Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures With Eddy - Part 3

"Eddy dresses me up, ties me down and turns me into a whore"

51
6 Comments 6
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

As I woke up the next morning, the events of the past two days started to rush through my thoughts. I couldn’t believe all of the changes that had happened to me while being with my neighbor, Eddy.

I was sixteen, and Eddy and I were tasked with spending our summer days together by our parents. Eddy didn’t like that, and he showed it by bossing me around and bullying me.

Two days prior, he had made me strip naked so he could take nude photos of me. He had put his hands all over my nude body. He made me get on my knees in front of him and then had me suck on his dick until he came in my mouth. He said that from now on, I had to drop to my knees and suck his dick anytime that he told me to.

Yesterday, he had me dress up in girls’ lingerie and a wig. He had me get down on my hands and knees while he fucked me in the ass. He said that I was now his girl bitch.

I loved every minute of those last two days. I loved sucking Eddy’s dick. I loved having him handle my body any way that he wanted. I loved dressing up as a girl. I loved having Eddy fuck my ass while calling me his girl bitch.

Eddy had said that he had an idea for today that might be even more fun. I couldn’t imagine what that might be, and I was excited to find out.

When I got to Eddy’s that morning, he was already down in the basement, where all of our sex games happened. Eddy pulled the bag out that held the same black panties, bra, garter belt, stockings, and blonde wig that I had worn yesterday, and he put it on the pool table.

He said, “I want you to put these on again today. We’re going to take more pictures.”

I happily took off all of my boy clothes and got dressed in my girl outfit. Eddy fastened the back of the bra for me and adjusted the bra and panties to look good. He then put the blonde wig on my head. Eddy stepped back and said, “You look like a very fuckable girl. You’re going to make some boys very happy.”

I didn’t understand what he meant about making some boys very happy. I only cared about making Eddy happy. So, I didn’t question him about it.

Eddy pulled out the porn book that he had been using for inspiration. He wanted his pictures to be as close as he could get to the pictures in the book. He flipped through the pages of people having sex in various positions. He stopped on one, smiled, and said, “Here it is.”

It was of a blonde lady in lingerie, tied to a short table. Her chest was down on the table. Her knees were on the ground, and her upper legs were tied to the table legs. Her arms were wrapped under the table and tied to the opposite table legs so that she was hugging the table. Her head was hanging over one end of the table and her ass was sticking up on the other end.

I looked at the picture and didn’t understand the purpose. Why tie me down? I was happy to let Eddy do whatever he wanted with me. To fuck me any way that he wanted. Also, there weren’t any other people in this photo, so it wasn’t clear what kind of sex would happen.

I looked at Eddy, kind of confused, and he said, “Just don’t worry about it. You’re going to enjoy this. You’re going to get fucked silly.”

Eddy walked to the other end of the basement and said, “This coffee table should work for us.” He carried it over and put it down in front of the camera tripod. He pulled some short sections of soft rope out of a drawer and told me to kneel by the end of the table. He moved me into position, then bent me over the top of the table. He used a piece of rope to tie each of my thighs to the table legs. Then he attached a section of rope to each of my wrists, pulled those under the table, and tied them to the opposite legs. I was now tied and hugging the table just like the lady in the photo. I was feeling a bit vulnerable.

Then Eddy pulled my panties down to the top of the ropes holding my legs. He started rubbing my ass and crack like he’d done yesterday. He put some gel on his fingers and started poking my hole. I started getting excited. After he had his fingers moving in and out of me pretty easily; he pulled a vibrator out of a drawer and started to lube it. It looked like a real cock and was a little larger than Eddy’s dick. Eddy started to ease it into my butt hole a little at a time. In and out and then in a little further. My breathing got a little heavier with each push in. After a while, he had it all the way into my butt and he turned the vibrator on slow. I took deep breaths, and it started to feel good.

I was hoping that Eddy would move around and let me suck his dick now. But he got up and said he had to go upstairs. Don’t go anywhere, he said. With the vibrator working in my butt, I didn’t want to be anywhere else.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps and talking. I looked up to see Eddy and his friend Tommy. I recognized Tommy from school, but I didn’t really know him since he was a grade ahead of me. I started to panic about having him see me tied up in girl’s clothes, with a vibrator up my ass.

Tommy looked down at me and said, “Damn, Eddy. You weren’t lying. The little bitch looks just like you said. This is going to be fun and well worth the money.”

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

Eddy said, “Yeah, she’s a good cocksucker, and I have her butt nice and ready for you.”

Then he told me, “You suck his dick just like you sucked mine. Then he’s going to fuck you just like I did. You’re going to love it. So, relax and enjoy it.”

I saw that Tommy already had his pants off and was standing there stroking his dick. He knelt down in front of me ,and his dick was already getting hard. He lifted his dick up near my mouth. The vibrator working in my ass has me feeling super horny, and I know now is not the time to argue. Besides, his dick looks pretty good. So, I licked the tip of it, opened my mouth, and let him slide it in. I start sucking on his dick trying to make Eddy proud of me.

Tommy said, “Ah, you’re a good cock sucking whore. I’m going to enjoy fucking you.”

His dick was a little bigger than Eddy’s dick, and I was concerned about it fitting in my ass. But, right then I was concentrating on giving him a good blow job. He put one hand on the back of my head and worked his dick in and out of my mouth. I sucked and licked like I was hungry for it.

I see Eddy at the camera, taking pictures. Just as I started thinking that I might get a mouthful of cum, Tommy pulled his dick out and said, “Now it’s time to fuck some ass.”

Tommy moved between my legs and started to wiggle the vibrator around that was still in my butt. He finally pulled it out, completely, and dropped it on the floor. He picked up the lube and spread some gel on his cock. He put his hands on my ass cheeks and spread them as he poked the head of his dick into my asshole. He started working the head of his dick in and out slowly, poking it a little further in with each thrust forward. As he got further in, the speed of his strokes increased until he was fucking me at a steady pace. I was moving my hips to match his strokes. His breathing increased and he started talking to me saying things like, “Oh yeah, that’s a good sissy bitch. You like my cock up your pussy. You’re a good whore.”

Eddy continued taking pictures and then came over and knelt in front of me. He held his dick up to my face, and I opened my mouth so he could slip it in. I now had a mouth full of Eddy’s dick and an ass full of Tommy’s dick, and I was sure this must be sissy heaven. I tried to control my breathing as I was getting a little delirious from the onslaught of two dicks pummeling me from each end. A dick going in and out of my mouth and a dick going in and out of my ass, at the same time, was hard to comprehend but somehow felt right.

Eddy was the first to climax, and he shot a big load of cum into my mouth and throat. I was struggling to breathe and swallow Eddy’s load when I heard Tommy start grunting loudly. I then felt him shoot his load of cum up my ass. He slowed his strokes and then popped his dick out of my ass. That was a huge relief for me, and I immediately started cleaning Eddy’s dick with my mouth and tongue. Eddy pulled his dick out, slapped my cheek with his hand, and said, “Good girl.”

Eddy got up, and Tommy was already getting dressed. I saw him hand Eddy some money, and he said, “That was definitely worth $10. I’ll be back for more.” Then, Tommy headed up the steps and was gone.

I was still tied to the table as Eddy stood over me and said, “Now you’re a whore slut, and whores need to be disciplined.” He walked to the corner and came back with a wooden paddle. He bent down and started to smack my ass with the paddle, one stroke at a time. He started to increase the intensity and quickness of his spanking. It hurt but felt good at the same time. He was smacking both ass cheeks and the top of my thighs. My balls were getting smacked also. As Eddy continued to spank me, tears started welling up in my eyes and were soon rolling down my cheeks. I wasn’t sure that I could take much more when Eddy seemed to get tired and stopped paddling me. He rubbed his hands around my ass cheeks. That felt good, and I somehow appreciated this small act of kindness. Eddy then used the camera to get a few shots of my red, newly spanked ass.

Then Eddy told me that he had one more thing to teach me. He moved around in front of me with his ass facing me. He reached back and spread his cheeks and told me to lick his asshole and stick my tongue in it. My ass was hurting, my head was spinning, and my eyes were blurry. So, I stuck my tongue out and started to lick Eddy’s asshole. I didn’t know what I was doing, but I Iicked and stiffened my tongue and started to poke it into Eddy’s hole. Each time, Eddy would sigh and say that’s good, keep it up. I kept licking and poking my tongue in and wiggling my tongue around when it was in his ass. Eddy kept sighing and I soon decided that this wasn’t so bad. A new way to make Eddy happy.

Eddy finally pulled away. He looked at me, laughed, and said, “You’re now a fucking, sucking machine, and I’m going to keep you filled with dicks and make a lot of money doing it. You’re my sissy bitch, and you’re going to be happy to service every dick that I put in front of you. Understand?”

I just stared straight ahead, thinking, this is the best summer ever.

Published 
Written by smallbutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments