Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenna's Special Night

"Jenna's nightly walk leads to unexpected fun."

65
17 Comments 17
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Jenna smiled at herself in the mirror as she adjusted the straps of her new lacy red Victoria’s Secret bra. Tonight was going to be special. She didn’t know why, or how, she just knew in her heart, something special would happen tonight.

She sorted through her vast collection of sexy silky things, searching for just the right outfit, finally deciding to go with her short pink plaid skirt and white silk camisole. Satin and silk were her favorite and definitely required attire for a special night like this. Her skirt barely reached the lace tops of her sheer stockings and would reveal her sexy red panties if she bent over, even slightly. Of course, that was the reason she’d bought it in the first place. One last glance in the mirror as she slipped her feet into black heels and she was ready to step out into the cool night.

A slight breeze lifted her short skirt, revealing her silky panties and perfectly rounded bottom as she stepped out the door. Jenna checked her surroundings, hoping someone had seen her. She always felt so naughty being exposed like that. Just the possibility of some stranger having witnessed her brief exposure was enough to stir her desire. There was a slight chill in the air but, the thrill of possibly being seen was always enough to keep Jenna warm, no matter how scantily dressed she may be.

She strutted down the street, loving the sound of her heels clicking on the concrete walk and constantly scanning her surroundings for witnesses. A car of teenage boys whistled and hollered as they passed and Jenna couldn't help lifting her skirt to give them a thrill. Flashing her panty-covered bottom added fuel to the erotic need already smoldering within Jenna’s panties.

As she neared the corner, a second car passed, slowing to a crawl as it did. Jenna didn’t dare look but, from her peripheral vision, could tell it was an older man looking her over. The tingling in her panties intensified and the secret hiding there threatened to reveal itself. After a good long look, the man drove off and Jenna turned for home with a smile on her face and dampness in her panties.

As Jenna crossed the grass toward her home, a lighter flared in the darkness, briefly lighting the pretty face of her upstairs neighbor, Denise, as she lit a cigarette. Jenna ducked her head and hurried for the safety of her patio door.

“Have a nice walk?” Denise called, the tip of her cigarette glowing brightly in the darkness as she took a long drag.

Jenna gave a little wave and tried to hurry inside and avoid any awkwardness with her neighbor. However, Denise, being closer to the door, and not having to run in heels, reached it first, cutting Jenna off.

“Hi Denise,” Jenna said meekly, preparing to be berated and called a freak and a pervert like the last time he had been caught.

“So, how was your walk, Honey?” Denise asked, taking another drag.

Jenna stared down, taking in Denise’s plump round breasts and thick nipples protruding through her thin T-shirt while searching for an appropriate response.

“Look Denise, I don’t want any problems. I just…”

“Problems?” Denise interrupted, cupping Jenna’s chin and lifting her eyes to meet her own. “What problems sweetie. I was just wondering if you had fun on your little walk tonight. I thought maybe we could have a little fun together, if you’d like,” Denise smiled, leaning in to softly kiss Jenna’s plump pink lips.

Jenna’s brain was awash with thoughts and emotions as Denise snaked her tongue between her soft lips. Jenna had been infatuated with Denise since the day she moved in but, had always been too shy to approach her. The best she’d ever managed was a few quick chats as they’d collected their mail. Now their lips were suddenly locked in a passionate kiss and Denise's warm hands were caressing her through her camisole. Jenna couldn't help moaning at the feel of warm hands moving the smooth silk against her flesh.

With the guys in the passing cars checking her out and now this surprise encounter with her curvaceous dream girl, this night was rapidly becoming even more special than Jenna could have ever hoped. Denise pulled away, taking Jenna by the hand.

“Come on Sweetie, I know exactly what you need,” Denise said, leading Jenna toward the parking lot.

Having expected their tryst to move inside, Jenna followed hesitantly. “Where are we going? Wouldn’t you rather…”

“Just trust me, Baby, you’re going to love this,” Denise interrupted.

Denise opened the door of her car for Jenna and smiled hungrily as Jenna’s short skirt rode up her smooth thighs, exposing her panty-covered crotch as she got in. Jenna glanced nervously out the window as they sped toward the center of town, inquiring, several times, where they were going. Denise would only smile and tell Jenna to trust her. Denise turned down Main Street and into the heart of old downtown past the pawn shops, payday loan places, and dive bars occupying the weathered brick buildings there.

Jenna never came to this part of town, it was old, run-down, and probably dangerous. They turned left at the abandoned First National Bank building, then right into a narrow alley half a block down. The litter-strewn alley was dark and made Jenna nervous. She began silently berating herself for getting into a car with someone she hardly knew. Her night was quickly going from exciting to terrifying. Denise stopped near a dimly lit door recessed into the solid brick wall.

“We’re here. Come on,” she announced, jumping out of the car and circling around to open the door for Jenna.

Jenna glanced around nervously, refusing to get out.

“Trust me,” Denise insisted, taking Jenna’s hand and gently urging her out of the car.

They walked hand in hand to the door and Denise banged on it three times. A moment later, the door swung open and they were ushered into a narrow cluttered hall. A large rough looking man nodded to Denise and smiled at Jenna as his eyes lustily scanned her scantily clad figure, before pushing the door shut with a bang.

Denise led Jenna down the hall to where it opened into a wider space beside a large stage where a lovely young woman was dancing to the pounding beat of Sweet Cherry Pie, wearing nothing but a G-string. Jenna realized they were backstage in an old theater. She could only see the first few rows of the audience at the far side of the stage but, from the noise they were making, there had to be a lot of men out there.

A short older man with a bushy gray mustache, and equally bushy eyebrows, rushed up to them, “Denise, it’s about time! Is this the new girl?” he asked, panting to catch his breath.

“Yes, this is Jenna, I told you she was sexy,” Denise beamed.

“Yeah gorgeous, you’re just in time. She’s up next,” he replied without ever looking at Jenna and hurried off as quickly as he had appeared.

Jenna stared wide-eyed at Denise, letting go of her hand and stepping back toward the hall. “What’d he mean ‘Up next?’”

Denise couldn’t hear her over the music and simply smiled while reaching for her hand again. “This is going to be so hot. They’re going to love you,” she shouted over the music and pulled Jenna toward the stage.

PrettyCurls
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCurls

Jenna stared at the girl on stage as she slipped a hand into her panties and began thrusting her hips toward the cheering audience. Jenna’s mouth went dry and she wanted to run but, her feet wouldn’t move. She heard men whistling and cheering for the woman on stage and a familiar naughty urge began stirring in her loins.

She wanted to run but, she also wanted to be on that stage displaying her body and being lusted after. She wanted those men cheering for her. She wanted nothing more than to show off for an audience. Jenna’s heart skipped a beat and, once again, her secret threatened to spring forth from its hiding place. Unconsciously, Jenna’s hands cupped her breasts and slithered down over her body.

The naked girl ran off stage to raucous applause and kissed Jenna on the cheek. “You’re up hun. Go get 'em,” she said and scampered away.

Jenna swallowed hard and looked to Denise who, nodded and motioned toward the stage with an enthusiastic smile. Jenna turned toward the sage, swallowed again, lifted her head high, and strutted out onto the stage, swinging her hips as she went. Walking along the edge of the stage, she looked out at the audience. She couldn’t tell how many men were out there but, there were a lot. Old men, young men, handsome men, ugly men every kind of man you can imagine, they were all out there, watching her strut across the stage in her sexy little skirt.

There were several whistles and catcalls as she crossed the stage, causing that naughty urge of energy to grow in her panties. She smiled down at those in the front row and they smiled back. Jenna was aware they could most likely see right up her skirt and that gave her another thrill. At the far side of the stage, she turned and strutted to center stage. She stopped there, her back to the audience, and posed, feet far apart, back arched, and arms out to her sides. She had no idea what she would do next but, held the pose as her mind raced and the lights dimmed.

The sound of Ted Nugent suddenly filled her ears and Jenna’s body began to move, almost of its own volition. She was hardly aware of what her body was doing but, she was aware of the reaction it was causing in her audience as they began to yell and cheer. Her hips shook and her breasts bounced as she moved around the stage, loving the feeling of being watched. She twirled, something she didn’t know she could do in heels, and her skirt flew up letting the men see her tiny panties and everything they didn’t cover.

Jenna had always loved showing off and now she truly was showing off, for men who truly appreciated her for it. Her hands slithered over her breasts and down her sides, pulling her top up and baring her flesh to loud cries of “Take it off” from her audience.

In just a few moments, the camisole was pulled over her head and tossed away. A loud cheer rang out as her hands caressed her bra-covered breasts and Jenna’s excitement rose to levels she’d never known. A few more turns around the stage and her short skirt dropped to the floor, giving the men gathered there an even better look at her lovely rounded ass. Jenna had never been so exposed, or so excited, as she kicked the skirt away and wiggled her ass for her admirers.

A look down at the audience, revealed several men stroking their rock-hard cocks as they watched her show. Jenna suddenly realized, they were seeing her as the sensuous feminine woman she’d always wanted to be. The way she’d always wanted to be seen and the secret tucked between her legs sprang forth in all its hardened glory, stretching the front of her red panties to their very limit.

Jenna reacted quickly, turning away from the audience and pushing her hand into her panties to hide her secret from her admirers. She turned her back toward her audience, obviously rubbing her hand in her panties, just as the previous performer had done, keeping her swollen leaking member hidden behind her hand as she lewdly thrust her hips. She bent forward, being careful to keep her secret hidden, and let the audience see her fingers moving in her panties.

As her excitement and rubbing grew in intensity, Jenna dropped onto her back with her legs spread. Placing her feet on the floor and lifting her hips as the first tremors of climax rocketed through her. She moaned loudly and rubbed faster. She’d become so excited, she could take no more stimulation. She moaned and shook as hot sticky cum filled her hand and the men cheered louder as she writhed on the floor. Jenna rolled onto her side gasping for breath only to see, Denise just off stage with her hand inside her shorts vigorously rubbing herself as she looked on.

Jenna’s body was still trembling with excitement as she stood on wobbly legs, quickly retucking her secret, before facing the audience and taking a bow. The audience's appreciation reached deafening levels as she made her way off stage and into Denise's arms.

"Baby, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Denise exclaimed, throwing her arms around Jenna's neck and passionately kissing her. "Feel how wet you made me," she whispered, briefly interrupting the kiss.

Barely recovered from her onstage exertions, Jenna's hidden appendage was recovering with remarkable quickness as her hand slipped beneath the waistband of Denise's shorts. The two were blissfully unaware of their surroundings as Jenna's fingers explored Denise's perfectly smooth mound and hot wet sex.

"Denise! If you two are going to fuck, at least do it on stage where it'll make me money!" Mr. Mustache interrupted their embrace.

The two giggled as they broke apart and ran, hand in hand, out to the alley. Where, Denise dropped her shorts and leaned over the hood, pushing her perfect round ass out. "I can't wait, Baby, fuck me now," she begged.

Jenna took one look at the firm round perfect ass displayed before her and yanked her panties aside and slid her fully recovered member into Denise's tight welcoming sheath. Denise moaned and pushed back, taking Jenna deeper into her.

"Oh yes baby, your cock feels so good," Denise moaned.

Jenna's hands slid up Denise's soft smooth flesh to caress her plump firm breasts and tease her swollen nipples as she thrust her hips rhythmically. As the speed of Jenna's thrusting increased, so did the volume of Denise's moaning and a crowd began to gather in the shadows. Being watched as she fucked her gorgeous neighbor didn't deter Jenna in the least, to the contrary, it only served to heighten the ecstasy for her and Denise.

"Oh yes Baby, fuck me harder baby," Denise shrieked.

Spurred by her lover's words, and the growing crowd, Jenna gripped Denise's hips and slammed her throbbing cock into her harder and faster. Denise bucked and moaned meeting each of her lover's hard thrusts with one of her own. Both of them gasped with pleasure as their heated bodies began to quiver. Jenna threw her head back and Denise moaned as each reached their peak. Jenna's throbbing member burst inside Denise's gushing sex depositing her own hot sticky emission to the cheers of the gathered crowd.

It was a special night indeed.

Published 
Written by BadDog9
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments