Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Encounter Ch 6

13
5 Comments 5
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The elevator ride to our floor is thankfully uneventful. We manage to keep our hands off of each other until I unlock the door and we step in. As the door closes behind us, you grab me and we embrace tightly. Our lips lock and you rub my crotch through my pantyhose.

"Alone at last!" I breathe. "Let's get comfortable." 

"I'll take care of this," you exclaim as you drop to your knees and pull down my hose and panties.

My balls and shaft spring from their confines and wave gloriously in your face. I am immediately fully erect and my tool juts proudly from beneath my dress. The feeling of freedom is wonderful. You take my member in your hands and give it a loving kiss.

"I was hoping for this response," you coo.

A shiver of delight courses through me and I respond with, "May I return the favor, Jenny?"

"Certainly," you reply, and we exchange positions. 

I drop to my knees in front of you and my hands slide up your skirt. I hook my fingers into the top of your pantyhose and begin to lower them along with your panties.

"Careful, Monique, don't want to lose an eye," I hear you say as your cute cut cock pops out from between your legs. You part your legs slightly and your balls drop onto my hand.

"Poor babies," I coo. "Come to Poppa."

"Looks more like Mamma," you pant, and I give them a loving kiss.

"Let's get out of these clothes and into something more relaxing," you suggest.


"Fine with me, I'll take the bathroom and you change out here," I suggest. I take my bag into the bathroom and close the door.   I strip out of my dress, sweater, and hose and admire my shaved body in the mirror. I'm still wearing my blue bra and panties, and my wilting member is dripping precum. I drain my bladder and clean my tip. Then I slip into my thigh highs and Teddy and freshen my make up. 

"My turn," you say as I exit the bathroom. You have already donned your coral nightie and stockings and I give your buns a slight pat as we pass. I lay down on the bed and await your return. You exit the bathroom and I admire you in the dim light. Your cock is poking out from beneath your nighty and waving to me like a flag.

"Come here Jenny, I'd like to try your docking maneuver again," I say.

I take my position on my knees on the bed, and you do the same, facing me. Our lips meet as our extended shafts rub heads together.

"Show me again how to do it," I beg. You take my tool and peel back my foreskin, placing your own knob at my tip.

"Like this," you murmur, enveloping your head with my hood. The feeling is divine as our cock heads rub together, enclosed within my bulging flap of skin. Wet with precum, we establish an easy rhythm, your fist covering our joined members.

I open my mouth to cry out, and am instead met with your wet tongue, slithering in and filling me with delight. We once again become one body, joined mouth to mouth and cock to cock. We rock back and forth for what seems like hours, slowly, then more rapidly, then slowing again. Finally, the tension builds and I feel my approaching orgasm.

"What happens if we cum while docked?" I breathe.

"I don't know but we're about to find out," you grunt. With that, we both explode simultaneously, our mingling cum propelling us backward. Our cojoined members separate and we lean back, coating each other's shaft with sweet, sticky fluid. 
 

When we finish erupting, I look at you with raptured eyes and exclaim, "That was absolutely amazing, Jenny." You are too weak to respond, and instead, you bend down and lovingly lick my cock clean. I return the favor on your now flaccid tool, and we snuggle together and pull the covers over our bodies.

"Good night, my lovely Jenny," I whisper. "Thank you for the most amazing day of my life.

"Sleep sweet, Monique," you respond. "I'll see you in my dreams."

Our lips meet in a tender kiss and we drift off the sleep.

I awaken to the sound of the K cup machine brewing a fresh cup of coffee. I reach for you only to find your side of the bed empty.
 

evaliu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evaliu

"Jenny?" I call, tentatively.

"Good morning, Monique. Did you sleep well?" I hear you call through the bathroom door.

"I don't know, I was asleep," I reply lamely. 

You emerge from the bathroom and I look at you in amazement. All vestiges of femininity are gone, and I am gazing at a fit, well-dressed man a few years younger than myself. Your pressed slacks and crisp polo shirt compliment your well-coifed hair and clean-shaven face. 

"Who are you and what have you done with Jenny?" I demand in mock indignation.

"Check out is in two hours and I thought I'd get a jump on packing up," you reply.

My mind spins. Check out? Packing up? Banish the thoughts. "I thought we could live here happily ever after, Jenny," I whine.

"Sorry, Monique, every fairy tale must come to an end sometime," you say with regret. 

You offer me a cup of freshly brewed coffee. "Cream or sugar?" you ask.

"Cream, and lots of it," I respond and wink. I take the cup and sip slowly. "Mmm, that hits the spot!" I say and you take a seat on the bed beside me.

I hesitate. A thought comes to my mind that I have been wrestling with for years. "Jenny," I say slowly, "Can you help me answer a question?"

"Of course, Monique, anything," you reply.

My thoughts are swirling like a whirlwind. I'm trying to formulate a concept that has eluded me since childhood. I speak slowly and hesitantly, "What...am...I?" There, the question has been asked and I anxiously await your reply.

"Why you're a compassionate and caring human being," you respond tenderly.

"No, I mean what kind of compassionate and caring human being am I?" I insist. "Am I straight? Gay, bi, bi-curious, what?"

"Well, you're certainly not straight, you're too good of a cock sucker for that," you say with conviction.

"Thank you, Jenny," I respond with genuine sincerity, "I do enjoy it."

"Are you attracted to men?" you probe.

"Not usually, except if they happen to be dressed as beautiful women," is my response.

"Then you're definitely not gay. Maybe you are bi-curious," you say, sliding closer.

"Well, I'm certainly curious to find out what I am," I say, and move closer to you. "There's only one way to find out."

I extend my hand and caress your crotch, feeling a slight lump beginning to form. I pull down your zipper and plunge my hand inside your shorts. Your semi-erect cock springs to life and I pull it from its confines. I take your hand and pull it to your shaft.

"Hold on, Jenny, first things first. I'll be right back."

"I'm not planning on going anywhere," you reply lightly stroking your rising tool.

I slip out of bed and into the bathroom. I empty my bladder and stand to regard myself in the mirror. I'm still wearing my Teddy, my face painted with slightly smeared makeup and my wig a disheveled mess.

"What am I?" I ask myself as I remove my Teddy, panties and bra. I wash the foundation and blush from my face and lather up to shave. Still wearing my eye shadow and lipstick, I again ask my self, "What am I?" I reluctantly remove my wig and turn on the water. I step in and scrub the last vestiges of femininity from my eyes and lips. I watch as the final traces of woman swirl down the drain. My mind reflects back to yesterday afternoon when I watched our mingled cum  swirl down that same drain and my cock twinges slightly at the thought.

Refreshed, I step out of the shower and towel off.  I think of you in the next room and begin to get aroused. Will I still be attracted to you in male form? Will you still want me without my make up and panties? I take a deep breath and think, "Only one way to find out."

Naked, I step from the bathroom and am pleasantly surprised to see your nude frame laying on the bed. Your fully erect cock juts invitingly toward me and I walk as if in a trance toward you.
 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Monique65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments