Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Total Submission

"Mistress starts me on hypnotic sissy videos"

53
10 Comments 10
11.0k Views 11.0k
5.9k words 5.9k words

I'd been drooling over the thought of fucking Brenda ever since I first laid eyes on her. After she finally let me shoot my load into her hot, elusive pussy last night, you can imagine the state of euphoria I was in when I fell asleep

I'd only gotten my first taste of cock a few days before that, so it's safe to say that I really didn't know what I was getting into when I agreed to be her sissy. All I knew was if her pussy was part of the deal, I was all in. Now that she was moving in, and since I'd already fucked her once, I figured I'd be fucking her and Sherry all the time now.

Brenda's alarm woke me up at five a.m. while I was still very much in heaven with fresh memories of fucking her righteously divine pussy. It seemed only natural that I could just roll over and grab that beautiful body of hers, like it was now mine. I was so wrong about that.

Slap!

"Did I give you permission to touch me...? Sissy!" Brenda hissed.

"Um...um... no, I'm sorry Brenda, I j-just thought..."

"That was your first mistake, sissy," she abruptly cut me off. "You tried to think. Sissies don't think... Asshole...! Sissies serve!  And don't ever say my name again without the word Mistress in front of it. Got it...? Bitch!"

"Yes, ummm... Mistress Brenda."

"That's better. I'll teach you your rules in the order you need to learn them!"

She promptly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to pee. When I heard the toilet flushing, I expected her to turn on the water and get in the shower. Unfortunately for me, she had a humiliating surprise for me.

As she came back into the bedroom, I tilted my head to admire that beautiful body of hers walking toward me. Her luscious tits, bouncing so proudly with every step she took, looked so sexy in the dim, early-morning light. She would have looked even more beautiful if she'd been smiling like she was last night.

In one quick motion, she jumped up on the bed and straddled my face. Grabbing me by my hair, she forcefully pulled my head up into her pussy. I was so excited at first, eagerly running my tongue into her, expecting the sweet juices I tasted in her last night. But it was an entirely different taste this morning.

I started pulling back in disgust when I realized I was licking the urine she intentionally didn't wipe when she got off the toilet. She laughed as she held my head and rubbed her pissy-pussy in my nose and all over my face. The more my wimpy body struggled, the harder this stronger woman pulled my face into her.

She coated my face with pee, then threw my head back onto the bed with a force that made me feel afraid of her. With her odor permeating my nostrils and her pungent taste in my mouth, she got out of bed and laughed at me.

"Pussy rewards night is over, sissy," she towered over me.

"You tasted the sweet side of me last night. You just got a taste of me when you piss me off! Keep your mistress happy, and you won't taste piss when you wake up! Got it, sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress Brenda," I whimpered, "I'll try to do better. I j-just need to learn how to please you."

"You'll learn, sissy. One way or another, you'll learn."

With that, she stormed out of the bedroom, leaving me wondering what the hell I did to deserve that. My sissy collar suddenly felt very heavy, and my butt plug seemed twice as big as it actually was. One thing I knew for sure, I didn't ever want to piss off Brenda.

I rolled over and somehow went back to sleep as her presence stayed in my nose and mouth. I woke up much more pleasantly an hour or so later, with Sherry giving me a very loving blow job that made me almost forget how Brenda had humiliated me.

"Oh, baby," I moaned as she made my cock feel so good.

"Like it?" Sherry giggled.

"I love it, sweetheart. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mandy. I'm so glad you chose to be our sissy."

"I'm not sure how glad I am about it now, after what Brenda did to me when she woke up."

"I heard her," she giggled as she licked on my hard cock. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart. She's just establishing her dominance over you, that's all."

"But she rubbed my face in her pee."

"She was marking her territory. She's your mistress now, and you're her sub. Listen to her and submit to her. She'll make your sissy life fun and exciting, trust me. Trust that she knows what's best for you."

"I'm not so sure about that. I'm really just doing it to make you happy."

"You're making me very happy, Mandy. You'll make me even happier if you fuck me real good before we get up. But fuck me doggy, and don't kiss me until you've showered. I don't want to taste Brenda's markings."

We both giggled as she got on her hands and knees and let me fuck her from behind. I enjoyed fucking her every bit as much as I did when we first got married. When I got out of the shower, she rushed in to kiss me like she did when she was a happy new bride.

As much as I didn't appreciate waking up to Brenda's humiliation, the sweet love I was starting to get from Sherry more than made up for it.

~~~~~

It still felt weird wearing panties to work for the second day in a row, but not quite as weird as the day before. I was sitting at my desk, around ten-thirty, when my phone bleeped with an incoming message. It was Brenda.

'Hi, Sissy. Mistress is checking up on you. Did you enjoy my scent this morning? "

'Fuck,' I thought, 'this bitch thinks I like having her pee in my face?'

I didn't want to piss her off and wake up like that again, so I texted back,

'Yes, Mistress.'

'Yes Mistress what?' she texted back.

'Yes, Mistress Brenda?'

'Bingo, sissy. Always remember how to address me.'

'Yes, Mistress Brenda. I'll remember.'

'Good. I'm giving you rule number one: Your mistress loves you. Mistress knows best. Always trust your mistress. Got it, sissy?'

'Got it, Mistress Brenda.'

'Type it out, and text it back to me.'

'Christ, "I thought, 'what a demanding bitch.'

'My mistress loves me. Mistress knows what's best for me. I always trust my mistress.' I texted back.

She then texted, 'Mistress will take her sissy shopping tonight.'

'What are we shopping for?'

'Rule number two,' she texts back, 'If sissy needs to know something, Mistress will tell her. Good Bye, sissy.'

~~~~~

I was kinda hoping Brenda wouldn't be there when I came home from work. My wishful thinking was dashed when I pressed my garage door opener and saw her car parked, where my car was supposed to be. Sherry's car, however, was not there. I figured she was probably at the grocery store or visiting her mom.

Brenda was sitting in the living room and greeted me with a "Hi... Sissy," when I walked in.

"Where's Sherry?' I curiously asked.

"You stupid sissy!" she rudely snapped. "Did you not learn anything this morning...?"

"What?"

"How do you address your mistresses?"

"Aaagh, yes," I remembered. "Mistress Brenda, do you know where Mistress Sherry is?"

"That's better... bitch! Yes, I do know where Mistress Sherry is. And no, it's none of your fuckin' business where she is! Rule number two...! If sissy needs to know something, Mistress will tell her.

"Come here and stand in front of me," she ordered.

I'm thinking, 'What the fuck?' as I obeyed her.

"Strip, sissy," she gave me a humiliating order. "And get on your knees."

I sure didn't want to piss her off, so I hurriedly undressed as she told me to do.

"Don't be so god-damned messy, you stupid slut!" she yelled. "Fold those clothes neatly."

In a state of humiliation, thinking I couldn't do anything right, I gathered up my pants and shirt, folded them the best I knew how, and set them on the couch. In an effort to get a brownie-point of approval out of the bitch, I even folded my dirty socks.

"Is there anything else sissy can do to please you, Mistress Brenda?" I sheepishly asked when I was done.

"Yes, sissy," she said, "you may kiss Mistress's feet."

"Sissy would be honored to kiss Mistress Brenda's feet, ma'am."

I couldn't believe I just said that. I was easily falling under her control, submitting to her every whim. What was harder for me to believe was that I was getting little twinges in my cock. My humiliation was feeling kinda erotic in a strange way I wasn't quite familiar with.

"That's real nice, sissy," she said as I held her feet in my hands and sucked on each of her toes.

"Kiss a little higher, sissy," she said in a nicer voice.

I was kissing her thighs as she spread her legs and scooted forward on the couch. I glanced up to see she wasn't wearing panties as she pulled my head closer, within a few inches of her beautiful womanhood.

I forgot all about how my day started with a pissy humiliation as my mouth watered to taste her again. She put her hands under my chin and raised my head until I was looking right into her steely-eyes.

"Would sissy like to lick?" she asks like a temptress.

"It would honor me to lick my Mistress," I looked at her with begging eyes.

"What are you?"

"I'm a sissy, Mistress Brenda."

"Recite rule number one."

"My mistress loves me. Mistress knows what's best for me. I always trust my mistress."

"Very good, sissy. There may be hope for you yet. Mistress does love you. You may lick.

"Lick it with your nose first, and tell Mistress what you smell."

She scootches her puss to the edge of the couch and pulls my head until my nose is in between her labia. It smells different than the few times I've eaten her out, but it doesn't take me long to identify that strange smell. I smelled it last weekend at the motel, when I was turning tricks for her.

It's what I smelled when the guys pulled their condoms off so I could clean their cocks. Brenda's pussy smelled of cum. She'd been recently fucked and I've got my nose in another man's cum.

"It's cum, Mistress Brenda. There's cum in your pussy."

"Right you are, sissy. A real man fucked me before I came home. A man you can't compare to. Clean him out, sissy. Lick a real man's cum out of your mistress. Enjoy the taste of it. Mistress will be needing you to clean her out often when she comes home with a cummy pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, even though I felt like gagging at the humiliating thought of licking cum out of this bitch's dirty cunt. I figured cum was better than piss if I refused, so once again I obeyed my Mistress and started licking.

To my surprise, it didn't taste bad. I remembered when I ate the cum of several different men at the motel, most of the time I thought it was disgusting, but I put up with it. A few times though, I kinda liked it, like when I ate cum with Brenda and Sherry, and especially when I ate Thad's cum.

The more I licked that dirty cunt, the more I forgot about eating another man's cum, and the more I thought about eating out Brenda. Brenda was a bitch, and Brenda was a goddess, but more than anything, Brenda was my Mistress, with a pussy I could never resist.

My tongue found its way deep into her hole, eagerly searching for any traces of cum I might have missed. Every time she humiliated me, I submitted to her even more.

When I felt that she was clean inside, my tongue headed up to tease her clit out of its hiding place. I savored another opportunity to lick her clit again.

"That's enough, little sissy," she pulled my head away from it.

She stood me up in front of her, my hard cock standing proud in its five inches of glory. She leaned forward like she was ready to engulf me. Shudders went up and down my spine as she opened her lips for me. I closed my eyes in anticipation, only to feel her finger snapping on my ball sack.

"Sorry, sissy," she laughed. "You don't get to cum. I'm gonna have to train that erection urge out of you."

My little cock quickly deflated in disappointment. That bitch had humiliated me again. My cock was soft, but my hunger for relief raged inside me.

"I know it's disappointing for you," she comforted me, "but it's for your own good. One day soon, you'll thank me for this, I promise."

I couldn't say a word as I stood naked and humiliated before her. She was my Mistress, so I had to trust that she knew what was best for me. Even though I couldn't see it, somehow I did trust her.

"Remember Mistress's promise, sissy?"

"Going shopping?"

"Yes! It's time to buy you some nice things!"

She took my hand and took me into my bedroom. I saw a pair of nylons, a bra, and the dress I wore home from the motel, all laid out for me on the bed.

"When you come home from work every night," she told me, "the clothes I pick for you will be here on the bed. Of course, you don't have any sissy clothes yet, but Mistress will take care of that for you tonight.

"As soon as you get home, you are to strip out of your disgusting male attire, take a nice, relaxing girly bubble bath, and get dressed as a cute little sissy to begin your evening training.

"You'll be caging yourself, to remind yourself that you're training to be my sissy, and you're doing it on your own free will. This is what you want, Mandy because this is who you truly are."

"Shall I put the cage on now?"

"Yes, Mandy, cage that little raging cock of yours. You're not man enough to use it. Mistress will teach you pleasures far beyond what that pathetic penis can give you.

"Now get dressed, and let's go have some fun!"

While I dealt with the humiliation of caging my own cock, Mistress went into her bedroom to change clothes. Fifteen minutes later, I was dressed as a girl, but I didn't feel like a girl at all. I felt more like a defeated, deflated, failure of a man.

Brenda was waiting for me, dressed in black, knee-high boots with tall heels. She wore the tightest pair of black jeans and halter top that left her thinly veiled, bra-less tits exposed for all to see.

She clipped my collar around my neck, and to my complete surprise and humiliation, she attached a leash to my collar. I felt like a little worm as she tugged on it and lead me out to her car.

I wanted to ask her where we were going as I rode, collared and leashed, in the backseat of her car. But then I remembered rule number two: If a sissy needs to know something, Mistress will tell her.

We drove for almost an hour to the outskirts of the next town before she pulled in front of a large store with sexy lingerie hanging in the front window. She opened the door and tugged on my leash.

"We're here, Mandy. You'll love this store, we'll be coming here often. They have everything you need here, and not just sissy clothes," she laughed devilishly.

I stepped out and followed behind her, very aware of my leash as we walked in the front door of an adult superstore. The lights were bright as she lead me past rows of sex toys, blow-up dolls, and porn CD's. We went past rooms marked 'Gay', 'Lesbian', and 'Bondage Accessories', before she took me into a very large room labeled, 'Hello, Sissy'.

We weren't three steps into the room before I heard a woman's voice, "Mistress Brenda! So good to see you again!"

"Hello, Lady Lillian, how have you been?"

"You know me, Bren, always looking for another tongue to please me. What brings you here? I see you have a new pet."

"Yes, this is Mandy, my new sissy-in-training. Poor girl has nothing to wear, but I know you can fix her up. What panty-size do you think she'd look best in?"

"She's a skinny little twat," Lillian says, "she needs the tight panties to show off that skinny ass. Let's start with petite first and see how they fit. Come this way, Mandy."

As I followed Lillian to a display of skimpy lingerie, I thought about how she'd just referred to me as a 'skinny little twat', and how nonchalantly the two women were joking about me as if I were nothing but a toy to them.

She handed me a pair of panties and said, "Try these on."

"Where's the dressing room?" I asked.

They both laughed as Brenda said, "Sissies don't deserve dressing rooms. Try the panties on and quit wasting our time."

Lillian laughed as Brenda held my dress above my waist and I bared my butt and caged cock to another Mistress and Master who were there shopping with their leashed sissies. No one really seemed to notice or care. The only one embarrassed was me.

MiraKyong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraKyong

I was nearly naked, trying on different panties and frilly sissy bras. I saw two other sissies stripped completely naked as their mistresses made them try on different nighties and dresses.

After about thirty minutes of Lillian eyeing me as I tried on a few dresses, I overheard her asking Brenda, "Have you bred her yet?"

"Oh, heavens no," Brenda laughed. "She just submitted to me last night. She's been fucked a few times with rubbers, but she's nowhere near ready to be bred."

"Are you gonna train her homo or bi?"

"I forgot to tell you, I'm in love with his wife. We made him submit to both of us, so of course, I'll be training her to be bi."

"Okay," Lillian giggled, "I was just wondering, cuz you trained your other two homo."

"That's because I was planning on selling them before I even got them. Hopefully, Mandy will be the last sissy I train. I've taken quite a liking to her, so I'm gonna keep this one for myself and Sherry, the new love of my life."

"Well," Lillian whispers to Brenda, "if you're training her bi, may I try her out?"

"You may," Brenda consented to loan me out on the spot.

"Thank you, Brenda dear. If she's good, I'll give you twenty percent off everything you buy."

"You're such a generous old slut," Brenda laughed.

"Mandy, darling," she turned to me, "I pretty much know all your sizes now. Run along with Lady Lillian for a bit and do whatever she asks, while I choose a pretty new wardrobe for you."

My face must have turned fifty shades of red when I saw Brenda handing my leash over to Lillian. It was embarrassing enough to be standing in the sissy department of an adult supermarket nearly nude, as my Mistress made me try on clothes like she was dressing up a doll. But now, I'm being handed to another woman as if I were really nothing more than a doll to be played with.

"Yes, Mistress Brenda," I reluctantly obeyed, afraid of pissing her off in public.

"C'mon, sissy," Lillian tugged on my leash, "let's see how good of a cunt muncher you are."

I gave Brenda a troubling look, but she only shrugged and said, "I like to share things with my friends, so be a good little sissy and make her happy."

My head was spinning as I followed this older woman, who must have been at least fifty, down a hallway and into a back room.

Once inside, she lifted up her skirt and ordered, "Get licking."

I couldn't believe how submissive I felt as I dropped to my knees and stared at her hairy pussy. It wasn't nearly as pretty as Brenda's perfectly shaved cunt, but it was definitely pussy, and I was definitely attracted to it.

"Hurry up, I can't be out of the showroom too long," she ordered, as she grabbed my head and pulled me into her wetness.

"Yes, Lady Lillian."

I had absolutely no problem obeying an order to eat pussy. After all, it's every guy's obsession to eat pussy. I felt so manly, so macho, even though I was wearing panties and a bra.

"That's it, bitch..." Lillian snickered, "get that tongue up my snatch!"

I obeyed, even though I thought I was already doing that. Her scent was much stronger than either Brenda or Sherry, as was her taste. My tongue detected traces of urine and semen mixed into the natural juices flowing out of her obviously well-used cunt. Her taste was certainly not heavenly, but it was far from being gross.

The entire time I licked, the realization of a wimp like me, eating a complete stranger's pussy in the back room of an adult store, turned me on to no end. After a few minutes, my neck was getting sore because of the odd angle she was pulling my head into her. I was glad when she came a few minutes later.

Her orgasm was very subtle as her juices flowed slowly out of her and into my open mouth. Brenda would later teach me how every woman's orgasm is unique unto herself.

Once she finished cumming, she dropped her skirt and almost choked me when she jerked my leash as an order for me to stand up.

"Not bad, slut," she 'complimented' me as she lead me back to the showroom. "I can see why your Mistresses wants to keep you."

"Um, thanks," I said.

"You're lucky to have such a fine Mistress," she then said, "learn her ways, and you'll never regret it."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but I certainly wasn't regretting having just eaten my second pussy of the night. Brenda had a shopping cart full of new sissy clothes by the time we returned to the showroom.

"My, my," Lillian said as she looked at the cart, "you're really going all out on this one."

"Did you like her?" Brenda asked.

"She wasn't bad at all, for a new twat. With your training, she'll be a great little fuck-doll. I can see from the clothes you picked how you're planning on dressing her up. She's gonna be a cutie."

"What are these?" Brenda showed her a package that looked like two big rubber nipples.

"We just got those in last week. You glue them on your sissy's nipples just like breast forms. You squeeze before you press them on, and they become powerful suction cups that won't come off until you put remover solution on them."

"Very nice," Brenda approved, "I'll take two pairs if you'll stick a pair on her while I wait. This'll save me from using breast pumps on her."

"Not to mention how they look like cute little tranny-titties," Lillian added.

"Okay, Mandy," she turned me around and my dress comes off yet again, "you'll love how these feel, especially when you're getting banged."

There I was, in the middle of a store, having a fifty-year-old woman I'd just eaten out gluing nipple-looking suction cups on my boy-boobs. It was just one more humiliating moment to add to all the other humiliations Brenda had subjected me to on my first day as her collared sissy.

Strangely though, the humiliation was starting to feel very erotic, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

The last thing I saw Brenda adding to the cart was a set of video CD's, labeled, 'Sissy 101 - Mistress Edition'. I didn't think much of it at that the time, but little did I realize how those cd's were about to rock my world.

"How do your nipples feel?" Brenda asked as she drove me back home.

"Not too bad, Mistress Brenda," I timidly told her. "The suction cups are pulling them out."

"Good, little one, that's what they're supposed to do."

"Are you turning me into a girl?"

"No, you'll never be a girl, and you'll never be a man. You'll always be a sissy who wants to feel like a girl when she learns the pleasures of serving others."

"I don't understand, Mistress."

"Recite rule number one," was all she told me. I recited rule number one and said I trusted her, to which she said, "Now shut up, and do as you're told! I'll tell you what you need to know, when you need to know it."

It was after nine o'clock by the time she pulled into our garage. Sherry's car was still missing and I was getting a little concerned.

"Mistress Brenda...?" I asked.

"What is it this time?" she snapped at me.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, but may I ask where my wife is?"

"Yes, you may. Your wife is spending the night with one of my lesbian girlfriends. She's becoming much more bisexual than I thought she would, and it's a beautiful thing. Bisexuality is the best of both worlds. It's simply heavenly to be that way."

"Is that what you meant when you told Lillian you gonna train me bi?"

"Yes. Most sissies are trained to love cock, and only cock. But a few special ones, like you, are trained to love both sexes, although you'll be pleasing men more than women. Did you like eating Lillian's pussy at the store?"

"Yes, Mistress," I wasn't lying, "I liked it very much."

"See how fast your sex life is changing for the better? You've had your tongue in two pussies tonight. Mistress will lead you to many more pleasures.

"It's getting late. Let's take all your sexy new sissy clothes to your very sexy sissy room. Mistress will be sleeping with her sissy tonight."

The thought of sleeping with Brenda again made my cock quiver in its prison. I couldn't believe I had five big sacks of new clothes sitting in my room. Brenda rummaged through the sacks until she found the set of CD's and a skimpy black negligee and panty set.

"Put these on for me, sweet sissy. From now on, you'll get dressed for bed like the little slut you're going be. I think you're a big enough girl now that you can put your plug in by yourself."

I felt humiliation overwhelming me as I looked at the little nightie I was supposed to wear to bed, but the thought of shoving that plug up my ass was the worst. I was starting to like some parts of this, but the feminization part of it was gonna take some time getting used to.

I had to admit though, my little tranny-titty suction cups did look quite sexy under the transparent fabric of my nightie. Mistress told me so, when she came into my room wearing nothing but panties and a laptop under her arm.

"Aren't you the little cutie," she kissed and hugged me. "You look good in lingerie. Mistress has a surprise for her good little sissy."

My eyes lit up when she held up the key to my cage and unlocked my cock.

"Mistress will play with Mandy's clitty tonight while we watch a movie together. Would you like that?"

I only smiled as she lit a candle and turned out the lights. We got in bed together, and she immediately dominated me with deep kisses until she had my cock hard as a rock. She then loaded a CD into the laptop and laid my head onto her breasts. She held me like a mother as the video began to play.

My cock got even harder when an image of a hot, naked woman appeared on the screen. She was writhing on a bed, rubbing her wet pussy and moaning, "Fuck me, anyone, fuck me right now! I need a man so bad!"

That really got my attention and my eyes were glued to the laptop as a hypnotic female voice began to talk.

'She so hot... So damn sexy... She wants a man... She needs a man..."

Images of her getting pounded by huge cocks then flash onto the screen every second. Not long enough to focus on any particular one, but long enough to tell me she's getting what she wants.

"Now she's happy," the voice said, "That's what she needs, it's all so perfect... Isn't it...? What...? What's not perfect...? Oh... now you get the picture... She doesn't want you... She wants a man... You're not like other men... You never were a man... You never will be."

Her laughing voice fades into the background as images of hot girls sucking big dicks start flashing on the screen.

Brenda showed me a little palm vibrator as I'm mesmerized by erotic images of big cocks. She clicked it on and a little buzzing sound added to the hypnotic nature of the video. She touched her finger to my lips and I felt my entire mouth vibrating to her touch.

By this time, my nipples had been under suction for well over two hours, and my flesh was filling the little three-inch diameter and two-inch height of the cups. When Brenda touched her vibrating fingers to them, it felt like she directly touched my skin. The feeling was electric and out-of-this-world as she traced little circles around each of my sensitive nipples.

The movie scene changed to a naked blonde sliding a pair of panties up her legs, as big, bold words appeared at the bottom of the screen and the female voice said: A sissy wears panties.

I'm wearing panties' I thought to myself.

A large woman cupped her equally large tits: A sissy wants to have tits.

'I love what Mistress is doing to my tits' I thought as Brenda continued to tease my nipples with her vibrating fingers.

An image of a pretty young woman fastening her bra strap flashes on the screen: A sissy wears a bra.

'Mistress bought me bras'

The same young woman slid on a pair of pantyhose: A sissy wears sheer pantyhose.

'I like nylon stockings.' I think, 'I want to try pantyhose. I hope Mistress bought me some.'

A sissy dressed in all pink, spins around: A sissy loves pink.

'I love my pink sheets.'

A shemale rode a cock with a tiny limp cock bouncing up and down appears on the screen: A sissy doesn't have a cock. A sissy has a clitty.

At that moment, I feel Mistress's fingers vibrating the head of my girly-clitty.

"Oooo... I love that," I told Mistress.

"I know you do, Mandy. Mistress knows what's best for you. Bond with me, Mandy, become one with me."

I'm going bonkers as she works her fingers around my clit, and pictures of sissies rapidly flash on the laptop screen.

A close-up of a sissy sucking a fat cock: A sissy loves cock.

A sissy dressed in a slutty dress and fishnets walks into a bar: A sissy dresses like a slut.

At this point, my mind is a complete blank as Mistress touched my balls and I'm going into a hypnotic trance as I stared at the screen.

A sissy knelt in front of a man with his cock in her mouth: A sissy belongs on her knees.

She opened her mouth to show the camera a load of cum, and then she swallowed it: A sissy always swallows.

"That's you on the screen," Mistress told me.

An image appeared of a man snapping his fingers, and a cute sissy in a short plaid skirt and white thigh highs immediately dropped to her knees: Sissies don't think. Sissies obey. Sissies are mindless bimbos. Sissies do as they're told.

"That's Mistress's little girl," Brenda seductively told me, "doing what she's told. Bond with me, Mandy, bond with me. Mistress loves you. Bond with me, baby."

My body squirmed and my breathing was fast as Mistress pressed her fingertips into my aching clit. I wanna cum so bad, but Mistress was controlling me.

"Not yet, Mandy," Mistress says, "Not until you bond with me. Give yourself to me. Bond with Mistress."

"Oh, God," I cry for her. "Oh God," I feel my free will disappearing into her influence.

A hot redhead bends over on the screen, presenting her asshole to the camera: A sissy has a tight ass made for fucking.

Mistress pressed her finger to the base of my butt plug, sending mind-shattering vibrations into my sissy-puss.

Images of many sissies getting spit-roasted by two big cocks rapidly flash in succession: For a sissy, two cocks are better than one.

Mistress kept her finger on my plug, driving my ass insane as her vibrating thumb rubs my slick pre-cum into my clit.

A shemale with a decent-sized dick lies on her back, getting drilled in her ass-pussy until she cums all over herself: A sissy only comes from getting her pussy fucked. 

"Bond with me Mandy," Mistress ordered, "Bond with me."

"I'm yours, Mistress," I called out to her, "Mandy belongs to Mistress."

"Yes, Mandy, yes!" Mistress kissed me. "Cum for Mistress, Mandy, cum for me. You and I are one. Drain your clitty for Mistress."

My body went into convulsions, the likes of which I never could have imagined. Brenda buried her tongue into my mouth as I squirmed out of control. I felt as though my entire being was being swallowed up as I completely surrendered myself to her will.

My balls exploded with a force I'd never felt before as droplets of cum splattered on my chest. "Yes! Mandy!" Brenda put her arms around me, "Come to Mistress, be my baby."

She rolled herself on top of me as I automatically wrapped my sissy legs around my Mistress's waist. She pressed her pussy into my ass to push my plug further up my pussy and I swear it felt like she was mercilessly fucking me.

She held me like that as tears of joy ran down my cheeks and I completely gave myself to her. From now on, she would control my every thought and deed. I gladly did anything she wanted of me after that.

I was now her devoted sub.

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments