Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting A Grip On The Situation Part 3

19
6 Comments 6
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Ken was sent home in plenty of time so Vanessa could become Van again. Van thought about the morning events as he stepped in the shower to remove his makeup and continued thinking when he returned to his room and carefully hid Vanessa's clothing and makeup. This long and laborious process was necessary as discovery by his parents would be disastrous for him.

Still wrapped in a towel he then collected all of Vanessa's semen-stained lingerie and hid them in the basement, he would wash them when he did laundry.

Once he was dressed in his male clothing he changed the sheets of the bed and then headed to the kitchen to start his assigned chores. Housework and dinner prep was in lieu of having to find a Summer job. His parents were successful in their fields and Van's allowance was better than what he could have made in some fast food place.

He thought about Ken as he worked and never imagined that things would progress as they did. At first, all Van wanted to do was dress and look like a female, now all he wanted to do was to please Ken. He never in his wildest dreams imagined that his best friend would accidentally discover his secret or that he would accept and approve of it

He also never suspected that his friend would be the first male to kiss and touch him while he was his other self just as he never dreamed how much he wanted it to happen even though he suggested that they stop. Using his beloved Hentai videos Van decided to allow his friend to have anal sex with him, but it was too painful and Ken was forced to stop.

While Ken seemed OK with it and was satisfied with Vanessa grabbing his lubed cock and masturbating him it was not enough for Vanessa. Not even when Ken even surprised him by sliding his hand under his skirt and masturbating his hard cock through his tiny thong panties it still wasn't enough for Vanessa.

"There has to be a solution," he said to himself at least a dozen times. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a delivery trucks breaks in front of his house and the ringing of the doorbell. Van found his newest order on the front stoop. He quickly took it inside and hid it in his room.

Now Ken worked his job at the pizza place Thursday through Saturday so it was only Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays that he was free while Van's parents were at work. Van vowed that by next Monday he would find that solution. Late at night after spending an evening with his folk's playing cards, Van logged onto one of the dozen websites he had joined and begun reading the blogs hoping the answer to his problem was there.

At his job at the pizza place, Ken was surrounded by a half a dozen girls from his school. His good looks and trim body made him very popular with the ladies and there was plenty of flirting on everyone's part. There was also plenty of opportunity for kissing in the storage area with those girls that were so inclined.

 Today Ken had his arms around one of newest high school girls that had teased him all week. Now alone in the dark storage room as their lips and tongues met thoughts of Vanessa filtered in. This girl was a good kisser but protested at his hands rubbing her butt through her tight jeans.

"Vanessa would not have protested and is a much better kisser," he said to himself as he withdrew his hands.

Suddenly Ken found himself wishing he was with Vanessa and not this girl and couldn't wait until Monday. He chatted with Van every night and just reading how badly that Vanessa wanted him always got him hard and he shared this fact with Van. Reading how hot and hard Ken always gave Van a raging hard-on.

The moment the chat session ended Van grabbed his own small but rock hard cock and furiously jacked himself off until he shot his load into a pair of Vanessa's silky panties that he kept at hand for just such an occasion. As he laid there floating down from his orgasm that the solution came to him.

Early on Monday, Ken presented himself to Van's house. He found the door unlocked and called out as he entered. He heard Vanessa's soft voice responding from her room and he quickly headed there. Ken pushed open the door and found Vanessa clad in her schoolgirl outfit standing by the bed waiting for him. Once again she had forgone the white knee socks and was wearing black nylon stockings and heels.

MelissaJoness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaJoness

Ken flew into Vanessa's waiting arms and soon the two were locked in a lovers embrace. As their lips mashed and their tongues danced in each other's mouths Ken felt himself getting hard. When the kiss ended Vanessa began to slowly strip off Ken's clothing, kissing him on each new piece of flesh that his removed clothing exposed.

 Soon Ken was standing before his friend totally naked and sporting a tremendous erection. Once again Vanessa dropped to her knees and snagged a bottle of sex lube off the nightstand and just like last time began to cover Ken's rock hard cock with the slippery substance.

"This stuff is better than the lube I used last time. I forgot I had it," she said softly.

Before Ken could question her statement he felt the fluid begin to heat up and it felt great. She asked him to get on the bed and lie on his back. A second later Vanessa straddled him and Ken felt her skirt brush over his legs until it reached the head of his cock as she moved forward, She stopped when her bottom was hovering over his throbbing member. The feeling of her warm and firm nylon covered legs against his naked legs fueled his desire for her.

"Do you trust me?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes," Ken responded. 

With that Vanessa produced a blindfold and covered his eyes.

"Are you OK with this?" Vanessa said in a soft voice.

"Yes," he replied.

Vanessa then leaned forward until Ken felt the firm boobs that were under her blouse pressed against his naked chest.

"Now I'm going to help you push your hard cock into my tight pussy," she moaned.

A second later he felt Vanessa lower her body and he felt his cock enter what felt like a tight pussy and she moaned with pleasure.

She lowered her lips to his and began to gently kiss him as she moved her body up and down. He felt his warm and lubed cock slid in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me, baby," she repeated between kisses as she rode him.

Ken placed his hands on her waist and began to thrust his body upwards. Between her boobs against his chest and the heated lube on his cock and the tightness of her warm and wet pussy and it didn't take long before he shot his load.  He felt Vanessa climb off him as she asked him to remove his blindfold.

"So, how was that?" she asked as she knelt on the bed next to him.

"That was fantastic. But how is that possible?" Ken questioned.

 Vanessa smiled as she held up her closed right hand that was glistening with the sex lube and his semen.

"That was your fist?" Ken exclaimed.

"Yep. I took away one of your senses and made the others believe that you were sliding your cock into a hot and wet pussy," Vanessa responded.

Ken responded by pushing Vanessa on her back and sliding his hand under her skirt. Seconds later Ken's fist encircled Van's small but hard cock hidden inside his silky panties and commenced to masturbate him.

"Now it's your turn to cum," Ken said into her ear before he began to kiss and lick the side of her neck.

Minutes later Vanessa issued a long sensuous moan as she let loose in his panties. They held each other for the longest time while sharing gentle kisses.

"If you get the chance for some real girl pussy I won't be angry," Vanessa told him.

"What about you?" Ken responded.

"Not too many girls are interested in me so that's not a concern. As far as my doing anyone else as Vanessa that's not going to happen. I simply don't trust anyone that much," she responded.

Once again, between her perfume and looks, Ken was hard as a rock again. He donned the blindfold and Vanessa allowed him to mount her and they had another wonderful session. It was shortly after Ken left that Vanessa dug out the package she had received and opened it.

There nestled among the bubble wrap were three different dildos from small to large. She selected the smallest one and then spent a moment lubing her backdoor. She then got on her knees on the bed and directed it to her tiny pucker.

"It took patience and practice to get my makeup this perfect," she said to herself as she began to slide the hard cock inside her. "This will be no different."

To be continued.

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments