Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Out To My Girlfriend

"I had to make a difficult decision. Did I disclose my cross-dressing to the woman I had fallen in love with?"

127
25 Comments 25
10.7k Views 10.7k
7.5k words 7.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first installment of how Katie met Bob, and then his alter-ego, Linda."

I started like most "cross-dressers." I was sixteen and I developed an urge to wear my mother’s lingerie. I didn’t know why. I had never heard the term “cross-dresser.” But I did know I liked wearing her underwear.

The more I wore her bras, panties, and slips, the more I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the sensual feeling of being feminine. I wore mom’s things every chance I got. And of course, I got careless. She came home unexpectedly one day. There I was - a sixteen-year-old boy wearing a bra, panties, a girdle with garters attached to a pair of stockings, and a half-slip. To top it off, I was wearing lipstick.

But she didn’t get angry at all. Mom told me she suspected I had been doing this for some time and was actually glad to finally talk about it.

“Honey, you've stretched most of my bras, and my things are never where I left them.” She just laughed.

We had a long, somewhat embarrassing talk. (She wouldn't let me change.) She was quite understanding and explained that if I wanted to wear girl’s clothes, it was fine with her.

But she said, “It would be better if you get your own things, rather than wear mine. Then everything will fit you appropriately."

“I don't know why, Mom, but I just love being feminine," I said.

“Well as I see it, it's harmless, and if it makes you happy, you should do it. Let me ask you this. If you could, how often would you dress up?"

"I'm not sure, Mom. I do know I have been wearing your things every chance I get," I shyly replied.

"Well then, we better get you your own feminine wardrobe."

The next day after breakfast, Mom said, “Let's go shopping.”

It was exciting and embarrassing. We bought everything - panties, bras, slips. “Since you had my girdle on, let's get you one, and a garter belt too."

I told her I wanted everything a girl my age would have. We bought a few pairs of stockings and pantyhose. We went to another store and bought two dresses, some skirts, blouses, and sweaters. At a shoe store, we acquired three pairs of girls' shoes, including a pair of pumps with three-inch heels. To say the least, I was embarrassed when she had me try them on.

“Mom, people are looking at us,” I said.

“I don't care,” she replied. “You'll be happy we did this.”

We bought two wigs and went to the makeup counter where she picked out all kinds of things. “I think that's everything you need for now,” she smiled at me. Finally, Mom asked, "Do you want a couple of nighties to sleep in?"

My smile was my answer.

I couldn't wait to get home. As soon as we walked in the house, Mom said, “Go ahead, go get dressed.”

I ran upstairs, took off my clothes, and put on a bra and panties. I slipped on the garter belt and stockings. I put on a dress. Then I slipped on one of the wigs. I put on a pair of sandals with a one-inch heel and came downstairs.

“Well, that's a start,” Mom said. “Now let’s go do your makeup.” Mom showed me how to do every step of applying makeup. “There,” she said. “You really do make a very pretty girl.”

I went to a full-length mirror. The transformation was beyond my dreams. I was looking at a girl.

Mom taught me the finer points of being feminine: how to walk in heels; do perfect make-up; even how to sit and properly cross my legs. She surprised me with silicone breast forms.

Mom encouraged me to dress as much as I wanted. Within a year, I was dressing and acting like a girl on any day when my father wasn't around.

After I turned eighteen, near the end of senior year, Mom told me I needed to get out of the house as a girl more.

“You look like a girl. You act like a girl. You even talk like one. And you're not too tall to pass as one. (I was barely five feet, eight inches.) It'll be good for you," Mom said.

I was wary. We had gone out for evening drives, and a few walks, but I hadn't really been in close contact with the public.

Mom suggested we go clothes shopping. “I'll buy you a new dress.”

Before we left, I suggested that I should have a feminine name. I'd been thinking about that for a while.

Mom replied, "That's a good idea in case I need to refer to you in front of someone."

"I would like to be called Linda. Would you call me that?" I asked.

"Of course. That's a lovely name," Mom responded.

As we walked around the mall, It was clear everyone thought I was a girl. The only people who stared at me were teenage boys. I was so happy to be able to try things on. We'd have fun shopping together at least once a week. Occasionally we would go to lunch or a movie. I got accustomed to being out as Linda and loved it.

While I loved dressing and acting like a girl, I also loved being with girls as Bob. I appreciated their femininity. I loved the work they put into their look. In turn, they liked my sensitivity. I was good-looking and had no problem getting dates. Nevertheless, I couldn't resist the desire to dress regularly. At times I felt guilty. It was a conundrum.

After graduating high school, I decided to attend a major university in another state. Part of the reason was that I thought that i could get over my desire to dress like a girl. I lived in a dorm . I couldn't dress because I had a roommate. He was a big athletic guy and I didn't think he'd like knowing his roommate liked wearing dresses. It was forced derivation and by the Spring I realized my plan wasn't working. I missed being Linda.

Perhaps fortuitously, but sadly, my father passed away. He had been suffering from cancer and it finally got him. I decided I needed to transfer to a school near home and move back with Mom.

She was of course happy to have me back. And I was happy to be able to be Linda again. My denial was a total failure. We started up our shopping trips again. We would go out to dinner. I'd go shopping as Linda by myself. I would even attend some of my large lecture classes as Linda. i loved being out in public.

I enjoyed school. I continued dating girls. I did enjoy their company. Again, the recurring conundrum. I would go out on a date. Have a great time. Then go home and become Linda.

I talked about this conundrum with Mom and she was always supportive. She would tell me, “If it makes you happy, I don't see any harm in it. It's just part of who you are.”

By the end of my senior year, I was comfortable being Linda. It became second nature.

I was twenty-two when I graduated. Linda was now more a woman than a girl. I had become a very stylish dresser and was going out often. I had finally accepted that I was a cross-dresser.

I became aware of a club where cross-dressers went on a regular basis. I decided to check it out. I realized there were many other girls like me. Some of them clearly didn't pass, but some did. I also learned that there were a lot of men who liked women like me as well. While I enjoyed the male attention, I didn't see myself dating a guy. I was convinced I wasn't bisexual despite the fact I dressed as a woman.

I met a couple of other very attractive cross-dressers at the club. Donna and Sharon were as passable as I was. I suppose that's what brought us together. We started hanging out together. Once a week we would meet at the club. We'd do dinner and go shopping. We did everything young, attractive women did.

I told Mom about my new friends and she was very happy. She even had them over for dinner. The girls loved Mom and we had a great time.

Donna was seeing a guy named Jay. But Sharon was like me. She loved being a part-time woman, but dated women in guy mode. Donna was only five feet, six inches tall. She had also grown her hair out. She was slight and very cute. Sharon was taller than me, very thin with great legs. It was fun getting together with my new friends, including Jay.

Jay was constantly trying to get Sharon and I to go out with two of his friends. His friends liked women like us, he said.

Finally, to get him to stop, Sharon and I agreed we would all go out as a group. Sharon picked me up and we drove to the club.

Jay introduced me to Tom. Tom was over six feet tall and very attractive. He was very nice and told I was beautiful. The six of us went to dinner, and I had a better time than I thought I would. We returned to the club for a nightcap.

Tom and I sat and talked. Sharon came over and told me she was leaving. She whispered that her date was okay, but not really her thing. Tom said he'd be happy to drive me home. I told Sharon I would go with Tom. After all, I was enjoying myself. We chatted and he couldn't have been sweeter. Finally, I told him I better get home.

As we walked to his car, he put his arm around me. It felt nice. In the car and he leaned over and kissed me. Surprisingly, I kissed him back. We kissed for a minute, and I finally pulled back. "We'd better go, Tom. It's late." My head was spinning. "What am I doing?" I thought.

Tom pulled into the secluded driveway alongside the house. He leaned over and kissed me again. I kissed back. Our mouths opened and our tongues met. We were passionately making out for a few minutes when I felt his hand slip under my dress. He rubbed my erect cock through my panties. It felt nice. I kept kissing him.

He took my right hand and gently placed it on his crotch. I could feel his hardness. I rubbed it as he rubbed me. I was caught up in the moment. He reached down with his left hand and undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled down his zipper. The tip of his sizable and stiff cock extended above his jockeys. "Wow," I thought.

We kept kissing. I was enjoying myself. I was feeling incredibly feminine. I pulled down the front of his underpants and grabbed his impressive shaft. I began stroking it. I had never touched a penis other than mine. His was both longer and thicker.

"I am enjoying this way too much," I thought.

Tom's right hand was caressing my neck. His grip tightened ever so slightly as he gently pushed my head forward and down. Our lips parted. Suddenly my mouth was only inches from the cock I was gripping with my right hand.

"Oh God, what's happening?" I thought. He didn't push me any further. He was leaving it to me. I instinctively lowered my mouth and took his thick cock into my mouth. I had received blow-jobs, so it wasn't like I didn't know what to do.

I stroked his lower shaft while my lips slid up and down the upper part. He shoved it gently upward with each downward motion of my mouth. I sucked harder as he kept pushing it deeper into my mouth. "Oh, Linda, I'm going to cum!"

His body tightened as he raised his hips. I didn't let up but sucked harder. He let out a moan, and I felt my mouth fill with warm, salty cum. I continued to suck until he stopped moving. I let him slip out of my mouth as I swallowed. Then I licked his entire shaft clean.

We both sat back. "Wow, Linda. You're incredible. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. And I hope I can see you again."

I just smiled. "Tom, I'll be honest. You're the first man I've been with. I did enjoy it, but can you let me think about it?."

"Of course, Linda, I understand. Will I see you at the club?" Tom asked.

"I'm sure you will. Anyway, I did have a nice time."

Tom came around and helped me out and walked me to the front door.

"Can I kiss you? He asked.

Rather than respond, I leaned forward and gave him a big, wet kiss. "Good night sweetie," I whispered in his ear.

The next morning I got up late. Thoughts of the evening were skipping around my head. What did I do? More importantly; why did you do it? Did I like men? Was I bisexual?

I put on a bra and panties, slipped on a wig, and put on a pink satin robe with matching slippers. I went downstairs to find Mom having coffee.

"Good morning Linda. I heard you come in late. Did you have a nice time?"

I poured some coffee and sat down. "Well yes, I did. I'm a bit confused, but I had a great time."

"What do you mean honey? Mom asked.

"I didn't tell you, but I had a date with a man last night," I explained how I'd been talked into it by Donna's boyfriend. I told her that I just thought it would be a group dinner. "But then I let him - his name is Tom - drive me home."

"That's no big deal," Mom responded.

"I ended up kissing and making out with him before I came in." I obviously wasn't going to tell her I also gave him a blow-job!

"Did you enjoy that? she asked.

"That's what surprised me, Mom. I did."

"So what's the big deal? You're a beautiful woman. Why wouldn't you enjoy being kissed by a man?" Mom responded.

"I guess you're right. I just never thought I'd like being with a man. I like women," I pleaded.

Mom replied, "You like women when you are Bob. I guess it's a little more complicated when you're Linda."

"I think you're right, Mom," I replied

"Is he handsome? Are you going to see him again," Mom asked.

"He is very handsome, very nice, and very tall. I don't know, Mom. What do you think?" I asked.

Mom said, "Why not? You said he's nice and you liked him."

We didn't talk much more about it. I did see Tom at the club. He asked me out again and I accepted.

I started seeing him once a week. He was a total gentleman and treated me like a princess. We started having mutual fellatio. I enjoyed it.

One evening, after he took me out for a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant, we returned to his apartment. We had drinks and started making out like we usually did.

Tom whispered in my ear, "Linda, I'm crazy about you and I'd like to take our sex to the next level."

I knew what he meant. "Oh Tom, I don't know, honey," I responded.

I knew this might be coming. "I just don't think I'm ready. I like you, and I hope you understand" I said.

"0f course I do. No pressure," he said.

I continued dating him. I even invited him over and we had dinner with Mom. "Oh honey, he is so nice, and he is really handsome," she said after he left.

While my new, unexpected love life was going well, I did have a problem. I hadn't been able to find a job in my major field. I graduated almost a year ago. I was frustrated. I had worked a few part-time jobs but the pay was low and I kept quitting.

After expressing my frustration to Mom, she told me she had seen an ad for a part-time position at a nearby restaurant. “It says no experience needed,” she said. “At least you'd have some income."

"What kind of position," I asked.

Mom smiled and replied, "It's for a waitress."

“Are you joking, Mom?” I responded.

“Not at all. You'd make a great waitress. And it would keep Linda busy."

I thought about it. I needed money. And I could learn a job that might be useful in the future. I decided to apply in person.

The manager, Joe, was a good-looking guy, about forty or so. We had a short interview and he hired me on the spot. I was to start the next day. I'd be shadowing an older waiter who was quitting in two weeks. I had to wear a uniform consisting of a short plaid skirt and a white blouse. It was kind of cute.

My mentor, Paul, was older and really sweet to me. By the end of the two weeks, I was ready. I started working three nights, Monday through Wednesday. It was slower then, and I had a chance to get good at the job. I loved it. I was getting good tips, especially from men. I found the more I flirted with them, the better the tip. My hours increased, and I was making good money. The rest of the wait staff were men, so it was a fun position to be in.

One evening, to my utter surprise, a cousin of mine came in with his wife. I hadn't seen him since their wedding a few years ago.

I greeted them as I brought them menus, "Good evening. My name is Linda and I'll be serving you."

My cousin clearly didn't recognize me. I flirted with him while his wife was in the lady's room, and I got a nice tip out of it. Mom got a big laugh out of it when I told her.

I worked the waitress job for the next few months. It was fun and it got Linda out of the house. Then I finally got an interview with a small marketing company. The interview went well, and I was offered the job. It was entry-level, but it could lead to something better.

When I gave my notice at the restaurant, Joe was sad I was leaving. “How about just one night a week?" He asked.

“How about I just fill in when you need someone?" I replied.

"Great idea. I'll just call you when I need you," he said excitedly.

I started the new job and was enjoying it. The people were nice. While I went to the job as Bob, Linda was still going out with Sharon and Donna, as well as dating Tom. I also ended up at the restaurant one night a week. Bob was happy with his new job, and Linda was a very busy woman.

After about six months, I applied for a different position in the company. I was now almost twenty-five. I was interviewed by a very attractive manager who looked about my age. She had beautiful features and was really well-built. She dressed in a business suit that was a little too manly for my taste, although it was very well tailored to show her curves.

She introduced herself. “I'm Katie Jarvis, and I'll be conducting this interview. Please call me Katie.”

“Nice to meet you, Katie. Please call me Bob.”

The interview lasted an hour, and we seemed to really hit it off. She offered me the job. I would be working with her and two other low-level account managers.

After working with Katie for a few months, she was promoted to another section. She called me into her office to tell me. I was disappointed and told her, “We seem to get along so well.”

Katie replied, “I agree. I really like you, Bob. But there is an upside to this.”

“What's that?” I said.

Katie smiled and said, “I can now ask you out. How about dinner tonight.?"

I smiled broadly. I really liked her but hadn't thought it appropriate to ask her out. So I was thrilled. “Sounds great,” I said.

“How about you meet me downstairs at six?” Katie asked.

“I'll be there.”

We went out to dinner and had a great time. Katie drove and when she dropped me off, she leaned over and gave me a long kiss. “Let's do this again Bob.”

We started dating, and we were soon seeing each other a couple of times a week. I was very busy. I'd waitress one night, see Katie the next, Tom the night after, and go to the club with Sharon and Donna another night. I was too busy and decided to put my relationship with Tom on hold. I had to figure out whether I liked men or women, or was it both?

He was very disappointed but understood.

"We can still see each other at the club," I said.

The first time Katie and I had sex, it was amazing. She was very confident and dominant,

“You’re the most sensitive guy I have ever known. I love that about you Bob," Katie told me one night.

I loved her being dominant. I realized she brought out my feminine sensitivity, which in turn, she seemed to like.

Katie had a townhouse, so I spent a lot of time there. I still lived with my ongoing conundrum. I loved being with her. We had great sex. But I still was Linda at home, at the restaurant, and at the club. I wondered what would happen if I was out as Linda and I ran into her. That thought excited me.

I spent more and more time with Katie. She loved dominating me. She would sternly order me to lick her pussy on a regular basis. And she always preferred being on top. “I hope you don't mind, but I prefer playing the traditional male role,” she told me one evening. I told her I enjoyed it.

Time passed, and our relationship just got better. Although we were about to celebrate our one-year anniversary, I was still Linda much of the time. Despite my love for Katie, I still loved being a woman.

KendraSandTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraSandTS

Mom knew how much I enjoyed going out as Linda. I suppose that led her to ask me if I had told Katie about my alter-ego.

I told her I had thought about it a lot, but hadn't because I thought I'd lose her. I did tell her that Katie enjoyed being dominant and playing the male role.

Mom said, "Perhaps she wants you to play the female role, Maybe that's why you two are so close. If you are serious about this relationship, at some point you need to tell her about Linda. I know you, and Linda isn't going away.”

She went on, "Remember after your first date with Tom, and you told me that maybe what you needed was a woman who liked Linda? Well, maybe Katie is the one."

"Maybe you're right," I replied.

Not long after that conversation, Katie and I were spending a Saturday afternoon at her place. She told me she was feeling very horny and very dominant. “I want to be the man today," she said. This had happened before but now I saw it as an opportunity to play up the feminine role.

“So does that mean you want me to be the woman?” I asked with a smile.

She smiled back. “Hmm. Would you like that?”

“I would, especially if it would make you happy,” I gladly responded.

Katie smiled. “So maybe we need to make you look feminine. How about you wear a pair of panties?”

“Fine with me” I quickly agreed.

“Come with me”, she commanded. I followed her to the bedroom where she told me to take off my clothes. I did as instructed.

“Oh, I see this idea has you excited,” she giggled, staring at my stiff erection. “Here, put these on," she ordered.

She handed me a pair of pink lace panties which I quickly pulled on. “Now this,” she said, handing me a matching pink bra.

“Oh come on, Katie. You're kidding,” I said, faking embarrassment.

“Not in the least. Put it on,” she said sternly.

I looked at the bra and saw it was a 38D, the same size I wore. I took it and turned it around so the cups were behind my back. I quickly latched the three hooks and turned it around so the cups were in the front. I slipped my arms through the straps and adjusted them. Finally, I made sure the cups were positioned properly.

Katie noticed. “You fastened that bra just like a woman," she said. “It's like you've worn one before.”

There was a very pregnant pause. “Have you?” Katie asked with a big smile.

My hesitation gave me away. “Aha, you have, haven't you?”

I meekly replied, “Yes, Katie, I have.”

“Sweetie, it's okay. I'm sure lots of guys have tried on a bra. I appreciate your honesty. And, you're going to think I'm kinky, but it's a big turn-on. Looking at you in that bra and panties is getting me aroused."

Katie started taking off her clothes and was soon completely naked.

"Now, what am I going to do with you? Since you're now a girl, I think you need some lipstick."

Katie went over to her dresser and obtained a tube of deep red lipstick. She came back and told me to pucker my lips. I did as told while she applied the lipstick.

“There, that's better. I'm liking this. How about you?” she asked.

“It's fun,” I replied. I was incredibly excited, as well as very aroused.

“Okay, what will I have my girl do? I know. You can orally please me. I want that lipstick on my wet cunt,” she said, as she inserted a finger and rubbed her clit.

Katie went over to her bed and laid back, spreading her legs and exposing her glistening vagina. “Come over here, get on your knees, and suck on my clit. No, suck on my cock,” she ordered. “Since you're the girl now, my thing will be a cock, and yours is now a girly clit. Now get to work.”

She was clearly enjoying this. I immediately dropped to my knees and began licking her slit. “No, silly girl, suck on my cock,” Katie directed.

She did have a large clitoris, so I got my lips on it and sucked hard. “Yes, that's it. Good girl.”

Katie writhed and squirmed as I sucked on her engorged clit. She moaned as she had an orgasm but told me not to stop. I continued and she came again, and then again.

“You are a good girl,” she said as she sat up and smiled at me. “That's enough for now. You better go put some fresh lipstick on though. You left it all on my pussy.”

I got up and went over to her dresser and picked up the lipstick tube, removed the top, and turned the bottom to raise the lipstick. I looked in the mirror, pausing to admire the cute bra and panties I was wearing. I leaned forward a little and carefully and perfectly applied a fresh coat of red to my lips.

When I turned around, Katie had a big smile. “You've done that before,” she said.

It hadn't occurred to me that a man wouldn't be so adept at applying lipstick. Since I had done it many times, it just came naturally.

“So, you knew how to put on a bra, and you know how to apply lipstick. Interesting.” Katie had a sly smile.

“First of all, I want you to know that I love you terribly. You are my soul mate. And I am surprised how much I like you in the bra and panties. It has me very aroused. And it obviously has you aroused as well. You already know I enjoy being the dominant member of this relationship, and this just adds to it. So, be honest. Have you dressed up in women's things before?”

My mind raced. How could I lie after what she had seen? I couldn't.

“Yes, Katie, I have.”

Katie smiled. “I appreciate the honesty. And I'll be honest with you.”

"Uh oh," I'm thinking. I've blown it with her.

But then she said, “I think it's great. Please don't think I'm weird, but I want you to tell me all about it. I'm already turned on by what we've done, so let's continue. Let me ask you some questions, okay?”

“Of course. Shoot," I replied.

“Have you worn a bra and panties before?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Have you worn other female clothing?”

“Yes.”

Katie smiled. “I hope you're okay with this because I'm loving it.”

I was resigned to whatever happened and responded, “I'm good. Please continue.”

“Hold on a minute.” She got up and went to her dresser and got out a black lace bra and matching panties. She put them on. She also applied the same lipstick I was wearing. She returned to the bed.

“There. Now we're just two girls chatting in our underwear.” We both giggled. I realized my giggle was way too feminine.

“Okay, let us continue,” she said. “Have you worn a dress?”

“Yes.”

“Have you worn high heels?”

“Yes.”

“Have you worn a wig?"

Again I replied, “Yes.”

“So you have dressed completely as a woman?”

“Yes, I have."

"Have you worn makeup beyond lipstick?"

"Yes, full makeup," I replied.

Katie was smiling broadly. “Bob, you don't know how exciting this is. I'm not even sure why. Okay, a few more questions. Don't worry sweetie. I love this.”

“Do you have your own female clothing, lingerie, whatever?” Katie asked.

“Yeah, Katie, I do.”

“How long have you been doing this, I guess cross-dressing?”

I hesitated, but then said, “I started when I was sixteen and have been doing it off and on ever since."

“Wow. Why hadn't you told me?” She asked.

“Because I love you and I thought I'd lose you.”

"Well, I understand, but I wish you had told me. It is part of the person I love. So from now on, I want total honesty about this part of you. Okay?"

"Yes, Katie. I promise.“

"Well, now there is no question that I have to see you completely dressed and made up. Would you do that for me?"

"To be honest, Katie, I'm very nervous, but if you want me to, I will."

"Great. I can't wait to see my pretty girl. By the way, do you have a female name when you cross-dress?"

I hesitated, which once again gave away the answer. "Yes, it's Linda,” I shyly responded.

"Oh, I like that name. So when can I meet Linda?"

Before I could answer, Katie said, "Wait a minute. Where and when do you dress? I mean you live with your mother. Does she know?"

"Yes, Katie, she does," I responded. "And before you ask, yes I do dress at home and Mom likes Linda."

"Oh sweetie, that is so great. So when you are at home, are you Linda or Bob?"

Since the cat was totally out of the bag, I was just going to be completely honest. "Most of the time, I'm Linda."

Katie smiled. “Oh, you sneak you. Well then why don't you go home and get dressed and I'll come over later. You can tell your mother I am totally okay with your secret. What do you think?"

"This is all kind of sudden hon." I stammered.

Katie went on, "If your mother is used to Linda, I’m betting she will be happy that your girlfriend wants to meet her. Don't you think?"

I knew she was right.

"Why don't I go home and talk to her, and I will give you a call?" I said.

Katie agreed, and added, "But tell her I really want to come over.”

“Can I call you Linda when you are dressed?” Katie asked.

“Of course honey.”

“Okay, Linda, come over here. Since you sucked my cock, I want to suck your clit.”

Katie then proceeded to pull down my panties, exposing my raging hard-on. She took my rod into her mouth and proceeded to give me the most incredible blow-job she’d ever given me.

“I hope that shows you I am okay with Linda," she said as she swallowed my cum.

I got dressed and drove home. Mom was there doing some cleaning.

“Hi honey, how are you?” Mom asked.

I told her that I was great and that I had been at Katie’s. “We had a nice talk about our relationship.”

“Oh, that's nice. Why don't you go change and tell me about it.”

I smiled. “Good idea, Mom.”

I went upstairs and decided to take a shower. I shaved and decided to shave my legs as well. I put lotion on and sprayed some perfume. Suddenly, I was in total girl mode. If Katie wanted to see Linda, she was getting her in all her glory.

I went to my dresser and took out a fancy white lace bra and panties. I slipped each on. Then I placed my silicone breast forms in my D-cups. “Won't Katie be surprised to see that we wear the same size bra”, I thought. I put on a padded girdle with garters that I occasionally wore, especially when I went out of the house. It narrowed my waist and widened my hips, giving me a girlish “hourglass figure.” I slipped on a pair of sheer stockings and attached the garters.

I went to my closet and looked over my wardrobe. My whole closet was dresses, skirts, blouses, and jackets. Dress, or skirt and top? Since I was wearing shape-wear, I decided to go with a form-fitting dark burgundy dress. I slipped it on and looked in the mirror. “Yes,” I whispered.

I sat down at the very feminine dressing table mom had purchased for me. I carefully did my makeup, putting on concealer and blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, and extra-lengthening mascara. I applied some burgundy lipstick to match the dress. Then I slipped on a shoulder-length wavy brown wig with blond highlights. I carefully pinned it in position. Finally, I put on a pair of black, patent leather pumps with a 3-inch heel.

I went to the mirror. I admired my feminine shape and thought, “No question you pass as a woman.” I was committed. If we were to stay together, it was best that she experience me at my feminine best.

I came downstairs. When Mom saw me she smiled and said, "Wow, you look fabulous. Is there something special going on?"

"Kind of, Mom," I explained that I had told Katie about Linda. I didn't give her all the details but simply told her that Katie was completely okay with it.

"That's wonderful," Mom smiled. “I am so glad you did. I think it's much better for you both.”

"She wants to meet Linda and if it's okay with you, she is coming over tonight. What do you think?"

"I think that's a great idea. She needs to know this side of you if you. You look great. And this is how she should see you - as the beautiful woman I know and love. And I've got enough dinner for the three of us.”

"Okay, Mom. I"ll call her.” I picked up my cell and dialed. I told her I had talked to Mom and that she thought the idea was great. "She's even making dinner for us."

Katie said, “I can tell you're dressed. I can hear it in your voice. I love it. I can't wait to see you, Linda."

"I hope you're ready to see me in a dress," I said.

“I'm very excited too. I think Linda is going to be my new best girlfriend.”

Half an hour later the doorbell rang. Mom looked at me and asked, “Are you ready?"

“As ready as I'll ever be. Why don't you get the door? I need to freshen my lipstick."

Mom went to the door and opened it. They had met before, and they talked for a bit. Then I heard Mom say, “Come in and let me get Linda."

Katie entered the living room just as I walked in. There stood Katie, looking great in a pair of black slacks and a tight white sweater. She was also wearing heels. For a long moment, she looked me up and down. Finally, she blurted, “Oh my god, you’re beautiful! If I didn't know it was you, I would have thought, “Who is this gorgeous woman?”

“Well thank you. Come in and sit down.” For some reason, a calm came over me. I thought, “This is me. Take it or leave it.”

“My goodness, you even have a feminine voice," Katie remarked.

We walked over to the couch, my heels clicking on the wood floor. Mom told her how happy she was that she finally got to meet Linda. “I'm going to get dinner ready. I'll let you girls talk,” Mom said as she turned and went to the kitchen.

“Your mom is so sweet. I love what she said, “You girls talk.”

I looked at Katie and asked, “So what do you think?”

“First of all, you look fabulous. I'm blown away. This is well beyond what I expected. You are totally passable. By the way - great tits,” she giggled. Katie went on, “Perhaps more importantly, I am so turned on by this. I'm wet seeing you as a girl, knowing there's a cock in your panties. I think Linda and I will be great friends and lovers. I just hope you don't end up regretting letting me in on your secret.”

“Oh, Katie, that's wonderful. I'm sure I won't regret it. Do you really think I look that good?”

“Absolutely. You're beautiful. Although I have to say I am a little jealous. You're prettier, and definitely more feminine than me.” Katie laughed.

Katie proceeded to ask questions. “What size bra do you wear and what fills the cups?”

“I wear a 38D and the cups have silicone breast forms in them.”

“Oh my God, we wear the same size bra." Katie felt them. “Wow, they feel totally real.” She wanted to know how I got an hourglass figure.

“I'm wearing an old-fashioned high waist, an open-bottomed girdle with hip pads. It has garters and I'm wearing stockings." I pulled up my dress slightly to show her.

“Ah, so you've gone out as Linda?" she inquired.

“Yes, I have. I go out quite a bit. I go shopping. I have girlfriends like me I go out with too."

"Really?" Katie asked. "Will you introduce them to me?" she asked

"If you want," I responded.

Suddenly Katie had a huge smile on her face. "Have you ever dated a male?"

"Wait, honey. Before you answer, let me say that if you have, that may be the biggest turn-on yet," Katie said in an earnest tone.

I hesitated. "Yes, I have, honey," I said in my most feminine voice.

"Oh, God. You probably think I'm totally crazy, but that arouses me terribly. At some point, I want to hear more, but for now, let me say that I'm excited about our new situation," she replied.

The more we talked, the more comfortable we became.

“Linda, I am so glad this has happened. I honestly feel like I'm talking to a woman, but a woman I know and love."

Mom called us for dinner and we all chatted like girls over dinner. We helped clean up. Mom said she was tired and was going to bed. She said to Katie, “It's so nice to see you again. I hope to see you more often.”

After Mom retired, Katie and I went to the living room. Katie grabbed me and gave me a big hug. “I'm not used to pressing my tits against another girl’s.” She then kissed me passionately. We sat down and made out for a while. She reached under my dress and was happy to find a stiff cock in my panties.

“I love you,” Katie whispered.

“I love you too,” I replied.

Katie looked me in the eyes and said, “I love you whether you are Bob or Linda. I want you to be Linda whenever you want. In fact, I think we should be lesbian girlfriends.”

“I like that idea.”

“So girl, we're both dressed up. Let's go out to a bar.”

“Are you serious?" I said.

“Yes. You know you pass as a woman. And I'm very impressed with how feminine you are. Even your voice. And know this wouldn't be the first time Linda's been to a bar. Come on. It'll be fun.”

I was excited and decided to take her up on it. We went to the bathroom and put on fresh lipstick. I grabbed my purse, and we were off.

Katie drove to a nearby bar that we had gone to a number of times. As we pulled into the parking lot, I expressed some reluctance about going into a bar where the bartenders knew us, and maybe some of the patrons as well. However, Katie assured me that there was no way I would be recognized. “They won't recognize you because they'll be starting at your tits.” We both giggled.

We entered the bar and a few men turned and looked at us. We grabbed two seats at the bar. A bartender we knew came over. “Hi, Katie. Haven't seen you in a while. How are you?”

“I'm fine Jim,” Katie answered.

"Where's Bob? he inquired.

"Oh, he's out with a friend." Katie winked at me.

Jim looked at me and said, “And who is this beautiful lady?”

“This is my friend, Linda,"

“Welcome, Linda. Nice to meet you,” Jim smiled.

In my most feminine voice, I said, “Nice to meet you, Jim.” He obviously had no idea.

"Have you been here before Linda? You look a little familiar," Jim asked.

"I don't think I have Jim. I'm sure I would remember you if I had." I smiled at him.

We sipped our drinks and chatted. “Isn't this fun?” Katie asked.

I had to admit it was. After a while, Katie said, “Let's go powder our noses.”

We got up and went to the lady's room. Katie locked the door and immediately grabbed me and kissed me. She reached under my dress and massaged my hardening cock. “Oh Linda, this is so erotic.”

“Katie, it is, but stop it. You're giving me a hard-on and It will show in this dress.”

Katie giggled. “Oh, okay.” While my erection subsided, she said “That kiss really messed up our lipstick.” She opened her purse and said, “Oh shit, I don't have any.”

“That’s okay, I do,” I replied. I opened my purse, which Katie hadn't seen, and took out a tube.

Katie said, "I should have known you'd have lipstick.” She thought it was so cute that I had a purse.

We returned to the bar. Two nicely dressed gentlemen had seated themselves next to our stools. They smiled and introduced themselves. They offered to buy us drinks and Katie accepted. I acted shy but did enjoy a man paying so much attention to me. And he did keep staring at my tits. Finally, we excused ourselves, telling the obviously disappointed guys we had to get up early.

“Oh God that was fun,” Katie said as we walked to the car. “I bet you loved flirting with those men."

I agreed it was fun. “We’ll have to do it again,” I said, surprising myself.

We went to Katie’s townhouse and quickly went to the bedroom. Katie told me she didn't want me to change totally back to Bob. She said “I'm enjoying Linda too much. So how about we take off our makeup, but you keep your bra on and wear one of my nighties? I'll wear one too.”

I agreed. I actually loved wearing her nightie. We made just about the most passionate love we had ever made. Katie was of course on top, riding my "clit," as she called it. She had at least three orgasms before I exploded in her. As we lay there, Katie whispered, “I love you, Linda. Good night.”

“I love you too, Katie.”

Published 
Written by RachelTG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments