Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surviving The Covid-19 Lockdown.

26
6 Comments 6
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Tristan or Tris as he preferred to be addressed had everything he needed to survive the mandatory lockdown. His larder was so well stocked that it would be about six months before he would need to worry. He was ahead on his bills and mortgage payments and he had money in the bank so that was not a worry.

He had purchased one of the top-of-the-line gyms on the market today not too long ago cause he found one at a decent price. Now he could continue with his fitness regime without interruption of the gyms being closed.

He reasoned that between all the movies he owned and the premium channels that he subscribed to, that it would be no problem keeping himself occupied. He would miss seeing his current girlfriend, but although she texted him throughout the day and even hinted at leaving her apartment and hunkering down at his place, they both decided against it.  

However, it was on the third day that despite all the videos that Tris became bored and decided to clean the attic of his modest bungalow as that should take some time. Many boxes of non-essential items had been simply tossed up there when he first moved in and there never seemed to be enough time to attend to the task of sorting them out, now time was not an issue. So, armed with a couple of industrial-size garbage bags Tris snapped on the light and climbed the stairs.

The previous owner had insulated the attic as he had planned to make it a dormer so it wasn't too cold. He grabbed an old wooden chair that had been left behind and took a seat and began to sort through the small mountain of boxes. Eventually, he came across an old box that was just a little larger than a shoebox. It had been carefully sealed and placed in a large paper bag.

He tossed a bag aside and placed the box on his lap where he began to untie the heavy twine that secured it, the box seemed very familiar. Once the lid was free he peered inside and his heart jumped a beat as examined the contents. Inside was a pair of black silk bikini panties and a matching bra, he reverently laid them to one side.

Under them laid a matching garter belt and a pair of black nylons that had been carefully folded, these were also placed to the side along with the long black satin gloves and a black cat mask whose bottom had black lace attached to it. His heart was beating hard in his chest and he began to sweat despite the cool of the room. He didn't need to ask what girlfriend these belonged to as they were his.

Tris had forgotten about this fetish that he had adopted in his late teens as he carried the items downstairs. As he placed the box on his bed the memories of those forgotten days came rushing back to him. He didn't recall how old he was when he first had the desire to wear such sexy undies or what brought it on, he only remembered how strong the desire was. He did recall the great pains he took to assemble and then hide this modest collection as he wouldn't steal from his mother or sister.

It was while his family was out for the evening that he was first afforded the opportunity to don these silky items, but first, he had to shave and not just his face. His legs, crotch, arms, chest, and underarms were subjected to the razor. Not being a terrible hairy male it was no challenge. Now hairless and naked his teenage body trembled as he dug out these sexy garments and placed them on his bed.

Tris recalled seeing an old black and white movie of some sexy starlet donning her nylons and he expertly mimicked her movements, the sensation, and sight of his legs now sheathed in the black filmy stockings had him harder than he had ever been up to that point. The garter belt was next and he managed to figure out how to secure the tops of the stockings to the fasteners at the end of the ribbons.

He then slowly slid the silky panties up his legs and soon his cock and balls were hidden under the cool silky garment. It took a bit of adjustment until he was able to keep his raging hard-on hidden under the black silk. The black bra was the next item he donned and he swore that his cock jumped as he fastened it around his chest. He congratulated himself for purchasing the foam rubber padding to place inside the empty bra cups.

Tris then stood in front of the large mirror mounted on the back of his bedroom door, the items looked great on him and he couldn't resist running his hands all over his silk-clad body as his cock strained against the soft cool fabric of the panties. Tris didn't bother to remove them and simply grabbed his hard cock through them and began to masturbate. 

Between the sight and feel of these silky objects that he wore he emptied his load into panties. The intensity of the orgasm caused his knees to buckle and he was forced to sit on the floor. He removed these forbidden garments and hid them again, all except the panties. These he took to the bathroom sink and washed them by hand and hung them in the back of his closet to dry.

That evening he thought about how good he looked and felt but there was still something missing. It was a week later that a pair of black satin opera gloves found their way into his hidden stash and Tris couldn't wait to see and feel them on his arms. 

Tris was still a little sad. While his body could pass for that of a flat-chested teenage girl, his face was that of a teenage male. Now makeup was out of the question. If needed he could strip off his sexy undies in record time, but the makeup would take much longer so the idea of a black cat's eye mask came to mind.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

He located one at a local costume shop and then stopped at one of the fabric stores and purchased a length on black lace and after some trimming managed to glue it to the bottom of the mask. He remembered biding his time until his parents announced that they were heading out for the night.

The moment they pulled out of the driveway he flew to the bathroom for a session with his razor. Once complete he headed to his room and locked the door and removed his silky items from their hiding spot. Just like the first time he felt his body tremble as he donned the lingerie and stockings and his cock was as stiff as steel by the time he donned his long black satin gloves.

This time before standing in front of the mirror he donned his cat's eye mask with its lace trimming, the results were even better than he expected, the mask with its trim lace ended at his lips and hid his male features.

He didn't stand in front of the mirror but stretched out on the floor. He turned his head and watched as he ran his hands over his bra and then down his belly until it reached the garter belt. Each of his nylon covered legs was raised and slowly stroked from ankle to thigh as his cock grew harder with each passing minute.

Finally, he couldn't hold out much longer. He laid on his side as his satin-covered fingers tugged the waistband of his panties down just far enough to allow his hard cock to spring into the air. The feeling of his satin-covered hand encircling his erection was more than he could handle and he lost his load after a few strokes.

He lost count on how many times he pleasured himself that evening. Now, whenever his parents were at work or going out for the evening he repeated this act numerous times. This indulgence ended right before he graduated high school when he almost got caught by his folks that had come home without his hearing. He had blown off going out to dinner saying that he wasn't feeling well and his parents were concerned.

Tris managed to dive under the covers and remove his bra and mask before his Dad knocked on his door, inquiring if he was feeling any better. It was shortly after that incident that Tris cleaned all his silk finery and placed them in that box and secured it. College was in his future and that meant a roommate and he was not going to allow anyone else to see him dressed up.  So before leaving for college the contents were placed in a box and sealed and the box was placed in a bag and deposited in the closet in his room and forgotten about until today.

After depositing the box on his bed he then headed to the bathroom to shower and shave. As he padded naked to his room he wondered if the items would still fit him. It had been better than five years since he had worn them. He had not gained weight, in fact, he had lost weight as he gained lean muscle mass thanks to working out every other day

Tris sat on his bed and removed the nylons from the box and drew them up his legs. His cock stirred as his legs became covered in the filmy fabric. He then placed the garter belt around his hips and secured the nylons to the ribbons. The bra with its foam rubber padding was fastened around his chest and he couldn't resist running his hands over the silky cups.

By the time he donned the panties and gloves, he was rock hard, probably harder than he had been in a long time. He then placed the mask on his face and stepped in front of the mirrored doors of his closet. The effect on his was better than he remembered and the lingerie still fit him.

A minute later he was on the floor had stretched out on his side in front of the mirror. The cool fingers of his satin gloves slid down the waistband of his panties and his cock that was already glistening with pre-cum sprang into the air. He gently took hold of his raging hard-on and began to masturbate and soon lost his load on the reflection in the mirror.

As he laid there enjoying the after-effects of his orgasm, he wondered what his girlfriend would think if she saw him like this. It was the ringing of his work cellphone that brought him back to the present. The voice on the other end was his boss and he was advised to turn on his desktop immediately as there was a video meeting about to take place.

Tris headed to his computer room after snagging a shirt from his closet. Once seated he removed his mask, bra, and gloves dropping them on the floor, and donned the polo shirt he had grabbed from his closet before turning his computer on.

The computer's camera only saw the upper torso of a handsome male. What it didn't see were the nylons, garter belt, and panties that were wet from the remaining cum that had leaked out of his cock. As his boss talked, Tris allowed the fingers of his free hand to stray to his silky panties and nylon tops where they gently stroked the soft garments.

By the time the video conference ended and the computer and camera were switched off, Tris was as stiff as steel again. He donned the items he had removed and slid the waistband of his panties down just far enough to allow his cock to jump into the air. As his satin-covered hand gently encircle his raging hard-on, he was no longer worried about surviving the lockdown. He would survive quite well.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments