Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - His Little Bitch

"I'm falling for Rob more than I ever thought possible"

31
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
6.4k words 6.4k words

I'm awakened early the next morning, with Rob kissing my neck and pulling me into his masculine chest. He'd already woken me up and screwed me a second time last night, so my thoughts are already awash with feminine desires. Feeling so subservient to him, I turn over and just gaze at him in worship.

His tongue invades my mouth again, doing whatever it wants as he grabs me by the ass and kisses me so hard. I still don't think I like kissing guys, but I love kissing Rob. In no time at all, he's got me moaning like a slut, grinding his thick, hardening cock into my petite little three-and-a-half inches.

I melt right into him as he aggressively bites my neck and nipples, spanking me intermittently and squeezing my ass cheeks apart. I'm totally his bitch at this point, running one hand through his hair and grabbing his butt with the other… all the while his mouth... continues to assault me.

Barely lifting my knee is all he needs to do to get me to wrap a leg around his waist. He rubs his slippery head around my hole to tease me, and I beg to be fucked again. His teeth bite hard into my lower lip as his cock pierces into me, making me scream a little when I taste blood.

The sensual tingling around my stretched-out hole has my clitty leaking pre-cum like a sieve. Rob's such a gentleman to wait until my pulsing pussy relaxes around him before penetrating me further. My hot little ass, still lubricated and full of cum from last night, offers little resistance when he pushes deep into my depths. I wrap my other leg around him and lock my ankles together as he rocks me into a state of sissy bliss.

"God…!" I moan, "I fucking love your cock!"

"Fucking without condoms is nice… yes?"

"Bareback is the best, Rob. I love being your sissy-girl."

"You're my bitch… bitch!"

"Okay… bitch then. I love being your bitch!"

Completely dominated by his superior masculinity, my arms wrap around him and my body starts shaking. I bite my already bitten lip when Rob tells me that I'll forever be his little bitch. Watching those hypnotizing sissy videos every night, along with Brenda's skillful training, has brought me to a happy place, where I can accept being someone's bitch. There's just nothing left inside me to resist it.

It's not long before we're in a rapid rhythm, with Rob pumping me hard and calling me his little bitch. I moan and pant, loving the feeling of his bare cock moving inside me. Getting fucked bareback really is the ultimate in sissy-sex, just like Brenda said was. I really trust my Mistress.

Rob pounds into me harder, almost knocking the wind out of me as he bounces me on the bed. I'm moaning in submission as he stiffens and explodes inside me, thrusting five or six more times as his cum warms my sissy-hole. Without a rubber, I can really feel him pulsing as waves of sissy pleasure overwhelm me. Fucking bareback is such a blast!

I look at him and smile, saying "thank you" as he slowly pulls his sticky, wet prick out of me. I lie still for a moment, letting the tingly, achy feeling in my stretched hole rock my world. Rob never stops kissing me, and I wonder why being kissed by a man feels so romantic to me now.

~~~~~

He's cuddling me for probably fifteen minutes when Rob's phone rings. It's Brenda, and Rob switches the phone to speaker mode so we can both hear.

"Good morning, Rob, how's my little sissy feeling this morning?"

"She's a happy little bitch after I fucked her three times."

"Was she a good little cocksucker?"

"She'll be an expert with a little more practice."

"I told you she was ready, didn't I?"

"You know your sissies, Bren. Her sweet cherry was so ripe to be taken. We'll be down in a few minutes after we take a shower."

"No, don't shower her yet. I wanna see how you ravaged her before we clean her up. Bring her down as soon as you can, I've got a special treat waiting for my little slut."

"We're on our way."

~~~~~

"We need to get dressed," I say to Rob.

"I do, but you don't. You heard what Brenda said. She wants you to stay as you are."

"I'm not leaving this room looking like this!"

"You will if I say you will… bitch!" Rob puts me in my place. "I'll let you wear panties, but that's it. Nylons and panties are all you need. Sissies are never fully dressed when they're taken back to their owners. They want everyone to know they were used like little whores last night."

"Really…?"

"Yes... really. You weren't the only sissy who got fucked last night. Why do you think the owners bring their sissies here? To whore them out, that's why."

"You mean the guys here pay for sissy-sex?"

"Every sissy's ass is for sale, Mandy. This resort is well known for the fabulous sissy whores who come here. The owners bring their best sissies to show them off and sell their services. It's strictly business, you understand. Sissies earn their keep by fucking anyone their owner sells them to."

"Did my Mistress sell my, ummm… services to you?"

"No. She invited me here to take your cherry. And now that I own it, you'll fuck me for free, whenever I want."

"Mmmm… like I get to be your personal bitch…?"

"Sort of like that. But knowing Brenda, she'll probably be offering free samples of your ass to prospective future customers."

~~~~~

I'm feeling pretty embarrassed, walking down the hall wearing nothing but nylons and skimpy white panties. Luckily, there isn't anyone in the hall as we walk towards the elevator. It's when the elevator door opens that I start freaking out. All I see at first is three horny-looking guys, and I latch onto Rob's arm.

Then, back in the corner, I see another sissy. The same sissy I saw last night when we went to dinner, the one with the gold chains hanging from her pierced nipples. She's as scantily clad as I am, and giggles at me as we walk in. Rob pushes me towards the back next to her as if this is where sissies are supposed to stand, behind the 'real' men.

She leans towards me like she did last night, rapidly whispering in my ear, "You got… fuckedfuckedfuckedfuckedfuckedfucked!"

I giggle and whisper back, "I sure… dididididididididididid!"

"You bitch!" she whispers with a giggle. "I'm Marci, and these three guys fucked me all… nightnightnightnight!"

"You whore!" I giggle as I whisper back. "I'm Mandy, and I'm jealous!"

'DING DING' the elevator stops at our floor.

Marci playfully grabs my ass, making me giggle as the door opens, and I follow Rob into the hallway. We pass by another sissy hanging on to her date, with dried cum on her face and wearing nothing but a cock cage. Rob knocks on our suite and the door cracks open as Brenda peers out before unlatching the security chain to let us in.

Exposed like I am, I hurry to get inside to see Brenda in the nude, giving Rob a kiss.

"Hey, baby doll," she turns to me, "looks like you had fun last night."

She notices the bite mark on my lip and turns to Rob, "I told you to be gentle with her."

"It was an accident, Mistress," I jump to Rob's defense, "Rob never hurt me, even one time."

"Your sissy has such a hot ass," Rob chuckles, "it's hard not to get carried away."

"Didn't I tell you she's a hot one?"

"She'll bring in top dollar when you start pimping her."

"That's why I'm letting you have her for the weekend. You're the best stud I know to teach a sissy the joys of bareback fucking.

"Mandy, darling… did Rob give you a nice load this morning?"

"In my pussy."

"Wanna swallow a load?"

"I could."

"Turn around, baby, there's a load waiting for you on the bed. You just have to suck it to get it."

I don't know why I didn't notice before, but there's a naked guy on the bed, pointing his cock at me. He must have spent the night with Brenda. I don't see Sherry anywhere.

"Where's Sherry?" I ask Mistress.

"Look on the patio."

I walk towards the patio, and there's my wife, naked and on her knees, sucking on a guy's dick.

"Looks like you two had fun last night, too," I say to Brenda.

"We didn't come to eat pussy, when we already do that every night at home. You didn't think we'd let you have all the fun, did you?"

"No, I guess not. I shoulda known this would happen."

"Count on it happening all the time, sissy. Now go take care of Jeffrey's cock."

"Yeah…" Jeffrey says, "get your slut-mouth over here, bitch. I wanna try you out while you're still free."

"Yes, sir," I accept my sissy role without question. "I'll do my best, sir."

When Rob fucked me after waking me up this morning, my sissy-brain kicked in before my rational brain even had a chance to start functioning. I'm in full sissy mentality as I crawl up on the bed and see a nice hard cock waiting for me. I take Jeff's cock in my hand, open my mouth, and start sucking.

"Good girl," Jeff sarcastically calls me a female.

It feels surreal, and so right, having a hard dick in my mouth and being called a girl. I love the hardness between my lips and the motion of bobbing up and down.

I also love the contrary humiliation of being something so taboo as a male cocksucker and loving the fact that I've become one. I focus everything on pleasing the cock in my mouth and the cum I'll get to eat.

"That's it, bitch," Jeff tries to humiliate me, "chomp on that love stick. You'll get your treat only if you earn it."

He aggressively puts his hands on my head, pushing me down on his dick farther than I can handle. I choke as he hits my gag reflex, and it's all I can do to pull myself off him.

"Shit, Brenda…" he complains, "this bitch can't even deep throat."

"Settle down, Jeff," Mistress defends me, "she's still learning. Just lie back and let her do her thing."

I want to thank Mistress, but I think I better not. I have a man in front of me who's not impressed, and it's my job to change his mind. He starts relaxing as I suck on his balls and soothe him with gentle licks up and down his impressive shaft.

"Oh yeah… much better, bitch."

I swirl my tongue around the head a few times before wrapping my lips around his cock, hoping I can get farther down on him this time, without him forcing the issue. It's not long before his head is knocking at my gag again, and try as I may, I just can't get past it without choking.

"I'm sorry, sir, that's as far down as I can go."

"That's okay, beautiful. Just suck on it like you were doing. Your sissy-mouth feels awesome."

"Thank you, sir."

I appreciate every compliment I can get as I suck him with renewed vigor. There's something about having a stranger's cock in my mouth that really turns me on. My sissy-brain is working overtime and my hypno-training kicks in, telling me I'm just a cocksucking bimbo.

'Don't think… just suck,' I tell myself, and I do.

Mistress gets on the bed and gives Jeff's cock a lick. "Watch me, baby," she whispers, "this is what we'll be working on next."

She moves me out of the way and puts her lips on his head. Taking Jeff's cock in her mouth, she goes down down on it… all the way down on it, until the entire cock disappears inside her mouth. When she comes up, she does it slow and seductively, making Jeff moan for her as it pops out of her mouth.

"See how that's done, sweetheart?" she kisses me. "Mistress won't expect you to do anything she can't do herself.

"Would you like Tony's cock up your butt while you're worshiping Jeff?"

"Yeah…" I nod my head.

'Another cock!' my sissy-brain gleefully tells me as I go back down on Jeff. Mistress goes out to the patio where Sherry's still sucking Tony's cock. "Wanna sample my sissy's ass?" I hear Mistress ask.

"Fuck yeah!" Tony jumps at the offer.

Within minutes, Brenda and Sherry both jump on the bed, one on either side of me. Sherry impresses me by deep-throating Jeff like a pro. It's obvious that Brenda's been teaching her a lot, and it's no wonder, considering how many black guys she fucks every week.

"She's all yours, Tony," Brenda says as she pulls my panties down to my knees. "She was just fucked less than an hour ago, so she should still be opened up and ready to go. Fuck her real good. I want her addicted to it like a bitch before we go home tomorrow."

"She's probably already addicted," Rob chimes in. "She takes cock really well, considering how inexperienced she is."

"That's because I plug her sissy-ass every night," Brenda says. "She's used to being filled, it's being fucked bareback that I want her addicted to."

"Oh yeeeeah… suck that cock!" Jeff yells as I go down on him again, "That's a good mouth you have, bitch. Let's see you choke on it again, slut!" He pushes my head down again just as I feel Tony's cock pushing into me from behind.

"Take those cocks, Mandy!" Sherry joins in to encourage me.

Honestly, I don't need much encouragement. It turns me on when I watch sissies doing it in the videos, and now, here I am, taking cock at both ends, just like they do. I can say that without a doubt, doing it is way better than just watching it.

"This is you, Mandy," Sherry praises me, "the natural you. My sissy-girl husband has come of age. You'll never be Mark to me, ever again. We'll never go back to the way we were!"

I suck hard on Jeff's cock as Tony sinks himself deep into my sissy-puss. It's a glorious feeling, unlike any I've felt before.

"Shit, you're really going to town," Jeff compliments as I suck furiously. "Sissies always suck better with a cock up their ass."

My sissy-brain is in full control as I pleasure two cocks at the same time. My prostate is going crazy with Tony's hard meat rubbing hard against it. The erotic sensations send me into such a fury that I suck the cum out of Jeff's cock in a matter of minutes. He must have fucked Brenda or Sherry several times last night because instead of exploding in my mouth, the cum only oozes out of him as his cock pulsates. Still, just knowing that I made him cum excites my sissy-brain.

I keep Jeff's shrinking cock in my mouth until Tony finishes himself off and deposits another load of cum into my already full sissy-hole. I got enough out of Jeff to coat my mouth and throat with cum, and when Tony pulls out of me, I'm a very satisfied sissy, already fucked twice in the ass, and once in the mouth… before breakfast!

~~~~~

After that unexpected sex romp, Brenda tells me I'm basically Rob's property until tomorrow morning. I'm to think of myself as his personal bitch, and I'm expected to serve him by doing anything he wants, without question. This is easy for me to accept since I'm already in love with his cock. And strange as it seems, I think I'm starting to fall in love with more than just his cock.

Imagine that… me, falling in love with another male. It's so against everything I've been taught growing up in the church, and so against my character up to this point. But then again, Brenda has completely changed my character. I'm no longer the man I thought I was. I've now become a full-blown sissy, more female than male.

"Have fun with your new boyfriend," Brenda hugs me before we leave.

"Have fun, baby," Sherry plants a big kiss, "today is your sissy honeymoon. I want you to be everyone's sex toy today. Get into it, lover, because this is who you are!"

~~~~~

I feel so different walking down the hall this time, hanging on to Rob like he's my husband. It feels kinda gay, but I tell myself it's not gay, since I'm a sissy, and he's not gay. Brenda put some clothes in a suitcase for me, and I'm carrying it in one hand with my other arm around Rob. I'm not embarrassed when we get on the elevator with another sissy and her lover. We're both naked except for nylons, and we're both hanging on to our lovers like a couple of bimbos.

When we get back to Rob's room, he takes me right into the bathroom and hands me the enema kit.

"By my count," he says, "you've taken four loads like a good little whore should. Good sissies clean themselves out for the next guy, so get yourself squeaky clean down there, then join me in the shower."

Rob doesn't give me any privacy and sticks the tube up my ass to flush everything out. It's embarrassing at first, but as Rob undresses in front of me, I'm more focused on his beautiful cock. I feel privileged to have such a beautiful man wanting me as his personal bitch. I rinse myself one last time as Rob gets into the shower, and after making sure I've expelled only clear liquid, I eagerly get in the shower with him.

Without my wig on, I'm feeling more of my male side as Rob kisses me and rubs his soft cock against mine. He occasionally takes both of our cocks into his hand, holding them together as he kisses me and runs a soapy finger between my ass cheeks. I melt into him again and willingly drop to my knees when he puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down.

Taking his soft cock into my mouth is a new kind of heaven for me. The warm water splashing on my face is so erotic as I worship his manhood and suck on his balls. He's not calling me a slut or a bitch like other guys always do. Instead, he pets me and tells me what a pretty boy I am without my wig. It sounds kinda gay, but once again, I tell myself I'm a sissy, not a femme boy.

Amazingly, our cocks are still soft when we get out of the shower and I'm feeling closer to Rob than ever. Rob is obsessed with kissing me, and I have to admit, I really like it, just like Brenda told me I would. It's surreal how Mistress knows things about me I never knew myself. As soon as we're dried off, Rob wraps his masculine arms around me and kisses me with so much passion that I'm nothing but a helpless ball of putty.

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

"You kiss a lot easier than you did yesterday," Rob tells me.

"I like kissing you," I admit, "but I'll never like kissing other guys."

"Why not?"

"Because kissing guys is so gay. I could never do it."

"You mean, you could never kiss a gay guy?" Rob asks before burying his tongue in my mouth, which I absolutely love.

"No way I'll ever kiss a gay guy."

"But Mandy…" Rob grins and kisses me again, "You're kissing a gay guy right now."

"What…?" I go into a sort of a shock. "You're not gay! You're just tricking me. You can't be gay. I saw you kissing Brenda. I bet you've fucked her a bunch of times, too!"

"I can be gay, Mandy, and I am gay. I've always been gay."

"But… but… you kissed Brenda."

"Your Mistress and I have loved each other for years, and we've probably kissed a hundred times, but we've never been lovers. Our love is a brother/sister kind of love. That smoking hot body of hers doesn't do a thing for me sexually. But you, Mandy, with your little femme-boy body, and that beautiful little cock, just looking at you gets my cock hard. When you wiggled your ass at me yesterday in the dining room, I could have thrown you on the floor and fucked you right there."

"I can't believe I just spent the night with a gay guy," I say with remorse.

"Well, you did. I know you loved it, too, because you were begging for more both times I woke you up, you little bitch. Does it feel different…? Now that you know I'm gay? Maybe you feel a little ashamed?"

"A little, I have to admit. I mean, I still like you, but I'm just not gay like you."

I stare at the floor, partly embarrassed that I've been fucked three times by a gay man, and partly confused, because I can't deny how good having sex with him is.

"Don't be ashamed, Mandy," Rob says as he puts his hand around my cock. "Men like us find other men sexy because we're willing to express this part of our sexuality. Just because you love men's cocks, doesn't mean you're gay. Gay is just a word, like lesbian. Is your wife a lesbian because she eats Brenda's pussy?"

"No, definitely not."

"Then you're not gay just because you love cock. I'm gay because I don't like pussy. Never have, and never will. But you love both, so that makes you bisexual, the most versatile kind of sissy there is. I love sissies because they give me a special female spice to my sex life. I can't get that with my husband or the gay friends we have."

"You're married to another man?"

Rob's throwing things at me that I'm not prepared to deal with. Yet, as he's held me in an embrace as we've been talking, my cock is getting hard in his hand.

"Max and I have been married for seven years. We've been partners since high school."

"Who's the wife and who's the husband?" I wonder.

"We're both husbands, silly. Max likes to be the bottom-boy most of the time, but he gets to fuck my ass whenever he wants it."

"So he's kinda like me? A sissy bottom?"

"There's nothing sissy about him, but he loves being a bottom. I'd like you to spend a weekend with us in Carmel sometime. I think you'd like it."

"I don't know about that."

I'm very uncomfortable with the reality of being with a gay man. But at the same time, my cock has gotten very hard, just from Rob holding it.

"What's going on with your dick, you slut?"

"Ummm… you gave me a hard-on?" I giggle a little bit.

"You like having that pretty little cock played with, you little sissy. Most sissies love being with gay men because we'll love their cock as much as their ass."

"Yeah," I agree, "you definitely have a point there. Straight men won't touch another cock."

"How many straight guys will suck your cock like this?" Rob grins and drops to his knees.

Before I can respond, Rob has reversed our roles. I watch him lean forward and take my cock in his mouth.

"Oh God," I moan as the velvet warmth of his mouth sends waves of erotic pleasure through me.

I've been loving Sherry's regular blow jobs the past few weeks, and even a few from Brenda, but Rob is such an amazing cocksucker that he puts them both to shame. I wish I could have cummed when I was getting fucked an hour ago, because I would have been able to enjoy Rob's mouth a lot longer, instead of shooting my load in only a few minutes.

Rob looks up at me, letting me see my cum sitting on his tongue before he swallows it and comes up to kiss me. This time, my tongue invades his mouth, searching for traces of cum he might not have swallowed.

"Has a woman ever sucked your cock like that, you horny little slut?"

"Never, Rob. My cock has never felt such pleasure. That was the best I've ever had."

"No woman can suck cock like a gay man, Mandy. Having fun with a gay man won't make you gay. And as much as you love cock, slut-girl, you'll be missing out if you don't."

"That's for sure," I say, still panting from cumming in Rob's mouth.

"So… are you still my bitch?"

"I'm still your bitch, Rob. I think I'm gonna have to change how I've been thinking about gay guys."

"Gay guys are pretty much the same as straight guys, babe. We just have different preferences in bed, that's all. Sissies, you might say, are sexual cousins to gays. We both love cock, for sure, but sissies are different.

"Sissies are genuinely feminine. They think like girls and act like girls. All they think about is sucking cock and getting fucked, isn't that right, Mandy? Isn't that all you think about?"

"Sometimes. I probably haven't been fucked enough to really know. All I know is I've been fucked four times since last night, and I want to be fucked again and again."

"You're gonna get your ass fucked raw before you go home, you little whore," Rob squeezes my naked body into his.

He gives me a hard, deep kiss, and I kiss him back just as hard. I sense a major shift in the way I look at homosexuality has just taken place. I've accepted Rob as a very sensual gay man, who has accepted me as a horny little sissy-bitch. We could probably even fall in love if we weren't both married.

Rob sends me back into the bathroom to put my wig back on and make up my face the best I know how. Mistress gave me the most bimbo-looking outfit to wear, but I don't care.

There are several inches of bare leg showing between the bottom of my tiny mini-skirt and the tops of my nylon stockings. My blouse is a very see-thru mesh, and Rob doesn't allow me to wear a bra, because he wants everyone to see my puffy sissy-nipples. They've been under suction cups all night, and are now a pinkish-red and very stuck-out. I look like a complete bimbo slut, and somehow, that's exactly how I feel.

~~~~~

I'm suddenly proud to be a sissy, and proud to be Rob's bitch as he takes me downstairs to eat. I prance my sissy-ass all the way down to the dining room and wiggle my ass at every man I see as the hostess takes us to our table. I want all the guys to know I was fucked a lot last night, and I plan on being fucked all day and all night.

I'm acting like my ass is available to anyone who wants it, and Mistress is sitting at a table with Sherry, watching the slut-show I'm putting on. She surprises me when she comes over to our table after the waitress has taken our orders.

"Hey, you little whore," Mistress giggles as she kisses me.

"Hi, Mistress. I didn't know you were in here."

"Sherry and I have been watching you prancing around in your high heels, acting like the little slut. You are a slut, are you not?"

"I feel like one. Was I acting like too much of a slut?"

"No, baby. That's exactly how I trained you to act. Now that you've been fucked bareback a few times, there's no turning back for you, is there?"

"Why would I want to turn back?"

"You wouldn't. You've had a good taste of what your future is gonna be like. After Rob's fucked you a few more times, I might send a few guys up to fuck your horny little ass until you can't walk."

"Like the sissies in the videos?"

"Better than the videos, Mandy. Because it's all gonna be real, and it's gonna be you getting fucked silly. After Rob and the boys get done with you, you're gonna be Rob's little bitch, and my little whore, who'll suck or fuck anyone, at the snap of my finger. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Mistress, if that's what you want, that's what I'll be."

"Good. Now eat a good breakfast, honey. You're gonna need your energy."

I feel myself getting hornier and more excited every second as I eat and stare at Rob, who's staring at me. My dick gets hard when I think about Mistress saying I'm gonna be her little whore. By the time we're finished eating, my hard little penis presses against my tiny mini-skirt, and everyone can see a perfect impression of my boner as I prance my proud little sissy-ass out of the dining room.

~~~~~

I'm so horny for Rob by the time we get back to his room that I start unbuckling his belt the moment the door closes and he starts kissing me again.

"I wanna suck your cock," I say as he presses me into the wall. "I wanna suck it as good as you sucked mine."

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth good, sweetheart, but I gotta pee first before I get too hard. Come in and hold it for me."

The thought of holding a man's cock while he pees has never occurred to me. It's a curiously erotic notion, carrying his cock as we go into the bathroom. I'm shaking a little bit, grasping his big thick cock, feeling its weight and hotness in my hand as I aim it into the bowl. Rob releases a steady stream, and I can't keep myself from giggling, as it seems to last forever.

By the time he finishes, I'm holding onto an almost fully-erect cock, and my sissy-brain knows what to do. I get on my knees and point his organ towards my mouth, kissing the tip and sliding his glans across my lips. I just can't keep myself from opening my mouth and wrapping my lips around the head. Rob lets out a relaxing groan as his cock twitches and releases a healthy spurt of pee right into my mouth.

"Aaaaaagh… shit…!" I gag, as most of the pee dribbles out of my mouth, down my chin, and onto Rob's hard shaft.

"Not sorry," Rob chuckles as the acidy golden liquid coats my mouth. "Lick it up, sissy-girl. A little pee never hurt anyone."

'Fuck!' I say under my breath, but not out loud. Strange as it may seem, I've turned into such a slut that I start licking his urine, because Mistress told me I was to do everything Rob wanted, without question.

I remember Mistress showing me a hypno-video of sissies getting peed on. It was disgusting to watch the beginning of it, but after I became hypnotized and stared at enough golden-shower scenes, I began to accept it as something sissies just do. If that's what it takes to get my next fuck, my next load, my sissy-brain is willing to do it.

I get somewhat accustomed to the unpleasant taste as I lick Rob's urine-covered shaft. What was a humiliating shock at first, becomes a strangely erotic experience of sissy submission for me. Then, amazingly, the pee-taste slowly transitions into the honey-sweet taste of pre-cum, as the golden male nectar starts oozing from his pee-hole. His cock becomes like a sweet 'n sour lollipop, and I'm eager to get as much of him in my mouth as I can.

"Let's go to bed, my little bitch," Rob picks me up and kisses me. "Your mouth tastes pissy, like a sweet little whore. I like it."

"I almost freaked out when your pee accidentally shot in my mouth," I giggle as he carries me to the bed.

"It wasn't an accident, Mandy. Urine can be a very stimulating aphrodisiac, but not many people will even try it. I didn't give you a choice, because you would never have tried it if I'd let you think about it."

"No way would I have tried it. It was gross at first, but then it started turning me on. I couldn't believe how sweet your cock tasted after licking your pee."

"I knew it would turn you on. It turns me on when Max and I get kinky sometimes and pee on each other. It makes the pre-cum taste so much sweeter, too. Your Mistress wants you to get comfortable with it. The most expensive sissy whores will take a man's urine. It makes them valuable assets for their owners. Sissy lovers who are into that sort of thing will pay big money for it."

"I don't think I could get into that."

"You didn't think you could get into kissing a man either, but look at you now, you're kissing a gay man like you're in love. Your Mistress wants you trained that way, so just keep an open mind. We'll take it slow until you get used to the taste of it."

"Well, I'll keep an open mind, but no guarantees. I'm kissing you because I really like you. What I love is your beautiful cock. I wanna fuck some more."

"I'm ready to fuck, my little whore, but I'm not going to fuck you. You're gonna ride me and fuck yourself."

"I've never been on top."

"Then you're in for a new treat. When you're on top, it's your show," Rob says as he lies on his back. "Stick your sweet little pussy-ass in my face and wrap those whore lips around my cock again. A gay man will always lick your asshole before he fucks you. A straight man seldom will."

I remember how good Rob's tongue felt in my hole last night as I straddle myself into position. The urine taste lingers in my mouth as I gaze at the pre-cum that's been oozing out of his pee-hole. His tongue feels like the best vibrator as he flutters it around my fresh, cleaned-out sissy-hole. I moan to the pleasure of it as I pull his foreskin down to expose his delicious, glistening head.

My pussy is on fire in minutes, and only Rob's cock can extinguish the flame. I hate to take my mouth off his immaculate manhood, but I know the best part is at hand. Being on top is a new experience, and I feel like such a slut as I take his cock and aim it at my hole. Easing myself down on it is so pleasurable, being able to comfortably take as much as I want, with very little pain.

I get him halfway in and lean forward to kiss his masculine lips. It's so cool to be kissing him instead of him kissing me. Our lips lock together and my tongue is the first to explore his luscious mouth. His arms wrap around me, holding me close to him as he shoves his cock all the way into me.

"Oh God, Rob," I pant, "this is wonderful!"

I love how Rob pummels me from below, with me on top controlling the force of his thrusts. I raise myself up, sitting on him with his cock buried all the way. I start bouncing up and down on his stiff cock, riding his hard meat like the sissies do in the videos. It was such a glorious feeling, being Rob's slut and fucking myself like this.

Rob takes my little rock-hard clitty between his fingers and jacks me as the fucking gets more intense. My sissy-brain totally controls me as I bounce myself up and down on his cock. I really like raising myself up until just the head is inside me and then falling on him all at once, jamming his cock up my ass with a force I control.

"You fucking whore!" Rob turns me on with dirty talk.

"I'm your whore," I submit even more to him.

"You're Brenda's whore. I'm just using you."

"I'll fuck anyone she wants... do anything she wants."

"Even licking pee like she wants you to?"

"God… Maybe. I'm such a horny bitch now, who knows what I'll do?"

"I know what you'll do. You'll let me teach you to love urine. Lean back on your hands, you pissy whore-girl. Let a gay man jack you off with a cock up your ass."

I do as Rob tells me, letting myself fall backwards until my hands hit the bed. Rob licks his fingers and coats my hard little shaft with my pre-cum and his spit. He runs a fingertip up and down my vein as his other fingers trace circles around my glans. Having it done with my ass filled with hot cock feels simply out-of-this-world!

"Fuuuuuck, Rob," I moan, "that feels so fucking good!"

"No one pleasures a sissy's cock like a gay man."

"Pleasure me, Rob," I moan. "Pleasure me to the moon!"

And pleasure me he does. He already sucked me off in the bathroom, so I don't cum as fast as I did before. I feel like I'm sitting on a fence post, as Rob caresses and fondles every cell in my hard little clitty. It's like we've been lovers for years, the way he knows every trigger point on my sensitive sissy-clit.

I don't know what it is, but the more he touches me and gently pulls on my ball sack, the more I connect with him. It's weird how something you were always taught was evil and perverted, like homosexuality, can feel so good and so right, once you open your mind to it and allow yourself to experience it. That's how I feel right now, sitting on a gay man's cock, and watching my own cum spurting as Rob brings me to an amazing orgasm.

Could I be falling in love with a gay man? I don't know, I just met him yesterday. I do know one thing though, he's my boyfriend, and I'll forever be… his little bitch.

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments