Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Encounter With A Stranger

"Met with a stranger and had some fun."

35
16 Comments 16
18.6k Views 18.6k
815 words 815 words

I have been dressing in women's panties and stockings for all my adult life. It's a huge turn on for me. I have always considered myself straight, but as I have got older I have become bi-curious, only when I'm dressed up though.

I was out of town on a business trip and I went to Walmart and bought a pair of panties, stockings and a mini skirt. I then went to a gas station bathroom and put on my girly things under my man clothes. While I was in the men's room there was a message on the wall that said, 'call for a good time.' So I wrote down the number and went to a payphone, yeah, back then there were pay phones.

I called the number not expecting anyone to answer, or for it to be disconnected. To my surprise, a guy did answer the phone and we started chatting for a while. He invited me to stop by his apartment. I was nervous and very curious, but I decided to go. When I knocked on his door, he opened it and said hi, come in. He was kinda short and a little chubby, but overall OK looking.

I felt safe enough to go in. Once inside, we started talking to get to know each other a little bit. He put on a gay porn video and we got talking about first experiences and stuff. I was getting horny and asked him where the bathroom was. I went into the bathroom and took off my pants and shoes. I adjusted my panties, stockings and mini skirt. I then went back into the living room feeling very sexy and horny.

He was sitting on the couch and I was sitting on a chair we continued to talk and watch the video. He pulled down his shorts and underwear and started playing with his cock. It was kinda small, probably about four inches. I asked him if he had a condom, he gave one to me and I went over to the couch and put it on his cock and I started sucking it.

As I was sucking it, he was feeling my stockinged legs and he put his hand under my mini skirt and was feeling my panties. I got nervous and I got up went back into the bathroom. I took off my panties, stockings and mini skirt and put my man clothes back on. I left my girly clothes there and said, "sorry, I have to go."

CharlotteBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteBrownn

As I look back now, it was very risky, I could have been hurt. I also look back and wish that I had at least stayed long enough to let him cum. I left him before he had a chance too cum. I'm sure he had a good time after I left. He probably used my panties to jerk himself off.

I did call him the next day, and tell him I was sorry. He said it was ok, and that he liked the way my warm mouth felt on his cock. We never talked again. This was many years ago in New England. Maybe he will see this story and remember it as I still do.

I occasionally go to glory holes, I get dressed in my sexy panties and stockings and go inside the booth. One time there was another CD in the booth next to me and she put her tit through the hole and I sucked on it. She must have been on hormones because it was natural and very nice looking.

She left before I could get her number. Of all the times I have been to the glory hole I never actually sucked on anyone's cock. I would feel and play with it, then they would put there hand through the hole and feel and play with my panties and stockings. Then I would usually get nervous and leave. Looks like I have a pattern of leaving my mates high and dry.

On another occasion, I knew of a guy who would dress as a girl and try to pick up guys on the street. I found her one night and we went for a ride and she blew me. I told her I knew that she was a man and that I thought she looked good. She probably blew a lot of guys and they thought she was a real girl. That was very risky for her.

My girlfriend lets me wear panties when we make love. Once in a blue moon, I wear pantyhose also. I want to wear more, and should probably buy more things. She seems to like it, when I'm on top of her she likes pulling the panties up my ass as I cum into her sweet pussy. We also enjoy dildo play with each other. Hope you enjoyed my escapades.

Published 
Written by hotwife4unme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments