Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Once Again in silk, The Conclusion

"Darlene meets Melissa"

12
8 Comments 8
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
As soon as I got home from the gym on Sunday, I headed to the closet and removed all the boxes containing Melissa's things. They had been cleaned and packed with great care so they looked as good as the day they had been purchased.

I then inspected the makeup case and its contents seemed to be in great condition as were the contents of wig case. When Darlene said she wanted to meet my female side, I was so overjoyed that I agreed without bothering to think it through..

It would mean driving to her house in full female makeup and attire. Now, with the exception of that Halloween party, I had never gone out in public as Melissa. What if one of my neighbors saw me and attempted to speak to her? What if I get stopped by the police? These and hundreds of other questions flooded my mind.

The week progressed and Friday finally arrived. Friday's meant it was time for a small group of us to get together and celebrate the end of the week and catch up on the latest gossip.

I made my rounds and greeted all the other members and was bombarded by numerous questions concerning my relationship with Darlene. They questioned the fact that it seemed that we spent a great deal of time together at the art gallery opening. My standard reply was that we were just friends as I made my way to the bar.

I wasn't there long before I saw Darlene enter. She looked as stunning in business attire as she did in an evening gown, in a tight skirt that was short enough to be sexy yet long enough to fit into the corporate world. Her rust colored blouse was unbuttoned enough so one could get a brief glimpse of the tops of her black bra and black knee high boots covered her feet.

She also made the rounds and greeted all the other members many of whom engaged her in brief conversations. I got a brief hug when she finally arrived and took a seat next to mine.

"It seems that everyone wants to know if we are an item," she stated after placing her drink order.

"No, they just being polite. What they really want to know is if you invited me home and I banged you," I answered.

"Why is that such a concern to them?"

"Mostly its our age difference. The men want to know what I have that they don't. For the women it's what do I see in you and visa versa and if they have a chance."

"Let them believe what they want," she replied and we clinked glasses.

"I am really looking forward to tomorrow night," she said softly as she placed a hand on my thigh.

"Me too," I responded without any excitement in my voice.

"You having second thoughts?"

"No, not really."

"You don't sound too thrilled."

"Its just that except for Halloween, I have never ventured out in public dressed as my other self," I informed her.

"It's not like you're going to a club, you're just driving to my place. That has to be less fearful than being in a roomful of strangers for that Halloween party you told me about," she responded encouragingly.

Her logic was undeniable and I nodded in agreement.

"So what is her name and what is she like?" Darlene questioned after taking a long pull on her drink.

"Her name is Melissa and started out as a dominatrix, so she can be a little tough and demanding. She has also been a total subservient," I responded.

"I prefer tough and demanding," she softly.

So after light dinner on Saturday, I began the long process of becoming Melissa again. I showered and shaved my body hair and then, wrapped in a towel, I took a seat at the dresser in my room. I had transformed it into a makeshift makeup table like the one I had in Florida.

I had laid out everything that I needed and with a trembling hand I picked up the first makeup brush and froze. What if I had forgotten how to apply the makeup due to the months of inactivity?

My fear vanished as soon as the brush touched my face. All the lessons I had been taught came rushing back to me. About two hours and a half hours later, I placed the long brunette wig on my head and Melissa was reborn.

I affixed the fake breasts to my chest and covered them with a black silk shelf bra trimmed with red lace. I placed a matching garter belt around my hips and slowly slid up the dark seamed nylons and attached them to the ribbons.

As I slowly slid the matching silk panties up my nylon covered legs, I felt the familiar tingling in my balls and I began to get hard. I got harder as I slid the black full slip over my head. The cool silky garment was like the fingers of a lover as it trailed down my body. Melissa was addicted to silky slips and wore them all the time under whatever she wore.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and once again, I saw a stunning brunette female dressed in lingerie staring back at me. I stepped into the buttery soft black leather skirt and slid it up to my waist and then added a low cut silky black blouse. Finally, I slipped the four inch heels on my nylon covered feet and stood in front of the mirror again.

The illusion was better than I remembered.

JalerySthif
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JalerySthif

I took a seat in an attempt to calm myself down and add the press on nails. After one last lengthy inspection in the mirror, I headed to my car carrying a back pack containing my regular clothing. I looked wildly around to see if any neighbors were staring out their windows or were passing by on the sidewalk, but I was quite alone.

As I backed out the driveway, I grabbed my cell and called Darlene to tell her I was en route. Her voice dripped with excitement as she told me that she couldn't wait to see me. The ride over to her house was uneventful with the exception of a few guys blowing kisses at me through my closed window as they passed me on the freeway.

It seemed like hours before I pulled into her driveway and parked my car. I sat there for a moment with my heart beating so rapidly that I thought it would burst before I exited and walked to her side door. The click-clack sound of my high heels on the pavement echoed between the two houses and I once again enjoyed the sensation of my nylon covered legs brushing against each other as I walked.

Darlene must have been watching for me as she was waiting at the door to greet me. As soon as I stepped into the light coming from inside the house, a stunned look covered her face. After dropping my backpack in the kitchen, she steered me toward the living room and bade me to take a seat on the couch.

"This is unbelievable," she said when she took a seat next to me and poured me a glass of wine.

She was clad in a short ice blue silk robe that showed off plenty of her great legs which were sheathed in matching ice blue nylons. She lightly touched my face and rubbed her hand over my nylon covered knees.

"This is not what I expected," she responded with her eyes lit by lust.

"I thought that's what you wanted? What did you expect?"

"It is exactly what I wanted, but I never expected you to look this good. I tried to get a few former lovers that didn't mind dressing up for me to wear makeup. The ones that did looked scary so that I finally gave up and settled for guys in lingerie."

I gently took her hand and kissed it before I placed it between my silk covered thighs.

"Do I feel like a real girl?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Yes you do," she moaned softly.

"Good. Now stand up and let me see what's under that robe," I commanded using Melissa's dominatrix voice.

Darlene stood up and united her belt and let it slip off her shoulders. She was clad in an ice blue bra and panties that matched her garter belt and nylons.I stood up and approached her.

"Would you like to kiss me?" Melissa asked.

"Very much,"Darlene responded.

"Then beg for it."

"Please mistress, please kiss me," she begged a few times.

I then took her in my arms and place a long lingering kiss on her lips.

"Now I want you to undress me," I commanded when I released her.

Darlene slowly unbuttoned my blouse to the waist and then unzipped my skirt and knelt so I could step out of it. She planted a kiss on my stomach before she stood up.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her close to me.

"You will not touch me unless I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she responded.

"Your response should be, 'Yes, Mistress'."

"Yes, Mistress."

"That's better. Now take off my blouse," I commanded.

Darlene moved behind me and slipped the blouse off my shoulders. I turned into her and pressed my body against hers and gave her another long lingering kiss.

"Take off your bra," Melissa ordered when she broke the kiss.

Darlene removed her bra and I stepped forward and caressed them before I placed my lips on her nipples. I gently sucked and kissed her breasts. She moaned softly as I did this and it got me harder than I was.

"Do you want your Mistress to fuck you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please fuck me," she moaned her response.

"Get on all fours," I ordered.

She dropped down to the shag carpet on all fours as ordered. I hiked up my slip and slid my panties down. I then slipped my rock hard cock into a condom before I then knelt behind her. I slid the crotch of her her very wet panties to one side and slowly pushed my cock into her very hot pussy.

She moaned with every thrust. She moaned even louder when I began to gently tweak her nipples as I pushed myself in and out of her.

"Mistress, I'm going to cum."

"Then say my name as you do," I responded.

"Oh Melissa, I'm cumming!" she repeated several times before she had a thundering orgasm.

I pulled out and removed the condom and shot my load all over the backs of her legs. We collapsed on the floor and we held each other while gently kissing. It was the beginning of many weekends spent with Darlene as Melissa. 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments