Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Life As A TGurl Slut - Introduction

"True story about finally being the feminised, girly, cock loving slut I always wanted to be"

31
11 Comments 11
25.6k Views 25.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I love cock. I've always lusted after cock and the older I got the more I wanted it. I've slept with getting on for a hundred girls and done things most men can only dream about, like lesbian thresomes with a girlfriend and one of her friends or some other babe.
But secretly I craved big hard cock to suck and fuck. I've always wanted to please hunky, horny men and be their slut....but up until a couple of months ago I'd never been with another man or tgirl.

OMG how my life has changed and I want to share with you what a slut I've become and the wonderful pleasures and excitement of my feminisation.

I feel so empowered as the slut I was meant to be, and my desire and lust for cock is overwhelming.

I adore big hard throbbing dick. I love sucking and fucking and I cannot stop.

I've sucked and been fucked by eighteen cocks in two months and I love it.  

There is nothing - absolutely nothing - like the pleasure of being fucked deep in my slut ass.  It truly is the ultimate pleasure. The only thing that cums close to being fucked is sucking gorgeous hard cock until it cums in my mouth.

Combine with that the incredible thrill, excitement and turn on of being a hot, sexy girl... dressing like a girl, getting fucked like a girl and being a GIRL with other tgirls... such fun!!

So I'll give you some background and context which I hope isn't too boring. I'd love any feedback and whether you think I'm entitled to call myself a slut now? And please remember this is 100% true and wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't.

One super hot girlfriend told me during a drunken, drug fuelled session that she wanted to dress me in her lingerie. I was already into cross dressing (she was unaware though) and reluctantly (yeah right) agreed. She loved making me her girl and we'd roleplay lesbian seductions and she'd eat me, finger me and fuck me.

I've always loved fucking my ass and being fucked with a strapon was great!

But I couldn't be the cock loving tranny slut I knew I was and that really fuelled the fire to my crossdressing, and the more girly I looked the more I liked it and was soon into full feminisation. The more porn I watched the more I wanted men and was so turned on by their gorgeous big cocks and it got to where I lost all interest in girls. After a night out I didn't want to take a girl home, I wanted to go home and be the girl.

My collection of lingerie, clothes, makeup, porn and sex toys grew and grew as did my desire to suck cock and be fucked like a slut. I won't waste time talking about I never went with men but it was a combination of fear, nerves and shyness to admit that I wanted men to fuck me.

I enjoyed sites like Lush where I could be gurly and had the good fortune to read a very sexy story by sluttracy99. I read her profile and it was such a turn on and I related to everything she said. I messaged her and we got talking and Tracy gave me the talking to I needed. She made me realise I couldn't just sit back and wait any longer. I needed to be a gurl and needed cock in my life so bad and at last I was determined to be the slut I am. Thank you Tracy for motivating me into changing my life and how it has changed in a few short months.

I paid for premium membership of Adult Friend Finder, squirt and another UK based website and started actively looking for fun. I dreamed of meeting a TS but thought all the babes were either escorts or pornstars. Luckily I was wrong.

What follows is true. No fiction, fantasy or wishful thinking. I'm sharing this because it is what has actually happened to me and I'm having the time of my life. I'm a cock loving slut and I love it...I so fucking love it. Only the names are different, the rest is fact.

I met Lucy through a trans dating site. Without going into detail she's a TS in her thirties who lives as a woman and has done more than a decade. She is very pretty and feminine in every way. No one would ever think she is anything but a woman. We live near to each other and I was so taken by her I had to message her to say hi. I was amazed that such a sexy TS was on a dating site and to my delight she replied almost immediately telling me how much she liked my "hot pics and sexy profile".  

To cut a long story short we ended up meeting that night and have been lovers ever since. Hers was my first ever cock and I so loved it. That weekend we went to stay with her tgirlfriends who lived a couple of hours away. There's four of them, one couple and the other two are sort of a couple. All that matters is they are all fuckbuddies and hangout together, go clubbing on the trans scene regularly and fuck each other alot, and with Lucy of course.

They all live as women although one of them has only quite recently come out as a full time TV. They are all very feminine, slim, curvy, sexy and utterly convincing aged late twenties to mid thirties They've all got a very horny and open attitude to sex and enjoy copious amounts of drugs which makes them even wilder and dirtier. They are most definitely female and cherish their femininity but it's fair to say their attitude to sex is more like a male in that they love it, they want it, they do it.

I cannot begin to describe the excitement, thrill and pure horniness of being able to embrace so completely my feminisation and being the sexy girl I want to be. When with them I'm a girl. A tgirl just like them and permanently horny and dirty but always girly.

Guy clothes are not allowed and I literally arrive as a girl and leave as a girl and every second I'm there I'm dressed as a girl in a multitude of sexy, slutty outfits. It's amazing. I love being a hot girl soooo much.  

Whatever we're doing, whatever the time of day or night I'm always wearing something sexy, something short, tight, skimpy, clingy and revealing. As well as my own extensive collection I now have access to the wardrobe of five hot bitches.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

Even if it is say, mid morning and I've just got out the shower. I could be wearing something as simple as a tiny pair of clingy white lycra boy shorts that show off my cute ass so sexily, matching white lycra bra top wrapped around my gorgeous big C cup tits that are glued to me and become part of me....oh my, how I love my big sexy tits, how amazing they look and feel and bounce and how feminine they make me feel.

Over that could be a sexy short white satin gown that barely covers my ass and a pair of white chunky heel strappy sandals showing off my red or pink toenails with matching long false fingernails and lipstick and varying degrees of other makeup. I sit around deliberately posing my hot ass and knowing how provocative I look makes me feel sooooo feminine and desirable and this is reinforced by the constant compliments and attention I get from all the girls and their wandering hands wanting to touch me up.

Fuck! I feel amazing. And I love walking around and hearing the echo of my heels on the wooden flooring, it is such a turn on.   The girls give me a constant supply of new things they want to see me in. I love wearing it all but modelling it for them and knowing they want to see me in it is an incredible turn on. This is living the girly dream.

Then they all want to experiment with my make up, showing me things, teaching me things, explaining what does what and their favourite brands and trying all sorts of sexy looks. As well as my makeup my hair is a whole new subject of interest, discussion and experimentation. They try me in all sorts of wigs of different colours, lengths and styles. They brush my hair and then style it with a parting one side, then the other side or down the centre, maybe add some hairspray or mousse.

We are girls having fun and they are as excited doing it to me as I am having it done. This is so much sexier and better than my wildest dreams and most detailed fantasises of feminisation. They are so skilled in hair and makeup and together they are going to make me the hottest, most convincing and feminine girliest girl I can be.

At the weekend at least I'm a full time girl and I love it so much! We have such a sexy time I can't adequately put it into words. Plus there's the time I spend with Lucy and even some other times too when I'm fully feminised...on these occasions it's for the pleasure of men...maybe I'll talk about them more another time.

But what I will say is I've met 6 men through squirt and on three occasions have gone dressed up to a local park, a popular gay cruising area, after arranging to meet men there. I must be doing something right because every man I've met has wanted to see me again and with two of the hottest studs we've had follow up nights in hotels.

They're usually married and if not they live with a woman and all say I suck cock so much better than their partner and am hotter and hornier in every way. That's because I'm the kinda slut all men want. I dress like a slut, talk like a slut, fuck like a slut, love it like a slut. A slut who loves cock and cum. Men love that.

The first few weekends with the girls were forty eight hours of non stop alcohol, drugs and cock and when we weren't sucking and fucking we were dressing up and trying on different lingerie, costumes, outfits and high heels and lessons in makeup and walking, talking and being a sexy gurl.

Then something huge happened and I was persuaded to go out one Saturday night to a trans club. This is something I'd never seriously considered because it was so far off my radar and there was no way I'd do it... or so I thought. I've now been out four nights to three different tranny nightclubs.

It's absolutely terrifying but I'm growing in confidence the more feminine, convincing and prettier I look, am meeting some wonderful people and so love all the gorgeous sexy outfits I wear and the attention I get from tgurls and men....I love sitting in the front seat of a taxi, pushing my tits out and showing off my stocking tops and see how the drivers can't take their eyes off me thinking I'm a girl. I let the girls do the talking and they pretend I've just had my tonsils out hahaha.

Last time as I was paying him I could see he had a hard on in his loose shorts so I gave his dick a squeeze as I got out and had him begging, "Oh please baby don't leave me like this, pleeease..."

The girls were laughing and said I should suck him off but I didn't fancy him. But I will do one of these days if he's got a hot body and bigger cock. I love being a sexy girl. Men are putty in our hands.

I'm now doing voice training and exercising every day. I was already slim with a flat stomach but am toning up and want a slimmer, curvier waste. I've lost an inch and a half in two months and currently my measurements are 38C-28-38 and I want to lose at least two more inches around my waist. Then I'll have the same hourglass measurements as Sofia Vergara so will be in good company. I'm now committed to being as feminine as I can be.

From zero to eighteen and I now feel entitled to call myself a slut. It's easy to say you are but I know I live up to it and really am a slutty in demand whore who loves to please. I can't get enough now. The more I get the more I want. I love being a slut for men - sexy, fit guys with big hard cocks.

At last I'm the slut I've always wanted to be and I'm not going to stop. I can't stop, I love being a cockslut.   Now I'm going to tell you about my first time with men - two hunks, my gorgeous girlfriend and me.

Published 
Written by candicumCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments