Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures With Eddy - Part 2

"Eddy dresses me as a girl and fucks my ass."

55
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

All morning long, all that I could think about was what had transpired at Eddy’s house the day before. I was sixteen and Eddy was a year older. Our parents had arranged for us to spend the summer days together and Eddy wasn’t happy about it. He had bossed me around and bullied me until I just did whatever he told me to do.  

I had stripped naked because Eddy had told me to. He had put his hands all over my naked body and then took nude photos of me. Then he told me that I had to suck his dick while I knelt in front of him. So, I let him stick his dick in my mouth and I sucked on it until he came in my mouth, and I loved all of it.

Eddy had said that from now on I had to get on my knees and suck his dick any time that he told me to. He also said that he had special plans for the day, so I was eager to get to his house. I wanted to do whatever Eddy told me to do, and I hoped it involved his dick going into me.

When I got to Eddy’s house he seemed to be in a good mood. He said that he wanted to do some more photos like we had done yesterday, but a little different this time. We went down to the basement and he pulled a bag out of a cupboard and laid it on the pool table. Inside of it were a pair of black women’s panties, bra, garter belt, black stockings and a blonde wig.

He said, “I got these from my mom’s drawers. You’re going to wear these for today’s pictures. Now strip down and put them on. Be careful that you don’t mess them up. I’ll help you.”

I knew better than to argue with Eddy. Putting on women’s underwear was totally odd to me, but I was willing to do whatever Eddy told me to. So, I stripped off all of my clothes. I sat down and started to roll the stockings up my legs. Eddy’s mom was petite and even though I was skinny, the stockings were a little tight on my legs. Eddy said to put the garter belt on next. So, I stood up and pulled the garter belt up onto my hips. I didn’t know how to use the snaps on the garter belt, so Eddy came over and snapped them onto the stockings. Having his hands so close to my crotch was electrifying and I started to get a little light headed.

Next, I pulled the panties up over the garter belt. They were tight and I barely got my dick and balls to sit inside them. I then put my arms into the bra, but I didn’t know how to fasten it. Eddy came behind me and did the clasp. Then he reached down and straightened the panties on my ass. I loved having his hands touching my ass.

He came around front and adjusted the bra so that it sat normal on my chest. He looked down and told me to put my feet further apart. Then he pulled the panties out, and reached in and pushed my dick and balls between my legs, and then straightened the front of the panties. I took a deep breath and my head got lighter. I never had anyone touch my dick and I was in heaven that Eddy just had. He then picked the wig up and put it on my head and adjusted the hair.

He stepped back, looked me up and down and said, “You make a nice-looking girl. This is going to be great.”

Eddy walked me over to a mirror and I saw myself dressed as a girl for the first time. I couldn’t believe it, I looked good. I looked sexy and felt sexy. The bra, stockings and panties felt good on my skin. I thought that dressing up as a girl might be something that I wanted to keep doing. If Eddy liked it, then I liked it.

Eddy then pulled out the porn book that we had used the day before. He stopped at a page and said, “This is the photo that we’re going to copy today.” I looked at the page he was holding open and saw a picture of a blonde lady in black underwear. She was on her hands and knees on the floor. Her panties were pulled down and a man was kneeling behind her with his naked crotch against her butt. I didn’t know exactly what all of this meant, but I knew not to argue. I knew that we had to do everything just like in the book. I knew that I wanted Eddy to keep touching my body.

So, I got down on the floor, on my hands and knees. Eddy moved me around a little till I was just in the right position. Then he took the back of my panties and pulled them down almost to my knees. He put both hands on my ass cheeks and kind of spread them apart. I took another deep breath of excitement.

Eddy went back to the camera, made some adjustments and took a few photos. Then I saw him drop his pants and underwear and step out of them. He walked over and knelt on his knees, with his dick at my face. Finally, I’m going to get to suck on his dick.

tasty_Heidi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tasty_Heidi

He said, “I need you to get my dick ready. So, open your mouth and suck on it.”

I was not sure what he meant by getting his dick ready, but I was happy that I got to suck on it. So, I opened my mouth and he slipped it in. It was soft and felt good and I eagerly started sucking and licking on it. Eddy moved his dick slowly in and out and it started to firm up. He said, “That’s a good girl. You’re a good cocksucker.”

Since my mouth was full of his dick, I couldn’t respond and I didn’t really care that he had called me a girl.

It didn’t take long for his dick to be fully hard. He then pulled it out and said, “Okay, I’m ready.”

He moved around and knelt down behind me. He put his hands on my ass cheeks again and started to move them around while running his fingers across my crack and over my asshole. I started breathing harder, loving every movement that he made.

Eddy picked up a tube that he had near us and squirted some gel onto his fingers. He then started rubbing his fingers around my anus, and slowly poking one finger in, a little at a time. He put more gel on his fingers and continued to poke my asshole until he had one finger going in and out pretty easily. This was a little startling to me, but it didn’t hurt and I loved him playing with me like that. Soon he had two fingers going in and out of my asshole. My breathing kept getting deeper and my head lighter with each poke of his fingers. A little more gel and then he put three fingers into my ass. He continued to move them slowly in and out.

He told me, “Okay, you’re ready. Just relax. You’re going to like this.”

Eddy squirts some gel on his dick and moved closer to me. He used his hands to pull my ass cheeks apart and started to poke the head of his dick into my asshole. A little at a time he fed his dick in. After some initial pressure, it started to feel good. Eddy kept his movements slow but also pushed in a little more every couple of strokes. Eddy told me that his dick is now all the way in my ass.

My mind is in the twilight zone. I loved that Eddy was fucking me and I started moving my hips with his strokes. Eddy was breathing harder as he moved his dick in and out of my ass.

He said, “I see that you like getting fucked like a girl. That’s good because I’m going to fuck you like the bitch that you are.”

His hands were gripping my ass cheeks and his dick was going in and out of my ass. My head was spinning in circles but I was moving my hips in time with each stroke of his dick. I hear him grunt and yell, “ah, ah, ah.” He grunts some more, then shoots his load of cum up my ass. He started to slow down his strokes and finally I feel his dick plop out of my asshole.

He continued to hold on to my ass while he caught his breath. He then gets up and moves around to my face and knelt down. He said, “You’re a good fuck. I’m going to enjoy fucking your ass whenever I want. Now be a good girl and clean my dick.”

I was happy that I was a good fuck for Eddy. I was happy that he planned to keep fucking me. I didn’t mind being his girl, if that’s what he wanted. So, I opened my mouth and took his dick in. I sucked it, licked it and cleaned it. I licked and kissed his balls, because he seemed to like that and I wanted to make him happy. As I worked on his dick with my mouth, I could feel that my naked ass felt damp. His cum was dripping out of my asshole and down my leg.

When I finished cleaning his dick and licking his balls, Eddy took the wig off of my head. He helped me take off the bra and panties and stockings. I loved having his hands touch me. Then I reluctantly put my boy clothes back on. I would have preferred to stay dressed like a girl and have sex with Eddy.

Eddy said, “That was great, today. You’re now my girl bitch. I have an idea for tomorrow that I think will be even more fun.”

I went home and took a shower. I cleaned Eddy’s cum from my asshole. My ass felt used, but good. I jacked off thinking about what Eddy and I had done the last two days. I realized that I wasn’t getting release during our sex games. But, if that’s what it took to be Eddy’s girl bitch, then I was okay with it.

I thought about how I might get a pair of panties and bra and stockings to have. I wondered what I might look like completely dressed up as a girl.

I was excited about what plans Eddy had for tomorrow. I had trouble sleeping. I jacked off again, so that I could get some rest.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by smallbutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments