Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Youthful Lust and Curiosity - Part II

"A very special invitation by two young beauties"

11
2 Comments 2
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

The next morning at ten a.m. the phone rang.

“Hello Mrs Smith, it's Cathy here.”

“Oh, hello Cathy. Thank you for entertaining Brian last night. He says he had a great time. How can I help you?”

“Our pleasure Mrs Smith. It was great fun. We were wondering whether he would be available to answer a few more questions about college as I want to enroll for next year?’

“I’m sure he can Cathy. Should I ask him to come over as soon as possible?”

“Yes please and apologies for interrupting his short visit with you.”

“No problem. He’ll see you shortly.”

Brian arrived in his usual slip-on shorts, T shirt and sandals.

The girls answered the door wearing a fresh see-thru blouse and the shortest mini ever.

Brian took a deep breath and just smiled. “Thanks for last night, and hope you’re OK about what happened?”

“Okay, Brian darling?” Cathy questioned. “It was absolutely amazing and we need more! Does that answer your question?”

They grabbed him around the waist and slowly walked him down the passage towards the drinks cabinet. On the way, they each slipped a hand down the back of his shorts and squeezed a muscled bum. They realised that he was not wearing any jocks. So off came the shorts and even the T-shirt. He was totally naked and hard before he even entered the lounge.

Both fondled his manhood and just loved stroking it’s soft pliable skin, and watching it grow.

“Oh it’s awesome,” said Cathy. “Just look at its head swelling and changing colour. I love it, Brian.”

He winched. He liked it, even with his rock hard cock now fully exposed.

“Hey this is a little unfair isn’t it?” he teased.

“I’ve been here for two seconds and I’m stripped naked whilst you both have your clothes on?”

“Well we couldn’t wait to ravish more of your gorgeous body,” Jacky chirped.

“Whilst I starve?”

“Not really!” said Cathy.

With that, they both lifted their skirts revealing their naked smiling pussies.

“And you can even see our horny nipples through our tops.”

“Only if I feel them,” Brian replied.

In a flash, he was fingering the girls’ amazing nipple stands followed by a swift movement down to their wet pussies.

“What a pleasure,” he quipped, ”and they're leaking already.”

“Well, what do you expect with that fully erect purple head eyeing us?”

Brian’s cock had stiffened even more and was actually starting to leak.

“You not doing too badly yourself,” Cathy chirped.

“So we are all ready for more then?”

“Let’s grab our drinks and get to more ‘college stuff’.”

The girls lovingly held him by his throbbing erection and lead him to the stairs. There he insisted, “Ladies first,” with a huge smile on his face.

They could feel his penetrating eyes on their pussies from the back. Their puffy lips were beautifully framed on either side of their tight little buns and moved from side to side as they mounted each step.

“No hurry,” he quipped, and reluctantly followed with his rock hard member leading the way.

As they entered Cathy’s room the girls stripped off, pushed him backwards onto the bed and pinned him down by pushing their wet pussies and legs around his thighs and their erect nipples into his chest.

His throbbing hardon was bursting for attention and it got it!

One of their hands fondled his tightly squeezed balls whilst another caressed his shaft.

“Payback time, Mr Beeg, ‘cause we are going to ravish you!”

“Firstly we want to thank you for such a special night last night Brian. You were so kind, gentle and caring in showing us how beautiful a man’s body really is and especially his manhood. We are no longer scared to make love. We both want it desperately.”

Hmm, he thought. Whatsupp?

“We want you to make love to us, please? We love you Brian, and we love your cock. It’s so beautiful and so special, and we want to experience it deep inside our pussies!”

Brian melted. Here he was hearing two virgins asking to be de-flowered by none other than himself. This would be his first real experience ever and secondly, it was an invitation from not one but two gorgeous young virgins to take their virginity and usher them into real womanhood. How lucky was that, he thought?

She continued, “We have never slept with a man before and we want you to be the first. We want a real man to lead us into womanhood and you are that special one.”

Brian was dumbfounded. Firstly, by the physical attack from these two gorgeous bodies, pinning him down with their juicy pussies. Then the thought of having two virgins wanting him to make love to them was overwhelming.

He was speechless. He felt so inadequate. He might have had the right equipment but didn’t really know how to use it properly to satisfy a woman! Furthermore, he was not sure whether he would be doing this simply to satisfy his own needs or theirs.

Did it matter? They wanted him, and he was as horny as a bull elephant in must. That’s all that mattered for now.

“Wow,” he stammered, “if that’s your sincere desire, and you are sure about it, I am blown away. It will be an unforgettable honour and pleasure. Are you sure you want to do this with me, now?”

They were ecstatic and said, “Well tell us when you ready.”

He was mesmerised by their nimble and well-shaped bodies with perfectly rounded breasts and erect nipples, and puffy pussy lips eagerly waiting to be loved by him.

“OK, if this is really what you want then who would like to be first? “

“May I, Jacks?” asked Cathy?

“Sure, but then don’t take all the cream, pleez!”

“Oh yes,” Brian said, “now there’s the problem. One after the other is a bit much. We’ll have to split it, girls. One today, and one tomorrow?”

“Or tonight,”Cathy yelled?

She was beside herself and couldn’t wait to be fucked by this throbbing masterpiece.

“OK, it’s your call, but this first time could be a little sore, and you may even bleed a little, do you realise that?” Brian warned caringly.

“I know. Come on, I need you inside me, now please.”

Brian knew that he had to be extremely gentle even though he had never de-flowered a virgin before.

He slowly parted her legs. They didn’t need any prompting. She literally did the splits like a ballerina exposing her pink inner lips and tiny clit at the top. He latched onto her pouting nipples and sucked until she writhed.

He could feel her wet pussy juices trickling onto his cock.

He gradually slid down her firm body and started kissing her groin on both sides. He gently worked his mouth up onto her mound and right down into her crotch.

SquirttyEleanor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirttyEleanor

He inserted his middle finger between her lips and encircled her cherry. It got drenched as her juices flowed freely. She moaned, wanting more.

He saw she was ready so parted her puffy lips with his nose and tongue. His mouth found her clit and licked it repeatedly. Her body jerked! His lips nuzzled in and sucked her little diamond. Her body tensed. The more he sucked the louder she groaned and then she began to shake.

He reached up and started massaging her nipples. The more his thumb and forefingers massaged them the harder they got and she began to writhe.

Her womanhood was perfectly formed. Even her well rounded mound with fine pubic hair had started to swell. The outer lips were becoming puffier and the inner lips were protruding more than usual. Her magnificent clit seemed bigger and would soon be as large as Cathy’s. Another miniature penis, he thought. She was also becoming juicier by the day.

Brian knew she was climaxing. He sucked harder. She grabbed his hair and pulled it into her body. He sucked harder. She shouted with excitement. She was holding nothing back. She had cum hard. He released her clit, fully extended and red. Her lips were puffier than ever and so wet that his tongue had no trouble finding her hymen as they simply parted welcoming the arrival of their first penetration.

He carefully inserted his index finger and gently massaged her inner lips down to the hymen and back. After repeated attempts, he found a little opening on the one side and slowly eased his finger in. She did not even flinch so he fingered her a little faster. Her body tensed again.

Jacky watched in amazement, clearly absorbed by the sensitivity of the moment. He began wiggling his finger from side to side which seemed to stretch the gap a little wider each time. He soon felt it time to let his bursting member do the rest. Just the thought of shooting his load deep inside this silky soft pussy almost made him lose control. He was so ready to cum even without entering her.

He carefully withdrew his soaked finger and she looked deeply into his eyes and whispered, “That was so nice, but now its time for the real thing. I am ready!”

His cock stiffened even more at the very thought of what he was about to do and got even harder as it touched her outer lips. It had never been there before. This was literally ‘virgin territory’ for both of them.

Her legs were stretched even wider. She wanted all of him and he knew she was so ready.

His purple head nuzzled gently between her inner lips and easily located her love passage. It was well lubricated from her own juices and his ample supply of precum. She moaned in appreciation. At last, she was becoming a real woman.

She felt it move deeper, slower, and even gentler until it stopped with only its head inside her inner lips.

Brian felt his cock rub against something. He knew he had arrived at that intimate moment of entering her womanhood.

The awesomeness of the situation made his head expand even more. It was very much bigger than his shaft. It filled her entire vaginal canal. He knew that there had to be a break through of sorts.

He whispered, “Best I push a little harder and get it over with. Are you ready?”

“Yes”, she whispered, “I want you, I love you, Brian.”

He pushed and felt the head go through quite easily, entering the depths of her mystical love chamber. It was on a voyage of discovery for both of them.

It was mind blowing and she did not even flinch.

“Go deeper,” she said.” Faster, more please!”

He relaxed and began to fuck her like he never imagined possible. It was an unbelievable experience and he never wanted it to end. But he could not control himself any longer.

“Oh…, oh…,” she cried, and her body stiffened.

Thankfully she was cumming as his body started to jerk. It all happened so quickly. He exploded like a water canon. Her little body buckled and he jerked. They writhed together in ecstasy. Not even a jackhammer could separate them. They were one, bonded forever. What a beautiful first-time experience. Neither ever imagined to be so special.

She was dumbfounded and overcome with indescribable pleasure. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him incessantly. She was overcome with desire and appreciation, wanting more!

Jacky stood quietly and looked on enviously, but was also amazed! She simply smiled.

He was broken! He too was no longer a virgin and this experience emptied his tubes totally. He was drained but couldn’t help thinking that there was absolutely no comparison between this and jerking off. This was an unforgettable mind-blowing experience.

Still leaking deep inside her he whispered, “Did you enjoy that, you gorgeous woman?”

She smiled and said, “Yes, yes. Thank you. It was so very special. You are even more special now and I will love you forever, Brian. It wasn’t even sore.”

As Jacky looked on in amazement he reached out and touched her pussy. He felt its wetness. It was actually dripping and even running down the inside of her legs. She then confessed that she had climaxed just watching them, especially at the end. So it was a triple celebration!

He gently withdrew his softening manhood from Cathy’s leaking pussy and rolled onto his back. Her disappointment was visibly noticeable as she was savouring every moment of their special connection.

He beckoned to Jacky to come and squat over his face.

She willingly parted her pouting lips and revealed an erect clit the size of a miniature penis right before his eyes.

His energy levels soon returned and Cathy was quick to assist by retrieving any love juices left behind with her soft lips.

Meanwhile, Brian’s tongue and nose explored every niche and crevice in Jacky’s beautiful pussy. He gave it a massage of a lifetime. Her nipples glowed like lighthouses whilst Cathy sucked him dry.

Simultaneously he stretched out to Cathy’s pussy and fingered her clit.

All of a sudden he felt another volcano welling up inside him as he savaged Jacky’s little erection and Cathy sucked harder.

Cathy’s body stiffened from his fingering. His cock started throbbing from her sucking and Jacky opened her flood gates by squirting uncontrollably. Her warm love juices spread all over his face and down his neck.

He moaned with pleasure as he shot a smaller load into Cathy’s mouth and she reeled from another orgasm.

Somehow their bodies exploded together, not once but three times! The timing was perfect. They all just lay there savouring these special moments of their first real sexual encounters.

“Well, it’s your turn tonight Jacky and I promise I’ll give you my best as well,” Brian quipped as he pulled on his shorts and T-shirt.

“Thanks, Brian. I can’t wait any longer, so please don’t be late!”

These girls had already developed an insatiable sexual appetite. Could it get any better Brian thought as he waved goodbye.

 

To be continued; …

 

Published 
Written by phantom741
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments