Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Andrew became Andrea Part 1

"How it began."

25
9 Comments 9
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Andrew Lippincot's childhood had been quite normal, as were his teenage years. At sixteen he hung with his friends, played baseball, rode their dirt bikes and talked about girls. One of his friends always managed to produce a Playboy magazine from their Dad's collection.

He and his buds would peruse these forbidden pages with wide eyes and trembling fingers as their pricks hardened. While the stunning naked models were a turn on, it was what they were wearing that really attracted Andrew's attention.

He loved the silk, satin and lace garments he saw them wearing and often wondered what it would be like to wear them and feel them against his skin. He kept this desire to himself as it would have received a negative reaction from his friends and family.

He had no sister to borrow from and he could not bring himself to steal his Mother's things, so he buried these desires deep inside. All that would change the year he came upon a woman with a flat tire as he peddled home from his part time job.

She was easily one of the most stunning older females he had ever seen. She stood there looking at the tire and as though she was willing it to repair itself. Andy peddled over and she looked up as he dismounted his bike.

"Do you need some help?" he asked.

"If you can change this tire I will give you twenty dollars."

"Ya gotta open the trunk for me," Andy stated. 

The woman popped the trunk and Andy removed the jack and spare. As the woman watched him, Andy stared at her shapely legs clad in black pantyhose. She moved closer as he jacked the car off the ground.

A slight breeze caused the hem of her skirt to flutter slightly and Andy caught sight of the of the hem of the silky black slip she wore underneath it. His stare did not go unnoticed by her.

"I should really to learn how to do this," she smiled in an attempt to break the silence.

"It's not that difficult," Andy responded.

She squatted next to him to get a better look at what he was doing. In doing so her hemline rode up even higher giving him a better look at her legs. Her rust colored blouse was tight across her chest and her tits strained against the material. Andy could see just a hint of her black bra at her cleavage.

When he finished and stood up Lacy noticed the slight bulge in his jeans. He had got hard just looking at her. As he placed the flat tire and jack back in the trunk she moved closer to him and opened her purse.

"Oh crap, all I have is a ten spot. I thought I had a twenty."

Andy protested that ten was more than enough.

"Nonsense. I promised you twenty and twenty you shall have. If you can come by my house later I will give you another ten," she stated, noticing his eyes locked on her tits.

"Okay, where to you live?"

"Pennington Place. I'm the last ranch house on the right."

Okay. When will you be home?"

"In about an hour. My name is Lucinda McGowan. You can all me Lacy."

"I'm Andy."

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Andy," she commented and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Andy thought his cock was going to burst through his jeans when she did that. He stood there stunned as she got in her Caddy and drove away. He then continued his ride home.

His parents were at the kitchen table reading the afternoon paper. He greeted them both as he entered the room.

"What have you been up to?" his Dad asked noticing his dirty hands and knees.

He told them about changing the tire for a stranded lady and earning twenty dollars for his effort.

LuciousEbony69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciousEbony69

He asked permission to go there later and get the other ten she owed him.

"Where does she live?" Dad asked.

"Pennington Place."

"She must have money. I helped design and build those houses in that developement and they ain't cheap. You can go after you take a shower and change."

Standing in the shower Andy recalled the sight of Lacy's sexy legs and of the black slip under her skirt. His cock responded to the memory, growing hard again. He lathered it up and began to stroke himself.

He imagined her granting him permission to run his hands under her skirt and feel the cool silky material of her slip. He then imagined slipping his hands under her slip and rubbing her silk covered thighs. Between these fantasies and his stroking it wasn't long before he shot his wad against the tile wall.

He stepped out of the shower and dried off. He donned clean jeans and a t-shirt before heading out the door.

"Remember it's a school night. I want you home by eleven," his Dad said.

Lacy's house was closer to his part time job than his parent's house. It was in the ritzy part of the town called the Dellmont Estates developement. He found her street very quickly and went to the last ranch house on the right. Much to his delight she answered the door still wearing the outfit he had seen her in earlier.

She invited him in and bade him to have a seat at the kitchen table. She brought him a cold bottle of coke and one for herself. She took a seat and crossed her legs, causing her hemline to ride up and reveal more of her shapely legs than he had seen earlier.

Andy could also see the hem of her black slip. It looked very soft and had lace around the hem. His cock began to thicken at the sight before him.

Lacy saw his eyes fix on her legs and she smiled to herself. When she slid a ten dollar bill across the table he didn't appear interested in the money. He was staring at her legs.

Lacy asked him questions about school and girls and was surprised that he didn't have a full time girlfriend. She decided to risk embarrassing him. She looked him in the eyes, then down at her own legs and then back to his eyes.

"Don't the girls at your school wear short skirts?"

Andy blushed one hundred shades of red as she said this. He considered grabbing the money and leaving, but something made him change his mind.

"Yeah they do, but they don't look as good as you do," he stammered as he answered.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" she asked.

"Yeah, I made out with Colleen Smythe at a party."

"Did she let you touch her?"

"No."

"But you wanted to."

"Very much."

Lacy slid her chair closer and gently placed her lips on his and gave him a long kiss. 'This sixteen year old is a great kisser,' she thought to herself.

"You can touch me if you want," she whispered in his ear when she ended the kiss.

This time it was Andy that leaned forward and placed his lips on hers. His hand went to her silken knee. She gently pushed his hand under her skirt.

Between the feeling of the cool silky slip and the heat of her nylon covered legs Andy was as hard as a rock. The moment her tongue entered his mouth he shot his load in his jeans.

He pulled away with an embarrassed look on his face.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments