Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

University Challenge - Part 3

"Mike's coming home for Christmas. Nicky can hardly contain her excitement - and anxiety!"

33
14 Comments 14
26.0k Views 26.0k
9.3k words 9.3k words
I slammed my hand on the loudly buzzing alarm clock beside my bed, choking off its insistent drone. Glowing angry-red numbers showed the unearthly hour – six o’clock – but I didn’t care.

At long last it was Friday. THE Friday! HE was coming home today. I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling in the darkness.

Mike was coming home for Christmas. My Mike! My big, beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous stepbrother was coming home today. Only the second and by far the most serious lover in my young life would be back with me this afternoon!

My tummy filled with butterflies as my slowly waking brain ran through every scenario it could imagine.

What if he ignored me as if it hadn’t happened?

What if he hated me now, or thought what we had done was disgusting and wouldn’t speak to me?

What if he had a new girlfriend and didn’t want or need me anymore?

But what if he still loved me and still wanted me THAT way?

Oh please God let it be that!

They were ridiculous questions and deep down I knew this. After all, we had spoken briefly on the phone twice since that life-changing night in his University bedroom when we had made love for the first time. And then done it again!

And I had his wonderful letter hidden underneath my clean knickers in the bottom drawer of my dresser. I must have read it a hundred times already and knew it by heart but when you’re in love, you never quite feel secure.

Not writing back, not telling him how I truly felt had been one of the hardest things I had ever had to do, but I knew if I told Mike how madly in love and in lust with him I was, I would never know how he really felt about me. And I had to know for certain!

For the first time, I was learning what it felt like to be properly in love and, contrary all I had read in my foolish holiday romances it wasn’t a very happy condition at all. It was especially difficult when the object of your uncontrollable affection was not by your side. It was so easy to get things out of perspective and so hard to get him out of my mind. On the few occasions I did manage to concentrate on other things I felt guilty and insecure afterwards.

I suppose all girls in the throes of their first love go through similar pains, but for me it was doubly hard not being able to talk to anyone about the way I felt. Most girls confide in their best friend or even their mother but with Mike and my relationship so questionable even these outlets weren’t available and with him still away at University with no phone, I often felt terribly alone.

And on top of the whole emotional girlfriend / boyfriend turmoil there was the undeniable fact that in his bed and at his hands I had tasted real, highly pleasurable, passionate, orgasm-inducing sex for the first time, only to have it taken away again almost immediately. I had been surprised just how badly I wanted to re-live that incredible experience and how often I imagined myself climaxing at his hands again.

Over the previous three weeks, in an attempt to feel closer to him, I had found spurious reasons to go into Mike’s room, and sometimes would lie silently on his bed, imagining what it would be like to be lying there alongside him – or on other, more heated occasions, even beneath him! I wondered whether he was thinking about me the same way and looked about his room in vain for any sign that he might feel about me the way felt about him.

Sometimes I would touch myself as I lay there, remembering how it had felt to have his fingers where mine now worked, but it was no substitute for the real thing. And how many times had my dreams been filled with images of that amazing night, remembering how it had felt to have his strong, handsome body above mine, feeling his lips on mine, feeling his hands on my boobs, feeling his incredible erection within my body once again.

On one occasion, I did find a small stash of porn magazines hidden under his mattress. Although I was initially shocked, after a few minutes flicking through them I was relieved to see that his taste ran to tall, skinny girls with small boobs. That at least I could provide!

It had been so hard to concentrate at school, too. My best friend Linda had three times caught me unconsciously doodling the letters M and N in love hearts on my writing pad during lessons, but I had kept my secret despite her teasing me and trying desperately to guess which of our classmates I was besotted with.

If only she knew!

Whatever he felt about me, I would learn it today. I felt very insecure and nervous, desperately needing to be in his arms again, knowing how utterly devastated I would be if he rejected me after all we had so recently done together, and all I wanted to be to him in the future.

My school classes were due to end at lunchtime so I calculated I should be home about an hour before Mike’s train was due to arrive. That should give me just enough time to make myself look my best for him, but just in case school overran, I needed to make a few preparations now.

With a final act of determination, I threw back the pink, flowery duvet and swung my legs over the side of the bed, my short cotton nightie riding up almost to my waist as I swivelled round on my bare bottom. Opening the third drawer of my dresser, I rummaged beneath the clean knickers where Mike’s letter was concealed and drew out a long, slim packet of pills. With my eyes on the bedroom door, I popped one into my mouth and quickly swallowed it with a sip of the slightly stale water from the glass alongside me. I hid the pills away again, remembering guiltily my secret appointment with our Doctor, his assurance that my parents would never be told why I had been to see him and the prescription I clutched in my hand as I left.

That small but important job out of the way, I rose to my feet, my legs stiff from the previous day’s sport and stood in front of the full length mirror fastened to my wardrobe door. Turning first left then right, I smoothed down my nightie and looked at the legs revealed below. They looked long – ridiculously long and skinny too – but were still slim and soft. They were in need of a shave but that would be dealt with shortly. I ran my fingers over my skin as I hoped he would soon run his.

Would he still want to touch me? Slowly and properly this time in the daylight instead of the late night, unplanned, inexperienced lovemaking which was all we had managed before?

Would his broad hands cup my buttocks again, drawing my body into his?

Would his fingers squeeze my tiny boobs again; roughly, the way I loved so much?

I looked again at the clock. To my horror a full ten minutes had passed in this reverie. Pulling myself together I skipped across the landing to the bathroom and turned on the taps.

***

Half an hour later I was sitting at the kitchen table, dressed in my school uniform, pretending to eat breakfast, the plague of butterflies in my tummy replacing my normally healthy appetite. Fortunately Mum was so excited at the prospect of her son’s return that she didn’t notice any difference in me. As I sipped my orange juice I tried half heartedly to listen to her excited babble.

“...So I’ll leave work on the dot of five to be here when he walks through the door… We’ve hardly heard from him the last few weeks...”

I knew the truth of that only too well. The two phone calls we had made and the single letter I had received had been totally inadequate for a love affair - but in truth were more than we had agreed.

In fact I had written to Mike at least two dozen times on pink paper with coloured pens and more love hearts than the human mind could comfortably cope with – but they were all still unposted under my mattress.

The result was that I still didn’t really understand how my stepbrother truly felt about me - about us!

“... If you see him first tell him there’s juice in the fridge and plenty to make a sandwich so...”

I fidgeted as Mum prattled on until it was time to catch the bus to school. I had nicked myself with the razor at least twice as I had shaved my legs in the warm bath and the moisturiser I had used was making my skin sting in a couple of places but I didn’t care as long as I looked my very best for... HIM!

***

I was used to school days passing slowly but I had never known a day drag like that Friday morning. Even the bus journey seemed twice as long as usual and as for my lessons – well I was reprimanded by my teachers three times for not paying attention.

It didn’t help that my thick tights were irritating the razor nicks in my legs, constantly reminding me why I had shaved them in the first place and what might – if my dreams came true – actually happen that afternoon.

I skipped lunch completely, much to my best friend’s annoyance – she had wanted to talk about her new crush and pump me for more details of the ‘M’ I had doodled again that very morning but I insisted and left her sulking in the corridor as I ran to the bus stop.

The journey home seemed even more interminable with many stops for traffic but eventually I reached our house and walked up the driveway feeling eager and excited. There was still over an hour to go before Mike’s train was due to arrive and perhaps another half hour before the bus would bring him home. I swung my school bag off my shoulder and slid my key into the front door lock. I turned it and as usual the well-used door swung inwards silently.

I stepped inside and almost immediately tripped over a large dark blue duffle bag that lay in the middle of the floor.

To my astonishment, I realised it was Mike’s bag! Mike had come home early! A mixture of excitement and fear mixed with annoyance and anxiety washed over me, my heart thumping in my chest as my brain tried to recalibrate.

What about my plans? My new tight jeans? My new low cut top? The new underwear still hidden up in my room that I had bought in the hope he would soon see it and – maybe - remove it?

Shit! This wasn’t supposed to happen! Why on earth was he here now?

I stood still and listened. There was the sound of the back toilet flushing followed by a low sound of movement in the kitchen. He couldn’t have heard me come in! There was the sound of the fridge door being opened followed by the hiss of a can of drink being popped and a chair being pulled back.

Phew! He wasn’t about to come through just yet. What could I do quickly to make myself look more like I wanted him to see?

What did I look like now?

I checked myself quickly in the long mirror just inside the front door. My heart sank. I looked like what I was - a slightly prim schoolgirl, complete with grey blazer with badge on pocket, white shirt, striped tie, grey pleated skirt – at least that was short – thick black tights, flat black shoes, no make-up, hair pulled back in a short pony tail.

I cursed the fact that, as a school prefect, I had to stick closely to the rules and couldn’t even push the uniform barriers as far as wearing eye-liner or ear-rings.

It couldn’t have been much worse! How could Mike ever want someone who looked as simple, unsophisticated and immature as I did? Remembering how he had felt about me ‘dressed up’ when I had visited him at University, I had so wanted to look my best and sexiest when he arrived.

And now it was all going wrong and he wouldn’t want me anymore! I felt tears beginning to well in my eyes as I panicked.

Could I rush silently upstairs and get changed before he knew I was home? Was there time? No, of course there wasn’t and he’d hear me anyway.

I heard the sound of a chair scraping on the tiles and realised Mike was getting up. He was probably about to come into the hall now for his bag.

Quick! What could I do?

In panic I pulled the bobble out of my hair and tried to smooth it down over my shoulders with my hands but of course there was a kink half way down and it wouldn’t lie properly. I pulled my tie off and slipped it into my pocket, hurriedly unfastening the top three buttons of my shirt in the hope that a little of my bra would be visible in the gap. It was visible – just, but I looked like I’d dressed clumsily rather than giving him the sexy glimpse of my almost non-existent cleavage I had hoped for!

The footsteps stopped and I heard the opening of the biscuit tin and the sounds of rummaging. Could I do one last thing? Was there time?

I took the chance and, slipping off my flat shoes I raised my skirt high over my tummy and desperately pulled my ugly black tights over my knickers, down my legs and off. God alone knew how many ladders I had put into them but I screwed them into a ball and stuffed them into my other blazer pocket before slipping my shoes back onto my feet.

I was frantically smoothing my skirt back over my thighs when I heard the footsteps on the tiles begin again and the half opened kitchen door swung fully open. I turned and as fast as I could, opened the front door an inch or two before slamming it noisily closed just as Mike appeared in the kitchen doorway.

“What the...?” he exclaimed, surprised.

The noise had wrong-footed him for a second, just long enough for me to try and pose a little more sexily than my clothes deserved.

“Oh it’s you! Um… Hi! Surprise!” Mike stammered, seeing me just inside the door.

He sounded awkward, embarrassed and for a few moments we seemed to stare at each other as if neither of us knew what we could or should do next.

How often as a child had I looked forward to something so much and built up my expectations so high that when the reality arrived it could only be a disappointment? In the instant before Mike entered the hallway this destructive thought had flashed through my mind but the moment I set eyes on his tall, athletic body, his trained, T-shirt covered chest and arms and the small firm buttocks in his new jeans, the worry disappeared.

He was every bit as drop-dead gorgeous as I remembered – possibly more so. We looked straight at each other, his deep brown eyes even bigger and darker than I had pictured in my fantasies, and when his face lit up like a puppy’s on seeing me I felt a warm, tingling feeling in my tummy.

For the past three weeks I had imagined what it would be like when we actually met. I had worked it all out in my mind - what to wear, how to look, and above all, what to say to the boy I now realised I was in love with. But life doesn’t always run to plan and when I saw him standing across the hallway my mind went blank, my knees went weak, my chest went tight making my voice, when it finally appeared, sound hard and unfriendly.

“What are you doing home now?” I asked and immediately regretted it.

In my nervousness, the words had come out hard and his expression quickly changed to one of disappointment. He stood still on the other side of the hall instead of taking me in his arms as I so wanted him to.

“I… I caught an earlier train,” he stammered. “I thought you’d be pleased.”

Oh no! I thought. I’ve upset him. I’ve ruined everything! Stupid, stupid girl!

“I AM pleased,” I hastily replied. “I’m really, really pleased! It’s just that I wasn’t expecting you and…”

My words became babble. Mike gave me the puppy dog look again and my heart ached and tummy churned more than ever but my mouth drivelled on.

“… And I didn’t want you to see me like… like this…” tears were beginning to form in my eyes. “I wanted to look… right for you and...”

The merest hint of tears did the trick. My gallant stepbrother finally crossed the hallway and took me in his strong arms, wrapping them round me and hugging so tightly me to his chest that I could hardly breathe. At least it stopped my stupid talking.

“Nic,” his voice was reassuring now. “It’s okay, Nic!” He buried his nose in my hair. “I’ve missed you SO much!”

“I’ve missed you too,” I replied, talking to his armpit. “I’m more pleased to see you than I can say.”

I felt him hug me even more tightly then drop his arms to my lower back, pulling my waist into his and blessedly giving me room to breathe.

“It’s just that I wanted to look right for you, not just a silly schoolgirl. I’ve bought a new top and new jeans and new lingerie and I wanted to...”

“Shhh!” he hissed, stroking my buttocks as he squeezed me, pressing the swelling in his trousers hard into my tummy. “It’s okay – no, it’s great. Great to see you. And you look really lovely!”

I didn’t believe him for a minute but it was exactly the right thing for him to say.

“I was so worried when you didn’t write,” he went on. “I thought you might have had regrets. Or changed your mind. Or worst of all, started to hate me!”

“But we said we wouldn’t write…” I began to protest but he cut me off.

“You said YOU wouldn’t, remember?” he chided me, smiling. “I hoped when I wrote to you that you would... well, never mind.” There was relief in his voice. “Do these tears mean there really are no regrets; we’re still friends even after all that happened?”

In response, I raised my face to his and after three interminably long weeks, joyfully kissed the boy I had fallen in love with. It was clumsy at first, our noses colliding awkwardly but after a few giggles we seemed to simply melt into each other, mouths opening, tongues dancing over each other and along our lips and teeth with a playfulness that seemed to heighten the passion of the moment.

After a long time we had to break for air.

“I’ll take that as a ‘Yes’ then!” Mike grinned.

I kissed the end of his nose then paused as a strange look came over his face. It was a look I was to become very used to seeing but it took me a few moments to understand it this time.

“I’ve thought about you every day – every hour of every day,” I told him truthfully. “I’ve written a dozen letters but couldn’t let myself post them.”

He smiled and squeezed my buttocks playfully.

“And you put me right off my work, you know,” he chided me mockingly. “It’s hard enough studying Medicine without having a distraction like you on my mind all day long.”

His hands fondled my buttocks and I felt his erection growing through his jeans. I kissed him again, this time more slowly and lingeringly, mouths open, tongues active. I felt his fingers walking down to the hem of my skirt. He raised it slowly until his hands were underneath and on my knickers.

“When’s Mum coming home?” he whispered.

“In about an hour. Maybe less. For some reason she’s keen to see you,” I grinned cheekily. “Not as keen as I am though!”

“What would you have worn if you’d had the chance to change?” he asked, his face a picture of innocence which didn’t fool me for a second.

“Would you like to see the clothes I bought?” I asked, looking him straight in his dark eyes, meaning exactly what I knew he wanted me to mean. “They’re in my room.”

“Maybe. Maybe you should show me before Mum comes back.”

Without another word, I took Mike by the hand and led him upstairs, across the landing and into my bedroom. It was untidy – I had planned to clear up after changing but at that moment I didn’t care. Once in the room he turned me to face him and took each of my hands in his.

“Shall we close the curtains?” I asked. He shook his head.

“It would look suspicious if Mum came back. Besides I want to see you properly now I’ve finally got you to myself.”

“You’d like me more if I’d had a chance to change, it’s not too late,” I protested.

“Shhh!” he hissed again. “Have you any idea how long I’ve dreamed of doing this?”

He slipped my school blazer off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

“Of doing what?” I asked in as seductive a voice as I could manage.

“Of slowly undressing...” he replied, his hands on the waistband of my skirt, unfastening the clasp and lowering the side zipper.

“My sexy little stepsister…” he eased it over my skinny hips and let it fall to my ankles.

“In her goody two shoes school uniform.”

For a moment I felt embarrassed, standing before him in my horribly unsexy, over-sized, white school knickers with the darkness of my pubic hair clearly visible through the thin cotton. I made a foolish attempt at hiding it with my hands but Mike pulled my wrists away.

“Don’t, Nic,” he whispered. “You’re beautiful; just as I imagined.”

We kissed long and deep again as his fingers fumbled with the buttons on my shirt, slowly opening the front then slipping it over my shoulders to join my blazer on the floor. He hugged me to his chest again, my naked tummy pressed against his T shirt.

“I love your breasts so much,” he murmured, his palms on my warm cups, feeling my hardening nipples through the thin material.

And then, amazed at my unexpected confidence, I found that my own hands had moved to his belt and I was clumsily undoing the buckle, then popping open the button on his waist band. The zipper proved more difficult but very soon Mike’s jeans were around his ankles and I could see and feel the huge swelling in his underpants as he kicked them away.

“Come here Nic!”

He spoke softly, taking my hand as, treading my discarded skirt underfoot, I happily let him lead me to my unmade bed where he pulled my new duvet – the first I had ever had – off the divan and onto the floor.

Our lips met again and we explored each other’s mouths for a long time, his coarse, hairy thighs pressed against the sensitive skin of my freshly shaved legs. He smelled musky and masculine as his hands slipped inside my knickers to fondle and squeeze my bare buttocks. I pressed myself against his thigh, parting my legs slightly to heighten the friction between his leg and my moistening vulva.

The next thing I knew, the two of us were lying on the bed, locked together in full length embrace, our hips grinding against each other through our underwear. Mike’s cock was fully erect, sticking ludicrously out of the top of his briefs; I could feel its firm length and its heat against my belly. His hands were still inside my knickers, his fingers running up and down the crack between my buttocks then delving deep between them and toying with my swelling slit from behind.

“Mmmm,” I purred into his open mouth, instinctively wriggling my hips against his fingers.

Memories of the extraordinary pleasure his expert hands had brought that night in his room flooded in on me as the same hot tingling feeling began to return to my body. I was still far too inexperienced to know what to do for him in return and dimly resolved to be as co-operative and compliant a lover as I could be. And to learn as fast as I could.

Seconds later I was on my back and his surprisingly deft fingers had unfastened and removed my bra. His hot mouth was on my nipples, first one then the other, nipping and sucking. Down below, his fingers delved inside my knickers, running up and down my slit and toying with my swelling clitoris with each stroke before diving deep into my vagina.

The tingling in my lower belly had grown to a hot throb and I could smell my arousal in the air, although in my naiveté I scarcely recognised the aroma for what it was.

“Oh Mike,” I gasped. “Oh that’s good!”

The tingle grew stronger and stronger as Mike’s fingers worked their magic between my opening thighs, from my hugely swollen clitoris to the depths of the wet passage beneath. I began to pant and writhe under his touch, my hands stroking, grabbing then scratching his muscular chest and shoulders, in total submission to his touch.

Then, just when I felt an orgasm beginning to build, his fingers left my vulva and his mouth left my boobs, leaving me feeling puzzled. He sat back quickly on his knees pulled his T shirt up over his head and off, revealing the slim, fit, trained body underneath.

“Christ! You’re beautiful Nic!”

He reached down and stroked my lower belly with his fingers. I stroked his muscular chest with its sparse downy hair in silent reply. He squeezed my fingertips then shuffled his briefs over his tight buttocks and down his powerful legs – legs that had held my own thighs apart as he had taken me for the first time on the mattress in his room.

His body now naked, Mike quickly sat up on the bed and reached into the back pocket of his jeans which were still in a rumpled pile on the floor. He pulled out his wallet and, opening it, extracted a slim, square plastic envelope with familiar writing on the side.

I sat up abruptly and laid my hands on his as he made to tear it open.

“There’s no need anymore,” I blushed bright red as he looked into my eyes in astonishment. “I’ve taken care of it.”

“You’ve gone on the pill?” he asked, staring at me in astonishment. I nodded, still embarrassed, taking the unopened condom from his hands and throwing it on the bedroom floor.

“And you did it for me? For us?” I nodded again, blushing deeply.

“I went to the clinic.”

“Nic, you are just amazing! That’s the most erotic thing I’ve ever heard.”

His eyes were sparkling and I felt warm all over, knowing I had done the right thing for both of us.

“Now let’s get rid of these stupid things.”

He leaned over and took the sides of my knickers in his hands.

ShirleyMorelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyMorelli

I lifted up my bottom to allow him to slide the horrid piece of clothing down and away, its gusset now dark with my copious moisture. Now as naked as he was, Mike kissed me again, his lips firmly on mine; his tongue in my mouth, anxiously seeking mine, our bodies pressed skin to skin from head to toe.

His erection was now huge and pressed firmly into my belly as I spread my legs, opening myself almost obscenely for him, wanting him to take me.

“Are you sure? Are you ready?” he smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

Mike’s fit, lithe body loomed over me, the muscles on his strong, athletic chest and arms merely inches above my face, his flat belly hard as a board. I willed my body to melt for him, to moisten quickly, to open like a flower as I felt the soft, round head of his cock gently probe my vulva, seeking an entrance.

“Ouch” I yelped as after a few sharp stabs he struck my swollen clitoris.

I reached down and gasped as my fingers found his hot, silky smooth shaft. I had forgotten its firmness, its length, its girth. The thought of this pole of muscle entering my skinny body again and the incredible sensations it had brought me both excited and terrified me at the same time.

I carefully directed its smooth end towards my opening, telling myself silently over and over that it would be all right; that he had taken me twice before; that it had been amazing; that it was what I wanted more than anything else in the world.

Suddenly his rounded head found its target, parting my inner lips and with a small thrust from his hips, forced itself part way into my tight passage. It felt huge – bigger than I remembered from our first and only night together – but perhaps that time Max’s half penetration had loosened me more than I realised.

“Uhh! Oh Mike!”

A small choking sound passed my lips as my body stretched to accommodate the invading shaft, my chest tight with love, lust and a little fear.

“Ahh! Ahh!”

He pressed a little harder and penetrated me further then paused. I felt my body trying to adjust to his huge presence; surely he must be fully inside me by now, but no, there was more to come! A small squeal escaped my lips as, with a slight frown of determination, Mike’s powerful leg muscles contracted and his long strong cock was thrust deep into my body.

Hearing my soft cry, he paused, half buried in my flesh.

“Are you okay Nic? Did I hurt you?” he asked with genuine concern.

I felt small teardrops running from the corner of my eye as I shook my head. It had hurt, but it was a good hurt! He pulled back just a little, his buttocks contracted again.

And then he was there inside me – all of him – his wonderful cock buried deep in my body, his tip pressing against the entrance to my womb; his slim masculine hips forcing my legs even wider apart, spreading me open; making my own hips ache; the thick base of his erection stretching me almost painfully.

It had happened!

“Oh my GODDD!” I gasped, my chest tight with passion. “You’re so big!”

For a split second we stared wide eyed at each other, my stepbrother’s cock buried deep my vagina, as true realisation struck. This was no unplanned act of passion like before; this was what we both wanted and needed.

“And you’re so tight, Nic. Jesus you’re tight!”

I looked up into his strong face anxiously seeking reassurance. I saw a little fear, rather less bewilderment but a great deal of lust.

“Please,” I whispered. “Be gentle!”

It sounds clichéd now but at the time I was still a little scared and meant it.

“I promise. I promise.”

He smiled down at me and I felt his long, powerful cock being slowly withdrawn from my body until only its head stretched my inner lips, almost teasing me. Then without warning it was slammed back into me again until his pubic hair ground roughly against mine.

I squealed aloud, eyes wide with surprise and shock, my fingers grabbing at his shoulders; my legs spread impossibly wide, forced apart by his powerful thighs. An animal feeling within me wanted this man to love me, have me, take me and, yes, to fill me.

“Did it hurt?” he asked, concerned.

”Mmmm” I nodded. “I mean No. Oh Mike!”

Then with his handsome face merely inches above mine, Michael began to take me passionately, thrusting himself into me over and over again with increasing force. I willed my inexperienced body to open for him, inviting him deeper and deeper into me as if this was what I had craved most of my life.

Perhaps I really had craved it because to my amazement my body began to respond in a new and wonderful way. A warm glow beginning in my lower belly seemed to spread out through my tummy and down into my groin as Mike thrust himself smoothly and rhythmically into me.

If I had thought the feeling of simply having him inside me had been amazing, this new sensation was breathtaking. I heard my own breathing grow louder as the glow grew stronger, moving upwards into my chest and tightening around my belly.

“Oh yes,” I whispered, “Oh that’s good! What’s... What’s happening?”

I looked into his big deep brown eyes and saw the smile in them then felt his thrusting quicken.

“Jesus!” I gasped again.

“Am I hurting you?” he croaked, his voice slightly anxious, slowing down his strokes.

“God yes! I mean no! Please don’t... don’t stop!”

He smiled and began his steady thrusting again. Immediately the glow inside me grew stronger still and something strange and new began to happen in my groin as my vulva became more sensitive than I had ever imagined. With every stroke I felt the ridges on his cock clearly as it passed through my tightly stretched inner lips. He thrust faster and more powerfully, driving my skinny body higher up the bed.

“Oh my...”

With a suddenness that took me totally by surprise, the glow within me grew almost instantly into a wave of heat that washed through my body as a small wave of orgasm overtook me. Small it might have been compared with what was to come but it was my first and its intensity made my whole body shake.

“Nnnngghhhh!”

My mouth uttered incoherent noises but Mike seemed to understand every grunt. His pace quickened again and a second then a third wave overtook me, each stronger than the last.

“Mmmmmnnnnnnhhhh!”

No amount of fiddling between my legs on his bed had come close to giving me the feelings that simply overwhelmed me now as my gorgeous stepbrother’s cock slammed into my body. Nothing I had encountered in my short life had made me feel within a mile of the way I felt at that moment as my first ever real vaginal orgasm overpowered and shook my whole body.

I cried out loud, I begged him to stop; I begged him to keep on forever. I thought I would never breathe again; I thought I would surely wet myself, so intense were the wave after wave of climax that pulsed through my body.

And then as his strokes grew even faster, I saw a look of pure hard lust flashed across his face, frightening me for an instant as he began to thrust in hard, short, sharp, powerful strokes. Still overwhelmed by the unexpected force of my first proper orgasm, I felt helpless under his beautiful body and looked deep into his eyes as he thrust into me.

Suddenly I felt a wave of tension pass through him and his rhythm broke, his back stiffened, his cock pulsed randomly deep within me and I felt the unfamiliar but unmistakeable feeling of my sweet, sweet stepbrother beginning to climax inside me.

“Yesss! Oh Jesus yes!”

He gasped as his body shook and the spasms of his ejaculation overtook him. In a series of wild, erratic, uncontrolled thrusts his body began to empty itself into mine, filling me with his semen. In hard, random pulses, his cock pumped his seed deep within me, my fuddled brain half registering that with no Durex, his sperm were actually cascading against my cervix for the first time.

It felt simply amazing – like nothing I had ever felt before even in his University bedroom and I glowed with pleasure, pleased beyond reason that I had been brave enough to go ‘on the pill’ in time and seen the incredible effect it could have on my beloved stepbrother.

Perhaps I wasn’t as clumsy and useless in bed as I had feared.

Eventually his spasms eased and his body became still. A few minutes later his erection began to fade and I felt what was to become the familiar sensation of fullness starting to dissipate. Mike held himself over me, his softening cock still within my body, small drops of sweat falling from his forehead onto my face.

He was smiling, his pupils wider than I had ever seen them. I wanted to lick them - to fall bodily into their deep pools.

“Wow! Nic! That was... You were... amazing!” He paused. “Are you okay?”

Words couldn’t explain how I felt at that moment, in my first post-climactic glow, lying there with my first proper lover’s semen inside me. I nodded and croaked:

“Oh my God! It was amazing! You were so good!”

His smiled broadened and I felt his cock slip from me. Instinctively I pressed my knees together as he rolled onto the bed alongside and we lay in silence for a while, staring at the ceiling, our breathing slowly returning to normal. I rested my head against his shoulder and he took my hand in his, our fingers intertwined.

“I’ve wanted to do that for so long.” Mikes’ voice was soft and dreamy as if still stunned by his climax.

“Me too; for three long weeks,” I agreed, expecting confirmation from Mike.

He chuckled. “Nah! Much longer!”

“What do you mean?” I asked, rolling onto my side to look at him.

“I mean I’ve dreamed of slowly stripping you out of your school uniform and fu... making love with you on your bed ever since... well for a long, long time!”

It should have shocked me but for some reason it didn’t.

“I had no idea,” I replied truthfully. He laughed.

“Well I wasn’t going to go round letting everyone think I had a crush on my little stepsister.” He thought for a moment. “I think all stepbrothers – maybe even all brothers feel a bit like that about their sisters – watching them. Spying.”

“Spying?” I laughed. “Did you spy on me?”

“Maybe! Maybe not,” he teased infuriatingly. “I plead the fifth!”

“Cheeky Sod!” I laughed and punched him in the shoulder with my free hand. It was a pathetic, girly punch.

“Cheeky am I?”

He snorted and began to tickle me in response, his hands all over my tummy, armpits and of course my boobs which responded by firming again as I rolled from side to side, giggling loudly, joyfully naked in a tangle of bodies on my bed, enjoying any excuse to touch and get close to each other again.

“You do realise we never actually talked properly before coming to bed,” he said once the tickling and giggling had finally died down. “I suppose that says a lot in itself.”

“I suppose so,” I agreed.

“So are we an ‘Item’ now?” he asked, squeezing my hand. “Are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Or are we just lovers when we have the chance?”

To be honest at that moment I think I would have taken any relationship with my stepbrother that was on offer and been grateful for it. Certainly I would have accepted anything that promised more of the incredible lovemaking I had just experienced. But something within me told me that whatever decision I made then would shape the rest of my life.

“What do YOU want from me? From us?” I asked him softly.

He breathed out noisily and stared blankly at the ceiling for a moment.

“I think - I know that I want to try and make a go of it; the whole boyfriend and girlfriend relationship thing. I want to take you on dates, to the pub, on holidays. I want you to stay with me at Uni; the whole shebang! I’m crazy about you, Nic!”

He waited anxiously for a response from me but hearing none, carried on.

“But if it’s not what you want then we can just keep it physical, if that’s what you’d prefer. You’re wonderful in bed, you know?” I glowed again with pleasure on hearing these words. “But I think we deserve better than that. I think we could make it work – if we’re really careful.”

My head, already dizzy from my unfamiliar orgasm, now span faster with the implications of his words. Beyond seeing him again, being with him again and to be honest having sex with him again, I hadn’t really considered the full implication of what we had started.

His fingers stroked my tummy as he talked and continued over my chest and boobs as I lay there, wondering what on earth to say or do.

Could we really have a proper girlfriend and boyfriend relationship?

Living with our parents, it couldn’t be a normal one; that was certain.

But if we were both going to Uni we’d be apart for a lot of the time anyway.

And he WAS so very, very gorgeous.

And I DID love him so much.

And we’d just made love better than I had ever imagined possible.

Oh God! I wanted to make it work with him. I really, really wanted to!

I felt his fingers running gently through my hair and turned to face him.

“Okay,” I said smiling. “Let’s give it a try!”

“You’re priceless Nic!” he replied, rising on his elbows so that his head was above mine.

He pecked me on the lips. I returned his peck. He kissed me gently. I kissed him firmly and felt the heat of his body rising above mine once again. Without thinking my knees parted and I felt his strong, hairy thighs moving between my skinny legs.

“Again? So soon?” I smiled, hoping I was right.

We kissed again, his body lying on mine, his weight crushing my hips and boobs as his hardening cock began to tickle high up in the smooth, sensitive part of my thighs, just below my swollen pink vulva.

“Mmmm. That’ feels nice,” I whispered when our mouths parted for breath.

He began to rock himself gently against me, each movement making his erection bigger and harder and rubbing more closely against my upper thighs and outer lips. I spread my legs further and his smooth end slipped into my wet slit, moving rhythmically up and down from my opening to my clitoris.

“Oh Mike,” I breathed, stroking his back with my fingers from his powerful shoulders to his tight buttocks, which tensed as my fingers reached them, forcing his cock a little harder against my vulva and parting my inner lips.

“Shall we… again?” he asked, taking his weight on his arms and rearing up over me. There was only one answer.

“Oh Yes. Yes please. But I’m a bit sore…” I replied in time with his rocking movements and the easing of his head into my slit.

His buttocks immediately tightened again beneath my fingers and his smooth rounded head popped between my tight inner lips and into my vagina again, making me gasp.

He held himself still, his nearly-fully-hard cock half way into my body.

“Nicola! Will you go out with me?” he grinned, thrusting himself a little deeper, making my back arch with pleasure.

“Mmmm. I’d love... love to Michael. Now stop teasing me!”

He slid his full length into me until his pubic hair ground against mine. Once again I felt full, warm, helpless and in love.

And then the unmistakeable sound of a car door slamming sounded through the window. It was close, loud and very familiar.

“Christ!” I exclaimed, panicking. “It’s Mum.”

“Shit! Shit!” Mike panicked, jumping up from the bed, pulling his cock roughly from my vagina.

I yelped in surprise and pushed him away from me, leaping out of the rumpled bed and running towards the door where I grabbed the white fluffy bathrobe that hung there and pulled it on. I hurriedly tied it around my waist as I turned wild-eyed towards Mike who was desperately trying to pull on his tangled clothes.

It would have been funny if the risks hadn’t been so great. I put my ear to the door and listened to the distinctive sound of a key being put into the latch.

“She’s coming in now!” I hissed.

“Stall her!” Mike growled back, his trousers stubbornly wrapped around his knees.

“I’ll try!” I said, then waited a few seconds before tugging open the door and stepping out onto the landing, closing the door quietly but very firmly behind me.

Mum was three quarters up the stairs when I reached her.

“Hi Mum!” I gasped, breathless. “I didn’t hear you come in.”

“Is Michael back already? I see his bag’s in the hall,” she asked, “I thought his train arrived at six. I was going to meet him.”

“He’s just gone to the corner shop for razor blades. I missed him too - there was a note on the table. I’m sure he’ll be back soon Mum.” I said excessively loudly, hearing soft low noises from the direction of my room - like a window being opened.

Mum looked disappointed not to have been there to welcome her son home.

“I suppose I couldn’t have got away early today anyway,” she pondered. “It’s a shame he had to come back to an empty house.”

She looked at me with a slightly puzzled air.

“Anyway, what have you been doing? You look rather flushed.”

My skin prickled with embarrassment as I realised what I must look like so soon after our lovemaking. In horror I wondered whether she could smell sex on me too – I knew I could.

“I’ve been for a run. I was just going for a shower,” I replied, begging her to believe me.

Mum didn’t say anything for a moment and in the brief silence I was dimly aware that the noises from my room had stopped. I remembered how Mike used to climb up onto the garage roof, then in through my bedroom window when he was younger and had either locked himself out or didn’t want Mum and Dad to know what time he had come home. I assumed he was now doing that journey in reverse and hoped to God that he had heard enough to play along with me when he did put in an appearance.

“Well before you go to the bathroom,” Mum said cheerfully. “Just make me a quick cup of tea while I unpack the shopping. We can wait for Michael together.”

We went downstairs together and carried the bulging shopping bags into the kitchen then I filled the kettle and switched it on while Mum began to busy herself with the groceries.

“You’ll be pleased to see him too,” she said casually. “It’s nice how the two of you have got so much closer recently after so many years of squabbling.”

I felt stunned and looked into my Mum’s eyes for warning signs but there were none. It was amazing how much she noticed sometimes and how little she realised at others.

“He’ll be able to tell you even more what it’s all about. After all, this time next year you’ll both be away at college.”

“I know,” I replied, “it scares me a bit sometimes, leaving home.”

“What about me?” she asked, smiling. “It will leave me and your father alone together in this house! All the time!” We both laughed. “You’ll enjoy it, really. I remember when I went off to Uni at your age….” she began.

But suddenly I wasn’t listening. To my absolute horror, I felt a trickle of something beginning to run down the inside of my thigh; something warm and sticky.

Oh God! It was Mike’s semen running out of me. Not using a condom meant it was all still inside me, or at least it had been. I was so inexperienced that it had never even crossed my mind that all that gooey mess within me had to go somewhere when I stood up. After all, our only other couplings had been either with a Durex or else he had pulled out just in time.

“…..and there was always some argument about whose turn it was to clean the bathroom…..”

Mum was going on. I looked anxiously at the door. I couldn’t leave while she was talking; the rudeness would be so out of character that Mum would be immediately suspicious.

“…..we could never manage to get up in time for nine o’clock tutorials…..

Oh no! The trickle had reached half way down my thigh. Jesus! How much of it was there?

“….but we never allowed our boyfriends to sleep over…….”

The thin trickle had just reached the back of my knee when, through the kitchen window, I saw Mike approaching the back door.

Rescue!

But to my frustration he paused and appeared to check his appearance in the door’s glass panel as a second trickle began to run down my other thigh.

Mike! Hurry up! I silently pleaded, before with a look of resolution, he finally turned the handle and pushed it open.

“Mike!” I screamed and hurried to hug him, “Give me a hug!”

I flung my arms around his neck as if I had not seen him for nearly three months rather than ten minutes.

“You’ve been for razor blades,” I whispered in his ear as I hugged him.

The sight of her beloved son arriving home had stopped Mum’s story in its tracks.

“Come on Nicola,” she scolded. “You’ve had your hug. It’s my turn now!”

Almost pushing me aside, she hugged him tightly, bombarding him with questions about his journey and his first term, giving him little opportunity to answer one question before the next was fired across.

Behind them, I switched the kettle on again and slipped quietly from the room as Mum fussed over her son. This time I was pleased he was getting all the attention instead of me and ran stiff legged across the hallway and upstairs to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

Minutes later as the warm water washed away the sticky evidence of our liaison, I felt overcome with emotion. My stepbrother still felt the same. He still loved me – and in THAT way too!

I had a real boyfriend!

***

And so our Christmas holiday began – and it was the best Christmas ever!

For that first weekend we were like kids with a new toy. It was impossible to be in the same house as each other without constantly trying to get away together, either going out somewhere secluded where we could kiss in the open or walk holding hands, or of course escaping to our rooms for more kissing, cuddling and if possible, lovemaking.

It was fortunate that Mum and Dad were out doing so much Christmas shopping over the weekend which gave us more opportunities to be together. We took maximum advantage of these opportunities to the point where by Sunday evening we were almost too sore to make love any more.

Almost but not quite!

Of course, being students, Mum and Dad didn’t expect either of us to get up as early as they did and expected us to ‘sleep in’ each morning. In fact, Mike and I were usually both awake quite early and as soon as we heard Mum & Dad’s car leaving the driveway, would go to each other’s rooms and snuggle together, mostly in my bed which was a double, and do what newly-in-love couples usually do.

And the more we made love, the more we got used to each other’s bodies and the better it became.

***

The following week was still a school week for me which meant we could only be together in the evenings. What made it even harder was that I still had coursework deadlines to meet and had to work several hours a day after school. Often the only way to be together was for Mike to sneak into my room after midnight when we were sure our parents were asleep.

It was so difficult being quiet when his body was doing such amazing things to mine, making me feel so incredibly good! I went around all week with teeth marks in my thumbs and lips bitten sore from trying to stifle my moans and squeals.

After that messy first time, we started spreading towels over the bed sheets to avoid leaving tell-tale stains for Mum to find when she did the laundry. If either of us had started washing our sheets ourselves it would have attracted some unwanted attention and perhaps a few awkward questions.

But then my term finally ended and for two blissful weeks our holidays overlapped. For the first time in my life I had a real, on-going boyfriend who I wanted to be with as much as possible.

It was soon apparent that living in the same house as my stepbrother and lover was going to be just as problematic as it was convenient. Our parents always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and there was always the risk of being overheard. We spent a lot of time out; Mike drove us in Mum’s car to the most romantic places our city and countryside could offer in winter and we invented trips with friends to the pub and cinema so we could be together in private on our ‘dates’.

For the first time in my life, I found I wanted Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to be over as quickly as possible. Up till then I had loved having my Uncles, Aunts, Cousins and Grandparents around for the festive season – and all the attention I used to get from them - but now having a busy house full of relations completely prevented any chance Mike and I might have had to be intimate together in either of our rooms.

On the positive side, to this day I’m convinced that this constraint on our early days together saved us from the disaster of being discovered by Mum and Dad before our relationship had really started. We were so ‘loved up’ that the risk of recklessness was never far away.

By forcing us to plan and take our time, it allowed our relationship to mature and develop and, though we didn’t realise it at the time, shape the rest of our lives.

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments