Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Andrew became Andrea - The Conclusion.

18
11 Comments 11
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It was easily one of the best summers of his teenage years. Now along with being allowed to indulge himself in his secret desire, he had sex with the stunning Lacy on a regular basis. She had become a friend, lover, employer and tutor.

When school resumed in the fall he was forced to limit his visits as there was homework and studies that needed his attention. However when his parents went on weekend trips he spent the entire time at Lacy's dressed in the lingerie she provided.

Halloween was less than a month away and Andy had an invite to a party given by one of his friends. He decided that this year he was going to think outside the box when it came to selecting a costume to wear. He thought long and hard on this before he reached his decision.

Andy's decision was to go dressed as a streetwalker and he shared his idea with Coleen Smythe, his closest female friend and the one throwing the party. She thought it was great idea and couldn't wait to see him in a skirt.

When he told Lacy about his idea she was more than eager to assist him. She dug out a red miniskirt made of mock leather and a black satin blouse. A padded bra and black pantyhose were added to complete the effect. It was only when he told his parents about his plan the shit hit the fan.

"Absolutely not," his father bellowed in anger.

"Why not?" Andy responded attempting to control his anger.

"No kid of mine is going out in public dressed as a girl."

"It's just a Halloween party," his Mom offered.

"I don't care. I know Robert Smythe, he is a strait laced former military man. I am being considered for a major building project that he is financing and I won't have it jeopardized because my son wants to go out in public in a skirt and heels."

"How would that jeopardize you?"

"He will question what kind of father allows his son to dress as a girl. Where did you get this stuff anyway?"

"From the second hand store on tenth street," Andy lied to protect his friend.

"Return it," was his final statement as he left the room.

So on Halloween night he appeared at the Smythe's residence dressed as a pirate. Colleen introduce him to her father.

"What happened to the streetwalker idea?" she questioned.

Before Andy could answer her father interrupted.

"See, I told you his dad wouldn't allow him to dress up like a whore. That's my kind of parent and why I chose him to build my new housing project," he said loudly.

Andy didn't stay at the party for very long. He gave the excuse that he was not feeling well and took his leave. However, instead of going home, he headed to Lacy's house.

He told her about the argument he had with his father over his costume idea and she felt sorry. She was also proud that he did not buckle and reveal where he really got the feminine attire.

"As a reward tonight you will get the full treatment. Now get out of that costume and into my bedroom," she said kissing him.

He stripped naked and Lacy handed him a short blue silk robe to wear. She then had him sit in a chair at her dresser as she pulled out all her makeup and then took a seat opposite him. She placed a headband on him to keep the hair out of his face and then went to work with her brushes.

It seemed like hours that she worked on his face. She would stop occasionally and look at his face from different angles and then resume. She forbade him to look in the mirror until she was finished and placed a towel over it to discourage him.

She pulled out all the stops and even applied false eyelashes before she placed a wig on his head and stood back to examine him.

"Unbelievable," she said under her breath.

"What?" Andy responded anxious to look in the mirror.

"Nothing.

choco_brownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
choco_brownie

Now its time to get dressed."

Lacy handed him a red bra trimmed with black lace along with inserts to place in the cups. Next came a garter belt that matched the bra and then she handed him a pair of nylons. Lacy became excited as she watched him slowly slide up the seamed nylons up his legs and attach them to the ribbons of the belt.

He was handed a pair of silky black panties and black half slip. She then assisted him in slipping into a tiny black velvet dress which she pulled up and zipped. It fit him like a glove. High heels were then placed on his stockinged feet.

"Now I have a favor to ask," she said to him before he attempted to stand.

"Anything," he responded.

"Please don't look in the mirror until I get ready."

"Deal."

Andy kicked off the heels and took a seat in the living room so Lacy could get changed. He ran his hands over his nylon clad legs and his now prominent breasts as he sat and waited. He allowed his hand to slid under his skirt and the feeling of nylon and silk against his skin caused his cock to grow harder with each passing minute.

Less than a half an hour later she called him back to her room. Lacy stood in the middle of the room clad in an electric blue minidress made of spandex with matching heels. She had him don his heels and close his eyes and then assisted him in walking to the mirror on her closet door.

"Now open your eyes," she requested.

When he did he could not believe his eyes. There was no trace of Andy in the reflected image of the mirror. Instead there was a stunning young female with shoulder length honey blond hair standing next to a drop dead pretty older female with brunette hair.

When they kissed the mirror showed two females kissing. They slowly undressed each other and had sex on the carpeted floor in front of the mirror. If anyone would have looked in they would have seen an attractive younger female between the legs of her older lover.

Over the winter months Lacy helped Andy work on applying his makeup every time he visited her along with instructions on walking in heels. She was amazed how fast he learned his lessons and at the transformation.

Andy graduated high school with straight A's and his proud parents gave him a car as a graduation gift. Lacy also presented him with graduation gift, but it was done in private. She presented him with a complete makeup case and a selection of silky lingerie.

He spent another great summer dividing his time between Lacy's house and work. He would begin college in the fall, now all he had to do was make his selection. One weekend as they cuddled under her satin sheets after a vigorous suck and fuck session Lacy asked Andy to consider enrolling at the University of Miami.

"You could live with me and work at one of my businesses. Unless you really want to spend another winter up here," she informed him.

"I don't know. What about your dating and seeing other men?"

"Not a concern. I don't date and if I do I don't sleep with them. You are the only man I have had sex with in the past three years. Plus I have considerable influence with the University so there would be no question on you getting admitted."

The next day he applied for entrance to the University of Miami and received a letter of acceptance in less than a week. As Memorial Day approached he loaded his car, kissed his parents goodbye and then pointed his vehicle southbound

He was off to start a new chapter of his life.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments