Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My 2 AM Phone Call (Part Four)

"I had no idea I was to be auctioned in that motel bar"

6
0 Comments 0
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
They let me finish my cigarette and glass of wine which I appreciated very much. I sat very still on the bed smoking and sipping the wine while they watched me intently. A few minutes earlier when he locked the motel room door and I heard the lock click, I felt just a little fear, but that now gave way to excitement.

The guys remaining in the room of this cheap, motel had seen me perform for about an hour. They saw what I could do, what I could take and what I had to offer. So, I did not think they would hurt me. Why would they hurt the best fuck toy in the motel? I smiled at them and kind of giggled to let them know I was aware of my role.

I asked for permission to go to the bathroom to freshen my makeup and clean up a little. One of them, the one with the gaudy bling told me to hurry because some guys were asking about me over in the motel club. I went into the bathroom and freshened my make up. Bright red lipstick and some eye liner helped a lot. I cleaned up the cum that was dripping out of me and couldn't help tasting it as I threw the tissue away. I added more perfume, face powder and lip gloss, and decided that I looked really good considering what I had been through. I adjusted my jewelry and straightened the black micro mini skirt and the tight black mesh top I had on. I adjusted the top so that my nipples protruded through the mesh.

Searching my purse I found the nipple clamps and put them on my nipples. They were a little tight but the pain was exciting. I stood straighter as my body naturally reacted to the effect of the nipple clamps. I sucked in my tummy and looked in the mirror. Staring back at me was the perfect bimbo blonde sissy street slut. I couldn't help giggling. I shot myself the finger. I looked perfect. I was ready for what might come. Someone knocked on the door and told me to get my ass outside.

I was escorted to the motel club by the five guys who had been in the room. I put on a show while walking. My bubble butt flipped up and down, up and down and my furry white purse swung against my hip as I strutted. The parking lot was still full of thugs from earlier in the evening. They were laughing and yelling at me. Several motel doors opened as we walked by. One guy stepped out of a very large suite. He had a fist full of hundred dollar bills. Obviously he wanted to rent me for some reason. I knew better than to think I would ever see any of that money. The leader of the group that owned me at present took the money and shoved me toward the big fat man with the money. He motioned me inside. I went. The door closed.

I was shocked to find a female in the room. It was either his wife or a girlfriend. She was fat or fatter than he was and was laying on the bed on her back with her legs up, knees bent and legs spread. What he wanted was for me to eat her. I did as told, but there was to be more. While I was on the bed on all fours eating his wife or his girlfriend or whatever she was, he wanted to enter me from the rear.

This was new to me. I never had this experience and frankly it kind of turned me on with its kink. So I got into the game and started really eating this fat black bitch. She must have liked it because pretty soon she was moaning. I could feel something going on behind me and shortly after that the big fat guy spread my checks and started exploring with his fingers. In comparison to what I had taken earlier in the evening from much younger guys, this penis was more than easy to take. No lube was needed. For one thing I was pretty well lubed from earlier in any event. But, now the excitement of the experience was causing me to help him in any way I could.

I adjusted my position on the bed to make it easier for him to enter. Pretty soon, he was inside with almost no trouble. He began a steady stroke. I redoubled my efforts with the female. Pretty soon things began to reach a wonderful group experience. The woman started to drip female juices, running out of her and into my mouth.

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

She would stroke my hair and my arms. I could tell she was close. The same is true of the guy. The started talking to one another and it is obvious they wanted to cum at the same time. I was doing everything a sissy slut could do to help that happen.

And then it did. The guy started grunting, deep male grunts and that must have been a sign for the woman to bring herself off. She put her fingers down to her pussy to speed things along. And sure enough, they came together, both screaming and laughing at the same time. I wanted to cum so bad, but could not because of the chastity cage I was wearing. So, I contented myself with just being used. Finally, he withdrew and she shoved me away. They said nothing to me, just rested on the bed. I cleaned myself up in the bathroom. As I was leaving, the woman asked if I would like something to pep me up. She said I would probably need it where I was going, and she indicated the side table and a water glass. I took it and let myself out. I never learned their names.

Outside, the group was anxious to get to the club. I could hear the music, hard Detroit rap music as we approached. The music was deafening as we opened the big double doors. I was really feeling fine by this time. I felt like I was a brand new person. I felt fresh. Looking around I was very happy to see that I was the only bitch in the club. It was jammed with big alpha male black guys of all sizes. Some were high-high-high, but then I didn't care at that point.

I took out a cigarette and a hand suddenly appeared to light it. I started giggling. I felt several hands stroking my butt and going under my little mesh top, playing with the nipple clamps and my nipples. Several guys were dancing around me and trying to get me to join.

In the middle of the club was a round stage, about 25 feet across. Chairs and tables were arranged around the stage which I innocently thought was for a band that would come on soon. But there was something on the stage. It was made of wood and metal and had a lot of wheels and levers on it. I thought nothing of it at the time. There was a spotlight above it that shone a bright circle of light around the stage. Someone brought me a wine and I forgot about the stage for a while.

Two guys, who seemed to be club managers or maybe motel managers, came over and told me they wanted to show me something. They took me up on the stage right next to the wood structure. As I got closer I could begin to see what it was and I kind of gasped which made them laugh. I could put two and two together. This was some type of sex play structure they set up. They explained and showed me that it was a lot of fun to use. They said it was a good way to test girls to see if they had what it took to be invited back.

There were two little fur padded pockets where a girls knees would be placed and then she would be made to lean forward and there were two more fur padded pockets with a bar for each hand to grip so that the girl would be stretched out almost flat. Around each pocket was a leather strap that would secure the knees and the hands. Once in there was no way to get out.

The wheels and levers would permit the knees to be lifted up so that the butt would be lifted and the front part would be lowered so that her head would be down. I was alternately scared and fascinated. They explained that machine simply let the operators position the girl in any angle or posture that best suited the person using her. There was no pain they said. I asked why there was a video camera mounted directly in front of where the girl's face would be. They pointed to a huge screen about fifteen by ten feet that was on the wall and explained that the video camera would show the girl's face during the fun.

I am not totally stupid. I realized that I was supposed to be the girl. They were watching me intently. I took a deep drag on my cigarette and stroked the machine. I patted it. Both men grinned at each other.

Published 
Written by jerrixdresser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors