sensations from my body are confusing me. I've done and experienced more things in the last 48 hours than I have in my whole life. I can hear that little voice trying to tell me that's enough for now. My body is heartily disagreeing with it. I am aching with desire, actually shaking with the need to feel even more.

Quieting that voice with a, "We'll think about this another time." I let Pinky slide out of my pussy and sit up.

Consciously trying to slow down my breathing, I smile up at Mark. I pick up my dildo and start to lick it clean. My eyes are still on his cock, it looks harder than ever. I lick Pinky up and down, tasting myself, my juices are coating the dildo. When I'm done I lay Pinky on the bed next to Heather.

Heather picks it up and scoots back on the bed until her back is up against the wall. Watching Mark and I staring at each other, she spreads her legs and goes back to fingering her pussy. I glance over at her and can see that she is dripping wet. There is even a wet spot on the quilt where she was sitting.

Looking back at Mark, I smile again and reach our for his cock with my hand. I wrap my fingers around it and gently pull him towards me. His cock feels just as hard as I thought it would, yet the skin is silky smooth and wet with precum. Mark moves forward so he his standing directly in front of me. I slowly grip his cock and begin sliding my hand up and down. Stroking him, making him harder and even fuller with each stroke of my hand.

I can hear Heather moaning softly, and I turn to see she has now slid Pinky inside of her own pussy. With one hand she is pushing it in and out. Her other hand is teasing her nipples. First one then the other, gently pulling and twisting each one in turn. Her eyes are glued to Mark's cock in my hand.

Watching her enjoyment makes my desire grow even more. I slide a little further off the bed towards Mark. Looking up at him, I give him my best devilish grin and bring my head down to his cock.

I put my lips around the head of it and let my tongue slide across the tip. It is still dripping and I taste Mark for the first time. He tastes as good as I thought he would. I lick off several drops of precum and let the flavor fill my mouth. He lets out a moan as my tongue begins its journey. I swirl it several times around the thick head of his cock. In my mind I am already picturing his head stretching the opening of my pussy.

My hand is stroking Mark's cock as my tongue and lips tease the head. He continues to moan, his voice mixing with Heather's as she watches us. I let my lips wrap more firmly around him and slowly slide my mouth down. His cock is starting to fill my mouth. I feel Marks's hands on my head, one hand wrapping a fistful of hair in it. Feeling his need, I start to move my mouth up and down the length of his shaft. My tongue swirling around as I move my head up and down.

Mark is moaning louder now and I can feel his hips thrusting harder and faster. I take my hands, reach them up and run them along his chest. My fingers brush across his nipples, feeling them harden with my touch. He is pushing his cock deeper into my mouth now. I let my lips open further and take all of him into my mouth. A quick thrust from him and I can feel his cock hitting the back of my throat. He uses his hands in my hair to start pulling me off and on his shaft. Pushing deeper into me each time.

Relaxing my throat, I find I can accommodate his girth as he continues his hard thrusts, fucking my mouth. Saliva is beginning to flow and is dripping down my chin and onto my tits. My eyes are beginning to water with each firm stroke of his cock. Knowing that soon I will feel this hard wet messy cock inside of me, I start getting even wetter than I was before.

I close my eyes, picturing the scene in our bedroom. Heather on the bed, legs spread fucking herself with my "friend". I can hear how wet she is. Me naked on the edge of the bed, Mark's hands in my hair and his cock down my throat. My face, tits and his balls a sticky wet mess.

Taking one hand off his chest I bring it down between my legs. That vision in my brain pushing my arousal beyond what I have ever felt. I need to cum again, feeling Mark's cock in my throat.

My fingers and hand immediately become drenched. I start rubbing my clit vigorously. Feeling Mark's cock deep inside my throat and hearing those wet gagging sounds I'm making, I cum right away. Seeing my hand playing with my clit makes Mark even more aggressive. He thrusts even harder and deeper in my mouth. Pinching and squeezing my clit and knowing Heather is watching everything, I make myself cum yet again.

As Mark continues fucking my mouth, I feel Heather shift her weight on the bed. Soon I feel her mouth on the back of my neck and her hands reaching around me. Her fingers find my nipples, they are so hard and tender now. She begins rolling them back and forth between her fingers. Gently beginning to squeeze and twist them. Moaning around the cock in my mouth, I relish Heather's touch on my tits. Sensing my further excitement and need, she begins squeezing my nipples harder.

Hearing my moans, Mark stops for a moment, pulling his cock out of my mouth. He looks over my head at Heather.

"I think she's enjoying herself," he states the obvious.

"What's not to enjoy? I always knew she would love this," Heather answers him.

Mark is rubbing his cock across my lips and smiling down at me. "Is this what you want Anna?" he asks.

I try to get my mouth back on his cock as I feel Heather increasing the pressure on my nipples. Mark pulls his cock away and then slaps me playfully around my mouth with it.

"Tell me what you want Anna.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

I need to hear it."

"I want your cock back in my mouth. I want to make it even wetter and messier and then I want you to fuck me with it, dripping wet from my mouth." I answer him.

Where did that come from I think. At this point, I don't care. The only thing I do care about is that I need this now. I have to have that thick hard wet cock inside of my pussy.

I yell at Mark this time. "Fuck my mouth again and then fuck me!"

"I always give a lady what she wants," Mark replies.

He grabs my head again and thrusts his cock hard and deep burying it right away in my throat. Smiling to myself, I'm happy I'm getting what I want and need. I feel Heather's teeth at the back of my neck and her fingers twisting my nipples even harder. I rub my clit and slide two fingers inside of my pussy and I cum again. I never thought I could cum so many times. I can feel every nerve in my body awake and singing. I'm aware of every little touch, smell and sound in the room.

My pussy still spasming around my fingers, Mark pulls his cock out of my mouth. We are both a wet mess, covered with my saliva. I can smell Heather's pussy and my own mixed with Mark's musky scent.

"I think my cock's wet enough now Anna," Mark tells me.

Heather leans around me and runs her fingers along his cock. They end up very wet.

"It certainly feels wet enough," Heather declares. "Now what position to do think we should put Anna in?"

I know Heather likes control and is asserting it now. I let her. I can't even think straight at this point. I'm just aching with the need to feel Mark fucking me.

"Whatever way you want me, just hurry up and decide," I tell them.

"Oh Anna, you really are the best roommate I could have asked for," Heather tells me.

Giving me a quick kiss on my sloppy wet mouth, she gets up off the bed. Taking my hands she has me stand up and motions for me to get up on the bed. I climb on and get on all fours as Heather indicates. My ass and pussy are facing Mark.

"What do you think, Mark? Do you want to fuck her from behind?"

"One of my favorite positions," Mark answers.

I look over my shoulder and smiling at Mark I wiggle my ass at him. I need him now, I've waited long enough. Mark smiles back, grabs my hips and brings his cock to my pussy. Rubbing it up and down the outside of my lips. He's just teasing me now, knowing how much I want him. I push my hips back even further towards him.

Heather in the meantime as laid down on the bed so she can watch. One hand is playing with her pussy, the other is starting to tease my nipples again.

"Go ahead Mark, fuck her now, I know she needs it. I can see how drenched her pussy is. It's dripping down onto the bed."

Hearing Heather's words, Mark grabs my hips harder and with one hard thrust pounds his cock deep inside my pussy. I yell out loudly as I feel him enter me. I'm more than wet enough, but his cock is so thick it fills me completely. It feels even better than I could have imagined. A small thought enters into the back of my head about my current boyfriend's cock. His isn't as thick or as long. I push that thought away.

I want to keep feeling that stretching Mark's cock is causing in my pussy. I start pushing back against him, matching his rhythm. His fingers are digging deep into the flesh on my hips. Heather is laying almost underneath me, watching Mark's cock slamming in and out of my pussy. Her hands are still on my nipples. All these sensations too much and I feel myself falling over the edge again and I cum once again.

Juices are flowing from out of my pussy and around Marks's cock. Heather moves her head so she can let some of it drip into her mouth. Looking down and seeing her and then feeling her tongue on my clit, I cum again. I didn't think that was possible, but my body feels more alive with each thrust of Mark's cock.

Heather keeps licking my clit as Mark continues to fuck me. She reaches a hand up and gives his balls a squeeze. Marks groans loudly at her touch.

"I think he's close, Anna. Where do want him to cum?"

Dizzy and short of breath, I don't really care, but I give her an answer.

"I want him to cum in my mouth and on my tits," I hoarsely whisper.

"You heard her Mark, give the lady what she wants," Heather tells him.

Grunting Mark pulls his cock out of my pussy and flips me over onto my back on the bed. Heather sits up and using her hand she starts jerking his cock hard. Using her other hand she pulls me up and pushes my head towards his cock.

With one last loud groan Marks begins to cum, pushing his cock into my open and waiting mouth. I can feel spurt after spurt of hot liquid flowing down my throat. I quickly swallow as Mark pulls his cock out of my mouth and aims the last slippery ropes of cum at my tits.

Heather watching now, brings her mouth down onto Mark's cock and begins sucking it clean. Laying back breathlessly on the bed I watch her get every last drop of cum from Mark. When she's finished, she lays down beside me giving me a kiss. I can taste all three of us on her lips. It's a taste I'm sure I'll never forget.

Mark exhausted flops down onto the bead in between us, giving each of us a kiss.

"You ladies do taste delicious," he tells us.

Smiling, contented and satisfied we lay together until my I hear my phone ring. I grab it from the bedside table and answer it. After listening for a few minutes I answer, "Sounds like a great idea, we'll see you tomorrow night."

"Who was that," Heather asks.

"It was my boyfriend Eric. He wants to know if the four of us can get together tomorrow night," I smile as I tell Heather and Mark. "I think it's a great idea."

To be continued.......

Published 
Written by Gillianleeeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments